weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By weaponmaster
@bag_o_x_men said:

The overkill on the scans and the text walls make you seem deranged. People who are in error use out of context scans and walls of text to camouflage their errors.

Warlock, Magus, and Nimrod are machines with artificial intelligence. "Techno-organic" is just a coined term. They have no organic components, they simply  mimic some organic functions via nano-technnology and inorganic processes. You simply can't admit your error. The doorknob analogy holds true. All of your scans still neglected to show any evidence of Nightcrawler teleporting an organic beings limb or limbs off. Teleporting objects off of someone simply proves my doorknob analogy is sound.

You are lying when you state that Kurt being Faster and more agile is fact. The OHTMU states that Kurts agility is olympic level. Again you simply lack the integrity to admit your error/lie. Kurts strength and durability are not superior to BP. Again you are lying. Again. Kurt got tagged by Wendigo easily.  Your scan show people obviously not hitting him with even a fraction of their strength because they don't want to kill him. To even insinuate that Kurt could tank a 100 ton hit shows you lack any real integrity. I could post just as many scans of BP exceeding the "feats" that you showed of kurt and you know it. Find some scruples.

BP has a great chance against cyclops. You lied again when you stated that BP would only have a chance if they were right next to each other. One energy dagger to the head or heart and it's curtains for cyclops. And you already admitted that BP has the speed advantage so his attack would strike first. BP has much faster reaction times than cyclops and you know it. You are simply lying again. BP has defeated many foes much more powerful than cyclops as well and has dodged blasts just as accurate and powerful as his if not more so. You are simply biased and lack a proper moral compass to debate with honesty and integrity.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102  Edited By Static Shock
@Bucketz said:
  I was making the connection how if Kasper can do it so can T'Challa. T'Challa is smarter and a better fighter, there is no reason why he can't do it either.
Meaningless connection. Kasper isn't T'Challa and vice versa. Doesn't matter how much smarter or how much of a better fighter T'Challa is in comparison. They are not the same person. So, your connection doesn't stand up on it's own. 

Yea it does leave BP open for attack, But again BP actually has a possibility to manuever his body so Wolverine doesn't hit the grain.  

Right. T'Challa's gonna sit there, digging his claws in Wolverine's head and dodging at the same time. Let's be serious here. They are both close enough to seriously hurt each other.

Say BP and Wolverine are trading blows. BP will end up pretty much always hitting Wolverine and tearing apart his skeleton with the claws (and this isn't including his other gadgets), while Wolverine has to hit the grain. Even though Sabretooth did it easy, Wolverine isn't Sabrertooth and Logan will not get every slash on BP because he may not always slice against the grain.

Every time Wolverine slashes the grain of the suit, T'Challa gets cut, too. Doing it isn't hard if two people were able to do it without figuring it out. Even if Wolverine isn't Sabretooth, the fact remains; that there's no trick to slashing his suit up, since two other people made it look easy. Apparently, the grain of the suit is horizontal, so slashing it horizontally would tear it and cut T'Challa's skin in the process. As far tearing up Wolverine's skeleton, T'Challa's claws aren't that long. He'd be cutting mostly flesh, rather than bone itself. Even when he was carving up people like Killmonger, Kraven, and Man-Ape, he was only cutting flesh. His claws aren't long enough to touch the bone. 

Black Panther has mastered almost, if not all forms of combat. 

Post a scan that states this. Now, please. 
In other words, BP has a higher chance to actually hurt Wolverine than Wolverine can to BP.    
Only problem is that Wolverine can heal from damage will T'Challa cannot. Black Panther, if cut entirely too much, would eventually bleed out.

The reason Wolverine was smiling and basically not getting hurt was because his head wasn't jarring back and hurting his brain. In other words Spiderman was just hitting a metal plate rested against the ground. If Spiderman did that while Wolverine's head wasn't rested, his head would have jarred back multiple times and would rattle his brain    

Okay. You have a point. 

Again Wolverine would have such a 1 dimensional attack because all he can do is slashes (along the grain). No kicks, stabs, knees or anything besides slashing.  Wolverine can't mix up his attacks while BP can and this isn't including his gaddgets as well, you can't deny that.

You can't go wrong with just slashes. It's helped Wolverine is several, if not all of his fights. He doesn't need to mix up his attacks, based on this, if his main attack gets him through it all. Even with all of Black Panther's physical attacks, it's not like they would do too much, anyway.

What says that Gambit's cards would exceed the limits of Panther's suit? He's walked through explosions that brought his entire mansion down around him and come out unharmed.    
I posted those scans for you pages ago. His suit was torn from the multiple explosions. If the suit tears from that, the limit is exceeded. I'm pretty sure that Gambit's cards are more powerful than ordinary time bombs.

He's taken direct blasts and punches from Iron Man and been ok.    

Apparently, those were low-level repulsor blasts (and even then, Iron Man didn't even use them that many times). Physical strikes aren't the same as explosions.

Why would Gambit's cards be too strong?    

Well, they took out this large robot.

And, this bus.

The suit could probably take some shots, but it would eventually wear from multiple explosions. That's been shown already.

The cards are being thrown by Gambit who, while fast, is not superhumanly so.

His agility has been stated to be near-superhuman. In any case, agility has nothing to do with accuracy, and just because T'Challa might have a speed/agility advantage (speculation) above Gambit doesn't mean that Gambit cannot tag him with cards. 

On the point of agility, Daredevil proved that you don't have to be just as agile as Black Panther to keep up with him. They have fought each other on two occasions.

Black Panther can dodge them, and even if the explosion is still close enough for him to feel it, it will be even weaker than a direct hit, which I doubt has the force to overcome the vibranium anyway.

Dodging the explosions is the hard part, especially if the battle is in an enclosed area (in which this battle is). If ordinary time bombs eventually overloaded the suit, I don't see why Gambit cannot.

And if Gambit can hit Black Panther with a card, why can't Black Panther hit him with an energy dagger? An energy dagger which can stun him at least, or kill him at most. 

T'Challa hasn't shown to be as accurate with his energy daggers as Gambit is with his cards. On top of that, it's easier to dodge a small energy projectile than it is to dodge a card that explodes with powerful force.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Static Shock
@bag_o_x_men said:

And everyone always says that Kurt's 'ports are easy to time, yet only a very few people have done it.  DD did it with his Radar sense along with his MA skill.  Cyke did it with spacial geometry added with his own familiarity with Kurt.  Wolverine with enhanced senses and familiarity.  BP is a great martial artist, but he doesn't have the martial arts abilities of DD or Wolverine, he doesn't have the familiarity that Scott or Logan have,  he has enhanced senses, but not nearly as good as Wolvie's senses or DD's radar, and he certainly doesn't have spacial geometry.  There's nothing about BP that suggests to me he could calculate Kurt's ports, beyond possibly his intellect, and noticing that Kurt's more comfortable teleporting certain directions, and that still only gives him an idea of where Kurt may 'port, nothing more.

Iron Fist was able to predict Kurt's ports without enhanced senses or radar sense. He used observation (figuring out the amount of time between Kurt's materialization and his attack) and timing in order to strike him. He also wasn't familiar with Nightcrawler, either. There's no reason to think that T'Challa cannot do the same. Also, I've seen nothing to suggest that Daredevil is a better fighter than T'Challa. Out of all I've seen, they appear to be equals. 

@bag_o_x_men

said:

Superior skill to Captain Britain, Guardian of the Nexus of Reality.  Also tanking 100 ton class hits.

This is clearly PIS. Nightcrawler shouldn't even be able to fight Captain Britain. This is either horrible writing, Captain Britain was pulling his punches, or Captain Britain was severely depowered.

His strength and durability are also superior to BP.

