• 116 results
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kadeem
Battel Intel: The battle takes place in the Amazon Rainforest. T'challa has the heart shaped herb and his full tech. Mr. Miracle has his full tech as well. Morals apply and victory is to be decided by KO, surrender, or immobilization.
Battel Intel: The battle takes place in the Amazon Rainforest. T'challa has the heart shaped herb and his full tech. Mr. Miracle has his full tech as well. Morals apply and victory is to be decided by KO, surrender, or immobilization.
BONUS SCENARIO*: The two spar in S.T.A.R. labs Gotham.
BONUS SCENARIO*: The two spar in S.T.A.R. labs Gotham.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AtPhantom

Pretty sure Scott could run rings around the Panther.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

The gauntlet is thrown.

I honestly don't know much about Scott (as opposed to Shilo Norman), so I thought the two experts should debate each other.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AtPhantom

I'm not really sure how skilled in combat Scott is, but he has the reaction time to casually evade Orion, and Orion is a casual bullet dodger himself. So unless Panther is a bullet dodger himself, I don't think he's gonna lay a hit on him.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

@AtPhantom: T'Challa is on par and has fought evenly against bullet timers on multiple occasions, so I'd say he could.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Om4zd

T'challa I'm leaning more towards.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KMART4455

Eh its tough but honestly im giving it to Mr Miracle for reasons justifiable only by me im sure.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AtPhantom

@Morpheus_: I don't think he can actually catch bullets though, can he?

No Caption Provided
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@AtPhantom: Ha, I thought the scan was coming.  

He can't catch them but some of the people he has fought can. Iron Fist, for instance.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AtPhantom

For the record, this is how Scott vs Orion goes:

No Caption Provided
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Impressive.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AtPhantom

Damn right it is!

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
I like the way the artwork clearly illustrates that they both operate at high speeds. It's rare to see. Looks like Walt Simonson's style.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AtPhantom

Yeah, Simmonson is pretty graphic and good at conveying the energy of what's going on to the panel.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By imbackwimps

black panther wins better tech

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@imbackwimps said:

...Than Mother Box? Is this serious?
Maniac2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#18  Edited By Maniac2312

Good match up. Fighting and strength I give to Panther but with those scans it looks a lot closer than I would have thought. Watching this one.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@imbackwimps said:

................. knowledge fail ......

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By imbackwimps

@Morpheus_ said:

@imbackwimps said:

yes better tech and weapons

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kadeem

@Morpheus_ said:

@imbackwimps said:

I agree that the tech that MM has is much more advanced, but T'challa's tech mixed with his cunning and martial arts prowess do pose a challenge for Scott. For instance one of T'challa's energy dagger could KO Mr Miracle.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jezer

@imbackwimps said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@imbackwimps said:

yes better tech and weapons

^He says this without even batting an eye.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By imbackwimps

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@imbackwimps said:

................. knowledge fail ......

Powers and abilities

The title "Black Panther" is a rank of office, chieftain of the Wakandan Panther Clan. As chieftain, the Panther is entitled to eat a special heart-shaped herb which, in addition to his mystical connection with the Wakandan Panther god, grants him superhumanly acute senses and increases his strength, speed, stamina, and agility to the peak of human development. He has since lost this connection and forged a new one with another unknown Panther deity, granting him augmented physical attributes as well as a resistance to magic. His senses are so powerful that he can pick up a prey's scent and memorize tens of thousands of individual ones.

As king of Wakanda, the Panther has access to a vast collection of magical artifacts, advanced Wakandan technological and military hardware, as well as the support of his nation's wide array of scientists, warriors, and mystics. The Wakandan military has been described as one of the most powerful on Earth. His attire is the sacred vibranium costume of the Wakandan Panther Cult.

He is a skilled hunter, tracker, strategist, politician, inventor, and scientist—he has a Ph.D. degree in physics from Oxford University. Considered one of the eight smartest people on the planet, he is a genius in physics and advanced technology, and is a brilliant inventor.

T'Challa is a rigorously trained gymnast and acrobat, showing mastery in various African martial arts as well as contemporary ones and fighting styles that belong to no known disciplines. In the miniseries Doomwar, he created a new form of martial arts incorporating both science and sorcery.

