Black Sperm Vs Shinobi Alliance(Read OP)

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Black sperm from the current chapters and also from webcomic, the likes of Sperm Tsunami , Golden Sperm etc

Vs

Entire Shinobi alliance but Naruto and Sasuke are not allowed everyone else including the kages(not the past hokages) and everyone

Which party wins, and can Black Sperm solo the shinobi alliance??

darkeryoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 darkeryoda  Online

BS

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkeryoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 darkeryoda  Online
Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GangOrca

The Shinobi Alliance takes this if Black Sperm fights them like how he is currently fighting the S-Class right now.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

The Shinobi Alliance takes this if Black Sperm fights them like he is currently fighting the S-Class right now.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d4d60fdf33c
deactivated-60d4d60fdf33c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Golden sperm wins for sure

Yungbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Yungbaby

@gangorca said:

The Shinobi Alliance takes this if Black Sperm fights them like how he is currently fighting the S-Class right now.

This. His fighting style is very uncoordinated and merely relies on him overwhelming his opponents with sheer numbers. Might be crazy to say but I think the 5 kage might be enough to solo especially because of Onoki.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GangOrca

@yungbaby said:
@gangorca said:

This. His fighting style is very uncoordinated and merely relies on him overwhelming his opponents with sheer numbers. Might be crazy to say but I think the 5 kage might be enough to solo especially because of Onoki.

Yeah, if he fought a little smarter/wasn't so selfish, he'd try to stay in bigger chunks or merge and could easily take the vast majority of the alliance out (basically the fodder). And of course, Golden Sperm would be Madara all over again but worse and only with Taijutsu.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just have two words to say.

Sperm Tsunami

Avatar image for deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6
deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No matter what Shinobi eventually loses because they don't have enough stamina to keep going for days. They can't kill millions of Sperms.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b
deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b
deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT : Black Sperm takes this quite easily

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BS seems so weak in the manga i hope GS lives up to his hype.

Avatar image for supremekilla010
SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SupremeKilla010

Shinobi alliance slaughters. Oonoki uses a giant Jinton blast and swipes left to right and he's done for.

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Yeah weak...sure

Shinobi alliance slaughters. Oonoki uses a giant Jinton blast and swipes left to right and he's done for.

No Caption Provided

Yeah oonoki swipes left to the right vaporizeing some of him before finding out he still has about I dont know about 11 trillions clones coming at him before they beat the shit out him.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GangOrca

@jurrian09 said:

What about him seems weak? He's able to keep Silverfang, Darkshine, Tatsumaki (weakened), Atomic Samurai, Iaian, and the Council of Swordmasters busy all at once. He has access to 11 trillion cells which he can use for a city-wide tidal wave, even killing 100,000 cells a second would take over 3 years to permanently kill Black Sperm.

Where you expecting him to completely wash the S-Class? Cause in terms of showings, he was way less impressive in the webcomic.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Sperm.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well even with Sperm Tsunami BS was like even if we keep going this way we won't even make a dent on him(Darkshine), but i guess that's a impressive durability feat for Darkshine and not an anti feat for BS right?

Talonzone21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black sperm roflstomps, dude got 11 trillion copies of himself and more. And he can merge 10 trillion of them into one Super being called Golden Sperm which can go toe to toe with Awakened Garou for a few panels and that's super impressive.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black sperm overwhelms them. Unless he's dumb enough to keep splitting.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yungbaby: @supremekilla010: @manimalman: even if they could slaughter black sperms left and right it wouldn't matter, he just has way too many copies for any kill count to be relevant.

He has more than 1,500 copies for every human on earth, and I doubt any kage can handle their 2,000,000,000,000+ copies reserved for them in particular. Each and every one would be stronger than most junin ninja

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah there's just too many of him

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ManimalMan

@kingfrieza: we have no idea how strong an individual BS is. Iirc BS as a single cell is the size of puppy(half as tall as saitama's shin) and so weak that he could only really hunt insects.

How many a person could kill depends on the Aoe and how densely packed they are. Like how you could fit millions of grains of sand in a glass.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Sperm eventually

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: he's strong enough to deal with a decent amount of s class heros, which is enough without naruto, sasuke, or the edo kage. The best case for the kage would take them multiple years straight with no breaks, they will eventually falter from lack of stamina and get killed.

If we simply wanted to argue pure quality, he could also turn into golden sperm, who scales to or past tatsumaki. He's well within six paths territory at that point, and would require six paths naruto and sasuke to take him on.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mee09

@kingfrieza: Well they do have Might Guy and Kakashi. Also we don't know if he could tank Onoki's Jinton.

So I don't think Naruto and Sasuke would be necessary for a win if Golden Sperm is against the entirety of the Alliance himself.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sperm Tsunami meets Sand Tsunami

The End

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mee09

@ultimatesage: Gaara's AOE even in a desert wouldn't be enough. The Sperm Tsunami is far larger than anything we have seen Gaara produce.

