• 56 results
#1 Edited by Killer_Judge_ (308 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Morals On/In Character
  • No Knowledge/Random Encounter
  • Natasha get her stun batons. Ra's get his sword.
  • Fight takes place in warehouse

#2 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

Natasha stomp

#4 Posted by Sy8000 (35450 posts) - - Show Bio

Ra's

#5 Edited by Pokeysteve (12020 posts) - - Show Bio

Slightly leaning towards Ras here since she has no way to block a sword. She'll probably still win.

#6 Posted by Batman3000 (5652 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: How? Ras is way more skilled

#8 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: How? Ras is way more skilled

Natash easily beat 3 adult with both hands tied to a chair

And how is Ra's more skilled?

#9 Edited by RisingBean (9803 posts) - - Show Bio

Ra's. Based on gear. The longer blade will give him some distance and I see him using his forearm scallops to disarm or sunder Nat's batons and going from there. But it's a close one.

#10 Edited by MrHamWallet (3194 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Widow taking him, alot faster and similarly skilled but shes got better feats.

#11 Posted by Batman3000 (5652 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: Yes three featless adults. Where as Nolan Batman took on multiple members of the league of shadows and Ras gave him a good fight

#12 Edited by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman3000 said:

@khael: Yes three featless adults. Where as Nolan Batman took on multiple members of the league of shadows and Ras gave him a good fight

Did Batman took them with both hand tied to a chair?That league of shadow are featless just like 3 adults i mentioned and unlike Widow, Batman actually having hard time to beat them

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
#13 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (9130 posts) - - Show Bio

Ra's al Ghul beat Batman in H2H. Batman who beat a larger amount of fodder than she ever did with H2H. Ra's wins.

#14 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow really easy.

#15 Posted by Batman3000 (5652 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: The only reason he had trouble with them was because they were actual trained martial artists plus batman took punches from bane who is a lot tougher than Natasha and ras and yet like I said ras gave him a good fight.

#16 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: The only reason he had trouble with them was because they were actual trained martial artists plus batman took punches from bane who is a lot tougher than Natasha and ras and yet like I said ras gave him a good fight.

Prove if they're as good as you say, they're featless

It's not like Ra's gonna touch Widow or something

#17 Edited by Batman3000 (5652 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: using that logic you could say that the guys Natasha took out are on par with a baby's skill level. Using your words they're featless

#18 Posted by livewyre718 (2962 posts) - - Show Bio

Natasha

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#19 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43234 posts) - - Show Bio

Natasha, he has no feats to say he wouldn't get oneshotted by the Taser baton.

#20 Posted by RBT (28487 posts) - - Show Bio

Natasha can most likely one shot Ra's with taser baton. Ra's can finish Natasha in one swipe of his sword. Going with Ra's because of larger reach.

#21 Posted by uugieboogie (13187 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by jayc1324 (26429 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by uugieboogie (13187 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by jayc1324 (26429 posts) - - Show Bio

@uugieboogie: I don't know, she's never fought someone with a sword. Closest she came to that is the Chitauri but they used their weapons more as guns than swords.

#25 Posted by uugieboogie (13187 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

@uugieboogie: I don't know, she's never fought someone with a sword. Closest she came to that is the Chitauri but they used their weapons more as guns than swords.

Either way imo she's shown she has enough skill and speed to dodge and avoid his sword strikes.

Avatar image for the_real_seaman
#26 Posted by the_real_seamAn (2126 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for the_real_seaman
#27 Posted by the_real_seamAn (2126 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by dontevenblink (761 posts) - - Show Bio

leaning toward BW for this one. her batons seemed strong enough to block his sword, and the eletricity could probably at least stun him enough to give her a few clear openings. i think she has enough skills to give him a hell of a fight in pure h2h, so i don't see her losing very easily here.

on the other hand, Ra's is a badass and will not hesitate to go for the kill if she slips up. should be a good long fight with the winner (probably Natasha) surviving with some new scars to show for it.

their styles are rather different from each other, so it should be a really interesting fight to watch as they try to figure out their opponent. :)

#29 Posted by Sachmoo (2500 posts) - - Show Bio

Widow.

Im assuming even if she parries or blocks one strike from Ra's, the electricity will travel through the sword and fry him. When she just touched the Drones they were electrified it seems.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#30 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16170 posts) - - Show Bio

Ra's. Based on gear. The longer blade will give him some distance and I see him using his forearm scallops to disarm or sunder Nat's batons and going from there. But it's a close one.

#31 Posted by LlehDevil (7259 posts) - - Show Bio

Natasha for reasons said.

#32 Posted by chu42t (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

Natasha 6/10

#33 Posted by cfrehse (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Widow wins easily. Ra's has like two fight scenes with nothing as impressive as widow has shown.

#34 Posted by LEGACY6364 (7441 posts) - - Show Bio

Ra's.

#35 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

Natasha is more agile than Ra`s and she is a quicker thinker although I do think Ra`s may be more skilled based on experience level it doesn`t mean he can`t be beaten by opponents with a smaller amount of experience and skill technicality, Bruce was able to outmaneuver him pretty quickly, and he`s nowhere as nimble as Natasha is.

#36 Posted by Jade1977 (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Ra's gut her like a fish.

#37 Edited by Fetts (6241 posts) - - Show Bio

If we're going by feats, Natasha. If we're going by sex appeal... Too hard to tell...

#38 Posted by Lucano (3453 posts) - - Show Bio

The only two members of the League of Shadows that were not featless in the Nolan trilogy were Ras and Bane, and their feats were not that great when we're at that.

On the other hand Nat mostly fodderized featless guys too and beat Barton, who is a nobody when it comes to hand to hand... Her fighting style is flash-ier and acrobatic, that might be an advantage.

Dunno, too close to call IMO.

#39 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: using that logic you could say that the guys Natasha took out are on par with a baby's skill level. Using your words they're featless

Wait a second

You got it all wrong, featless adult count as regular adult and you know what regular Adult can do

#40 Posted by Batman3000 (5652 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: then the members of the league of shadow members are also on adult level.

#41 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman3000: I know but Batman actually having hard time to beat them when Black Widow stomp them even with both hand tied to a chair

I assume League of Shadow and Mafia or whoever are them are on the same level since they're both featless.

#42 Posted by Nufious (611 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil said:

Black Widow really easy.

Ra's was hardly impressive in the movie

#44 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@nufious said:

@mrdevil said:

Black Widow really easy.

Ra's was hardly impressive in the movie

Everybody in general was hardly impressive, i like the movie but the only of the trilogy that really work for me was Batman 2: The Dark Knight. Joker did a splendid job, and in general the only one that did a good job was Morgan Freeman and he isn't even in the comics.

#45 Posted by Silverrings (5452 posts) - - Show Bio

Natasha wins. She's more skilled, far more physically capable and she kept up with Bucky. Ra's has no feats that are as impressive, physically or skilfully. He goes down.

#46 Posted by Killer_Judge_ (308 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#48 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatmen: the gadget were cool the fights were poweranger style

#50 Posted by Bat_Siri (2582 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow would win because She could stun Ra's with her batons and arrest him/kill him out or whatever