Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bucketz

Standard Equipment

X-Mansion (Security Off)

After each battle he is fully healed and his equipment is restored.

Random Encounters

Classic T'Challa

Win: KO Or Death

Will he make it through!?

Round 1:
No Caption Provided

Round 2:
No Caption Provided

Round 3:
No Caption Provided

Round 4:
No Caption Provided

Round 5:
No Caption Provided

Round 6:
No Caption Provided

Round 7:
No Caption Provided

Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wise Son
No, just no.....

EDIT: I hope this isn't current T'Challa.
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bucketz

This is classic. Sorry I forgot to put it

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By PikminMania
@Bucketz

loses to Cyclops.... btw Cyclops is stronger than Wolverine so you should really switch that
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wise Son
@Bucketz: Still he doesn't make it through. Not enough prep and he does have enough face time with all these guys to know what they can do. If he walks in with standard equipment he's getting boned. Granted he's the best H2H fighter in this fight but that's not going to stop Magneto from ripping him apart. I don't see him with standard equipment and prep beating Magneto, Colossus or even Nightcrawler. 
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bucketz
@PikminMania: How would he lose to cyclops? His vibranium suit i believe would nullify his blasts.
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bucketz
@Wise Son: He would easily beat Nightcrawler because he can't hurt Panther. He would beat Colossus too because he has Anti-Metal claws and is too fast for colossus to catch him. He would tear colossus to ribbins. The only one im a little iffy about is BP verses Magneto
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PikminMania
@Bucketz: oh yeah forgot about that
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Static Shock
@Bucketz said:
The only one im a little iffy about is BP verses Magneto
Pretty positive that T'Challa stops at Magneto.

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bucketz
@Static Shock: You don't think T'Challa's speed, agility or gadgets can stop magneto? Can't T'challa just shred or dodge any metal Magneto throws at him. Then T'Challa can use his speed to close in and kill Magneto. Also BP's vibranium suit would nullify anything Magneto throws at him projectile wise. The only thing Magneto has that IDK if BP can get thru is Magneto's shield, unless he attacks him before Magneto puts it up.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Static Shock

Anyway, I can see T'Challa making it to Wolverine, who would be extremely difficult to put down. 

-Nightcrawler's teleports have always been predictable to the point where Cyclops and Iron Fist have been able to beat him. I think T'Challa would be smart enough to realize this.

-I'm guessing that's Classic Beast (who had 1-ton strength). First, let me start off by saying that Black Panther has already fought Beast and had the upper hand too. At the same time, Beast admitted that T'Challa was as agile as he was. I'm sure T'Challa could take him in another fight.

-Considering the fact that many street levelers have dodged his optic beams, I'm sure T'Challa can manage the same thing and find a way to close the distance. However, Cyclops' ability to tag agile targets shouldn't be counted out. There's a likely chance that T'Challa could stop here, depending on how Cyclops goes about the fight.

-T'Challa should be quick and agile enough to keep up with Gambit. Kinetic cards wouldn't do much against the vibranium suit at first. But, multiple explosions would cause the suit to tear eventually. T'Challa would have a better chance against Gambit than with Cyclops.

-Colossus is too slow to keep up with Panther, and in short, his anti-metal claws could be a problem for Colossus, as well. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock
@Bucketz said:
@Static Shock: You don't think T'Challa's speed, agility or gadgets can stop magneto? Can't T'challa just shred or dodge any metal Magneto throws at him. Then T'Challa can use his speed to close in and kill Magneto. Also BP's vibranium suit would nullify anything Magneto throws at him projectile wise. The only thing Magneto has that IDK if BP can get thru is Magneto's shield, unless he attacks him before Magneto puts it up.
No. He has nothing in his arsenal that can stop Magneto. Metal can be dodged, but magnetism cannot be. Magneto could just catch T'Challa by focusing on the iron in his blood and using his magnetic power to immobilize him. As far as using his speed, it means nothing. Magneto has been able to catch Northstar (who is obviously much faster than Panther), and Quicksilver admitted that his speed is nothing to Magneto. 
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wise Son
@Static Shock said:
Anyway, I can see T'Challa making it to Wolverine, who would be extremely difficult to put down. 

-Nightcrawler's teleports have always been predictable to the point where Cyclops and Iron Fist have been able to beat him. I think T'Challa would be smart enough to realize this.

-I'm guessing that's Classic Beast (who had 1-ton strength). First, let me start off by saying that Black Panther has already fought Beast and had the upper hand too. At the same time, Beast admitted that T'Challa was as agile as he was. I'm sure T'Challa could take him in another fight.