It doesn't help that without Shukaku his chakra supply has never been all that great. He'd be one of the first Kage to run out of chakra.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingfrieza: there's a couple things people are overlooking for the shinobi, mainly 8 gates gai, kakashi, and katsuyu.

Gai is basically 6 paths level and can cover a massive area with his higher gated attacks, kakashi could one shot GS if he lands kamui, and katsuyu is pretty much a weaker BS. She can divide herself indefinitely and is almost impossible to damage, she's also got acid attacks that he hasn't shown any resistance too. Then you have more obvious threats like gaara and onoki who can bury cities and lift islands respectively.

A single cell is about a foot tall and about half as wide, 11.6 trillion of them would be a few times larger than everest by volume. Still ridiculously massive but not completely insurmountable imo.

There's a lot of things that make comparing BS's performance against the S classes unfair. For one they're mostly just physical fighters while they're are attacks on the shinobi side that would be harder for him to deal with like paralyzing electricity, acid, flames, sealing etc.

Secondly, tatsumaki is exhausted, if she was at full power and focused on him he wouldn't be doing nearly as well.

I still think BS wins almost every time,I just don't think its as one-sided as it seems at first.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: its been stated a few times already that his sand attacks haven't weakened at all without shukaku and he's even been compared to shukaku in the scale of his attacks.

Stamina has pretty much never been an issue for gaara.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: I don't think the Black Sperms could kill Katsuyu period. She is just as hard to kill and is covered in sticky acid. But once Tsunade or Sakura dies she won't be able to help anymore. I don't know when that would happen though. But I guess they've got time lol.

8 Gates Guy is essentially worthless and unessecary against someone like Black Sperm. 7th would be far more useful and practical.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mee09

@manimalman: The strength of his attacks don't matter. It's the AOE and amount of them that he can use.

And yes stamina is an issue for him. The reason he was almost killed by Kimimaro is because he had almost no chakra left. Without Shukaku he can't spam techniques much. His supply is above average but compared to the guys who actually matter here its on the lower end.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: yeah I mainly brought up 8 gates gai as a counter to Golden Sperm. For black sperm, hirudora and morning peacock are better for sure.

Knutcracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: Oh I see. Well I don't think Katsuyu would matter much against Golden Sperm at all. The best she could do is heal the guys that do matter.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: what im trying to say is katsuyu for black sperm, gai and kakashi for golden sperm since they require totally different fighting styles.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@ultimatesage: Gaara's AOE even in a desert wouldn't be enough. The Sperm Tsunami is far larger than anything we have seen Gaara produce.

Eh, I was only going off both of them having city lv AoE. But in a desert, gaara has far more sand to work with than BS has cells.

It doesn't help that without Shukaku his chakra supply has never been all that great. He'd be one of the first Kage to run out of chakra.

Ge still has a great deal of stamina.and him being put first? That's jokes, he literally did more during the War than Mei, Tsunade, and the 4th Raikage....and still had enough juice to go fight madara with the them. Plus tsunade and sakura are there, running out wouldn't be that big a deal

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mee09

@ultimatesage: Gaara can't manipulate an entire desert. We haven't even seen him manipulate enough sand to smother a whole Village when he had Shukaku. Let alone a OPM sized City. He's not going to be capable of that without Shukaku and especially outside of a Desert.

Gaara didn't do much actual fighting. He was mostly support against Madara. Tsunade, Onoki, and Ay are the ones who did all the damage.

His chakra supply is no where near the size of Tsunade's. Maybe he could have a bigger supply than Onoki. But considering the nature of Onoki's techniques and the tier of Kage that he was I doubt it.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@ultimatesage: Gaara can't manipulate an entire desert. We haven't even seen him manipulate enough sand to smother a whole Village when he had Shukaku.

I never said he could manip a whole desert *facepalm*. I said he has more sand to work with in a desert. And why would he need to smother q whole village?? He's a good guy lol

Let alone a OPM sized City. He's not going to be capable of that without Shukaku and especially outside of a Desert.

I would say Shukaku, outside of the chakra boost, adds nothing to Gaara.

Gaara didn't do much actual fighting. He was mostly support against Madara. Tsunade, Onoki, and Ay are the ones who did all the damage.

He still fought and used ninjutsu tf lol you act like he was just standing around and watching them. And again, he's been fighting before any of them(except onoki) even arrived on the battle field.

His chakra supply is no where near the size of Tsunade's. Maybe he could have a bigger supply than Onoki. But considering the nature of his techniques and the tier of Kage that he was I doubt it.

Probably below Onoki for sure, and Tsunade with her seal of

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara was fighting back to back, he fought his father, then fought Muu, then defeated gengetsu before facing mascara, and lets not forget that katsuyu will help them recover.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BS cooms his way to victory

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that single BS cell can hurt and keep up with Atomic Samurai so it won't be far off to assume each of the Black Sperms is at least Jounin tier(Since atomic samurai is way beyond Jounin tier)

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways Addng Round 2 where we'll have BSM Naruto and MS Sasuke in the shinobi Alliance

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: i mean maybe i was expecting 2 much.

SakuraSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers