who would win

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King Saturn

Deadpool would win here. The only way Batman has a chance here is if he has prep time

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zenma

hmmm deadpool has many abilities that makes him hard to kill, batman is awesome at fighting, blade is a vampire. So i guess batman since i know him more and like him more, but by statistics (again) it should be deadpool, but it depends on his skill.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King Saturn

Zenma says:

"hmmm deadpool has many abilities that makes him hard to kill, batman is awesome at fighting, blade is a vampire. So i guess batman since i know him more and like him more, but by statistics (again) it should be deadpool, but it depends on his skill."

I wish I had some scans showing what Deadpool could do but I cant find any of him right now

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zenma

King Saturn says:

"Zenma says:
"hmmm deadpool has many abilities that makes him hard to kill, batman is awesome at fighting, blade is a vampire. So i guess batman since i know him more and like him more, but by statistics (again) it should be deadpool, but it depends on his skill."

I wish I had some scans showing what Deadpool could do but I cant find any of him right now"

i only saw one scan of deadpool, but he got pwned in that one lol

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King Saturn

Zenma says:

"King Saturn says:
"Zenma says:
I wish I had some scans showing what Deadpool could do but I cant find any of him right now"
i only saw one scan of deadpool, but he got pwned in that one lol"

LOL. Thats actually what I mean. I got scans of Deadpool, unfortunatly he is getting owned in them

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King Saturn

Zenma says:

"King Saturn says:
"Zenma says:
"King Saturn says:
"Zenma says:
LOL. Thats actually what I mean. I got scans of Deadpool, unfortunatly he is getting owned in them"
maybe it's because he's too unkillable and so there are scans to make him weaker."

Possibly. But have an actual comic where Daredevil is keeping up with Deadpool in a fight

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By T.J. Magnum

DP ftw

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.deadpool 2.blade 3.batman, deadpool wins.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zenma

King Saturn says:

"Zenma says:
"King Saturn says:
"Zenma says:

LOL. Thats actually what I mean. I got scans of Deadpool, unfortunatly he is getting owned in them"

maybe it's because he's too unkillable and so there are scans to make him weaker.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zenma

King Saturn says:

"Zenma says:
"King Saturn says:
"Zenma says:
"King Saturn says:
"Zenma says:
maybe it's because he's too unkillable and so there are scans to make him weaker."

Possibly. But have an actual comic where Daredevil is keeping up with Deadpool in a fight"

who wins at the end?

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Zenma

King Saturn says:

"Hey Zenma ! I got the scans Deadpool vs Daredevil fight !
" />http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii228/Saturn695/scan0022.jpg"

why does it appears that he gets owned? if you take notice deadpool always gets the hits

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King Saturn

Hey Zenma ! I got the scans Deadpool vs Daredevil fight !

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn says:

" />http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii228/Saturn695/scan0022.jpg"

lol damn daredevil fast, he really something, the last part of the page, was that captain america shield that hit deadpool in the face?

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zenma

King Saturn says:

"Zenma says:
"King Saturn says:
why" />http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii228/Saturn695/scan0022.jpg"
why does it appears that he gets owned? if you take notice deadpool always gets the hits"

I didnt say Daredevil owned Deadpool. I said Daredevil was keeping up with Deadpool. I said I had comic scans where Deadpool is getting owned in a earlier post. But my point about the Daredevil vs Deadpool fight was that if Daredevil can keep up with Deadpool why cant Batman ? "

yeah you're right, so by skill batman should be better, but deadpool is more durable and that's why in the scans he gets hit all the time.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King Saturn

Zenma says:

"King Saturn says:
why does it appears that he gets owned? if you take notice deadpool always gets the hits"

I didnt say Daredevil owned Deadpool. I said Daredevil was keeping up with Deadpool. I said I had comic scans where Deadpool is getting owned in a earlier post. But my point about the Daredevil vs Deadpool fight was that if Daredevil can keep up with Deadpool why cant Batman ?

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King Saturn

Zenma says:

"King Saturn says:
"Zenma says:
"King Saturn says:
I didnt say Daredevil owned Deadpool. I said Daredevil was keeping up with Deadpool. I said I had comic scans where Deadpool is getting owned in a earlier post. But my point about the Daredevil vs Deadpool fight was that if Daredevil can keep up with Deadpool why cant Batman ? "
yeah you're right, so by skill batman should be better, but deadpool is more durable and that's why in the scans he gets hit all the time."

Thats true.

@ultimateninjagaidenx - That was Captain America who hits Deadpool at the end

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn says:

"Zenma says:
"King Saturn says:
"Zenma says:
"King Saturn says:
yeah you're right, so by skill batman should be better, but deadpool is more durable and that's why in the scans he gets hit all the time."
Thats true. @ultimateninjagaidenx - That was Captain America who hits Deadpool at the end " oh cool.
Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#19  Edited By Sheep-Kill

That would be a good fight. Power wise I would say Blade. But if it was a full on fist fight, I'd say it would be between Batman and Blade. Deadpool is more of a sword dude.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zee crusher

Deadpools only real challenge of marvel or dc in hand to hand combat is deathstroke, and wolverine. Others don't stand to much of a chance even with prep time.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hedatary

Deadpool. I've read his comics and trust me, this guy would pawn batman and Blade. And this is coming from a guy who has huge respect for bats and blade.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#22  Edited By Korg

Those scans are actually of Iron Fist fighting Deadpool, FYI. I also think Deadpool would win this.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Batman 0% chance of winning.

Blade 65%

Deadpool 45%

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By detacude
@sunman said:

Blade 65%

Deadpool 45%

Agree with this unless it's to the death for obvious reasons, Batman would stand a chance in a 1v1 with Wade via incap but not if Blade is in the mix too and Deadpool even if he's taken out first would have time to heal while Blade kills Batman, personally believe Blade has the Advantage on Deadpool in a straightup fight but he could sustain an injury vs BM and if so, Wade could capitalize

BM would need Prep to remain viable and if given to much he could stomp

What it comes down to for me is... Could Batman Injure Blade in a fight to the death? and if so how much

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think DP got this

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Deadpool will outlast both of them.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@detacude said:
@sunman said:

Blade 65%

Deadpool 45%

Agree with this unless it's to the death for obvious reasons, Batman would stand a chance in a 1v1 with Wade via incap but not if Blade is in the mix too and Deadpool even if he's taken out first would have time to heal while Blade kills Batman, personally believe Blade has the Advantage on Deadpool in a straightup fight but he could sustain an injury vs BM and if so, Wade could capitalize

BM would need Prep to remain viable and if given to much he could stomp

What it comes down to for me is... Could Batman Injure Blade in a fight to the death? and if so how much

without prep I can't see it especially looking at Blade over the last 8 years. Blade has the speed and strength advantage by a considerable margin and a decent healing factor (not on par with wolverine or DP but still). Nothing in Atman's general arsenal should give him the win. Considering Blade's skill and how he is use to dealing with the weird supernatural and unexpected.

Blade and Deadpool have only fought twice and Blade won both times. and those fights weren't years ago like int eh 90s they were in the last few years.

But Deadpool's healing factor gives him a chance in a 3 way fight.

Blade and Deadpool aren't dumb so I don't see Batman being able to take advantage or manipulate them like he would some average villains.

Avatar image for power_cosmic777
POWER_COSMIC777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade ftw. He could/should beat Batman, and has beaten DP, twice.