Avatar image for wacko_from_waco
#1 Posted by wacko_from_waco (235 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther has 6 months prep

They both meet on the plains outside Wakanda.

Morals off for both. They are trying to go for the kill.

Thor is worthy.

I think he might be able to take Thor down, but I’m not sure how.

#2 Posted by Buckwheat (2259 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Thor storms across anything BP throws at him.

#3 Posted by skywalker95 (4273 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther has contingency plans for Galactus

If he has one for Big G, then he should have one for Thor

With 6 months, he should win

#4 Posted by Kirkseven (2511 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by RabumAlal (4878 posts) - - Show Bio

I don’t really see BP ever beating Worthy Thor but 6 months is a long time.

#6 Posted by wacko_from_waco (235 posts) - - Show Bio

I was hoping someone would know a way BP would put him down.

#7 Posted by ImMadNice (1228 posts) - - Show Bio

6 months is enough time for Tchalla

#8 Posted by jay_z94 (8205 posts) - - Show Bio

I think 6 months is enough time for him to come up with something.

#9 Edited by WollfMyth209 (16263 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther has defeated Mephisto, uncovered a cure for Galactus' hunger, figured out how to siphon the Power Cosmic, weakened Magneto's powers, and has managed to counter Tony's Panther-countering armour(which has been noted as capable of bringing Thor to his knees).

With six months, he can figure out a way to take out Thor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee
#10 Posted by deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee (396 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor The Norse God of Thunder

#11 Edited by Alavanka (2439 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all, what version of Thor and Black Panther are we talking about? If it's MCU, then Thor godstomps Wakanda regardless of prep-time. Infinity War basically proved that Thor is above Wakanda, plus every Avenger assisting Wakanda. Thor could "defeat" Wakanda simply by not helping out next time a huge alien invasion comes, and Wakanda becomes overwhelmed by a superior force. A superior force that Thor himself could stomp.

If it's comic Thor, then prep time becomes more relevant depending on resources. Again, what version of Thor are we talking about? Thor's most powerful forms (either Rune King or Necrosword) is too much. Black Panther may have a contingency plan against Galactus, but so does Thor. Only he's put that plan to use, and it worked. If Panther has 6 months prep time and Thor is forced to rush blindly, then Panther could potentially do something. But if Thor is allowed any amount of prep-time himself, even for just a couple of days, he could track down something absurdly powerful like the necrosword or give up both eyes to become rune king.

No Caption Provided

#12 Posted by skywalker95 (4273 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Elena177 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor he will not die easly. For me: THOR.

#14 Posted by wacko_from_waco (235 posts) - - Show Bio

@alavanka said:

First of all, what version of Thor and Black Panther are we talking about? If it's MCU, then Thor godstomps Wakanda regardless of prep-time. Infinity War basically proved that Thor is above Wakanda, plus every Avenger assisting Wakanda. Thor could "defeat" Wakanda simply by not helping out next time a huge alien invasion comes, and Wakanda becomes overwhelmed by a superior force. A superior force that Thor himself could stomp.

If it's comic Thor, then prep time becomes more relevant depending on resources. Again, what version of Thor are we talking about? Thor's most powerful forms (either Rune King or Necrosword) is too much. Black Panther may have a contingency plan against Galactus. But so does Thor. Only he's put that plan to use, and it worked. If Panther has 6 months prep time and Thor is forced to rush blindly, then Panther could potentially do something. But if Thor is allowed any amount of prep-time himself, even for just a couple of days, he could track down something absurdly powerful like the necrosword or give up both eyes to become rune king.

No Caption Provided

I was thinking regular 616 Thor back when he was worthy. Not Rune King, Odin Force, or any of those.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#15 Posted by blackspidey2099 (6519 posts) - - Show Bio

There's not much T'Challa can do to Thor beyond possibly merging with the Tiger God again, but I highly doubt that's going to happen, for a number of reasons. Thor should win.

#16 Edited by Slobbyboboli (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@wollfmyth209: no, he can't. Not based on anything you've posted.

Mehisto has weaknesses.

Do you want to explain at all, how any of those "feats" you posted are at all relevant to this fight or to combat in general. Weakening magnetos powers and beating ironman has literally nothing to do with thor. Are you trolling

#17 Posted by wacko_from_waco (235 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, I think I have an idea how he might beat Thor. Either:

a) Shoot Thor in the head a couple of times with Adamantium Bullets. or

• Reason is, Wolverine's claws went through Thor before. A couple of slugs in his brain should do the trick.

B) Use his power cosmic draining device to drain either Firelord or Silver Surfer.

• @wollfmyth209 mention he drained the PC from SS before. I know Firelord and SS are around the Avenger Tower a lot.

What do you guys think? Would that be enough.

#18 Posted by SmoothSanta (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

T'challa

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
#19 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (10168 posts) - - Show Bio

I’ll give a slight nod to T’Challa. He learns from other heroes/villains accomplishments/mistakes and should be able to whip up something to take out the Norse god, at least temporarily.

#20 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16263 posts) - - Show Bio

@slobbyboboli: no, he can't. Not based on anything you've posted.

Him finding a way to deal with characters above Thor's paygrade means he can't deal with Thor?

Mehisto has weaknesses.

And Thor doesn't?

Do you want to explain at all, how any of those "feats" you posted are at all relevant to this fight or to combat in general.

Because most of those feats are him battling other characters and defeating them via prep?

Weakening magnetos powers and beating ironman has literally nothing to do with thor. Are you trolling

It has quite a bit to do with Thor. If he's found ways to counter some of the most powerful and intelligent people on the planet, in a relatively short span of time, why couldn't he beat Thor in 6 months? He already has proper intel on everything he needs to know about Odinson.