#2 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

black panther

#3 Posted by symbiote5 (2465 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by Resonate (14551 posts) - - Show Bio

been done I think

#5 Posted by King Saturn (222908 posts) - - Show Bio

We have done this fight several time now. But this gives me an idea

#6 Posted by symbiote5 (2465 posts) - - Show Bio

does anyone knows black panther strenght level it maynot matter but this fight takes place during a full moon and if moon knight is stronger it could be the the reason

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
#7 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome poster

#8 Posted by symbiote5 (2465 posts) - - Show Bio

does anyone know how much black panther can lift?

#9 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"does anyone know how much black panther can lift?"

somewhere short of 800 lbs over his head. like 750 if i remember correctly.

#10 Posted by Static Shock (53021 posts) - - Show Bio

Symbiote, you did this already. Black Panther wins.
Post Edited:2008-04-27 02:33:00

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
#11 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2182 posts) - - Show Bio

black panther wins.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#12 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

El Pantera Negro

#13 Posted by Nighthunter (29641 posts) - - Show Bio

La pantera negra lol

#14 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Moon Knight with his powers? I assume it is cause he says its during a full moon. Might make a difference.

#15 Posted by Static Shock (53021 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman says:

"El Pantera Negro"

LOL.

#16 Posted by Nighthunter (29641 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Is this Moon Knight with his powers? I assume it is cause he says its during a full moon. Might make a difference."

was the power-up really that big?

#17 Posted by Static Shock (53021 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Is this Moon Knight with his powers? I assume it is cause he says its during a full moon. Might make a difference."

To me, it would, but not by much. Under a full moon, Moon Knight's strength increases to a low superhuman level at 2 tons, but everything else (speed, endurance, agility, durability) is just labeled as 'enhanced' (possibly peak-human). With a full moon, I'm thinking everything between them would be equal, except for strength. But, I don't think that would be much of a problem for T'Challa. He was able to fight Kraven (who is in the low superhuman levels) straight up, and win. I'm not saying that he would be beat Moon Knight because of it, but if he can stand up to a stronger man like Kraven, then he can do the same to an enhanced Moon Knight, which to me, isn't that much of a difference.

But, take into consideration the equipment. They both have special armor. MK has an adamantium-laced suit. T'Challa has a vibranium mesh microweave suit. I'm thinking that MK's suit would be easy for T'Challa to get through, hence the anti-metal claws. Then, look at the weapons. MK has crescent darts, spike knuckles, an adamantium staff, and a truncheon/nunchaku (if he has more, let me know). The only threatening weapons at MK's disposal is the darts and the spike knuckles; they could slash against T'Challa's suit and tear it. But, IMO, I think MK is gonna have a hard time hitting T'Challa. That's just me though. He's an evasive mothaf@cka. All the other weapons could be dismantled by T'Challa's claws as well. Then, T'Challa has his energy daggers, which could be thrown, could stun, cut through forged steel, and at it's highest setting, could kill with one stab. Then, T'Challa has the knockout gas in his gloves; that alone could make the fight easier. And, the vibranium energy dampening boots, that could deliver much stronger kicks, also making the fight easier.

Then, it comes down to fighting skill, and T'Challa clearly has that... Gotta give it to Black Panther.
Post Edited:2008-04-27 23:59:02

#18 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually wasnt saying Moon Knight wins, but since everyone is going for BP I'll take his side. The games over in about 5 mins.

#19 Posted by Static Shock (53021 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I actually wasnt saying Moon Knight wins, but since everyone is going for BP I'll take his side. The games over in about 5 mins."

Well, I typed all that for nothing. LOL.

#20 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

No its a good post. In fact I think you pretty much said all that needed to be said. moon Knight has some nice feats of his own, but BP's hand to hand ability along with his suit make him more then a match for Moon Knight.