Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By RenaissanceMan

@wyldsong said:

@bossmonster said:

@renaissanceman:

Don't count Blade out just yet. Though, I am starting to think maybe DS will take the majority.

Blade's strength is easily 8-10 tons. So he has the power on hand. Also, if New 52 Lobo can be hurt by bullets, I think that he is much weaker than he used to be, though I am no expert on the character. (Though I recall Superman once nearly punching him into orbit.)

I still maintain Blade should have the edge in Speed. Has DS ever had his armor penetrated?

From what I understand, the Nth metal armor he uses isn't entirely Nth metal, but is a hybrid between Nth metal and other earth based metals. It is weaker in some areas, and can be penetrated by someone with enough skill:

No Caption Provided

Thanks to @strider92 for the intel and the scan.

Now, I am not making a declaration on who would win here. I am just providing intel.

It was good of you to post that. But you failed to post how he healed from being completely run through with a blade in mere seconds. Slade wins.

MichaelKai1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54  Edited By Wyldsong

@renaissanceman said:

@wyldsong said:

@bossmonster said:

@renaissanceman:

Don't count Blade out just yet. Though, I am starting to think maybe DS will take the majority.

Blade's strength is easily 8-10 tons. So he has the power on hand. Also, if New 52 Lobo can be hurt by bullets, I think that he is much weaker than he used to be, though I am no expert on the character. (Though I recall Superman once nearly punching him into orbit.)

I still maintain Blade should have the edge in Speed. Has DS ever had his armor penetrated?

From what I understand, the Nth metal armor he uses isn't entirely Nth metal, but is a hybrid between Nth metal and other earth based metals. It is weaker in some areas, and can be penetrated by someone with enough skill:

No Caption Provided

Now, I am not making a declaration on who would win here. I am just providing intel.

It was good of you to post that. But you failed to post how he healed from being completely run through with a blade in mere seconds. Slade wins.

And, it was good of you to state how he completely healed from that blade in seconds, but you failed to read where I stated, and I quote: "Now, I am not making a declaration on who would win here. I am just providing intel."

I am apathetic towards who wins, and I clearly stated I was just providing intel on the armor, not on Slade or who wins. Wait, did I really say that? Let me review my original post...yup, it seems I did.

Nice chatting with you though.

Now, if you weren't trying to challenge me by intoning that I was using that as proof to make a call on the battle, then please, do forgive the snippiness there, but when you phrase things the way you did, it reads as a challenge, and it reads that I was stating Slade loses, when it is painfully clear I was not.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@renaissanceman said:

@wyldsong said:

@bossmonster said:

@renaissanceman:

No Caption Provided

And, it was good of you to state how he completely healed from that blade in seconds, but you failed to read where I stated, and I quote: "Now, I am not making a declaration on who would win here. I am just providing intel."

I am apathetic towards who wins, and I clearly stated I was just providing intel on the armor, not on Slade or who wins. Wait, did I really say that? Let me review my original post...yup, it seems I did.

Now, if you weren't trying to challenge me by intoning that I was using that as proof to make a call on the battle, then please, do forgive the snippiness there, but when you phrase things the way you did, it reads as a challenge, and it reads that I was stating Slade loses, when it is painfully clear I was not.

I apologize. Just let me be clear on one thing. Who do you feel would probably win this battle? Keep in mind I am not low balling Blade. I believe Marvel should tote him as Wolverine's equal, but they refuse to do so. Who do you think would probably win between Blade and Slade?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57  Edited By Wyldsong

@wyldsong said:

@renaissanceman said:

@wyldsong said:

@bossmonster said:

@renaissanceman:

No Caption Provided

I apologize. Just let me be clear on one thing. Who do you feel would probably win this battle? Keep in mind I am not low balling Blade. I believe Marvel should tote him as Wolverine's equal, but they refuse to do so. Who do you think would probably win between Blade and Slade?

