black spidarman vs iron man

This topic is locked from further discussion.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll black spidarman vs iron man (13 votes)

black spiddy 23%
iron man 77%

black spiderman (spiderman movie 3)

Win by death

• 
july16th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dude, if you mean symbiotic spiderman, then this battle was over before you began. He's got fierce stats and almost no morals automatically. spiderman.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

Ironman. Can't believe i'm going to say this again but Symbiote Spider-man has NO enhanced stats, nicht, nada, gaziltch! All the Black suit gave him was organic webbing. The reason everyone thinks he is enhanced is because of the TAS and the Rami movies in the comics it did nothing! I will do my best to murder this urban myth at every turn.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ironman. Can't beleive i'm going to say this again but Symbiote Spider-man has NO enhanced stats, nicht, nada, gaziltch! All the Black suit gave him was organic webbing. The reason everyone thinks he is enhanced is because of the TAS and the Rami movies in the comics it did nothing! I will do my best to murder this urban myth at every turn.

I will aid you in your struggles comrade.........

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tears @ Spidarman

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yo recognized

july16th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By july16th
@laflux said:

@strider92 said:

Ironman. Can't beleive i'm going to say this again but Symbiote Spider-man has NO enhanced stats, nicht, nada, gaziltch! All the Black suit gave him was organic webbing. The reason everyone thinks he is enhanced is because of the TAS and the Rami movies in the comics it did nothing! I will do my best to murder this urban myth at every turn.

I will aid you in your struggles comrade.........

You're probably right, but can you provide proof? I've always been under the assumption that the symboite did

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

july16th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92:

Welp, that's all the proof i need. DAMNIT! well at least the suit looked badass, until mary jane turned into a little vagina about it lol

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

While Iron man wins (and comfortably at that), the two times Iron Man has faced Spider-Man one on one in a black suit has ended in pretty convincing defeats for him. The first one, albeit Iron Man 2020, did have Peter in the Symbiote suit. The second one in a what-if Mary Jane was shot, had him defeat Iron Man as well, although rather than having the Symbiote Suit, had his stats enhanced by the other.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Wolverine008

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought we were using movie versions

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 the_red_viper  Moderator

Black Spiderman? As in Spiderman w/ a black outfit or as in Miles Morales?

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ironman. Can't believe i'm going to say this again but Symbiote Spider-man has NO enhanced stats, nicht, nada, gaziltch! All the Black suit gave him was organic webbing. The reason everyone thinks he is enhanced is because of the TAS and the Rami movies in the comics it did nothing! I will do my best to murder this urban myth at every turn.