In Volume 3, writer Christopher Priest expanded the Panther's day-to-day arsenal to include equipment such as an "energy dagger", a vibranium-weave suit, and a portable supercomputer, the "Kimoyo card." In Volume 4, writer Reginald Hudlin introduced such specialized equipment as "thrice-blessed armor" and "light armor" for specific tasks, and for a short while outfitted him with the Ebony Blade of the Black Knight.better read up

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By imbackwimps

@kadeem said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@imbackwimps said:

I agree that the tech that MM has is much more advanced, but T'challa's tech mixed with his cunning and martial arts prowess do pose a challenge for Scott. For instance one of T'challa's energy dagger could KO Mr Miracle.

THIS

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kadeem

@imbackwimps: In this battle T'challa is only wearing his vibranium weave armor and doesn't have access to the ebony blade. I'm leaning slightly toward T'challa winning, but i think it will be very close. Scott's Motherbox may be a huge problem for BP.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@imbackwimps: lol you posted a wiki? just lol and nothing in that suggests that he has better tech than that of new genesis tech .... which Mr Miracle has ..... I'll post "scans" later

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kadeem

@Ancient_0f_Days: Its fine I think the general consensus agrees that Miracle has the more advanced tech. Do you think it will be enough to give Scott an advantage over T'challa and why?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@kadeem said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Its fine I think the general consensus agrees that Miracle has the more advanced tech. Do you think it will be enough to give Scott an advantage over T'challa and why?

The mother box alone is enough to make this some what unfair, but Mr Miracle is also skilled as he was trained on Apokolips, but as for tech, the mother box basically gives the user life detection, danger sense (kinda like spider sense and with Scott's evasion capabilities, he aint getting touched by T'challa), Machine animation and control (since the motherbox is a sentient machine it can make other machines sentient and control them), boom tube of course, energy transfer (it can supply the user with power/energy to increase strength, speed, stamina etc), life support .... etc ... and he can control the mother box through his helmet, so he can freely use his hands at all times. I dont think Mr Miracle has too many physical advantages ... but with the mother box he can take over some of T'challa's tech and use it against him ... all while being untouchable by using his trickery, evasion, flight (Aero Disks) and enhanced speed .....

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nickthedevil

Mr. Miracle all the freakin' way.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By imbackwimps

@kadeem said:

@imbackwimps: In this battle T'challa is only wearing his vibranium weave armor and doesn't have access to the ebony blade. I'm leaning slightly toward T'challa winning, but i think it will be very close. Scott's Motherbox may be a huge problem for BP.

yeah this is a great battle good fight my dude

Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:

@imbackwimps said:

no. not at all...or he's some kind of stupid. New God tech >>> Wakandan Tech

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By imbackwimps

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@imbackwimps: lol you posted a wiki? just lol and nothing in that suggests that he has better tech than that of new genesis tech .... which Mr Miracle has ..... I'll post "scans" later

but you claim that you read comics saying BP dont have great tech makes me think you really are just talking to be talking

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By imbackwimps

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@imbackwimps said:

no. not at all...or he's some kind of stupid. New God tech >>> Wakandan Tech

no i think you are to say that BP tech cant hang then BP skills would put him over miracle

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@imbackwimps said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

but you claim that you read comics saying BP dont have great tech makes me think you really are just talking to be talking

once again ... your ability to put words in my mouth is astonishing .... I specifically said .. wait ... its right up there in the quote, what am I doing bout to repeat myself to yo blind self ... read that again .... you showcase illiteracy at its best performance

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By blackadamFTW

@AtPhantom said:

I'm not really sure how skilled in combat Scott is, but he has the reaction time to casually evade Orion, and Orion is a casual bullet dodger himself. So unless Panther is a bullet dodger himself, I don't think he's gonna lay a hit on him.

Isn't Orion much faster than bullet dodger? Hasn't he beaten (not sure) or stalemated Superman?

