• 136 results
Avatar image for princesscadenza
princesscadenza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Black Panther Vs. Superman(Rebirth) (43 votes)

Superman non-sells it. 28%
Superman is moderately hurt. 9%
Superman is gravely hurt. 12%
Superman dies. 40%
See the results. 12%

The rules are simple: T'Challa attacks Rebirth Supes in the heart with the same energy daggers used on Immortal Hulk. Clark can't react to it, just tank. What will be the damage?

• 
Avatar image for princesscadenza
princesscadenza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpy.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

Probably dies.

d1111212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably dies, or is at least gravely wounded

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He probably dies.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dies.

Noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Superman dies easily.

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman tanks and adapts and proceeds to oneshot Panther.

On Serious Topic: Dies

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dies

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOSHN05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably dies. At the bare minimum gravely hurt

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Karkus

This new Hulk seems to have bad piercing resistance. Blade's katanas also pierced him in the same issue.

No Caption Provided

I'd see this going similarly to when Superman was hit by Cheetah with the Godkiller sword. He'd be wounded, but still alive.

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dies.

deathoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does some damage to him but nothing to severe hes still standing.

God10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 God10000  Online

non-sells it

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: Blade has been known to use an adamantium sword occasionally. I think Ewing might have mentioned him having one in his mighty avengers but I need to dig up the scans.

CheatCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I respect the King, but he loses.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d9d9eeb8d82
deactivated-60d9d9eeb8d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bye bye Superman.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus said:

This new Hulk seems to have bad piercing resistance. Blade's katanas also pierced him in the same issue.

No Caption Provided

I'd see this going similarly to when Superman was hit by Cheetah with the Godkiller sword. He'd be wounded, but still alive.

Cheetah didn't attack him in the heart, but hit him across his back. Blades Katanas are also made of adamantium.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus said:

No Caption Provided

Cheetah didn't attack him in the heart, but hit him across his back. Blades Katanas are also made of adamantium.

Not all of Blade's weapons are Adamantium, only his Odachi. Thing's arm was able to block his katana.

No Caption Provided

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sheesh.. I guess I need to read Immortal Hulk now…

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman is more durable than hulk hulk heals better but supes is more durable it wont effect him nearly as bad as it did hulk he might no sell it

Avatar image for intentdebatthor
IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By IntentDebatThor

@karkus you do realize that odachi and katana is basically the same thing? Blade's swords look the same in any case. If anything, this is just a great feat for Thing's piercing durability.

OT: Superman dies.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: I have no idea where you got that Blades carries 2 swords made of 2 different materials?

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman is more durable than hulk hulk heals better but supes is more durable it wont effect him nearly as bad as it did hulk he might no sell it

There is nothing to indicate he is more durable, Superman gets cut all the time, the difference is he can't afford to get cut too bad, you cut Supermans throat and he might literally die, you cut off Hulks entire head and it's just another Tuesday for him. On top of that T'challa energy blades ignore durability as they are intangible, he can literally manifest them through Supermans heart and make them solid.

No Caption Provided

if that happens, Superman dies instantly.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Underfire47

@karkus: Yes but where does it say the swords he used on Hulk were not adamantium? Ewing has already established that adamantium struggles to cut Hulks organs as it is and even answered a tweet where he said Bushwaker bullets had one of Marvels special metals in it in order to pierce Hulk, so i don't see why he would change his mind here.

I don't think because he didn't cut through Thing that somehow means he used a weaker sword to cut through Hulk? That makes no sense.

Avatar image for intentdebatthor
IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By IntentDebatThor

@karkus: the burden of proof is on you if you claim that Blade changed his blades for some reason in span of a out-of-universe year. Prove these weren't the same swords and then you'll have a point.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan said:

There is nothing to indicate he is more durable, Superman gets cut all the time, the difference is he can't afford to get cut too bad, you cut Supermans throat and he might literally die, you cut off Hulks entire head and it's just another Tuesday for him.

bullets bruise hulk  they don't even  register to superman hulk can be cut by normal blades  superman can't supes is clearly more durable
bullets bruise hulk they don't even register to superman hulk can be cut by normal blades superman can't supes is clearly more durable

On top of that T'challa energy blades ignore durability as they are intangible, he can literally manifest them through Supermans heart and make them solid.