This is incorrect, unless you're using that PIS showing against Britain as evidence.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Trackz

T'Challa conceivably stops at Magneto (who he needs prep to beat) but Cyclops and Wolverine give him legitimate fights. 

couple of things, that scan of Wolverine catching a bullet that has been going around is non-canon. there's a scan of T'Challa pretty much speedblitzing Sabretooth and Sabretooth being shocked at his speed (same comic where Sabretooth chokeholds T'Challa). The thread is way too congested though...cyclops vs. t'challa and wolverine vs. t'challa should be threads in their own right. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Static Shock
@Trackz said:
that scan of Wolverine catching a bullet that has been going around is non-canon.
If I recall correctly, that was from Wolverine/The Darkness crossover. Someone told me it was canon, though.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Trackz
@Static Shock said:

@Trackz said:

that scan of Wolverine catching a bullet that has been going around is non-canon.
If I recall correctly, that was from Wolverine/The Darkness crossover. Someone told me it was canon, though.
nope, The Darkness isn't a canon marvel character after all, and it would make Superman and Batman canon as well seeing as those two crossed over with the darkness as well
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#107  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Static Shock:Was it  Spidey15? i've seen him atleast use that scan multiple times over and no one has bothered correcting him on it if it was non canon or not
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Static Shock
@Trackz: Hmmm....
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#109  Edited By mark5

Definitely not making it through. 

@Bucketz: Mags has used his shields to deflect them before..
Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#110  Edited By Out_of_Space

He stops vs Colossus and if he even beat him then he has no chance for Wolverine.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Static Shock
@Out_of_Space: A legitimate argument was made for him to beat Colossus, though. Although he's strong, he also slower than Black Panther, who has anti-metal claws, which can be used to significantly hurt Colossus here.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#112  Edited By entropy_aegis
@god_spawn said:
@Static Shock:Was it  Spidey15? i've seen him atleast use that scan multiple times over and no one has bothered correcting him on it if it was non canon or not
Buckshot mentioned it being out of continuity once.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Colossus would take some attacks, he just needs one hit to kill BP.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#114  Edited By karrob
@Static Shock said:
@Bucketz said:
The only one im a little iffy about is BP verses Magneto
Pretty positive that T'Challa stops at Magneto.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By progenitorigin

Interesting gauntlet.  Although i'd like to say he has trouble at Cyclops, his suit should nullify the blasts, as aforementioned.  Also as aforementioned, I agree with the statement that he would most likely stop at Magneto, although I don't see how he could harm Colossus significantly.  Magneto's manipulation and cunning would find a way to incapacitate T'Challa, even if wasn't the infamous "iron in the blood" technique.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Static Shock
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Colossus would take some attacks, he just needs one hit to kill BP.
Kinda hard to do that when his vibranium suit protects him. 
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Edgeworth_11

against a 100 tonner?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Static Shock
@Edgeworth_11: The suit took blows from the Hulk. On the off chance that Colossus can hit T'Challa, it won't take him out of the fight, not to mention that he'd dodge almost all of his blows and use his anti-metal claws to carve him up, anyway.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Static Shock
@progenitor said:
I don't see how he could harm Colossus significantly.
Anti-metal claws. If they can work on things like adamantium, then Colossus' skin is in trouble.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By progenitorigin
@Static Shock said:
@progenitor said:
I don't see how he could harm Colossus significantly.
Anti-metal claws. If they can work on things like adamantium, then Colossus' skin is in trouble.

Ah, you're right.  So much for Colossus, then.
Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does BP have the Ebony Blade running this gauntlet? And is he fight against current Gambit or classic Gambit. If BP is going against Current Gambit when he switches to death aka Harry Potter Villian with white hair, I have no idea on how that will play out.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Static Shock
@FortressoftheMoon: The Ebony Blade wasn't standard equipment, even when he had it, and he only used it on certain occasions (IIRC, he's only used it twice). I doubt he has it here, not to mention that Storm gave it back to Dane Whitman a while ago.
Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock:

I know I was just trying to be sneaky and find a way around Magneto.

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Bucketz
 a@Static Shock said:

@Bucketz said:

I was making the connection how if Kasper can do it so can T'Challa. T'Challa is smarter and a better fighter, there is no reason why he can't do it either.
Meaningless connection. Kasper isn't T'Challa and vice versa. Doesn't matter how much smarter or how much of a better fighter T'Challa is in comparison. They are not the same person. So, your connection doesn't stand up on it's own. 

Yea it does leave BP open for attack, But again BP actually has a possibility to manuever his body so Wolverine doesn't hit the grain.  

Right. T'Challa's gonna sit there, digging his claws in Wolverine's head and dodging at the same time. Let's be serious here. They are both close enough to seriously hurt each other.

Say BP and Wolverine are trading blows. BP will end up pretty much always hitting Wolverine and tearing apart his skeleton with the claws (and this isn't including his other gadgets), while Wolverine has to hit the grain. Even though Sabretooth did it easy, Wolverine isn't Sabrertooth and Logan will not get every slash on BP because he may not always slice against the grain.

Every time Wolverine slashes the grain of the suit, T'Challa gets cut, too. Doing it isn't hard if two people were able to do it without figuring it out. Even if Wolverine isn't Sabretooth, the fact remains; that there's no trick to slashing his suit up, since two other people made it look easy. Apparently, the grain of the suit is horizontal, so slashing it horizontally would tear it and cut T'Challa's skin in the process. As far tearing up Wolverine's skeleton, T'Challa's claws aren't that long. He'd be cutting mostly flesh, rather than bone itself. Even when he was carving up people like Killmonger, Kraven, and Man-Ape, he was only cutting flesh. His claws aren't long enough to touch the bone. 

Black Panther has mastered almost, if not all forms of combat. 

Post a scan that states this. Now, please. 
In other words, BP has a higher chance to actually hurt Wolverine than Wolverine can to BP.    
Only problem is that Wolverine can heal from damage will T'Challa cannot. Black Panther, if cut entirely too much, would eventually bleed out.

The reason Wolverine was smiling and basically not getting hurt was because his head wasn't jarring back and hurting his brain. In other words Spiderman was just hitting a metal plate rested against the ground. If Spiderman did that while Wolverine's head wasn't rested, his head would have jarred back multiple times and would rattle his brain    

Okay. You have a point. 

Again Wolverine would have such a 1 dimensional attack because all he can do is slashes (along the grain). No kicks, stabs, knees or anything besides slashing.  Wolverine can't mix up his attacks while BP can and this isn't including his gaddgets as well, you can't deny that.

You can't go wrong with just slashes. It's helped Wolverine is several, if not all of his fights. He doesn't need to mix up his attacks, based on this, if his main attack gets him through it all. Even with all of Black Panther's physical attacks, it's not like they would do too much, anyway.

What says that Gambit's cards would exceed the limits of Panther's suit? He's walked through explosions that brought his entire mansion down around him and come out unharmed.    
I posted those scans for you pages ago. His suit was torn from the multiple explosions. If the suit tears from that, the limit is exceeded. I'm pretty sure that Gambit's cards are more powerful than ordinary time bombs.

Apparently, those were low-level repulsor blasts (and even then, Iron Man didn't even use them that many times). Physical strikes aren't the same as explosions.

Why would Gambit's cards be too strong?    

Well, they took out this large robot.

And, this bus.

The suit could probably take some shots, but it would eventually wear from multiple explosions. That's been shown already.

The cards are being thrown by Gambit who, while fast, is not superhumanly so.

His agility has been stated to be near-superhuman. In any case, agility has nothing to do with accuracy, and just because T'Challa might have a speed/agility advantage (speculation) above Gambit doesn't mean that Gambit cannot tag him with cards. 

On the point of agility, Daredevil proved that you don't have to be just as agile as Black Panther to keep up with him. They have fought each other on two occasions.

Black Panther can dodge them, and even if the explosion is still close enough for him to feel it, it will be even weaker than a direct hit, which I doubt has the force to overcome the vibranium anyway.

Dodging the explosions is the hard part, especially if the battle is in an enclosed area (in which this battle is). If ordinary time bombs eventually overloaded the suit, I don't see why Gambit cannot.