I'm gonna say Mr. Miracle.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@imbackwimps said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

once again ... your ability to put words in my mouth is astonishing .... I specifically said .. wait ... its right up there in the quote, what am I doing bout to repeat myself to yo blind self ... read that again .... you showcase illiteracy at its best performance

you show no mercy

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#37  Edited By Saren

I've only read a few issues of Scott's second volume and the 1987 Mister Miracle Special, but he's taken a few hits from Barda there. Is that what his durability is usually like?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38  Edited By Static Shock

@AtPhantom said:

T'Challa's dodged bullets before. Whether he's dodging the aim of the shooter or the actual bullet is a mystery.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Static Shock

@imbackwimps said:

I read Black Panther comics all the time. T'Challa has nothing equal to the Mother Box. The Kimoyo Card doesn't even compare. You posted a wiki entry as if it's supposed to prove your point. It does not.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By imbackwimps

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@imbackwimps said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

no i dont put words in your mouth but you do put your foot there alot though and im still waiting for you to show me the word wait in your comment blind man go ahead show me

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By imbackwimps

@Static Shock said:

@imbackwimps said:

I read Black Panther comics all the time. T'Challa has nothing equal to the Mother Box. The Kimoyo Card doesn't even compare. You posted a wiki entry as if it's supposed to prove your point. It does not.

so your a team player i see thanks for showing my point and BP tech is in par with ironman( Shadow physics,Techno Organic Jungle, Kimoyo card, and Vibranium expert. That was a list of feats I can think of him off hand which he made not somebody else

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock

@imbackwimps said:

so your a team player i see thanks for showing my point and BP tech is in par with ironman( Shadow physics,Techno Organic Jungle, Kimoyo card, and Vibranium expert. That was a list of feats I can think of him off hand which he made not somebody else

I wasn't showing your point, nor was I supporting you. T'Challa doesn't have tech on the level of the Mother Box. Shadow physics isn't tech. It's a field of science. The techno-jungle is just a section of Wakanda with a multitude of a traps and flora/fauna that has negative effects on the human body. It is obsolete to Tony's current armor, and T'Challa hasn't even used that since the late 1980s. The Kimoyo Card doesn't compare, as I've already said. Being a vibranium expert has nothing to do with tech.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By imbackwimps

@Static Shock said:

@imbackwimps said:

I wasn't showing your point, nor was I supporting you. T'Challa doesn't have tech on the level of the Mother Box. Shadow physics isn't tech. It's a field of science. The techno-jungle is just a section of Wakanda with a multitude of a traps and flora/fauna that has negative effects on the human body. It is obsolete to Tony's current armor, and T'Challa hasn't even used that since the late 1980s. The Kimoyo Card doesn't compare, as I've already said. Being a vibranium expert has nothing to do with tech.

and i know you was not showing my point the point was made for your friends right all the thing i listed was to show you what he is capable of dont and did mr miracle even make the mother box i dont know i dont think he did so with that he is useing somebody else tech when BP can come up with his own like he did when he was fighting that guy in hells kitchen and he came up with the tech to beat him with it

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@imbackwimps said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

no i dont put words in your mouth but you do put your foot there alot though and im still waiting for you to show me the word wait in your comment blind man go ahead show me

oh my god ... what to address first ....

First, you did put words in my mouth cause I said ......

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@imbackwimps:

just lol and nothing in that suggests that he has better tech than that of new genesis tech ....

and you say I said .....

@imbackwimps said:

but you claim that you read comics saying BP dont have great tech

.... So .... yeah you put words in my mouth, and just in case if you don't know what that means ... " to interpret what someone said so that the words mean what you want and not what the speaker wanted." and that is exactly what you did ... so pull your head out of your arse ...

Second, when I said "wait" ... I was stopping myself from repeating myself to you for no reason, hence why I put dots instead of quotes ..... you obviously have no grasp on the multiple uses of common language .... great show, I applaud your peerless mastery of complete illiteracy .... well done ...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Static Shock

@imbackwimps said:

did mr miracle even make the mother box i dont know i dont think he did so with that he is useing somebody else tech

Whether or not Mister Miracle made the Mother Box is besides the point. The most notable residents of Apokalips use one, and it's a part of his standard equipment. The things you listed aren't exactly relevant to what he has in comparison to the Mother Box. You said that T'Challa had better tech, and when given the opportunity to prove this, you're unable to.

@imbackwimps said:

BP can come up with his own like he did when he was fighting that guy in hells kitchen and he came up with the tech to beat him with it

Black Panther has no prep, so he's not coming up with tech on his own. He's using his standard equipment.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By imbackwimps

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@imbackwimps said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

oh my god ... what to address first ....

First, you did put words in my mouth cause I said ......

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@imbackwimps:

just lol and nothing in that suggests that he has better tech than that of new genesis tech ....

and you say I said .....

@imbackwimps said:

but you claim that you read comics saying BP dont have great tech

.... So .... yeah you put words in my mouth, and just in case if you don't know what that means ... " to interpret what someone said so that the words mean what you want and not what the speaker wanted." and that is exactly what you did ... so pull your head out of your arse ...