My knowledge on Blade is exceedingly limited, so I would, and am hesitant to make a call on this battle. I do know he is superhuman, and skilled with the blade. Slade in the new 52 is not entirely on the level of his pre-52 counterpart. He doesn't have the showings to prove as such, but with the showings we do have, he is quite skilled and somewhat superhuman, and his gear adds to that, but the armor is not impenetrable. I don't have enough of the equation to make a good solid call on it.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renaissanceman: I don't get it. What is Slade got that makes you say that he's going to defeat Blade. Blade clearly has the speed advantage. It's been shown that his armor can be penetrated and I've provided scans that Blade has the sword skills to do it. Blade was also impaled by Dracula and he kept fighting. Blade has Survived the center of explosions, Plane crashes. Battled Spiderman, The Thing, Ghost Rider, Wolverine.
How is he to lose against DeathStroke? What advantage does is he giving up that would give DS a majority here.

@wyldsong:

You are correct. I did ask that. You're post read in a way that seemed to imply a different attitude. So, with that. Thank you for the clarification. I know better now.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#59 god_spawn  Moderator
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke

wearevenom87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade can win this

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

honestly cud go ether way

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure where people are getting Blade having sonic level speed. His official rating puts it at just over what an Olympian athlete is capable of. Fast, but only enhanced level fast. His Strength potential is only listed at 1 ton, and his healing factor isn't powerful enough to regrow limbs or missing organs.

Meh. IMO, Blade lost his charm when they decided to remake him into a 'half-vampire' Daylwalker instead of the borderline psychotic vampire hunter he used to be circa early Nightstalkers.

I haven't really followed any DC New 52 titles, and I'm no expert on Deathstroke, but from what I do know, I think Deathstroke would take Blade 7/10.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 juiceboks  Moderator

Not sure where people are getting Blade having sonic level speed. His official rating puts it at just over what an Olympian athlete is capable of. Fast, but only enhanced level fast. His Strength potential is only listed at 1 ton, and his healing factor isn't powerful enough to regrow limbs or missing organs.

Meh. IMO, Blade lost his charm when they decided to remake him into a 'half-vampire' Daylwalker instead of the borderline psychotic vampire hunter he used to be circa early Nightstalkers.

I haven't really followed any DC New 52 titles, and I'm no expert on Deathstroke, but from what I do know, I think Deathstroke would take Blade 7/10.

While yes he isn't supersonic, he's far above what an Olympic athlete is capable of. I'd put him at Spider Man's level considering how his fights with Morbius and Deacon Frost go.

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwrathborne said:

While yes he isn't supersonic, he's far above what an Olympic athlete is capable of. I'd put him at Spider Man's level considering how his fights with Morbius and Deacon Frost go.

I'm just going by the official ratings and description, but one doesn't need to be superhuman to tag Morbius or Deacon Frost. One just needs to be that good. And Blade is that good, even when he was a 'mere' human.

As it stands, I'd say Blade and Deathstroke are roughly even physically, but I think Slade has a wider variety of combat skills and experience.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@bossmonster said:

@renaissanceman:

I don't get it. What is Slade got that makes you say that he's going to defeat Blade. Blade clearly has the speed advantage. It's been shown that his armor can be penetrated and I've provided scans that Blade has the sword skills to do it. Blade was also impaled by Dracula and he kept fighting. Blade has Survived the center of explosions, Plane crashes. Battled Spiderman, The Thing, Ghost Rider, Wolverine.

How is he to lose against DeathStroke? What advantage does is he giving up that would give DS a majority here.

Well, sorry for bumping this 2 months later, but i had a recent debate that sparked my interest on this battle. On that specific scan of Slade being penetrated via sword by Tomo, he was able to get up immediately after and beat him on the side of a building, something an injured man could not do. He then jumps from a building and body slams Tomo for the win, but also causes some minor internal damage from the impact, though later healed as well. Here is the fight that shows you how fast he is back up on his feet after he is stabbed. Keep in mind that Tomo has the strength and speed advantage.

The main problem with simply stabbing Deathstroke is that it requires an immense amount of skill, something that Blade has of course. However, it is exceptionally hard to do so without glancing. This is simply sword fighting, lets not forget to mention that Deathstroke carries guns, and bombs strong enough to beat a semi depowered Lobo. Keep in mind, this Lobo was strong enough to break Deathstroke's nth metal armor (Face guard) which is something that an apartment explosion failed to do. Here are a few durability feats seeing how both Blade and Slade are susceptible to piercing weapons. Though note that a slashing motion is not effective verses Deathstroke's armor, so decapitation is out of the picture when talking about how Blade can win.

