#1  Edited By Static Shock
Ome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Ome

I'd say blackheart. Simply because he has nigh limitless energy already at his disposale, plus the energy he can take from the astral plane. He's pretty much as strong and as tough as he wants himself to be, and has an entire pkane of hell at his call. And being able to regenerate from a few moloecules means he'll just keep coming back.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Static Shock

That makes sense, but he's only nigh-invulnerable to anything but the most powerful magical power and cosmic power. Thanos's cosmic power was enough to topple Galactus. So, it should be enough to hurt Blackheart.

TEKKEN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By TEKKEN

i'd say thanos because the infinity gems give him almost unlimted power

Ome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ome

Yes, thats true. Thanos has more then enougn power to hurt blackheart, and badly at that. I just don't beleive he has enough power to outright kill him, afterall, Mephisto survived being more or less shattered/absorbed/obliterated, and he's not near as strong as BH. BH would outlast Thanos I think.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Static Shock

TEKKEN says:

"i'd say thanos because the infinity gems give him almost unlimted power "

Thanos doesn't have the Infinity Gems here. He doesn't really need them.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Static Shock

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"thanos"

Make a case.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn

Thanos for the win. His cosmic power would be able to handle Blackheart.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden

Mephisto was made Thanos's B@#ch! I doubt blackheart would be anydifferent! Thanos, all day, every day and twice on sundays!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Static Shock

lordraiden says:

"Mephisto was made Thanos's B@#ch! I doubt blackheart would be anydifferent! Thanos, all day, every day and twice on sundays!"

Blackheart is more powerful than Mephisto. He defeated his father. Thanos would have to handle Blackheart differently.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

lordraiden says:

"Mephisto was made Thanos's B@#ch! I doubt blackheart would be anydifferent! Thanos, all day, every day and twice on sundays!"

Thanos had the Infinity Gauntlet at the time; he made most of the cosmic beings in the Marvel Universe his b*tch. Normal Thanos would be in serious trouble if he fought Mephisto head-on. And as Static has already stated, Blackheart is more powerful than his father.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lordraiden

Alexander Anderson says:

"lordraiden says:
Thanos had the Infinity Gauntlet at the time; he made most of the cosmic beings in the Marvel Universe his b*tch. Normal Thanos would be in serious trouble if he fought Mephisto head-on. And as Static has already stated, Blackheart is more powerful than his father."

Thanos has never had any trouble with Galactus or any other heavyweight/cosmic beings! Thanos, I believe would do the same thing to Blackheart or Mephisto as he always does, Teach beings of higher power where there place is, namely under his ass stomping shoes! Thanos has made beings, cosmic or otherwise, think twice, there's nothing those two (mephisto or blackheart) have, that will make me think other wise unless shown!

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos would just outsmart blackheart like he did with everybody, in the comics, thanos is the powercosmic pimp and blackheart will soon becomes thanos lil ho.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lordraiden

Static Shock says:

"lordraiden says:
"Thanos has never had any trouble with Galactus or any other heavyweight/cosmic beings! Thanos, I believe would do the same thing to Blackheart or Mephisto as he always does, Teach beings of higher power where there place is, namely under his ass stomping shoes! Thanos has made beings, cosmic or otherwise, think twice, there's nothing those two (mephisto or blackheart) have, that will make me think other wise unless shown! "
That's true. But, I'm sure Blackheart could take Galactus himself, just like Thanos did. In any case, whoever Thanos has toppled in the past has nothing to do with anything."

It has everything to do with this! and Blackheart could take Galactus himself??????? could i please have whatever your smoking? The last time Galactus was in mephisto's realm, he started to eat/absorb it! Your not seriously gonna tell me that blackheart is now in Galactus's league, are you?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Static Shock

lordraiden says:

"Thanos has never had any trouble with Galactus or any other heavyweight/cosmic beings! Thanos, I believe would do the same thing to Blackheart or Mephisto as he always does, Teach beings of higher power where there place is, namely under his ass stomping shoes! Thanos has made beings, cosmic or otherwise, think twice, there's nothing those two (mephisto or blackheart) have, that will make me think other wise unless shown! "

That's true. But, I'm sure Blackheart could take Galactus himself, just like Thanos did. In any case, whoever Thanos has toppled in the past has nothing to do with anything.

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"thanos would just outsmart blackheart like he did with everybody, in the comics, thanos is the powercosmic pimp and blackheart will soon becomes thanos lil ho."

