• Round 2: Standard gear
AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 AngelJax  Online

Good match, thought about making it myself.

Buffy takes both rounds. The h2h round is close though.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Buffy tak3s both rounds. I don't see Daredevil taking on Buffy nearly as well as he did Electra. Nor do I see Electra taking half the super beings Buffy has.

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

Good match, thought about making it myself.

Buffy takes both rounds. The h2h round is close though.

Buffy tak3s both rounds. I don't see Daredevil taking on Buffy nearly as well as he did Electra. Nor do I see Electra taking half the super beings Buffy has.

These! Buffy is at least as strong, if not stronger. She's actually faster than Elektra, at least in terms of reflexes and she's beat Demon-gods like Glory who are much faster, stronger, more durable. She's as agile if not more agile. Buffy is also more skilled. The only category Elektra has on her is Durability, thanks to the substance but it won't be enough. Buffy will knock her block off and then stake her in the heart and if she has her Scythe she'll cut her head off, like she does all dead immortal things.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AngelJax  Online

@cramandman: I disagree with Buffy being stronger. Elektra was stalemating Jessica Jones with her strength, and in terms of raw strength, Jessica > Buffy.

I don't see Buffy replicating Jessica's feat of holding a cable with an elevator attached one-handed.

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

@cramandman: I disagree with Buffy being stronger. Elektra was stalemating Jessica Jones with her strength, and in terms of raw strength, Jessica > Buffy.

I don't see Buffy replicating Jessica's feat of holding a cable with an elevator attached one-handed.

I agree with you that Jessica is stronger than Buffy but I also think Jessica is actually stronger than Elektra by Feats, especially lifting feats. Elektra was able to take Jessica not because she's stronger, but because she's far more skilled and faster. Elektra doesn't have anywhere near Buffy or Jessica's lifting feats. Her only strength feats are one-shot kicking DD, Jessica, and an incense-hampered Cage. I think Buffy can replicate those kicking feats and even surpass them when you consider some of the competition she's been able to hurt.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: I can think of several feats from Buffy close to the rankity elevator feat.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skullanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greysentinel365: @skullanders: @rockette:

No Caption Provided

Buffy higher end shows her one time lifting with all her might a large iron gate, something the dozens of slave laborers could not manage themselves. Multi ton feats.

No Caption Provided

Spike failed to lift the Troll Gods hammer, this hammer weighs more than Spike and Angel can do strength wise which are damn high end feats, and Buffy wields this shit like a toy.

No Caption Provided

Buffy with just her grip crushes solid steel medieval helmet. Even luke had issues squeezing shut a steel pipe with two hands in Defenders.

No Caption Provided

Buffy also go as far to bend steel bars of a prison cell with her bare hands in a few second time frame.

This is just live action feats too. Here canon comic ones are better.

Buffy Striking Strength is enough to smash apart thick logs with a blow. Smash through a wall causally. Smash through a brick wall with no effort. Explodes a solid statue with a kick. Punches her hand clear through a giant demon beetles skull.

So yeah.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rockette

@sirfizzwhizz:

I was leaning towards Buffy already, this gave me the push I needed to vote here.

Buffy wins!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzzwhizzz If I may, good sir.

She bludgeoned Glory with a hammer that not even Spike could pick up and Spike could definitely stomp Steve. She traveled almost 11k km in a short amount of time. She sent Willow flying with a backhand, kicked Riley across the room even though she herself said she was holding back, jumped almost 20 feet over a fence, caught Angelus' (Angel's evil side) sword with her eyes closed, outran a bullet after giving it a headstart, got stabbed and still kept up with a speeding bus, got mollywhopped by Glory and was sent flying into a wall and still got up, even though her impact literally caved in the concrete wall. She even punched Angel hard enough and sent him reeling through multiple trees.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@o0deadman0o: All true. Except one thing.

outran a bullet after giving it a headstart,

This was actually when Buffy got Superman powers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Whoops. xD I'm a huge Buffy/Angel fan so I get a little too excited when I think about her feats.

Skullanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I don't think heaving up a portcullis is on the same level as keeping an elevator holding two people from falling with one hand, or picking up and moving cars with ease. Plus, Buffy didn't crush a medieval helmet. It was like a water jug. You can tell from it having a handle and being barely larger than Buffy's tiny hand.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skullanders: Your right it was a jug lol. She has Midevil aror and weapons around the joint there. Lame.

However the feats are comparable. Castle gates like the one she lifted up weigh as much as cars. Jessica pushing a car on wheels is a crappy feat too. Jessica best feat if holding ton of steel with some guys on it.

However lifting > Holding. I can hold a 500 pound person from falling. I cannot at all lift 300+ person.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Sky is already becoming one of the overated most characters on the Vine. And that's saying a lot.

Skullanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Skullanders
Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Callagassi72

Those protcullis/gate are like 4 to 10 tons elevators hold at most 4 ton that the highest. the one on defenders is at most 2 tons. And in the comics buffy shatters a steel garage door to pieces with one kick. This puts buffy in the 5 to 10 ton category

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 AngelJax  Online

@sirfizzwhizz: None of those are comparable to Jessica holding a 2-3 ton elevator with people inside. She wasn't even pushed to her threshold with that feat.

The closest one is Buffy pushing up the gates, but she struggled like hell with those and I can easily see Jessica replicating it.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 AngelJax  Online

@sirfizzwhizz: Okay, great. I agree Buffy would win in a fight, but not that Buffy is stronger. Which was my point. I don't know how you've managed to conflate the two.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Okay, great. I agree Buffy would win in a fight, but not that Buffy is stronger. Which was my point. I don't know how you've managed to conflate the two.

Buffy is as strong. As I said.

@angeljax: I can think of several feats from Buffy close to the rankity elevator feat.

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Callagassi72

I saw jessica holding that elevator and just like buffy she was struggling she even told luke and danny hurry cause she couldnt hold it any more. The difference is buffy held something 4 to 10 tons like i said elevator go at most 2 tons even with the guys in there . As for fighting elektra yea buffy stomp elektra and jj at most are as strong as vampires.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea they do hell even death battle when doing lara croft vs nathan drake show a seen where he held up the gate and they said thats the actual average weight i check for the average weight which many people dont seem to have full info on and which give a general of 2 to 10 tons. Its a feat that is always lowballed. One site giving an estimate by comparison to a known portcullis says even with wood is 4 tons . And in buffy gif the actual size is not given show how big the gate really is. But the best estimate which are give by comparison is 4 to 10 tons and it would take at least 60 men who can bench press 250 just to lift one and she destoryed a building having sex with spike im sure pretty sure she and spike are stronger that jj and luke .

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callagassi72: quoting death battle............. you can do better.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Black Sky was knocking grown people, including Luke Cage, back like 15 to 20 feet casually.

Much closer than being said here. She would do the same to those vampires Buffy fought. Regular humans with little to no training could keep up with them.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra pre amp loses badly. Buffy gets stomped by post death Elektra.

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Callagassi72

Death battle is quite creditable when their ready and actually do research plus there other sources. And daredevil and stick has easily kept up with elektra and normal humans have beaten jones around. Vamps like angel and spike who had lots of training and experience would wreck elektra. And buffy angel even spike has shown that they can easily take down beings that are old and well trained. And they have knocked around vamps and grown demons around like black sky with easy. Like i said elektra is at most same strength as a vampire like spike and angel (who once punched the walls of a place underground causing the place to shake.) which aint a problem for buffster . Yet buffy is stronger than him so yea she slays. Angels son easily killed a demon name sahjin or something a he can flip over pickup trucks and he gets easily manhandled by faith. Plus buffy has beaten very buff durable demons to death with just her bare fist so add strength speed and thousands of yrs experience built in she wrecks elektra.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By zr0c00l

@callagassi72 said:

Death battle is quite creditable

stopped reading there. No they are not.

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok thats ur opinion but that doesnt defeat the fact that buffy is stronger faster than elektra and would wreck her. In a fight.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buffy takes both rounds.