Here he survives an apartment explosion, such an explosion turned the whole building into ash.

Here he survives a submarine to the face by a very powerful meta human capable of lifting submarines telekinetically.

Another big factor I see in this fight is strength Slade thanks to his armor is capable of around 5 tons of strength. here is an example.

Here he jumps onto an airplane moving 500 miles per hour and lands by stabbing his promethium blade while holding on with one arm, he then proceeds to rip the steel door off it's hinges.

The main factor I see in this fight is that Blade will have to stay in range, reason being, his throwing weapons will not effect Deathstroke, and here is why.

Here he catches an dagger thrown by a highly trained ninja on his blind side, but also note his strength without his armor allows him to snap a steel sword in half.

No Caption Provided

And another factor is that not even Helicopter round's pierced his armor, it takes a very skilled marksmen to do so with a high caliber gun.

No Caption Provided

So all in all, we see that Deathstroke has an armor advantage, we see he has a weapon advantage with his promethium blade that is able to cut a jet's wing in half, and his power staff which can emit high power blast from a far. Deathstroke does have a healing factor, though Blades might be a little better, however Slade makes up for it in his Nth metal (mixture) armor. Blade has a slight speed advantage, and from what I have seen of current Blade he is around a 1-2 tonner, while Deathstroke (with his suit) is around a 5 tonner. I say Deathstroke takes the majority due to his ranged,strength, weapon, and durability advantages.

Hopefully this will help you understand the advantages Slade has over Blade. :D

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Blade puts up a fight, but Slade takes the majority.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If Slade had weaker armor or Blade had an adamantium katana, I'd split it 5/10 both ways. However, with Blade having titanium as a standard, and Slade wearing Nth Metal armor, it's enough to give him the win. It's as simple as that. Both are insanely skilled. Both have physical stats on par with each other. Blade has a slight edge in healing which doesn't go for much. They're very even.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Slade had weaker armor or Blade had an adamantium katana, I'd split it 5/10 both ways. However, with Blade having titanium as a standard, and Slade wearing Nth Metal armor, it's enough to give him the win. It's as simple as that. Both are insanely skilled. Both have physical stats on par with each other. Blade has a slight edge in healing which doesn't go for much. They're very even.

I'm actually very hard pressed on this one, too.

I'm gonna go with Deathstroke though, based on both his armor and his whole "90% of his brain" Tactical thing. But yeah, if either pulls a win on the other, it's just barely.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

@i_like_swords said:

I'm actually very hard pressed on this one, too.

I'm gonna go with Deathstroke though, based on both his armor and his whole "90% of his brain" Tactical thing. But yeah, if either pulls a win on the other, it's just barely.

That's true, he's the better tactician. However, when it comes to raw fighting skill, I'd say they were even. And the 90% of the brain thing is more of a calculator than anything. Blade can still react and perceive as well as Slade, like when he's able to fight vampire Spider-Man or low level speedsters like Spitfire. And they're both bullet deflectors.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets not forget what Slade does to regular swords without armor. lol

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

No Caption Provided

Blade could do that too

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade is Stronger, Faster and better senses then DS but Slade's Intelligence is Incredible. He has Outthinked almost every opponent he has fought, Even if his Body can't keep up. Normally Slade's Body wouldn't be able to keep up with Blade but with the Nth armor i think his body has enough to keep up with blade and then win due to sheer Intelligence.

Now this is just my opinion and i don't know so much about Blade so i can't speak for him but this is just what i think.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#75  Edited By jwwprod

Blade.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@dewin50 said:

Blade is Stronger, Faster and better senses then DS but Slade's Intelligence is Incredible. He has Outthinked almost every opponent he has fought, Even if his Body can't keep up. Normally Slade's Body wouldn't be able to keep up with Blade but with the Nth armor i think his body has enough to keep up with blade and then win due to sheer Intelligence.

Now this is just my opinion and i don't know so much about Blade so i can't speak for him but this is just what i think.