No Caption Provided

but i will concede this point i honestly didn't know that

Samkrypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will definitely get hurt. Probably die.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Underfire47

@comic_book_fan: bullets bruise hulk they don't even register to superman hulk can be cut by normal blades superman can't supes is clearly more durable

Where do you see them bruising him? All they are doing is getting stuck in his skin or leaving dents in that go back to normal but they aren't piercing him. When has Hulk ever been cut by normal blades? Where are you getting this information from? Superman has been cut by various weapons before, just recently random aliens managed to penetrate his skin

No Caption Provided

and the comic even gives you a good indication why we don't see Superman get cut often, not because he can't be, but because when he does even a cut on an arm will take a very long time to heal as was shown when after a whole issue the hole in his arm remained the same

No Caption Provided

But i regress, there is some big stuff happening in Immortal Hulk 49 where dozens of different powerful heroes attack Hulk at the same time and from the previews he looks undamaged so i will wait for more context regarding that but if that is what it shows i am having a hard time imagining someone telling me Superman is more durable to a guy whose skin tanked attacks from OF Thor, Nova, Vision and a dozen other heroes.

kakarotto01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: bullets bruise hulk they don't even register to superman hulk can be cut by normal blades superman can't supes is clearly more durable

Where do you see them bruising him? All they are doing is getting stuck in his skin or leaving dents in that go back to normal but they aren't piercing him. When has Hulk ever been cut by normal blades? Where are you getting this information from? Superman has been cut by various weapons before, just recently random aliens managed to penetrate his skin

No Caption Provided

and the comic even gives you a good indication why we don't see Superman get cut often, not because he can't be, but because when he does even a cut on an arm will take a very long time to heal as was shown when after a whole issue the hole in his arm remained the same

No Caption Provided

But i regress, there is some big stuff happening in Immortal Hulk 49 where dozens of different powerful heroes attack Hulk at the same time and from the previews he looks undamaged so i will wait for more context regarding that but if that is what it shows i am having a hard time imagining someone telling me Superman is more durable to a guy whose skin tanked attacks from OF Thor, Nova, Vision and a dozen other heroes.

Superman is weakened there due to radiation poisoning from the creatures he is fighting.

On topic: No sells it, Immortal Hulk is shown very weak to piercing attacks.

Kirkseven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defending this point would be a pain, but its probably the best line of reasoning.

Hulk is often given crippling injures and anti feats you wouldn't really see given to another high tier, because writers can get away with hurting him super badly on account of his healing powers.

If Superman or Thor had a prominent healing factor on the level of Hulk's, you'd almost certainly see a lot less 'tanking' and a lot more 'healing from something not overly impressive'

Anyway, if this had been Thor getting cut or someone like that, I'd be convinced the same would apply to Clark.

Main take away: Hulk needs more respect in regards to raw durability and less emphasis on his healing ability when it comes to his various fights.

kakarotto01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus said:

No Caption Provided

The Godkiller wielded by Cheetah also shattered Diana's bracers like paper. That's as good a piercing resistance attack as you will ever see. Its like Hulk surviving an attack that shatters Cap's shield.

Also how is attacking him across the back lessens the fact that he survived a blade that can shatter Diana's bracers? I've hardly seen a feat from Black Panther that shows his energy daggers are something special when at their maximum they are only stated to slice steel like cheese.

No Caption Provided

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defending this point would be a pain, but its probably the best line of reasoning.

Hulk is often given crippling injures and anti feats you wouldn't really see given to another high tier, because writers can get away with hurting him super badly on account of his healing powers.

If Superman or Thor had a prominent healing factor on the level of Hulk's, you'd almost certainly see a lot less 'tanking' and a lot more 'healing from something not overly impressive'

Anyway, if this had been Thor getting cut or someone like that, I'd be convinced the same would apply to Clark.

Main take away: Hulk needs more respect in regards to raw durability and less emphasis on his healing ability when it comes to his various fights.

Hulk gets raw durability feats all the time .

Sheesh.. I guess I need to read Immortal Hulk now…

It's been great since the first chapter

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:
@comic_book_fan said:

There is nothing to indicate he is more durable, Superman gets cut all the time, the difference is he can't afford to get cut too bad, you cut Supermans throat and he might literally die, you cut off Hulks entire head and it's just another Tuesday for him.

bullets bruise hulk they don't even register to superman hulk can be cut by normal blades superman can't supes is clearly more durable

On top of that T'challa energy blades ignore durability as they are intangible, he can literally manifest them through Supermans heart and make them solid.

No Caption Provided

Hulk has no sold Adamantium bullets and weaponry before. Artist interpretation doesn't mean hes weaker.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kakarotto01:

Superman is weakened there due to radiation poisoning from the creatures he is fighting.

