king of inhumans
#2 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulcan.CURBSTOMP.

#3 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

Now i want the freaking scan :D

#4 Edited by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Now i want the freaking scan :D"
He wasn't asking for a scan of Vulcan beating Blackbolt..he was asking for a scan of Dazzler beating Blackbolt.I never said I would post it either.
I don't need a scan to prove either one of them stomp Blackbolt.
#5 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

Than prove how?

#6 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Than prove how?"
Vulcan
Blackbolts durability is not enough ti handle the energy Vulcan emits and Vulcan can increase his speed to near light with energy maniuplation so his sonic scream isn't going to do anything.

Dazzler
She can absorb pretty much anything Blackbolt can throw at her and use it against him.She has used energy attacks against people like Juggernaut(whom she did well against but didn't beat) & Terrax.Neither of which Blackbolt has a chance against.His scream will be absorbed and so will his energy.She could also blind him if she wanted to be cruel.
#7 Posted by Ball Buster (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.

#8 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Than prove how?"
Vulcan
Blackbolts durability is not enough ti handle the energy Vulcan emits and Vulcan can increase his speed to near light with energy maniuplation so his sonic scream isn't going to do anything.

Dazzler
She can absorb pretty much anything Blackbolt can throw at her and use it against him.She has used energy attacks against people like Juggernaut(whom she did well against but didn't beat) & Terrax.Neither of which Blackbolt has a chance against.His scream will be absorbed and so will his energy.She could also blind him if she wanted to be cruel.
"

#9 Posted by Nighthunter (29641 posts) - - Show Bio

dazzler can beat black bolt?

#10 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"dazzler can beat black bolt?"
Of course.He can't hurt her unless he physically punches her..but with her energy output..that's not happening.
#11 Posted by Ball Buster (2016 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
Of course.He can't hurt her unless he physically punches her..but with her energy output..that's not happening."
Coo Coo Coo....Yeah right!
#12 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
Of course.He can't hurt her unless he physically punches her..but with her energy output..that's not happening."
Coo Coo Coo....Yeah right!"
Sit there and pretend Dazzler doesn't absorb sound..or like she can't blind him.
#13 Posted by Ball Buster (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance.Did you ever find the clip where Dazzler beats Black Bolt ,AS YOU CLAIM?.I don't thinks so.

#14 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Vance.Did you ever find the clip where Dazzler beats Black Bolt ,AS YOU CLAIM?.I don't thinks so."
Are you going to prove i'm wrong are just keep making statements...didn't think so.
#15 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think dazzler is immune to blackbolt scream its more than just sound also electrons it would rip her apart

#16 Posted by Ball Buster (2016 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"i dont think dazzler is immune to blackbolt scream its more than just sound also electrons it would rip her apart

"

Vance made a comment on another post stating that Dazzler beat Black Bolt in battle in Marvel comics.He has no proof.So this is his way to say he has some proof. Its funny.
#17 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"i dont think dazzler is immune to blackbolt scream its more than just sound also electrons it would rip her apart

"
No it wouldn't....
caption
caption

#18 Edited by Ball Buster (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

Now this were it gets good. Where does she beat him?You wont find a clip.You know why?Because there is none. 

#19 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting so she is now able to obsorb all kinds of energy now....hmm.....  she still would go down with aphysical attack she is out match especially if there nothing to draw sound from to use her light powers

#20 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Now this were it gets good. Where does she beat him?You wont find a clip.You know why?Because there is none. "
Read his post and look at the scan.I didn't say she beat him that scan..I said she can absorb his scream.
#21 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"interesting so she is now able to obsorb all kinds of energy now....hmm.....  she still would go down with aphysical attack she is out match especially if there nothing to draw sound from to use her light powers"
On the next page he gives her everything he has energy wise and she absorbs the whole thing.
Physical attacks will not work..she can blind him and blow him back all day.He can't really get close to her...he's not that fast.
#22 Edited by Ball Buster (2016 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Now this were it gets good. Where does she beat him?You wont find a clip.You know why?Because there is none. "
Read his post and look at the scan.I didn't say she beat him that scan..I said she can absorb his scream."
Thats not what you said in the other post"War of Kings". I think your nose is getting long.
#23 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ball Buster said:
Read his post and look at the scan.I didn't say she beat him that scan..I said she can absorb his scream."
Thats not what you said in the other post"War of Kings"."
I was responding to him..I didn't post the scan for you..or the scan you asked me for.Your post makes no sense.
#24 Posted by Ball Buster (2016 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ball Buster said:
I was responding to him..I didn't post the scan for you..or the scan you asked me for.Your post makes no sense."

