Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By teamextrodinary15
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Round 1 Standard Gear. Morals on for Cap, Morals off for the women.

Round 2 Hand to Hand only, Morals on for Cap, but not holding back. Morals off for women

Fights take place in the streets of New York

Start 20 feet apart who wins?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in threesome

versatile555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in a threesome.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap takes both rounds.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

That virgin can't handle these women in the sack.

Avatar image for triseratopz_stoodioz9000
Triseratopz_Stoodioz9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When he is superhuman i beg to differ

Corylamount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team. Black widow could know how he fights. IT two of them too. His means that if he takes one out is still another to fight. I give round two to the team also. They both now how to fight well and cap cant take to of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America = Winter Soldier >> Black >Widow.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Adriusus

'Murica for the win.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DSTREET45

I think it'd be a better match if Cap is restricted to First Avenger feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those some hot women.

What a man too.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

R1:

• Mockingbird solos
  • Widow solos

R2:

I could see an argument for the team if they play their cards right, but I see Steve overpowering them most of the time.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. If they use guns they could win. But I'm not sure. Cap's suit is bullet proof so they would need to manage an eye or mouth shot. Don't know if they can do that or not against someone like Cap.

2. Cap should take this handily.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cap

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@amcu:

Cap's suit is bulletproof?

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Amcu

@amcu:

Cap's suit is bulletproof?

Russo's confirmed it in interviews years ago.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@amcu:

I was going to say that Bucky shot him but o just remembered that was his older suit he grabbed from the museum. But if it's so bullet resistant then how come he always had to defend against bullets using his shield, like against Batroc's mercs, the HYDRA troops that tried to apprehend him after the Elevator fight or Crossbones' mercs? I doubt it offers 100% protection against bullets.

I haven't changed my position on either of them soloing, mostly because they also carry electric and piercing weapons other than guns, but it'd be more difficult. Might have to review my ranking of Cap.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu:

I was going to say that Bucky shot him but o just remembered that was his older suit he grabbed from the museum. But if it's so bullet resistant then how come he always had to defend against bullets using his shield, like against Batroc's mercs, the HYDRA troops that tried to apprehend him after the Elevator fight or Crossbones' mercs? I doubt it offers 100% protection against bullets.

I haven't changed my position on either of them soloing, mostly because they also carry electric and piercing weapons other than guns, but it'd be more difficult. Might have to review my ranking of Cap.

I think he uses his shield because his whole body isn't protected and it's better safe then sorry. Also because it looks really cool and I think they want him to use his shield a lot.

Anyhow they confirmed that it's bullet proof and made of Kevlar. I found this here from another user. Credit to @r2datu

The Russo Brothers confirm that Cap's STRIKE suit is bullet proof. One would assume that this means at least his Age of Ultron and Civil War suits are bullet proof as well considering they're of the same design.

http://www.slashfilm.com/interview-joe-and-anthony-russo-captain-america/

"The other thing was, we didn’t want him in any kind of fabrics or … the suit to us is made of Kevlar, it’s bullet-proof, that’s it’s job. It’s supposed to keep him from getting shot, so it has to have a real functionality."

https://geektyrant.com/news/exclusive-interview-with-captain-america-2-directors-the-suit-science-and-the-symbol

"It’s a covert suit for covert operations. But also it was important to us that the suit be functional and not a costume. Its job is to stop bullets from killing him, so it’s made of Kevlar, that's the material that’s on the suit, so that’s its job."

http://www.clotureclub.com/2014/04/our-interview-with-the-directors-of-captain-america-the-winter-soldier-anthony-joe-russo/

We redesigned his costume to make sure that it looked like Kevlar. It’s a uniform, it’s not a costume. It’s functional. Its purpose is to stop bullets from killing him.

http://www.cinelinx.com/interviews/item/6343-directors-joe-anthony-russo-discuss-captain-america-the-winter-soldier.html

Again, with everything based in realism, we wanted the costume to be Kevlar-based. We wanted to make sure that the costume had a very functional purpose. That way, when he wears it and you look at him in it, you say “Oh, that’s to stop bullets. I understand.

It might not be totally bulletproof but it should provide bullet resistance. And as far as feats it has good general durability feats like withstanding explosions and Ultron's blasters. For piercing Cap had several Outriders on top of him clawing at his body and attempting to scratch him and his suit was okay. I'd say that feat is probably good enough to take bullets.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@amcu:

I don't remember the Outriders scracting him.

Fair enough on everything else. Good asset for Cap.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu:

I don't remember the Outriders scracting him.

Fair enough on everything else. Good asset for Cap.

Here they seem to be scratching him to me when they overwhelmed him.

Loading Video...

There on him until Thor sends Stormbreaker through them and kills them. Cap had his shields covering his face but it looks like they where scratching at his body.

Shun5902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that nocking bird and widow can take him down mockingbird skills are comparable to cap and widow is a good fighter herself and also widow has her gear I think women tound 1 cap round 2 maybe I think its 50% chance for both