And if Gambit can hit Black Panther with a card, why can't Black Panther hit him with an energy dagger? An energy dagger which can stun him at least, or kill him at most. 

T'Challa hasn't shown to be as accurate with his energy daggers as Gambit is with his cards. On top of that, it's easier to dodge a small energy projectile than it is to dodge a card that explodes with powerful force.

You keep comparing Wolverine who hit the grain once. They didn't have a full on fight where multiple slashes happened and Wolverine doesn't even know he has to hit the grain. Do you see what i'm saying? They both only got one slash on the grain, we don't know if for the rest of the battle that they would keep hitting it, Wolverine doesn't know about how to properly slash the Vibranium, so maybe some shots there is no effect and others BP gets slashed. Understand now? Also I stated BP can cut the Adamantium claws with his Anti-Metal claws. No, it won't be that hard because they have "matched" speeds before (I think BP is still faster, but whatever) so why wouldn't BP be able to time the strikes at the same time? If Wolverine knew about the grain, it would be a little different but I would still give it to BP for reasons stated.

Wrong. When the suit has exceeded it's limitations of holding Kinetic Energy it doesn't rip, It explodes. Like, when the island Roxxon exploded, the Vibranium exploded as well. When the mansion exploded, there wasn't enough energy to overtax the suit and explode it, why would a suit just rip if the energy stored exceeded its limits. Think. Iron Fist didn't overtax the suit because if he did, the vibranium wouldn't be able to hold all the force in and it would have exploded. There is no way Iron Fist can exceed the suits limitations but an enitire mansion exploding can't.That isinconsistent because he ripped the suit by punching it which is a terrible example and not possible according to marvel. Also, the are won't be enclosed for long considering the area is going to be blown up. As I said BP actually survived the explosion from the mansion because of his Vibranium suit.That didn't overtax the suit, so i'm pretty sure Gambit's cards wouldn't do it, especially since BP can dodge most of them. BTW those scans didn't exactly help your argument because their outfit/armor wasn't made to absorb kinetic energy.

I'm pretty sure those "low-level" repulsor blasts do more damage than Gambit's cards.

Actually the claws can easily reach the Skull, Forearms, Ribs, Knees, Chest, Hands and Feet down to the bone. His claws are 3 1/2 in - 4 in long, get your facts straight. 4 inches can reach bone. By him not reaching bone makes no sense.

Yes you can if your fighting someone who apparently has equal (I say better) H2H combat as each other. Who is going to win between two people with equal (I say better) H2H? A guy who can just punch or a guy who can punch, kick, knee and  elbow? Seriously. Not to mention BP is also much smarter.

Actually BP's attacks will do more damage than Wolverine's because he will have the Energy Daggers in his hands. As I said 2-3 (I say it only takes 1 to KO, but I wont say it) and Wolverine is down. Wolverine's healing factor won't be able to handle its nervous system being shut down 2-3 times in near the same time period and the other attacks BP is dealing added on to that. 

In conclusion, BP has H2H advantage in this situation (As I stated) and He has range over Wolverine because the Energy Daggers can be used as projectiles. BP doesn't have to kill Logan, all he needs to do is knock him out. I'm not saying Wolverine wouldn't win, but after all the information stated I say BP wins a majority of the time.

P.S. My scanner is currently not working because my sister messed up the computer settings, as soon as I get it working I will find it.

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Bucketz
@weaponmaster said: 

BP has a great chance against cyclops. You lied again when you stated that BP would only have a chance if they were right next to each other. One energy dagger to the head or heart and it's curtains for cyclops. And you already admitted that BP has the speed advantage so his attack would strike first. BP has much faster reaction times than cyclops and you know it. You are simply lying again. BP has defeated many foes much more powerful than cyclops as well and has dodged blasts just as accurate and powerful as his if not more so. You are simply biased and lack a proper moral compass to debate with honesty and integrity.

Considering that Cyclops has to first reach up to activate his Optic Blast, that could be enough for BP to close most of the distance and get an Energy Dagger(s) sent straight to any part of Cyclops and that would insta-KO him. BP would get the first move because he is more agile and faster than Cyclops. It actually depends the starting distance between Cyclops Vs BP. If it is a 200ft start than Cyclops wins. If it is something like normal starting distance (20 ft?) then BP would have time to close most of the gap (Maybe all of it) and shoot an energy dagger(s) right at cyclops. Cyclops isn't a extremely agile person so chances are he would get hit.

So normal starting distance I say BP wins.

Anything over 75+ Cyclops wins.

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Trackz

Are we sure T'Challa couldn't just disable Cyclops' visor? He has technology built into the suit that disables conventional weaponry (guns just stop working) could that be the same for the visor? It isn't very sophisticated. 

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Trackz
@weaponmaster said:
@bag_o_x_men said:

The overkill on the scans and the text walls make you seem deranged. People who are in error use out of context scans and walls of text to camouflage their errors.

Warlock, Magus, and Nimrod are machines with artificial intelligence. "Techno-organic" is just a coined term. They have no organic components, they simply  mimic some organic functions via nano-technnology and inorganic processes. You simply can't admit your error. The doorknob analogy holds true. All of your scans still neglected to show any evidence of Nightcrawler teleporting an organic beings limb or limbs off. Teleporting objects off of someone simply proves my doorknob analogy is sound.

You are lying when you state that Kurt being Faster and more agile is fact. The OHTMU states that Kurts agility is olympic level. Again you simply lack the integrity to admit your error/lie. Kurts strength and durability are not superior to BP. Again you are lying. Again. Kurt got tagged by Wendigo easily.  Your scan show people obviously not hitting him with even a fraction of their strength because they don't want to kill him. To even insinuate that Kurt could tank a 100 ton hit shows you lack any real integrity. I could post just as many scans of BP exceeding the "feats" that you showed of kurt and you know it. Find some scruples.

T'Challa doesn't even need to hit Cyclops in the head or heart to put him down, one well placed one anywhere on the body and Cyclops is paralyzed. 
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By weaponmaster
@Bucketz said:

@weaponmaster

said: 

Considering that Cyclops has to first reach up to activate his Optic Blast, that could be enough for BP to close most of the distance and get an Energy Dagger(s) sent straight to any part of Cyclops and that would insta-KO him. BP would get the first move because he is more agile and faster than Cyclops. It actually depends the starting distance between Cyclops Vs BP. If it is a 200ft start than Cyclops wins. If it is something like normal starting distance (20 ft?) then BP would have time to close most of the gap (Maybe all of it) and shoot an energy dagger(s) right at cyclops. Cyclops isn't a extremely agile person so chances are he would get hit.

So normal starting distance I say BP wins.

Anything over 75+ Cyclops wins.

You for the most part reiterated what I stated initially so I of course concur with one exception: Black panther would not have to close the gap to hit Cycops witj tje energy daggers. BP could do so at range. He would not have to close the distance if it was 20 feet or 200 feet, he can hit with the energy daggers at range.

Also Cyclops has been shown to have an actuator for his visor in his palm, not that this would help him for, as we both stated, BP is much faster and has superior reaction times

weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By weaponmaster
@Trackz said:

@weaponmaster said:

@bag_o_x_men said:

T'Challa doesn't even need to hit Cyclops in the head or heart to put him down, one well placed one anywhere on the body and Cyclops is paralyzed. 

Yes, I realize that. I used the head and the heart as targets to circumvent a "Cyclops mutant physiology could resist the paralytic effects of the energy daggers somewhat". A heart or a head shot makes that argument moot.
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Bucketz
@weaponmaster said:   

You for the most part reiterated what I stated initially so I of course concur with one exception: Black panther would not have to close the gap to hit Cycops witj tje energy daggers. BP could do so at range. He would not have to close the distance if it was 20 feet or 200 feet, he can hit with the energy daggers at range.