Where does it say his durability was compromised there by radiation poisoning?

Immortal Hulk isn't weak to piercing attacks, he has just been pierced by stuff that would pierce pretty much anyone else, on top of that T'challas daggers are intangible and they can bypass durability, so Superman is dead either way.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:
@karkus said:

No Caption Provided

The Godkiller wielded by Cheetah also shattered Diana's bracers like paper. That's as good a piercing resistance attack as you will ever see. Its like Hulk surviving an attack that shatters Cap's shield.

Also how is attacking him across the back lessens the fact that he survived a blade that can shatter Diana's bracers? I've hardly seen a feat from Black Panther that shows his energy daggers are something special when at their maximum they are only stated to slice steel like cheese.

No Caption Provided

Diana also tanked the Godkiller in her godform though. It's not that good of a piercing attack considering it took out Clark. You mean like how Maestro survived an attack from Grandmaster that shattered Caps shield?

Because it's an entirely differnet motion of attack, stabbing someone with the tip of a blade is different then slashing someone with one

No Caption Provided

T'challas daggers haven't also failed to slice through anything at their maximum, i am guessing you are from KMC since i have only seen their braindead take on this scan from decades ago where it says his energy daggers slice through steel like it's cheese which must mean that's their maximum because if you slice through something with absolute ease that obviously is the max of it. What you should be looking for is scans of T'challas blade FAILING to cut through something at maximum, which you wont find. I dunno why this is even contested it was already shown that Hulks highly durable to even the strongest and sharpest metal like when even his dead exposed organs were hard to cut by a hydrauilc press that can bend titanium like paper.

No Caption Provided

Hulk getting sliced up or pierced in his series a lot isn't an indication that he is weak to piercing, it's an indication that those things that pierced him are highly powerful at what they do, they would pierce guys like Clark or Thor just as well, the difference is Hulk can heal from such wounds without a care in the world, while Clark and Thor would die which is why them getting pierced is rare and almost always ends in them being stunned or taken out by even smaller wounds and them also needing time to heal.

kakarotto01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kakarotto01:

Where does it say his durability was compromised there by radiation poisoning?

Immortal Hulk isn't weak to piercing attacks, he has just been pierced by stuff that would pierce pretty much anyone else, on top of that T'challas daggers are intangible and they can bypass durability, so Superman is dead either way.

Action Comics 1031.

Of course he is, where is anyone else getting pierced by what's piercing him?

The daggers aren't intangible, he is cutting Hulk's hand off with them, intangible blades are only to stun by nerve attacks. Here Panther is piercing hulk with them.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much this, in fact Hulks history attests to this, back in classic times Hulk didn't have a healing factor whatsoever, so he would literally just no sell adamantium or powerful magical swords or Mongus axe which easily pierced Man-Thing who at the time was more powerful than Hulk but also unlike Hulk had a healing factor.

I think we would hardly have a place to argue about Hulks raw durability especially to piercing if Ewing didn't make sure to include the adamantium blade struggling to cut his dead exposed heart in issue 8, he kind set up the whole thing as "Ok here is how hard it is to cut Hulk, so basically anything you see damaging him from now on is baseline this level or above" is my main takeaway, especially when he confirmed in a tweet that Bushwackers bullets were made of one of the special metals in Marvel either adamantium or vibranium.

Af or raw durability overall it's hard to tell without context yet but i think one of Hulks best durability feats is about to come in like 2 issues, where he gets attacked by a bunch of heroes like Thor, Nova, Vision, Ironman, etc... and he seems to tank it all.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Again we will need more context but if this is what it looks like and Hulk survives all these attacks especially without any visible damage, then this will literally be closer to a Thanos level feat than one i would expect from Hulk.

kakarotto01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kakarotto01 said:
@underfire47 said:
@karkus said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Diana also tanked the Godkiller in her godform though. It's not that good of a piercing attack considering it took out Clark. You mean like how Maestro survived an attack from Grandmaster that shattered Caps shield?

Diana was cut by the godkiller, not tanked it. Maestro was powered by Iso-8 and has nothing to do with Immortal Hulk anyway.

Because it's an entirely differnet motion of attack, stabbing someone with the tip of a blade is different then slashing someone with one

Wut? That's savage hulk and that's before PAD retconned that Hulk only healed from his attacks, before PAD Hulk was invulnerable, after him it was mostly healing factor.