Second, when I said "wait" ... I was stopping myself from repeating myself to you for no reason, hence why I put dots instead of quotes ..... you obviously have no grasp on the multiple uses of common language .... great show, I applaud your peerless mastery of complete illiteracy .... well done ...

lol well first off ill need a dictionary to talk like you do thank god i don't people can understand me and people dont need to look up every word that comes out of my mouth but ill bet your a hit at a party lol when you stop talking like your at a M I T classroom and need to sound smarter for you too feel better about yourself because lets face it if you really were you would not be on comicvine 23 out of 24 hours out of the day come debate me then OK

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By imbackwimps

@Static Shock said:

@imbackwimps said:

did mr miracle even make the mother box i dont know i dont think he did so with that he is useing somebody else tech

Whether or not Mister Miracle made the Mother Box is besides the point. The most notable residents of Apokalips use one, and it's a part of his standard equipment. The things you listed aren't exactly relevant to what he has in comparison to the Mother Box. You said that T'Challa had better tech, and when given the opportunity to prove this, you're unable to.

@imbackwimps said:

BP can come up with his own like he did when he was fighting that guy in hells kitchen and he came up with the tech to beat him with it

Black Panther has no prep, so he's not coming up with tech on his own. He's using his standard equipment.

if i need to show you what BP tech is like then i dont think you read BP

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#48  Edited By joshuagamer

I think Black Panther would win, but only because this is a casual sparring match. If this was a bloodlusted fight, Mr. Miracle could use the anti-life equation to make Black panther kill himself.He also has the alpha effect, which puts him in the 100+ ton club. In respomse to the earlier comments about BP's ability to dodge bullets, he is able to.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@imbackwimps: lol U mad, first of all NO ONE understands you most of the time because you lack the ability to make sense. XxImpossibruxX knew what I was talking about when I said "wait" but you didn't ... if you can't understand English like everybody else, that's your problem not mine. You can't even put periods in your sentences to show where the sentence ends, every single sentence you type is one big run on, so you can't talk about how I try to sound. Speaking of which, you think I "try" to sound smart? Well thanks for the compliment, I guess I do sound smart now that you mention it, never though I was trying, but hey if you say so. Says a lot about how you don't sound huh .....

Lol sounding smart to feel better about myself? Really? How does that even make sense to you (wait, I almost forgot who I was talking to), using that logic you are trying to sound dumb to make yourself feel worse about yourself. I don't know how someone over the age of 13 types as immaturely and as you do, unless you are a thirteen year old or younger. I guess since you might be used to spell check solving all of your typing problems for you it's become a crutch. Or you just forgot punctuation altogether ......

Only reason why I might be signed on to comic vine for however long, is because I forget to sign out when I turn my computer off ....

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By imbackwimps

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@imbackwimps: lol U mad, first of all NO ONE understands you most of the time because you lack the ability to make sense. XxImpossibruxX knew what I was talking about when I said "wait" but you didn't ... if you can't understand English like everybody else, that's your problem not mine. You can't even put periods in your sentences to show where the sentence ends, every single sentence you type is one big run on, so you can't talk about how I try to sound. Speaking of which, you think I "try" to sound smart? Well thanks for the compliment, I guess I do sound smart now that you mention it, never though I was trying, but hey if you say so. Says a lot about how you don't sound huh .....

Lol sounding smart to feel better about myself? Really? How does that even make sense to you (wait, I almost forgot who I was talking to), using that logic you are trying to sound dumb to make yourself feel worse about yourself. I don't know how someone over the age of 13 types as immaturely and as you do, unless you are a thirteen year old or younger. I guess since you might be used to spell check solving all of your typing problems for you it's become a crutch. Or you just forgot punctuation altogether ......

Only reason why I might be signed on to comic vine for however long, is because I forget to sign out when I turn my computer off ....

good one i have to use it sometime forgot to sign out i like that and only some one like you would take this so serious as to type like your making out a job resume let me tell you something its just a comic book forum and yes i do think you do try to sound smart the key word is try but im going to let you go because with a vocabulary like yours im sure you have alot of party's with friends(not comicvine friends) and girlfriends to see hey just a hint girls love when you talk about the physics of bugs too and dont forget the big bang theory comes on at 9