#1 Posted by pooty (16236 posts) - - Show Bio

This is current Tchalla just before spider island. Current Nightwing. Bucky with 2 biological arms. No weapons or prep. Strictly H2H. Morals off. In a triangle formation 50ft apart. Who takes it?

Black Panther: The Most Dangerous Man Alive #523.1
Black Panther: The Most Dangerous Man Alive #523.1
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
#2 Posted by zigzag321 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing would be out first because he's behind the others in the experience department. then it would be between BP and CA. i think BP would win since he's won against cap before even though this is Bucky.

#3 Edited by beerhan (11 posts) - - Show Bio

black panther already beat cap i believe, i donno if bucky would make much more diff

#4 Edited by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio
@beerhan@zigzag321: Black Panther has never defeated Captain America (Steve) in a real fight. If you're referring to the 'fight' they had in Civil War, Steve confirmed that the outcome would have been different if the fight was real, implying that they were just sparring.  

The only Black Panther that defeated Captain America was Azzari the Wise, and that was during World War II. Even then, that fight was later retconned to be a stalemate in Flags of Our Fathers #1. Then again, there are issues of whether or not that series is canon (since Tom Brevoort says it's not and Reginald Hudlin says that it is).
Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
#5 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (7657 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO BP wins 6.5/10. He has the edge in skill , tactics and maybe strength. Nightwing is the most agile, I don't know too much about Bucky.

#6 Posted by MyronLee26 (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther wins this. He is slightly better than Nightwing and Bucky in relevant areas.

@WaveMotionCannon said:

IMO BP wins 6.5/10. He has the edge in skill , tactics and maybe strength. Nightwing is the most agile, I don't know too much about Bucky.

Nightwing is more agile than someone (Black Panther) who has enhanced-human agility? hmmmm............

@Static Shock:

When Black Panther was stated as being a peak human in his own series recently, is it the peak human description that has physical attributes slightly below enhanced human or peak human to someone his size height and build?

#7 Posted by jashro44 (53909 posts) - - Show Bio
@MyronLee26 said:

Black Panther wins this. He is slightly better than Nightwing and Bucky in relevant areas.

@WaveMotionCannon said:

Nightwing is more agile than someone (Black Panther) who has enhanced-human agility? hmmmm............

Current black panther is not enhanced. The picture is also of current black panther. I still give this to black panther though (all though I don't know much about buckey) just saying he isn't really enhanced at the moment just peak human.
#8 Posted by Static Shock (53045 posts) - - Show Bio
@MyronLee26 said:

I'd say Nightwing is more acrobatic than he is, though. Besides, T'Challa currently isn't enhanced in anything. 

@MyronLee26 said:

When Black Panther was stated as being a peak human in his own series recently, is it the peak human description that has physical attributes slightly below enhanced human or peak human to someone his size height and build?

Good question. 

When he said it, he was fighting Vlad evenly on physical terms, even though Vlad was enhanced by the same experiment that gave Captain America his enhancements. T'Challa also said that 'some are more peak-human than others.'  

But, despite all of that talk, I'm willing to bet that T'Challa is only peak-human for his size, height, and build. To say otherwise would defeat the purpose of him even being depowered, you know?
#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

panther