T'challas daggers haven't also failed to slice through anything at their maximum, i am guessing you are from KMC since i have only seen their braindead take on this scan from decades ago where it says his energy daggers slice through steel like it's cheese which must mean that's their maximum because if you slice through something with absolute ease that obviously is the max of it. What you should be looking for is scans of T'challas blade FAILING to cut through something at maximum, which you wont find. I dunno why this is even contested it was already shown that Hulks highly durable to even the strongest and sharpest metal like when even his dead exposed organs were hard to cut by a hydrauilc press that can bend titanium like paper.

Whoa, titanium!!! That's so impressive!!!

Hulk getting sliced up or pierced in his series a lot isn't an indication that he is weak to piercing, it's an indication that those things that pierced him are highly powerful at what they do, they would pierce guys like Clark or Thor just as well, the difference is Hulk can heal from such wounds without a care in the world, while Clark and Thor would die which is why them getting pierced is rare and almost always ends in them being stunned or taken out by even smaller wounds and them also needing time to heal.

Keep dreaming about that. While Hulk gets his head blown up by random lasers and Bushwacker's thousand cal bullets and the first Hulk gets killed by primitive arrows.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kakarotto01:

Action Comics 1031.

No, no show me where exactly.

Of course he is, where is anyone else getting pierced by what's piercing him?

Where is anyone else resisting what he is resisting?

The daggers aren't intangible, he is cutting Hulk's hand off with them, intangible blades are only to stun by nerve attacks. Here Panther is piercing hulk with them.

Yes they are

No Caption Provided

I am not saying Panther used their intangibility against Hulk i am saying they can be intangible so even IF he couldn't cut through Clark with them they would phase through him and solidify in his heart and he'd be dead.

kakarotto01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, no show me where exactly.

Where is anyone else resisting what he is resisting?

So, its a circular logic then? If Hulk is the one who's getting pierced by such mundane attacks, its your prerogative to prove these attacks are somehow more impressive than what they seem.

Yes they are

I am not saying Panther used their intangibility against Hulk i am saying they can be intangible so even IF he couldn't cut through Clark with them they would phase through him and solidify in his heart and he'd be dead.

That attack on Ultron is different than what he used on Hulk, he didn't phase his daggers on Hulk, he simply sliced his arm off and then stabbed him with a spear.

The intangible blades are only for nerve attacks and Panther has never done such a tactic before. Not to mention Ghost Soldier did exactly that to new 52 Superman and Superman healed back from getting his heart split.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kakarotto01: Diana was cut by the godkiller, not tanked it. Maestro was powered by Iso-8 and has nothing to do with Immortal Hulk anyway.

Nope try again

No Caption Provided

Once again wrong, this was before Maestro had the Iso-8, the whole fight was about him trying to wrestle it away from Grandmaster which he did in the end.

Wut? That's savage hulk and that's before PAD retconned that Hulk only healed from his attacks, before PAD Hulk was invulnerable, after him it was mostly healing factor.

What does it matter that it's Savage Hulk? PAD retconned one specific instance which is that Hulk was actually cut by Wolverine in their first fight, he did not retcon Hulks entire history and he didn't make him any less invulnerable than before, in fact Hulk has only been growing in power over the years, even after PAD a weakened Hulk was able to tank adamantium bullets

No Caption Provided

Whoa, titanium!!! That's so impressive!!!

The KMC level of comprehension is showing again. Yes the hydraulic arm bends titanium like it's papper and it STRUGGLED to cut through Hulks dead exposed organ, that should tell you that Hulk is not easy to pierce and anything that pierces him isn't an anti-feat for him but a feat for that thing unless you can show me that stuff that pierced him has failed to pierce someone on his level or lower.

Keep dreaming about that. While Hulk gets his head blown up by random lasers and Bushwacker's thousand cal bullets and the first Hulk gets killed by primitive arrows.

Nothing to dream about, new-52 Clark was literally dropped from the sky by Ghost Soldier phasing a knife made of steel in his chest

No Caption Provided

If T'challa phased his vibranium knifes in Clarks heart he'd be dead.

Do you got any anti-feats for that laser?

Buswhacker 1000 cal bullets were more special than normal bullets

No Caption Provided

The first Hulk is irrelevant to Bruce Banner Hulk, not all gamma beings share the same level of power or even the same powers, citing him is as dumb as citing the Leader and saying Leader got pierced by a butter knife, that mus mean Hulk can be too.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:
@comic_book_fan said:

No Caption Provided

Oh and btw Superman has been "bruised" by bullets too before

No Caption Provided

that doesn't mean he was pierced, just like Hulk, it's there for effect.

kakarotto01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Black Panther's vibranium swords were stalemated by Snowsnake's Katana which wasn't some adamantium type katana either.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kakarotto01:

Ok so i knew that was what you were referring and your reading comprehension is as great as ever, that was caused by the creatures that hurt him in the first place, they poisoned him with radiation, good idea to never fight Hulk then and even then all his powers do are fluctuate, so he isn't constantly weakened by it either.

