Avatar image for tracks2
#1 Posted by Trackz (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

standard gear for blade

Avatar image for lantern_prime
#2 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh are you a transformers fan?

Avatar image for tracks2
#3 Posted by Trackz (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

...?

Avatar image for castleking
#4 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

what are the weapons?

Avatar image for tracks2
#5 Posted by Trackz (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

standard gear, what he usually carries on him.

Avatar image for castleking
#6 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

cyclops wide attacks for shield against bullets....

if distance is allowed  cyclops will take him down

Avatar image for tracks2
#7 Posted by Trackz (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"cyclops wide attacks for shield against bullets....

if distance is allowed  cyclops will take him down"
blade fires a bullet, cyclosp fires a lase r blast, blade survives cyclops doesnt.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#8 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

bullet gets destroyed by the blast, cyke will be fine

Moderator
Avatar image for vance_astro
#9 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops can end this in under 30 seconds.

Moderator
Avatar image for lantern_prime
#10 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade up close easily

Cyclops in long range battles.

Avatar image for tracks2
#11 Posted by Trackz (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"bullet gets destroyed by the blast, cyke will be fine"
that would require cyclops reacting to the bullet, which would mean cyclops fired the wide blast (which isn't in his character to use) at the same instant blade fired his bullet, cyclops doesnt have enhanced reaction time, the only way the wide blast would protect him is if they fired at the same time, and blade didnt fire multiple bullets.
Avatar image for lantern_prime
#12 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Blade up close easily

Cyclops in long range battles."
Cykes can't handle guys up close. Hes a so so fighter. But hes as accurate as anyone with his optic blast long range.
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#13 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops wins

Avatar image for tracks2
#14 Posted by Trackz (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Blade up close easily

Cyclops in long range battles."
Cykes can't handle guys up close. Hes a so so fighter. But hes as accurate as anyone with his optic blast long range."
difference is a blast fromcyclops won't kill blade, a bullet will put cyclops down though, plus cyclops has the speed and strength of a regular (athletic) human, he's no bullet dodger
Avatar image for lantern_prime
#15 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to bring out that scan where Cyclops soots his optic blast and destroys that one Sentinel.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
#16 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2480 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Blade up close easily

Cyclops in long range battles."
Cykes can't handle guys up close. Hes a so so fighter. But hes as accurate as anyone with his optic blast long range."

Cyke is a superb hand to hand combatant. Where are you getting this?
Avatar image for tracks2
#17 Posted by Trackz (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
Emerald_General_Jai said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Blade up close easily

Cyclops in long range battles."
Cykes can't handle guys up close. Hes a so so fighter. But hes as accurate as anyone with his optic blast long range."

Cyke is a superb hand to hand combatant. Where are you getting this?"
no where as good as blade.
Avatar image for tracks2
#18 Posted by Trackz (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"I'd like to bring out that scan where Cyclops soots his optic blast and destroys that one Sentinel."
and wolverine has tanked his blast several time, nightcrawler was able to destroy a sentine
l by hitting it with a hammer, they have  very inconsistent showings
Avatar image for lantern_prime
#19 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
Trackz said:
"Emerald_General_Jai said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Blade up close easily

Cyclops in long range battles."
Cykes can't handle guys up close. Hes a so so fighter. But hes as accurate as anyone with his optic blast long range."

Cyke is a superb hand to hand combatant. Where are you getting this?"
no where as good as blade."

Compared to guys like Iron Fist, Lui Kang, Ryu, Ken, Blade, and everyone in that category hes a nobody.
Avatar image for tracks2
#20 Posted by Trackz (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Trackz said:
"Emerald_General_Jai said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Blade up close easily

Cyclops in long range battles."
Cykes can't handle guys up close. Hes a so so fighter. But hes as accurate as anyone with his optic blast long range."

Cyke is a superb hand to hand combatant. Where are you getting this?"
no where as good as blade."

Compared to guys like Iron Fist, Lui Kang, Ryu, Ken, Blade, and everyone in that category hes a nobody."
haha whyd you use people from street fighter? but yeah cyclops isn't as good as blade