It could happen, but Thanos was outsmarted and defeated by Squirrel Girl, someone who is a lot less intelligent than he is. That's why past battles fought don't mean much here.
Post Edited:2008-02-25 04:28:49

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock says:

"lordraiden says:
That's true. But, I'm sure Blackheart could take Galactus himself, just like Thanos did. In any case, whoever Thanos has toppled in the past has nothing to do with anything. ulitmateninjagaidenx says:
"thanos would just outsmart blackheart like he did with everybody, in the comics, thanos is the powercosmic pimp and blackheart will soon becomes thanos lil ho."
It could happen, but Thanos was outsmarted and defeated by Squirrel Girl, someone who is a lot less intelligent than he is. That's why past battles fought don't mean much here.
Post Edited:2008-02-25 04:28:49"

squirrel girl? wtf? i mean wtf? flrst dr doom now thanos? what the hell was marvel thanking? was they high?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Static Shock

lordraiden says:

"It has everything to do with this! and Blackheart could take Galactus himself??????? could i please have whatever your smoking? The last time Galactus was in mephisto's realm, he started to eat/absorb it! Your not seriously gonna tell me that blackheart is now in Galactus's league, are you?"

No, it doesn't. Just because Thanos handled Galactus doesn't mean that he would do the same to Blackheart. Thanos got his @$$ handed to him by Squirrel Girl, so what makes you think that Blackheart wouldn't handle him? That's why past battles mean nothing. Even if Galactus started to absorb Mephisto's realm, what does that have to with Blackheart? That's irrelevant.

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im just doing this for fun sorry, thanos vs marvel villans/ another one just blackheart vs thanos.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lordraiden

Static Shock says:

"lordraiden says:
"It has everything to do with this! and Blackheart could take Galactus himself??????? could i please have whatever your smoking? The last time Galactus was in mephisto's realm, he started to eat/absorb it! Your not seriously gonna tell me that blackheart is now in Galactus's league, are you?"
No, it doesn't. Just because Thanos handled Galactus doesn't mean that he would do the same to Blackheart. Thanos got his @$$ handed to him by Squirrel Girl, so what makes you think that Blackheart wouldn't handle him? That's why past battles mean nothing. Even if Galactus started to absorb Mephisto's realm, what does that have to with Blackheart? That's irrelevant. "

It means that Galactus is that far above Mephisto and Blackheart! Galactus is higher up in the heirachy in the marvel U than the likes of Mephisto or Blackheart! and would people pleaaaaaaase stop using squirrel girl! that's starting to get real old and lame! it was fun to begin with, but come on people, jokes over! (i'm sure marvel still laughing their a@##es off at ya!) p.s. give me something plausible that blackheart could do to Galactus, and i'll reconsider!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock

lordraiden says:

"It means that Galactus is that far above Mephisto and Blackheart! Galactus is higher up in the heirachy in the marvel U than the likes of Mephisto or Blackheart! and would people pleaaaaaaase stop using squirrel girl! that's starting to get real old and lame! it was fun to begin with, but come on people, jokes over! (i'm sure marvel still laughing their a@##es off at ya!) p.s. give me something plausible that blackheart could do to Galactus, and i'll reconsider!"

Galactus absorbing the realm of Mephisto has nothing to do with Blackheart, exclusively. That is totally irrelevant. And, I'm using Squirrel Girl to prove a point that you remain oblivious to.

P.S.: That's just like me asking you give me something plausible that Galactus could do to Blackheart, but I never asked you to. Anyway, why don't you click the link under Blackheart's picture and read his info.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lordraiden

Static Shock says:

"lordraiden says:
"It means that Galactus is that far above Mephisto and Blackheart! Galactus is higher up in the heirachy in the marvel U than the likes of Mephisto or Blackheart! and would people pleaaaaaaase stop using squirrel girl! that's starting to get real old and lame! it was fun to begin with, but come on people, jokes over! (i'm sure marvel still laughing their a@##es off at ya!) p.s. give me something plausible that blackheart could do to Galactus, and i'll reconsider!"
Galactus absorbing the realm of Mephisto has nothing to do with Blackheart, exclusively. That is totally irrelevant. And, I'm using Squirrel Girl to prove a point that you remain oblivious to. P.S.: That's just like me asking you give me something plausible that Galactus could do to Blackheart, but I never asked you to. Anyway, why don't you click the link under Blackheart's picture and read his info. "

Again, Galactus is on such a different level than someone like blackheart, that I wouldn't even know where to begin as to what the big G could do with him! (maybe turn him into his next herald after he chow's down his domain and blackheart has lost the majority of his powers! so yeah, it has everything to do with Galactus being able to absorb his domain! read the issue where galactus took on mephisto, mephisto shat himself in the end when Galactus starting to absorb/eat his realm! that's where mephisto/blackheart is at the heart of there power! no realm/no real power!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock

lordraiden says:

"Again, Galactus is on such a different level than someone like blackheart, that I wouldn't even know where to begin as to what the big G could do with him! (maybe turn him into his next herald after he chow's down his domain and blackheart has lost the majority of his powers! so yeah, it has everything to do with Galactus being able to absorb his domain! read the issue where galactus took on mephisto, mephisto shat himself in the end when Galactus starting to absorb/eat his realm! that's where mephisto/blackheart is at the heart of there power! no realm/no real power!"