Also Cyclops has been shown to have an actuator for his visor in his palm, not that this would help him for, as we both stated, BP is much faster and has superior reaction times

I disagree, BP is not accurate enough to hit Cyclops at 200 range and Cyclops could easily avoid it. If they were 200ft away, with no morals Cyclops could take off his visor and obliterate BP and any other Energy Daggers coming.
With morals the gap is too big for BP to close or hit Cyclops accurately with the Energy Dagger. Even if he could the optic blast from cyclops would destroy any Energy Daggers coming and to top that the blast travels much faster than BP's Energy Daggers. So BP would die first and that is considered a win for Cyclops.

But still, Normal starting conditions BP wins

100ft + I say Cyclops wins.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Trackz
@Bucketz said:
@weaponmaster said:   

I disagree, BP is not accurate enough to hit Cyclops at 200 range and Cyclops could easily avoid it. If they were 200ft away, with no morals Cyclops could take off his visor and obliterate BP and any other Energy Daggers coming. With morals the gap is too big for BP to close or hit Cyclops accurately with the Energy Dagger. Even if he could the optic blast from cyclops would destroy any Energy Daggers coming and to top that the blast travels much faster than BP's Energy Daggers. So BP would die first and that is considered a win for Cyclops. But still, Normal starting conditions BP wins100ft + I say Cyclops wins.
This is incorrect. 
He's incredibly accurate, he said wakanda's circus performers have accuracy comparable to Bullseye's and T'Challa is league above them (this is when he went against a skrull with Bullseye's accuracy and owned it) 
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Bucketz
@Trackz said:
@Bucketz said:
@weaponmaster said:   

I disagree, BP is not accurate enough to hit Cyclops at 200 range and Cyclops could easily avoid it. If they were 200ft away, with no morals Cyclops could take off his visor and obliterate BP and any other Energy Daggers coming. With morals the gap is too big for BP to close or hit Cyclops accurately with the Energy Dagger. Even if he could the optic blast from cyclops would destroy any Energy Daggers coming and to top that the blast travels much faster than BP's Energy Daggers. So BP would die first and that is considered a win for Cyclops. But still, Normal starting conditions BP wins100ft + I say Cyclops wins.
This is incorrect. 
He's incredibly accurate, he said wakanda's circus performers have accuracy comparable to Bullseye's and T'Challa is league above them (this is when he went against a skrull with Bullseye's accuracy and owned it) 
Can you post a scan of them saying this? BTW are you saying T'Challa is more accurate than Bullseye? Because that sounds like what you implied. Not disagreeing, I just want to know.
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By weaponmaster
@Bucketz said:

@weaponmaster said:   

You stated that BP would need to close the gap even if he was 20 feet fro cyclops to hit him, provinng your opinions about range are sketchy. Now you state that BP could win at 100 feet.but not 200. you keep waffling.

BP could easily hit cyclops at 67 yards. He does not have to close the gap. Energy daggers are ranhde weapons. Cyclops would not even be able to actuate his visor to destroy the daggers before thay hit him as Black Panthers reactions speed is far greater and a with barrage of many energy daggers coming at ones some are going to hit their mark. nYou dont know that the optic blast traves faster than BPs energy daggers so stop pretending that you do.

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Ramtha07

@Bucketz

The average speed of a throwing knife tossed by a professional is 50 - 60 km per hour. Roughly half the speed of a baseball thrown by a professional. Let's definitely assume BP is a professional and let's double the speed (he is, afterall, superhuman).

Even at 120km per hour, it's probably very safe to say Cyclop's optic blasts would travel faster. Basic logic, based off his feats alone, definitely point to this.

Just my two cents :)

For the record, I think BP stops at Wolverine (naturally), after a very tough battle. I could also post many pics of Wolverine using kicks, head butts, elbows etc. etc. So I disagree that he is as one dimensional as you had said. In fact, in comics, Wolverine connects more often with these as his fists often prove fatal...

Nice thread.

Coolii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Coolii

Makes it Colossus and dies.

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Trackz
@Bucketz said:
@Trackz said:
@Bucketz said:
@weaponmaster said:   

This is incorrect. 
Can you post a scan of them saying this? BTW are you saying T'Challa is more accurate than Bullseye? Because that sounds like what you implied. Not disagreeing, I just want to know.
I dont have scans I could tell you the issue/arc. the quote is something along the lines of "you're talking about the bullseye? the man who can throw unconventional objects with extreme position? *catches objects thrown by bullseye skrull* we have circus performers who can do the same." I'll look for it later and that's what the comic implied, suffice it to say that T'Challa's accuracy is extremely high. 
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Bucketz
@Ramtha07 said:

@Bucketz

The average speed of a throwing knife tossed by a professional is 50 - 60 km per hour. Roughly half the speed of a baseball thrown by a professional. Let's definitely assume BP is a professional and let's double the speed (he is, afterall, superhuman).

Even at 120km per hour, it's probably very safe to say Cyclop's optic blasts would travel faster. Basic logic, based off his feats alone, definitely point to this.

For the record, I think BP stops at Wolverine (naturally), after a very tough battle. I could also post many pics of Wolverine using kicks, head butts, elbows etc. etc. So I disagree that he is as one dimensional as you had said. In fact, in comics, Wolverine connects more often with these as his fists often prove fatal...

Nice thread.

Haha. I know Wolverine does kicks,elbows etc. The reason I made that example is because if Wolverine did kicks,headbutts,elbows, they would do no damage to BP because his suit is almost invulnerable to blunt attacks. So naturally he is going to slash to cause damage. No point in throwing a kick or punch on BP in Wolverine's position because all it does is no damage and getting closer to someone with Anti-Metal and Energy Daggers. Thats why I said "who would win in H2H?" A guy who can only throw punches or a guy who can use punches,kicks,elbows,knees headbutts ect. Understand now? The only way Wolverine can hurt BP is if he slashes him on the grain of the Vibranium suit every single time, not mentioning how BP can maneuver his own body so the attacks won't hit the grain and BP can dodge the attacks more so than not. The attacks will be even more readable because all Wolverine can do is slash.

And along the lines of BP vs. Wolverine. BP can literally KO Wolverine with 1 hit from the Energy Daggers set on kill and they can also shoot as a projectile(IMO. One hit from a Energy Dagger set on kill is a instant death because it shuts down the nervous system completely. Against Wolverine you can assume it would KO him because it would shut down his nervous system in one attack). Also it has sort of electric properties in doing so and wolverine has an adamantium skeleton so he is basically a conductor for this devastating weapon. And this is only talking about 1 stab, imagine multiple stabs throughout the fight if it even lasts that long. This isn't even talking about all the other weapons BP has including his Anti-Metal Claws (Which can shred the Adamantium off Wolverine and Cut off his claws. The claws will regrow but without adamantium ad it will take a while to grow back which is more than enough time for BP to KO Wolverine), KO Gas that floors elephants in minimal doses and BP's suit even shoots off electricity for protection (Remember Wolverine has an Adamantium Skeleton).

Hopefully, after reading this you understand why BP wins. He doesn't need to kill Wolverine to win, all he needs to do is KO him.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Ramtha07
@Bucketz said:

@Ramtha07 said:

@Bucketz

Nice thread.

Haha. I know Wolverine does kicks,elbows etc. The reason I made that example is because if Wolverine did kicks,headbutts,elbows, they would do no damage to BP because his suit is almost invulnerable to blunt attacks. So naturally he is going to slash to cause damage. No point in throwing a kick or punch on BP in Wolverine's position because all it does is no damage and getting closer to someone with Anti-Metal and Energy Daggers. Thats why I said "who would win in H2H?" A guy who can only throw punches or a guy who can use punches,kicks,elbows,knees headbutts ect. Understand now? The only way Wolverine can hurt BP is if he slashes him on the grain of the Vibranium suit every single time, not mentioning how BP can maneuver his own body so the attacks won't hit the grain and BP can dodge the attacks more so than not. The attacks will be even more readable because all Wolverine can do is slash.

And along the lines of BP vs. Wolverine. BP can literally KO Wolverine with 1 hit from the Energy Daggers set on kill and they can also shoot as a projectile(IMO. One hit from a Energy Dagger set on kill is a instant death because it shuts down the nervous system completely. Against Wolverine you can assume it would KO him because it would shut down his nervous system in one attack). Also it has sort of electric properties in doing so and wolverine has an adamantium skeleton so he is basically a conductor for this devastating weapon. And this is only talking about 1 stab, imagine multiple stabs throughout the fight if it even lasts that long. This isn't even talking about all the other weapons BP has including his Anti-Metal Claws (Which can shred the Adamantium off Wolverine and Cut off his claws. The claws will regrow but without adamantium ad it will take a while to grow back which is more than enough time for BP to KO Wolverine), KO Gas that floors elephants in minimal doses and BP's suit even shoots off electricity for protection (Remember Wolverine has an Adamantium Skeleton).

Hopefully, after reading this you understand why BP wins. He doesn't need to kill Wolverine to win, all he needs to do is KO him.

Ah... yes I see now. Good points. One thing... by antimetal, you are talking about Vibranium yes? If so, Vibranium does not have an ill effect on adamantium. I believe his antimetal claws dont do anything at all to it. But with powers and weaponry being as it is, Wolverine should lose a majority here ...
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Bucketz
@weaponmaster said:

@Bucketz said:

@weaponmaster said:   

You stated that BP would need to close the gap even if he was 20 feet fro cyclops to hit him, provinng your opinions about range are sketchy. Now you state that BP could win at 100 feet.but not 200. you keep waffling.

BP could easily hit cyclops at 67 yards. He does not have to close the gap. Energy daggers are ranhde weapons. Cyclops would not even be able to actuate his visor to destroy the daggers before thay hit him as Black Panthers reactions speed is far greater and a with barrage of many energy daggers coming at ones some are going to hit their mark. nYou dont know that the optic blast traves faster than BPs energy daggers so stop pretending that you do.

You completely misread what i posted. I said Cyclops wins 100+ not BP (Therefore I lowered the length Cyclops needs to win). I never said Cyclops wins at 20 yards, you misread the post yet again, I said BP can close the gap, not that he needed to. I never said anything about BP not being able to hit Cyclops at 67ft. I'm not disagreeing with you about BP being able to beat Cyclops at standard and below 100+ distances, you just keep misreading my posts. 

I don't feel like posting scans of Cyclops's incredible accuracy, If you wish for those search them throughout this thread and you will find them. Actually Optic Blasts easily travel faster than something that was thrown, I'm not pretending because its quit obvious.

Anyways, BP makes it up to Magneto IMO.

This is to the whole thread:

Whoever said Cyclops's Optic Beams aren't EM wavelength beams are wrong. The Optic Blasts are electromagnetic radiaton  in a red wavelength according to Marvel. So yes, BP would be able to tank some of moral Cyclops's normal Optic Blasts (Not saying the suit wouldn't overload after repeated abuse, but if BP gets a break between shots he should be able to handle them enough to hit Cyclops with the Energy Daggers and dish something out to win) because of his suit which breaks down the cohesion of the shot like Iron Man said. Also, BP could dodge most of them.

Yes, I know if Cyclops was bloodlusted at a far enough range he could remove his visor and remove BP from existance.

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Bucketz
@Ramtha07:  No, no lol. His Anti-Metal Claws have the ability to break down the chemical compound in metals, Adamantium included. 
Anti-Metal > Adamantium. He could literally shred Wolverine and cut off his claws.

And no they aren't made from Vibranium, I just forgot to put the word "Claws" after "Anti-Metal". The Vibranium mesh is just protection from stabs, slashes (if not along the grain), blunt attacks and EM-Wavelength and Light Based Beams, Kinetic Energy.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Static Shock
@Ramtha07 said:

Ah... yes I see now. Good points. One thing... by antimetal, you are talking about Vibranium yes? If so, Vibranium does not have an ill effect on adamantium. I believe his antimetal claws dont do anything at all to it. 
No. By anti-metal, he's referring to Antarctic Vibranium, not Wakandan Vibranium. The former is known for giving off vibrations that destabilize the molecular structure of metals in its vicinity. As far as it having no effect on adamantium, that's incorrect. Hank Pym used Antarctic Vibranium tank shells to completely destroy Ultron's body, which is made of adamantium. It was at the end of the Ultron Unleased arc in Busiek's run of the Avengers. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Static Shock
@Trackz said:

Are we sure T'Challa couldn't just disable Cyclops' visor? He has technology built into the suit that disables conventional weaponry (guns just stop working) could that be the same for the visor? It isn't very sophisticated. 

Doubtful. The mechanism in his belt has only shown to disable firearms.
@Coolii said:

Makes it Colossus and dies.

People should read the thread before they post.

@Bucketz said: 

You keep comparing Wolverine who hit the grain once. They didn't have a full on fight where multiple slashes happened and Wolverine doesn't even know he has to hit the grain. Do you see what i'm saying? They both only got one slash on the grain, we don't know if for the rest of the battle that they would keep hitting it, Wolverine doesn't know about how to properly slash the Vibranium, so maybe some shots there is no effect and others BP gets slashed. Understand now? Also I stated BP can cut the Adamantium claws with his Anti-Metal claws. No, it won't be that hard because they have "matched" speeds before (I think BP is still faster, but whatever) so why wouldn't BP be able to time the strikes at the same time? If Wolverine knew about the grain, it would be a little different but I would still give it to BP for reasons stated.

Even if there wasn't a full-on fight, it doesn't take away the possibility of multiple slashes from happening in a real fight. Wolverine doesn't have to know he has to hit the grain. He's going to slash any way he can in an attempt to do damage. So what if they only got one slash? It's not like Sabretooth or Malice tried to slash again and failed. My point still stands. There's no reason to think that Wolverine can't slash away at the suit if two other people did it without trying to figure out where to slash. I understand, even though I don't agree with you. He can cut the adamantium claws. Not a problem, but saying he can shred his skeleton up is something else.

Wrong. When the suit has exceeded it's limitations of holding Kinetic Energy it doesn't rip, It explodes.

Then why does it tear when it's exceeded? It wouldn't explode at all, because the vibranium suit is in mesh form (which allows the Panther to wear it). It's not a slab of metal ore anymore (which is why the vibranium at Roxxon exploded, it was still in metallic ore form)

When the mansion exploded, there wasn't enough energy to overtax the suit and explode it, why would a suit just rip if the energy stored exceeded its limits.

Because that's what it does. It tears if overtaxed. After T'Challa made it out of that explosion, the suit was ripped as a result of taking multiple explosions, exceeding it's limit.

Think. Iron Fist didn't overtax the suit because if he did, the vibranium wouldn't be able to hold all the force in and it would have exploded. There is no way Iron Fist can exceed the suits limitations but anenitire mansion exploding can't.That is inconsistent because he ripped the suit by punching it which is a terrible example and not possible according to marvel. 

Iron Fist did overtax the suit, and Everett Ross explained why. You can't say that Iron Fist can't and an exploding mansion can't, when they already did. 

Read the captions in the bottom right hand corner.
 Read the captions in the bottom right hand corner.

It's not inconsistent at all. Iron Man stated that T'Challa's suit absorbs a great deal of force, but not all of it. Hence, it can be overloaded with a sufficient amount of force. Iron Fist was able to do it because of the power of his Chi, making the force of every punch equal to the force of a freight train. T'Challa was tagged multiple times with Chi punches, and was nearly beaten within an inch of life in spite of the suit. So, yes. He did overtax it, because if he did, damage to Black Panther's body would have been minimal and he wouldn't have been KO'ed at the end of the fight.

Also, the are won't be enclosed for long considering the area is going to be blown up. As I said BP actually survived the explosion from the mansion because of his Vibranium suit.That didn't overtax the suit, so i'm pretty sure Gambit's cards wouldn't do it, especially since BP can dodge most of them. BTW those scans didn't exactly help your argument because their outfit/armor wasn't made to absorb kinetic energy.