So, its a circular logic then? If Hulk is the one who's getting pierced by such mundane attacks, its your prerogative to prove these attacks are somehow more impressive than what they seem.

No it's the other way around, it's you and other that have to prove what pierced Hulk is weaker, we already have feats of proving that it takes quite a lot just to pierce Hulks dead organs, let alone his skin. If that feat didn't exist you would have a point, so you would have to prove everything else that pierces him is weaker than that.

That attack on Ultron is different than what he used on Hulk, he didn't phase his daggers on Hulk, he simply sliced his arm off and then stabbed him with a spear.

I never said he did, you are not listening.

The intangible blades are only for nerve attacks and Panther has never done such a tactic before. Not to mention Ghost Soldier did exactly that to new 52 Superman and Superman healed back from getting his heart split.

Where does it say they are only for nerve attacks? He literally did it against Ultron. Ghost Soldier literally dropped Clark just by putting his knife in his chest, nowhere does it say he pierced him in the heart, if that happened Clark would be dead since he has no feats of surviving things that pierce his heart and has almost died from much lesser wounds before. After all he isn't the Hulk.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Underfire47

@kakarotto01 said:

Also Black Panther's vibranium swords were stalemated by Snowsnake's Katana which wasn't some adamantium type katana either.

Does it say what the Katana is made off? And was Panther using his vibranium sword to maximum there?

Hey if Lex says his bullets can pierce kevlar because they were designed to pierce Kryptonian skin, does that mean Clarks skin is about Kevlar level?

No Caption Provided

kakarotto01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope try again

She is shown bleeding in the very next page. Nice out of context scan.

No Caption Provided

Once again wrong, this was before Maestro had the Iso-8, the whole fight was about him trying to wrestle it away from Grandmaster which he did in the end.

You mean that alternate Captain America shield scene? Who cares for a featless shield, Gambit has blown Cap's shield and mjolnir in an alternate reality, means zilch.

What does it matter that it's Savage Hulk? PAD retconned one specific instance which is that Hulk was actually cut by Wolverine in their first fight, he did not retcon Hulks entire history and he didn't make him any less invulnerable than before, in fact Hulk has only been growing in power over the years, even after PAD a weakened Hulk was able to tank adamantium bullets

Yeah, adamantium bullets which made swiss cheese out of World War Hulk, are you saying Indestructible Hulk is more powerful than WWH?

The KMC level of comprehension is showing again. Yes the hydraulic arm bends titanium like it's papper and it STRUGGLED to cut through Hulks dead exposed organ, that should tell you that Hulk is not easy to pierce and anything that pierces him isn't an anti-feat for him but a feat for that thing unless you can show me that stuff that pierced him has failed to pierce someone on his level or lower.

Panther's vibranium sword failed to cut through a random katana of Snowsnake, a random vampire. There you go.

Nothing to dream about, new-52 Clark was literally dropped from the sky by Ghost Soldier phasing a knife made of steel in his chest

Yeah, but he wasn't crawling on all fours like Hulk.

If T'challa phased his vibranium knifes in Clarks heart he'd be dead.

Nope, even Winter Soldier and random humans have survived those intangible daggers.

Do you got any anti-feats for that laser?

For what purpose?

Buswhacker 1000 cal bullets were more special than normal bullets

No Caption Provided

Maybe, but those bullets didn't show any special attribute and his bullets didn't show any more damage than regular bullets on Bruce.

No Caption Provided

The first Hulk is irrelevant to Bruce Banner Hulk, not all gamma beings share the same level of power or even the same powers, citing him is as dumb as citing the Leader and saying Leader got pierced by a butter knife, that mus mean Hulk can be too.

But alternate Maestro and an alternate cap shield are a feat for Hulk, huh?

kakarotto01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan said:
@underfire47 said:
@comic_book_fan said:

No Caption Provided

Oh and btw Superman has been "bruised" by bullets too before

No Caption Provided

that doesn't mean he was pierced, just like Hulk, it's there for effect.

That's his costume wrinkled by bullets, that's like the weirdest lowball of Superman.