This makes sense; You have no proof.
#25 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

she uses sound to produce her powers is there a roar of the people or a subway where is the fight taking place, is she coming into a fight with  fully obsorbed power.

#26 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ball Buster said:
I was responding to him..I didn't post the scan for you..or the scan you asked me for.Your post makes no sense."

"
You know what else makes sense..you keep dwelling on it because you have no argument.You can say I have no proof but your only provoking me because your sad Blackbolt can't beat a singer in Rollerskates.
#27 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"she uses sound to produce her powers is there a roar of the people or a subway where is the fight taking place, is she coming into a fight with  fully obsorbed power."
She doesn't need to come into the fight with fully absorbed powers..she can blind him right from the start with generated light.
#28 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

that scan is not very consistent of dazzlers ability or even how blackbolts power works, but if it a scan so let it be written and let it be done,,, for shame i thought marvel was better than DC when it came to consistencies maybe do there own infinite crisis to remake peoples powers.

#29 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"that scan is not very consistent of dazzlers ability or even how blackbolts power works, but if it a scan so let it be written and let it be done,,, for shame i thought marvel was better than DC when it came to consistencies maybe do there own infinite crisis to remake peoples powers."
What are you talking about...she has always been able to do that?
#30 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

absorb electrons can she obsorb optic blast or cosmic energy blast or solar i thought it was just sound

#31 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"absorb electrons can she obsorb optic blast or cosmic energy blast or solar i thought it was just sound"
His scream doesn't generate electrons.
#32 Edited by Ball Buster (2016 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ball Buster said:

"
You know what else makes sense..you keep dwelling on it because you have no argument.You can say I have no proof but your only provoking me because your sad Blackbolt can't beat a singer in Rollerskates."
What really makes sense is that you can't admit that you lie and make yourself believe in your stories. Its funny.I bet you talk to yourself in the mirror ,telling yourself that your good looking  and smart to boot. Your a joke. A real funny dude.
#33 Edited by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel  universe online source and superhero bios

Black Bolt has the ability to unleash great destructive power through the use of his voice, but even the slightest whisper will release his power. Therefore, for the most part, he remains silent. This "quasi-sonic" scream is powered by electron energy that he draws in from the environment. At maximum the force is equal to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon. Other possible manifestations of this harnessed electron energy include electron energy blasts, flight, enhanced strength (the "Master Blow" being a superhuman punch), ability to survive in space, and the ability to analyze and manipulate matter. The fork-shaped antenna that Black Bolt has worn upon his brow since childhood enable him to channel his powers in more directed, less destructive ways. Due to the fear of speaking while sleeping, Black Bolt practices a form of meditation, which may also help to enhance his abilities.

Abilities
Like all Inhumans, Black Bolt is physically superior to normal human beings due to generations of eugenics. Attributes in which Inhumans excel over human include reaction time, stamina, strength, resistance to injury, and speed.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
#34 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulcan wins.

#35 Edited by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"marvel  universe online source and superhero bios

Black Bolt has the ability to unleash great destructive power through the use of his voice, but even the slightest whisper will release his power. Therefore, for the most part, he remains silent. This "quasi-sonic" scream is powered by electron energy that he draws in from the environment. At maximum the force is equal to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon. Other possible manifestations of this harnessed electron energy include electron energy blasts, flight, enhanced strength (the "Master Blow" being a superhuman punch), ability to survive in space, and the ability to analyze and manipulate matter. The fork-shaped antenna that Black Bolt has worn upon his brow since childhood enable him to channel his powers in more directed, less destructive ways. Due to the fear of speaking while sleeping, Black Bolt practices a form of meditation, which may also help to enhance his abilities.

Abilities
Like all Inhumans, Black Bolt is physically superior to normal human beings due to generations of eugenics. Attributes in which Inhumans excel over human include reaction time, stamina, strength, resistance to injury, and speed.

"
Blackbolt generates electrons through the fork on his head..they have nothing to do with his scream itself.