Even if Black Panther survived the explosion, the suit was still being overtaxed, either way. If not, it wouldn't have been torn. There's no arguing against that. The scans help in a sense that Gambit makes things explode. If time bombs can tear the suit, so can Gambit.

I'm pretty sure those "low-level" repulsor blasts do more damage than Gambit's cards.

Pretty doubtful, considering that the sewer they were fighting in was still left intact. Fully-powered blasts would have brought everything down on top of them.

Actually the claws can easily reach the Skull, Forearms, Ribs, Knees, Chest, Hands and Feet down to the bone. His claws are 3 1/2 in - 4 in long, get your facts straight. 4 inches can reach bone. By him not reaching bone makes no sense. 
 LOL. I think it's you that needs to get your facts straight (and what you said wasn't even a fact, anyway). A measurement was never stated for the anti-metal claws. I've read enough Black Panther books to know that you just made that up for the hell of it. I suggest you stop that. Also, he may not be able to reach the bone in several places (other than his skull and the joints of his limbs) of the body. Still, T'Challa has sliced up several people and has never touched the bone. His claws aren't as long as you want to believe they are.  

If they were really 3.5 - 4 inches in length, his claws would be the roughly equal to the length of his fingers. This scans suggests that they aren't.
 If they were really 3.5 - 4 inches in length, his claws would be the roughly equal to the length of his fingers. This scans suggests that they aren't.

These are some examples. The claws are only long enough to leave gashes. They don't touch bone when they cut. Unless T'Challa is cutting striking surfaces (skulls and joints), he's not cutting any part of Wolverine's skeleton. Either way, it's not going to stop Wolverine from fighting, anyway.

Yes you can if your fighting someone who apparently has equal (I say better) H2H combat as each other. Who is going to win between two people with equal (I say better) H2H? A guy who can just punch or a guy who can punch, kick, knee and  elbow? 

Why would you need to punch, kick, elbow, and knee, when you have claws and can slash up your opponent until their dead? 

Actually BP's attacks will do more damage than Wolverine's because he will have the Energy Daggers in his hands. As I said 2-3 (I say it only takes 1 to KO, but I wont say it) and Wolverine is down. Wolverine's healing factor won't be able to handle its nervous system being shut down 2-3 times in near the same time period and the other attacks BP is dealing added on to that.

Okay. About the energy daggers, I don't think they will work. I'm sure you remember the scan I posted of Wolverine being unaffected by nerve gas because of his healing factor, right? Well, that and the energy daggers should have the same effect. Also, there was a fight between Archangel and Wolverine, where Archangel's wings were firing synapse-disrupting feathers, which should have the same affect as the energy daggers (which also disrupt synapses and kill nerves). Wolverine was able to avoid the feathers by slashing them out of the air, and he also stated that they would have taken him out because he didn't have his healing factor at the time. Currently, Wolverine has his healing factor, and I don't think the energy daggers would do that much to him, based on this. So much for T'Challa's H2H advantage.

No Caption Provided

In conclusion, BP has H2H advantage in this situation (As I stated) and He has range over Wolverine because the Energy Daggers can be used as projectiles. BP doesn't have to kill Logan, all he needs to do is knock him out. I'm not saying Wolverine wouldn't win, but after all the information stated I say BP wins a majority of the time.

I don't see a H2H advantage, and the long-range weapon T'Challa has may not be as useful anymore, since Wolverine has revealed that weapons of that kind will not work against his healing factor.
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Bucketz
@Static Shock: The energy daggers are different. Set to kill they actually shut down the nervous system completely unlike Archangle's which kills nerves slowly and doesn't shut down the whole nervous system at once, its not like Archangel could kill a human with the synapse-disrupting feathers in just a touch. The KO gas is much different. Its a Pheromone/Toxin, which the Energy Daggers are not. If it touches the claws while wolverine is striking or any part it will probably KO wolverine. Like I said, multiple stabs would be even more devastating, and they could be used as projectiles. Wolverine is basically a conductor for them.

You didn't get the point about the H2H. If they are of equal skill but one fighter can only use 1 type of attack and the other can use 5, the attacker that can use 5 is more versatile and the fighter who can just do 1 attack is now at a disadvantage. BP will be able to anticipate the attack because it is the only attack Wolverine can use, BP is no idiot, he will find a way to exploit this by either blocking with the Energy Daggers (ouch) or by simply countering because Wolverine only can do 1 move. BP gets the edge in H2H. Its pretty simple and obvious to understand.

For the claws I have heard somewhere that they were 3.5 to 4 in. Even if its just 2in - 2/5 it could still reach the skull and other bones in the body (Hands, Feet, Chest, Arms, Knee, Legs ect.).

From what I have been hearing, BP can be almost, if not on par with Gambit's accuracy. Also, BP can tank/dodge most of the Cards anyways, unlike Gambit, If gets touched by one energy dagger or slips up and gets too close its over. Again, I highly doubt the cards will overtax the suit. Btw, the rips are because the suit isn't invulnerable to blunt attacks, its just resistant, Iron Man even said so. The suit wasn't loaded by the chi, it was torn by the power of Iron Fists punches (Read the text, it even implies that it was due to blunt force). As for the mansion, who says the mansion didn't have glass and fell down cutting the grain, there are a lot of things that could have cut it. The explosion didn't exceed the suits limitations of energy it can handle and neither did Iron Fist.

As for it exploding what you said makes no sense. Say Gambit charges some steel and explodes it, then Gambit gets his hands on thinner woven steel and charges, it would explode as well. Just because it is now mesh doesn't mean it just rips out of no where. If you put a block of the mesh, same thing just in mesh form in the same situation instead of the ore it would have still exploded...not ripped.

BP wins the majority of times against Wolverine & Gambit.

BP wins occasionally depending on distance against Cyclops.

BP can beat in everyone here in majority except Magneto.

Still sticking with my opinions.
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By weaponmaster
@Bucketz said:

@weaponmaster

said:

@Bucketz

said:

@weaponmaster said:   

You completely misread what i posted. I said Cyclops wins 100+ not BP (Therefore I lowered the length Cyclops needs to win). I never said Cyclops wins at 20 yards, you misread the post yet again, I said BP can close the gap, not that he needed to. I never said anything about BP not being able to hit Cyclops at 67ft. I'm not disagreeing with you about BP being able to beat Cyclops at standard and below 100+ distances, you just keep misreading my posts. 
I don't feel like posting scans of Cyclops's incredible accuracy, If you wish for those search them throughout this thread and you will find them. Actually Optic Blasts easily travel faster than something that was thrown, I'm not pretending because its quit obvious.

Whoever said Cyclops's Optic Beams aren't EM wavelength beams are wrong. The Optic Blasts are electromagnetic radiaton  in a red wavelength according to Marvel. So yes, BP would be able to tank some of moral Cyclops's normal Optic Blasts (Not saying the suit wouldn't overload after repeated abuse, but if BP gets a break between shots he should be able to handle them enough to hit Cyclops with the Energy Daggers and dish something out to win) because of his suit which breaks down the cohesion of the shot like Iron Man said. Also, BP could dodge most of them.

Yes, I know if Cyclops was bloodlusted at a far enough range he could remove his visor and remove BP from existance.

I did not misread your post. But you definitely misread mine (scroll up and note the distances that are bolded) and are forgetting what you have typed and are misreading your own posts as well. I stated that BP would not miss cyclops at 67 yards not 67 feet. Also you stated this:

@Bucketz said:

If it is something like normal starting distance (20 ft?) then BP would have time to close most of the gap (Maybe all of it) and shoot an energy dagger(s) right at cyclops.

My point was about Black Panthers accuracy, not cyclop's. Cyclop's accuracy won't do any good as BPs reaction time is much faster and his accuracy, as stated by Trackz, is incredible and his daggers (which are energy and fly through the air much faster than a normal metal dagger thyrown by hand) will take cyclops out with one hit.