Blackheart is a lot more powerful than Mephisto. A battle between Galactus and Mephisto is bound to be different in a battle between Blackheart and Galactus. In any case, Galactus eating the Realm still doesn't mean a thing unless they are fighting in that Realm. So, it's still irrelevant. Check the Marvel Power Rankings. As you can see, Blackheart (at full power) is at Tier 4, with Galactus (at full power) at Tier 6. Now, you tell me who's more powerful than who.
Post Edited:2008-02-25 06:12:10

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lordraiden

Static Shock says:

"lordraiden says:
"Again, Galactus is on such a different level than someone like blackheart, that I wouldn't even know where to begin as to what the big G could do with him! (maybe turn him into his next herald after he chow's down his domain and blackheart has lost the majority of his powers! so yeah, it has everything to do with Galactus being able to absorb his domain! read the issue where galactus took on mephisto, mephisto shat himself in the end when Galactus starting to absorb/eat his realm! that's where mephisto/blackheart is at the heart of there power! no realm/no real power! "
Blackheart is a lot more powerful than Mephisto. A battle between Galactus and Mephisto is bound to be different in a battle between Blackheart and Galactus. In any case, Galactus eating the Realm still doesn't mean a thing unless they are fighting in that Realm. So, it's still irrelevant. Check the Marvel Power Rankings. As you can see, Blackheart (at full power) is at Tier 4, with Galactus (at full power) at Tier 6. Now, you tell me who's more powerful than who.
Post Edited:2008-02-25 06:12:10"

If there not fighting in his realm, then Blackheart loses miserably! cause outside of Blackhearts realm, is Galactus's realm, and he eats Blackheart for a pint sized snack@!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lordraiden

p.s. and Blackheart is ALOT more powerfull than Mephisto? I might have settled for just being more powerfull than daddy dearest, but alot! exageration mayber, on the son's part?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Static Shock

lordraiden says:

"p.s. and Blackheart is ALOT more powerfull than Mephisto? I might have settled for just being more powerfull than daddy dearest, but alot! exageration mayber, on the son's part?"

He defeated Mephisto, and banished him from his own Realm. What does that tell you?

If there not fighting in his realm, then Blackheart loses miserably! cause outside of Blackhearts realm, is Galactus's realm, and he eats Blackheart for a pint sized snack@!

That doesn't make sense. Therefore, it can't be verified.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lordraiden

Static Shock says:

"lordraiden says:
"p.s. and Blackheart is ALOT more powerfull than Mephisto? I might have settled for just being more powerfull than daddy dearest, but alot! exageration mayber, on the son's part?"
He defeated Mephisto, and banished him from his own Realm. What does that tell you?
That doesn't make sense. Therefore, it can't be verified."

He's done that before, and Mephisto's reclaimed it before! so it's all nothing new! It's all part and package with mephisto & blackheart trying to one up another! it's one demons (for lack of a better word) do!

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By zee crusher

Static Shock says:

"That makes sense, but he's only nigh-invulnerable to anything but the most powerful magical power and cosmic power. Thanos's cosmic power was enough to topple Galactus. So, it should be enough to hurt Blackheart."

Thats a weak galactus lol not some fullpower galactus if it was then this be a crush but some weak galactus something most people in marvel if strong enough can barely beat.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By zee crusher

lordraiden says:

"Static Shock says:
"lordraiden says:
"Again, Galactus is on such a different level than someone like blackheart, that I wouldn't even know where to begin as to what the big G could do with him! (maybe turn him into his next herald after he chow's down his domain and blackheart has lost the majority of his powers! so yeah, it has everything to do with Galactus being able to absorb his domain! read the issue where galactus took on mephisto, mephisto shat himself in the end when Galactus starting to absorb/eat his realm! that's where mephisto/blackheart is at the heart of there power! no realm/no real power! "
Post Edited:2008-02-25 06:12:10"

"

Galactus doesn't have a realm he has a ship???