No Caption Provided

Yeah, I don't see blade having better reflexes than Deathstroke, nor better senses.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@cable_extreme said:

@i_like_swords said:

No Caption Provided

Blade could do that too

No Caption Provided

Could Blade sleep with Zealot? I think not!!!!!

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: You know, I did not know you and I had debated this before. Funny how that works out. However, I guess this is going to continue because I am going to show that Blade is slightly above Slade or they are equals. As I have shade before, Blade doesn't have the same amount of showings, but he has enough to prove he is better in this situations.

Lets start with you feat of Slade being stabbed. The following is after Blade was Crucified in his comic from 2002 Blade Vol2. Not only did he break free of this, but defeated several armed opponents while healing.

Lets move to the apartment explosion. First, I want to say, while it did smash it up, it's clear the building wasn't ash. But it's a great feat. One matched by Blade and made better due to the fact that he is the one that set it off because he knew he could tank it with out any aid. Just under his own power, he could tank with a smile.

Let's look at the Sub feat. Again, pretty cool. I can't take anything away from it. But That Exploded with Slade on the outside. I wonder how he would have done if he was one the Inside. Here is Blade crashing inside a helicarier, no armor, walking away clean and Tanking a blast to the chest. What is important is the power behind it. You can see how far it sends him from the battle.

I will admit that the airplane feat is cool. Though I don't agree that it puts him at 5 tons. However, let say that it does. Blade is easily 7 tons or more. Others have disputed him at ten. I believe he has this power, but proof that he is a seven tonner is in the following scans. The first scan will show him lifting a demon the size of an elephant. That alone puts him at 7plus tons. The second will be of Blade ripping down metal doors. Everything else is just icing. Because if Blade can sling an adult size humanoid 30 feet or more into the air with one a sling arm, he just plan beastly.

Slade has a Blade spot because he got caught at some point and lost and eye. (I'm totally just trash talking to sound cool, I've no idea how it happened.) However, not only can blade catch two knives with his eyes closed, but he can simple sense things around him.

And now for Slades famous armor. That is the thing really. That, to me, is Slades only real advantage. To me, it's why he's even a factor. Unlike Tony Stark, I don't believe Slade is a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist when you take the armor away. Everything Slade does because of his armor, Blade was doing before and after he was the daywalker. Also, you own scans show that his armor can be cut by a swordsmen and you admitted that it takes a great marksmen. Blade is at the top in both Areas.

All that being said, I do understand what you are saying and see why you have respect for Slade. But it seems that you had some misconceptions of exactly how powerful Blade really is. I believe he has a significant speed advantage over Slade. He has a slight strength advantage, being much closer to the 7-10 ton range, than 1-2. His durability is only slightly lower than Slades. However, he has a much higher healing factor which I believe evens things out.

How is the most skilled fighter is arguable. I would over course say Blade in this area as well.

Slades really advantage comes in his tech. However, as shown, Blade has fought and defeated Hell spawns, demons, mutants, vampires and others. All with great powers. Blades best weapons will by pass Slades armor and blade has the skills to do it.

That being said, I say Blade take the majority. I'm not saying Slade can't beat him, but Blades surely takes 7/10 or better.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@bossmonster:

Lets start with you feat of Slade being stabbed. The following is after Blade was Crucified in his comic from 2002 Blade Vol2. Not only did he break free of this, but defeated several armed opponents while healing.

That is a nice feat (boobies).

Lets move to the apartment explosion. First, I want to say, while it did smash it up, it's clear the building wasn't ash. But it's a great feat. One matched by Blade and made better due to the fact that he is the one that set it off because he knew he could tank it with out any aid. Just under his own power, he could tank with a smile.

If you look at Deathstroke's feat, he see's the guy pull out a remote detonator, and he walks up and tells the guy to go ahead and press it, which the guy hesitates, and Deathstroke walks up and presses it. So it is basically the same thing. Another feat would be this, he tanks a huge explosion and the proceeds to pull out his gun and start shooting before he even hits the ground.