That was my intitial assessment as well; BP wins all the way to Magneto, who defeats BP.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Static Shock
@Bucketz said:

@Static Shock: The energy daggers are different. Set to kill they actually shut down the nervous system completely unlike Archangle's which kills nerves slowly and doesn't shut down the whole nervous system at once, its not like Archangel could kill a human with the synapse-disrupting feathers in just a touch. The KO gas is much different. Its a Pheromone/Toxin, which the Energy Daggers are not. If it touches the claws while wolverine is striking or any part it will probably KO wolverine. Like I said, multiple stabs would be even more devastating, and they could be used as projectiles. Wolverine is basically a conductor for them.

Not that much different. Both of them serve the same purpose. How can you even be sure that they kill the nerves slowly, when Wolverine said nothing of the sort? All he said was that if they were to strike, he'd be down. Why you even made that assumption is beyond me. The nerve gas isn't that much different, either, and its known for chemical warfare. Like the energy daggers, they also kill the nerves, as well. It's not a pheromone (pheromones are secreted by animals and humans, nice try). Either way, all of which attack nerves, and Wolverine would be unaffected by the energy daggers based on two examples. Like I said, I don't see them working.

You didn't get the point about the H2H. If they are of equal skill but one fighter can only use 1 type of attack and the other can use 5, the attacker that can use 5 is more versatile and the fighter who can just do 1 attack is now at a disadvantage. BP will be able to anticipate the attack because it is the only attack Wolverine can use, BP is no idiot, he will find a way to exploit this by either blocking with the Energy Daggers (ouch) or by simply countering because Wolverine only can do 1 move. BP gets the edge in H2H. Its pretty simple and obvious to understand.

It doesn't matter because one fighter can obviously get by with one attack, and his healing factor would soak up and heal all of the damage dealt to him from other more versatile attacks. Doesn't matter if that one attack can hurt the other guy. There's absolutely no disadvantage present. Even if he can anticipate it, it doesn't mean that he can defend himself against it every single time. I'm also not sure how T'Challa can block with energy daggers. They are intangible, and they were stated to be as such in Ultron Unleased, when T'Challa stabbed Ultron in the face with one of them. I'm pretty sure he anticipates punches and kicks in other battles, but he still gets hit by them. The energy daggers won't work if Archangel's feathers won't. 

For the claws I have heard somewhere that they were 3.5 to 4 in. Even if its just 2in - 2/5 it could still reach the skull and other bones in the body (Hands, Feet, Chest, Arms, Knee, Legs ect.).

You didn't hear it anywhere. You clearly made it up. Admit it. Even if they are just two inches in length, they still don't cut bone in most areas, as I've already shown you. Besides, if you want to take it there, currently, the anti-metal claws are much shorter than they were in Priest's run.

They don't even appear to be an inch, but just under it. This was from Black Panther v3 #37, the last time we get to see T'Challa's anti-metal claws. Claws that short won't even touch the bone in most areas of the body.
 They don't even appear to be an inch, but just under it. This was from Black Panther v3 #37, the last time we get to see T'Challa's anti-metal claws. Claws that short won't even touch the bone in most areas of the body.

From what I have been hearing, BP can be almost, if not on par with Gambit's accuracy. Also, BP can tank/dodge most of the Cards anyways, unlike Gambit, If gets touched by one energy dagger or slips up and gets too close its over. Again, I highly doubt the cards will overtax the suit. Btw, the rips are because the suit isn't invulnerable to blunt attacks, its just resistant, Iron Man even said so. The suit wasn't loaded by the chi, it was torn by the power of Iron Fists punches (Read the text, it even implies that it was due to blunt force). As for the mansion, who says the mansion didn't have glass and fell down cutting the grain, there are a lot of things that could have cut it. The explosion didn't exceed the suits limitations of energy it can handle and neither did Iron Fist

Considering the fact that I've seen Gambit do more accurate things with throwing objects over the years, I have to disagree with you. T'Challa can tank most, but his suit would eventually tear from multiple explosions. You can doubt it all you want. It's happened on panel. The rips, as I've already stated, are the result overtaxing the suit, as shown on panel. I already know that the suit wasn't overloaded by Chi. If you actually read what I said, you'd know this. The Chi amped Iron Fist's punches to where he could hit with the force of a freight train. Thus, the Chi enhanced the amount of blunt force dealt to the suit, overtaxing it in the process. The suit will not tear from blunt force if it's not enough. 

The explosions clearly tore the suit via overtaxing (if glass tore it, it would have been shown on panel, don't be coy), and so did Iron Fist. Whether you want to believe it or not is your problem. It's on panel, and Everett Ross confirmed it. The fact that you don't believe it doesn't change what actually happened in the book. 

As for it exploding what you said makes no sense. Say Gambit charges some steel and explodes it, then Gambit gets his hands on thinner woven steel and charges, it would explode as well. Just because it is now mesh doesn't mean it just rips out of no where. If you put a block of the mesh, same thing just in mesh form in the same situation instead of the ore it would have still exploded...not ripped.

What I said makes perfect sense, and it has absolutely nothing to do with Gambit. You cannot compare steel to vibranium, because both of them have different properties. Steel doesn't absorb energy like vibranium does. If Gambit is charging a piece of steel, it would explode because Gambit's kinetic energy has that effect. Vibranium ore explodes if it's limit is exceeded, regardless of what it absorbs. 

It's been shown on panel that the vibranium mesh tears from exceeding its limitations. It has nothing to do with vibranium ore, which explodes when overloaded. 

Okay. Opinions are like toilet paper.
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Bucketz
@weaponmaster said:

@Bucketz said:

@weaponmaster

said:

@Bucketz

said:

@weaponmaster said:   

I didn not misread you psot. But you definitely misread mine and are forgetting what you have typed and misreading your own posts as well. I stated that BP would not miss cyclops at 67 yards not 67 feet. Also you stated  this:

@Bucketz said:

If it is something like normal starting distance (20 ft?) then BP would have time to close most of the gap (Maybe all of it) and shoot an energy dagger(s) right at cyclops.

My point was about Black Panthers accuracry, not cyclops. Cyclop's accuracy won't do any good as BPs reaction time is much faster and his accuracy, as stated by Trackz, is considerate and His daggers (which are energy and fly through the air much faster than a normal metal dagger thyrown by hand) will take cyclops out with one hit.

That was my intitial assessment as well; BP wins all the way to Magneto, who defeats BP.

Um, I said BP can beat Cyclops at anything below 100ft.....20ft is below 100ft, all i said was 20ft was normal distance, unless someone has a more fair distance for "normal". So i don't understand what you are saying. All you did was post exactly what I said and then claimed I misread my post, when clearly you are the one misreading
Okay, let me rephrase that I guess *rolls eyes*. I never said BP couldn't reach Cyclops at 67yds. So again, I don't know what your point is, the same thing applies just the number is a different measurement. I said BP can close the gap at 20ft, not that he had to. There is a difference.

Now, I'm beginning to think you don't understand what I am posting. I never said it had anything to do with BP's reaction time in that context I was referring to distance (100+) which was stated. Your either reading my post out of contect or just simply misreading them. I have understood and had proper responses for all your posts except that I made a slight error and put 67ft instead of 67yd, even though that still didn't make a difference because I never said he couldn't hit someone at 67yds.
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By weaponmaster
@Bucketz said:

Um, I said BP can beat Cyclops at anything below 100ft.....20ft is below 100ft, all i said was 20ft was normal distance, unless someone has a more fair distance for "normal". So i don't understand what you are saying. All you did was post exactly what I said and then claimed I misread my post, when clearly you are the one misreading
Okay, let me rephrase that I guess *rolls eyes*. I never said BP couldn't reach Cyclops at 67yds. So again, I don't know what your point is, the same thing applies just the number is a different measurement. I said BP can close the gap at 20ft, not that he had to. There is a difference. Now, I'm beginning to think you don't understand what I am posting. I never said it had anything to do with BP's reaction time in that context I was referring to distance (100+) which was stated. Your either reading my post out of contect or just simply misreading them. I have understood and had proper responses for all your posts except that I made a slight error and put 67ft instead of 67yd, even though that still didn't make a difference because I never said he couldn't hit someone at 67yds.