No Caption Provided

I will admit that the airplane feat is cool. Though I don't agree that it puts him at 5 tons. However, let say that it does. Blade is easily 7 tons or more. Others have disputed him at ten. I believe he has this power, but proof that he is a seven tonner is in the following scans. The first scan will show him lifting a demon the size of an elephant. That alone puts him at 7plus tons. The second will be of Blade ripping down metal doors. Everything else is just icing. Because if Blade can sling an adult size humanoid 30 feet or more into the air with one a sling arm, he just plan beastly.

Well there is more proof of his Strength, doing stuff like pinning down Hawkman who is around 6 tons, and snapping swords in half ect.. But that door feat easily puts him at 5-6 tons. He bends the steel, and then rips the door off with one arm. That takes a whole lot of force.

Slade has a Blade spot because he got caught at some point and lost and eye. (I'm totally just trash talking to sound cool, I've no idea how it happened.) However, not only can blade catch two knives with his eyes closed, but he can simple sense things around him.

LOL!!!! well, I can show you his blind eye has no effect.

No Caption Provided

Here he snaps a sword in half, (without armor enhancements) and then catches a shuriken thrown at him from behind on his blind side.

This next image speaks for itself.

No Caption Provided

And now for Slades famous armor. That is the thing really. That, to me, is Slades only real advantage. To me, it's why he's even a factor. Unlike Tony Stark, I don't believe Slade is a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist when you take the armor away. Everything Slade does because of his armor, Blade was doing before and after he was the daywalker. Also, you own scans show that his armor can be cut by a swordsmen and you admitted that it takes a great marksmen. Blade is at the top in both Areas.

Slade without armor? Boom!

No Caption Provided

All that being said, I do understand what you are saying and see why you have respect for Slade. But it seems that you had some misconceptions of exactly how powerful Blade really is. I believe he has a significant speed advantage over Slade. He has a slight strength advantage, being much closer to the 7-10 ton range, than 1-2. His durability is only slightly lower than Slades. However, he has a much higher healing factor which I believe evens things out.

How is the most skilled fighter is arguable. I would over course say Blade in this area as well.

Slades really advantage comes in his tech. However, as shown, Blade has fought and defeated Hell spawns, demons, mutants, vampires and others. All with great powers. Blades best weapons will by pass Slades armor and blade has the skills to do it.

That being said, I say Blade take the majority. I'm not saying Slade can't beat him, but Blades surely takes 7/10 or better.

Show me Blade being in the 7-10 ton ranged :D And Deathstroke definitely has the edge in tech, Nth metal armor, high grade military explosives, blasting staff, guns ect... Blade doesn't have his adamantium sword this fight ):

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Bossmonster

@cable_extreme: You know what I respect. In the middle of a serious debate, it takes a real man to stop and say
"Hey, those titties are nice though." Just saying, I respect what you did there.

I did not notice that about the explosion scan for DS. If that's the case it was tatically the same. However, I still give a bit more of the impressiveness to Blade due to the fact that, as I said, Slade relies on that armor. Which makes sense, don't get me wrong. Blades defense is all his own.

I admit to Slades combat skills and strength. However, like I showed above. Blade Pressed a demon above his head that was as big if not bigger than an average elephant that grow to about 7-10 tons. That is why I said Blade demonstrates that amount of power. He has also done battle with Spiderman, who they say at base is 10 tons, Dracula who out muscled colossus and we know how powerful colossus is and Thor. So, Blades strength is great. That is for sure.

I admit that scan of Slade without armor is impressive.

Yeah, I think that the OP should have accounted for the fact that Standard gear (blades sword) by just be over all unfair, however his normal titanium sword could still the job if he targets weak points and fights effectively.

Also, just because I saw your other scan, I wanted to let you know that Blade is capable of going feat for feat. Maybe not sleeping with Sable, but Blade is still a pimp.

No Caption Provided

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: Said:

You know what I respect. In the middle of a serious debate, it takes a real man to stop and say

"Hey, those titties are nice though." Just saying, I respect what you did there.

Lol well, we agree on one thing :D

I did not notice that about the explosion scan for DS. If that's the case it was tatically the same. However, I still give a bit more of the impressiveness to Blade due to the fact that, as I said, Slade relies on that armor. Which makes sense, don't get me wrong. Blades defense is all his own.