You stated this:

@Bucketz said:

If it is something like normal starting distance (20 ft?) then BP would have time to close most of the gap (Maybe all of it) and shoot an energy dagger(s) right at cyclops

Why would someone need to close a 20 ft distance when they have ranged energy daggers?

67 yards is 200 feet....your text-based eye-rolling is not necessary. Basic math skills are necessary however.

you aren't even grasping what I am stating even when I break it down for you. You are either completely confused or are pretending to be.
Devias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Devias

Is Panther currently amped? He is, isn't he?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Static Shock
@Devias said:
Is Panther currently amped? He is, isn't he?
No. He's currently depowered to peak-human levels. 
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Bucketz
@Static Shock said:
@Bucketz said:

Not that much different. Both of them serve the same purpose. How can you even be sure that they kill the nerves slowly, when Wolverine said nothing of the sort? All he said was that if they were to strike, he'd be down. Why you even made that assumption is beyond me. The nerve gas isn't that much different, either, and its known for chemical warfare. Like the energy daggers, they also kill the nerves, as well. It's not a pheromone (pheromones are secreted by animals and humans, nice try). Either way, all of which attack nerves, and Wolverine would be unaffected by the energy daggers based on two examples. Like I said, I don't see them working.

You didn't get the point about the H2H. If they are of equal skill but one fighter can only use 1 type of attack and the other can use 5, the attacker that can use 5 is more versatile and the fighter who can just do 1 attack is now at a disadvantage. BP will be able to anticipate the attack because it is the only attack Wolverine can use, BP is no idiot, he will find a way to exploit this by either blocking with the Energy Daggers (ouch) or by simply countering because Wolverine only can do 1 move. BP gets the edge in H2H. Its pretty simple and obvious to understand.

It doesn't matter because one fighter can obviously get by with one attack, and his healing factor would soak up and heal all of the damage dealt to him from other more versatile attacks. Doesn't matter if that one attack can hurt the other guy. There's absolutely no disadvantage present. Even if he can anticipate it, it doesn't mean that he can defend himself against it every single time. I'm also not sure how T'Challa can block with energy daggers. They are intangible, and they were stated to be as such in Ultron Unleased, when T'Challa stabbed Ultron in the face with one of them. I'm pretty sure he anticipates punches and kicks in other battles, but he still gets hit by them. The energy daggers won't work if Archangel's feathers won't. 

You didn't hear it anywhere. You clearly made it up. Admit it. Even if they are just two inches in length, they still don't cut bone in most areas, as I've already shown you. 

From what I have been hearing, BP can be almost, if not on par with Gambit's accuracy. Also, BP can tank/dodge most of the Cards anyways, unlike Gambit, If gets touched by one energy dagger or slips up and gets too close its over. Again, I highly doubt the cards will overtax the suit. Btw, the rips are because the suit isn't invulnerable to blunt attacks, its just resistant, Iron Man even said so. The suit wasn't loaded by the chi, it was torn by the power of Iron Fists punches (Read the text, it even implies that it was due to blunt force). As for the mansion, who says the mansion didn't have glass and fell down cutting the grain, there are a lot of things that could have cut it. The explosion didn't exceed the suits limitations of energy it can handle and neither did Iron Fist

Considering the fact that I've seen Gambit do more accurate things with throwing objects over the years, I have to disagree with you. T'Challa can tank most, but his suit would eventually tear from multiple explosions. You can doubt it all you want. It's happened on panel. The rips, as I've already stated, are the result overtaxing the suit, as shown on panel. I already know that the suit wasn't overloaded by Chi. If you actually read what I said, you'd know this. The Chi amped Iron Fist's punches to where he could hit with the force of a freight train. Thus, the Chi enhanced the amount of blunt force dealt to the suit, overtaxing it in the process. The suit will not tear from blunt force if it's not enough. 

The explosions clearly tore the suit via overtaxing (if glass tore it, it would have been shown on panel, don't be coy), and so did Iron Fist. Whether you want to believe it or not is your problem. It's on panel, and Everett Ross confirmed it. The fact that you don't believe it doesn't change what actually happened in the book. 

What I said makes perfect sense, and it has absolutely nothing to do with Gambit. You cannot compare steel to vibranium, because both of them have different properties. Steel doesn't absorb energy like vibranium does. If Gambit is charging a piece of steel, it would explode because Gambit's kinetic energy has that effect. Vibranium ore explodes if it's limit is exceeded, regardless of what it absorbs. 

It's been shown on panel that the vibranium mesh tears from exceeding its limitations. It has nothing to do with vibranium ore, which explodes when overloaded. 

Okay. Opinions are like toilet paper.
This is actually annoying because you are denying something that is obvious. If two martial artists are equal and one martial artist has restrictions on everything except for punching and the other has no restrictions, that means its a disadvantage. How can you not understand that? Thats like if Batman was fighting Daredevil H2H and Batman could only use 1 arm, but Daredevil can use both his arms. That is a disadvantage for Batman because he now cannot use one of his arms in combat. This isn't hard to understand. Thats why people say "I can beat you with 1 hand tied behind my back" they use that expression saying that they could beat their opponent even though they have a disadvantage in this situation.

Now about the Vibranium. The reason I used steel was just to use a metal, I was not comparing them in any way. I will then use Vibranium as an example. If Gambit charged a slab of just a block of Vibranium it would explode after the limitations were exceeded just like what happened on the island. Now say Gambit charged a slab of Vibranium Mesh same weight and size, compacted the same way, it would explode as well, not tear. No the panel didn't show that it exceeded the amount of energy it could hold, it showed that the max damage of blunt force it could take was exceeded, thats why it ripped, it even says that its like being hit by freight trains, meaning blunt damage, nothing to do with energy storage limits so it can't be compared to Gambit's cards. If Gambit charged the suit by touching it, it would explode, not tear. Unlike Gambit, BP can take some hits from the cards, 1 hit from BP with the Energy Dagger and its good night gambit. With the mansion, stuff was falling all over inside the mansion ,maybe it was cut by glass that tore it by the grain, not exceeded energy limits, its not clear at all, stop pretending that it tears because such and such on the panel when it wasn't even implied or stated. Sheesh, again easy to understand. It explodes when the limits are exceeded, I already explained this, please reread the post if you must.

Stop making Wolverine's healing factor unreasonable. Toxins do not work the same as Energy Daggers. Wolverine is extremely resistant to Toxins, not Energy Daggers which are not Toxins at all. Toxins as well slowly start killing nerves in the body, unlike the Energy Daggers that instantly shuts down the nervous system in a different way then gases do, if this is maybe caused by electricity somehow then Wolverine is a conductor. Energy Daggers set on kill will kill humans immediately if a human gets hit by them. I still believe from reasons stated that one shot would KO wolverine and BP has great accuracy to tag Wolverine the closer he gets because of the range advantage. Multiple stabs would destroy Wolverine, honestly I think your just trying to be difficult. 

No I didn't make up the claw size. I remember hearing it from somewhere, and if it is 2in which I suppose is likely, then it would be able to slice the skull easily. Including the shins and knees. Arms and elbows. Ribs and chest. 2in can hit those places. Don't believe me, touch those areas of your body, you can feel it, 2in can reach in and get those areas.

I already had one person understand what I was typing and agree that BP would win a majority of the time against Wolverine. BP has range,H2H because of Wolverine's disadvantage (He understood it, why can't you?), Tech, Agility ( I still believe he is after dancing around Wolverine one time and The other time catching Wolverine's attack and tossing him like a little kid, to bad Wolverine hasn't been able to get the upper hand on BP once).

Stop overrating Wolverine, he isn't invincible and the conditions are KO. I can understand if your a fan but c'mon. Half the stuff I am saying can be understood by a toddler. BP Wins majority. When will you cede?