Well it is the context of the explosion. He received a contract to kill the guy, and the contractor was surprised Deathstroke took such a low job. In reality I think Slade was getting bored and wanted some "spice" in his life.

I showed the previous scan showing him press the button himself. I personally would not hold Blade's feat of Deathstroke, due to the fact that Deathstroke didn't go to the job expecting to tank a huge explosion, it shows that he can tank an explosion that big anytime he wants which also shows that he didn't care about an explosion because he knew how good his armor was.

I admit to Slades combat skills and strength. However, like I showed above. Blade Pressed a demon above his head that was as big if not bigger than an average elephant that grow to about 7-10 tons. That is why I said Blade demonstrates that amount of power. He has also done battle with Spiderman, who they say at base is 10 tons, Dracula who out muscled colossus and we know how powerful colossus is and Thor. So, Blades strength is great. That is for sure.

Slade has Traded blows and defeated a semi-depowered Lobo, who at the time was taking on the Omegas, Zealot and Deathstroke. He had enough force to break Deathstroke's Nth metal armor (face guard), something that multiple explosions didn't do. So I am not too worried about a few ton difference if Slade has better equipment.

Both the scans of him breaking a sword, and catching the sneak attack done by one of the Omegas, he was not wearing armor as well.

Yeah, I think that the OP should have accounted for the fact that Standard gear (blades sword) by just be over all unfair, however his normal titanium sword could still the job if he targets weak points and fights effectively.

Yes, though a titanium sword is something that Deathstroke can snap, or cut with his sword, Blade is at a disadvantage. Plus is silver weaponry is useless here since silver is not very dense.

As for your last statement, Deathstroke is more classy with the ladies.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I first saw this post, I was thinking Blade all the way. But I haven't been keeping track of the new-52. Deathstroke with Nth metal armor, his fighting skills, weapons, and healing factor? Way too much for Blade.

austinbox76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with blade for a few reasons even tho I love deathstroke. Blade on a basis has fought vampires daily and always won. 2 Blade has even defeated vampires that bit superhumans giving them the abilities of vampires ontop of their power already . 3 Blade is a master of most forms of combat.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By eternityx

Blade.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke after an extremely evenly matched fight.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade wins.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

You know what I respect. In the middle of a serious debate, it takes a real man to stop and say

Also, just because I saw your other scan, I wanted to let you know that Blade is capable of going feat for feat. Maybe not sleeping with Sable, but Blade is still a pimp.

No Caption Provided

LOL at this scan.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By velle37

With no prep or prior knowledge, Blade.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By leonkarlen123
No Caption Provided

Even how hard Blade tries he can't defeat the TERMINATOR

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to say Deathstroke, but not in an easy fight

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK! Deathstroke is almost unmatched in hand-to-hand combat and has maaaad skills especially with blades potentially able to take down the Teen Titans and the JLA on his own, However Blade also has maaaaad skills with blades has incredible number of years of experience fighting mythical and godly foes, and is also unmatched in hand-to-hand combat. So the verdict is = I CAN'T DECIDE! :-o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm actually of the opinion that Blade wins now. He's more impressive than I once labelled him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vandersexxx: That post was so inaccurate its not even funny.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. And Blade. Especially with his skills being put up front in Mighty Avengers.

Biggest thing is the Adamantium sword and stakes. The fact that he can get through the had armor of Slade will turn the fight the first time it happens. And Slade is cocky enough to let it happen once. Then the fight is entirely different.

Blade is as strong, at least as fast, has more CQC experience against superhuman opponents, and has shown in his own series to have a better healing factor. This is his fight to lose.

5.3/10 blade. Slade is still smarter.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Blade

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renaissanceman: Please tell me you're right. I really want Slade to win, but Blade seems so much more powerful. I want to say Slade, but I don't know the actual limits of Blade like I know Slade's. 'Superhuman' is a surprisignly vague term.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade

nghp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renaissanceman: im gonna have to disagree seeing that blade is a vampire with enhanced strength reflexes speed and agility and deathstroke is only a human also blades gear surpasses deathstroke considering he has all types of gadgets and a adamantium blade