-Considering the fact that many street levelers have dodged his optic beams, I'm sure T'Challa can manage the same thing and find a way to close the distance.

-T'Challa should be quick and agile enough to keep up with Gambit. Kinetic cards wouldn't do much against the vibranium suit, though.

-Colossus is too slow to keep up with Panther, and in short, his anti-metal claws could be a problem for Colossus, as well. 
Good point, that slipped my mind. Nightcrawler would go down. The only reason why I didn't put much stock in him beating Colossus is that I'm not sure what effect his vibranium weapons would have on him. But you seem to be sold that they could do damage. Magneto is the real problem. With no morals he would kill T'Challa.
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bucketz
@Static Shock said:
@Bucketz said:
No. He has nothing in his arsenal that can stop Magneto. Metal can be dodged, but magnetism cannot be. Magneto could just catch T'Challa by focusing on the iron in his blood and using his magnetic power to immobilize him. As far as using his speed, it means nothing. Magneto has been able to catch Northstar (who is obviously much faster than Panther), and Quicksilver admitted that his speed is nothing to Magneto. 
I forgot which Issue of Black Panther. Magneto even said to him that his vibranium micro-weave prevents him from using the Iron in BP's blood. This battle then sounds like it can go either way.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PikminMania
@Bucketz: @Bucketz: Magneto is an omega mutant, you can't put down an omega mutant with just that standard equipment. He's going down to Magneto
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@Bucketz: Was it old BP or the Hudlin Run?
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bucketz
@Nelomaxwell: This is classic T'Challa when he had all his gadgets, Vibranium suit.
@PikminMania said:
@Bucketz: @Bucketz: Magneto is an omega mutant, you can't put down an omega mutant with just that standard equipment. He's going down to Magneto.
Your saying BP can't beat Magneto just because he is an Omega Mutant? That makes no sense. Just because he is an "Omega mutant" doesn't mean he can't be beaten by people using standard equipment. Wolverine can beat Magneto in a fight to the death and he isn't a "Omega-Mutant".
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PikminMania
@Bucketz said:

@Nelomaxwell: This is classic T'Challa when he had all his gadgets, Vibranium suit.

@PikminMania said:

@Bucketz: @Bucketz: Magneto is an omega mutant, you can't put down an omega mutant with just that standard equipment. He's going down to Magneto.

Your saying BP can't beat Magneto just because he is an Omega Mutant? That makes no sense. Just because he is an "Omega mutant" doesn't mean he can't be beaten by people using standard equipment. Wolverine can beat Magneto in a fight to the death and he isn't a "Omega-Mutant".
Foolish comment
Looks like a fair fight to me
No Caption Provided
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By TDK_1997

Stops at Colossus or Wolverine

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bucketz
@PikminMania said:
@Bucketz said:

@PikminMania said:

Foolish comment
Looks like a fair fight to me
No Caption Provided
Just because Mags can take out the metal in Wolverine's body doesn't make him win. After Mags takes out all the metal, wolverine still has bone claws and his insane healing factor. In that case he goes up to magneto and stabs him. 
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PikminMania
@Bucketz: when the hell was that?

Magneto rips out metal.... Wolverine lunges at him, crashes into Adamantium shield

Then Magneto beats on him with the admantium
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bucketz
@PikminMania: Why didn't he do that before? All wolverine did was stab him and win.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PikminMania
@Bucketz: well easy.... Wolverine is the biggest cash cow in Marvel, they can't have him die.
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bucketz
@PikminMania: Because he cant.....all he did was stab mags and win. Simple right? Wolverine still has his speed, claws and Healing factor. He guts Magneto before he can do anything ;)
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wise Son
@Bucketz: Wolverine can die AND has. His healing factor has gotten way out of control in past years. I'd like to see the whole of that fight. Magneto could launch Wolverine into space if he tries. The speed of thought is way faster then Wolverine can move in for an attack.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PikminMania
@Bucketz: When his body got stripped of its admantium the first he couldn't fight for weeks
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock
@Bucketz said:

I forgot which Issue of Black Panther. Magneto even said to him that his vibranium micro-weave prevents him from using the Iron in BP's blood. This battle then sounds like it can go either way.

You should read the issue again. Black Panther was hallucinating because of his brain aneurysm. He wasn't fighting the real Magneto, and anything stated within that hallucination may not even be real. On top of that, Magneto was able to manipulate Captain America's vibranium shield. Vibranium has no effect against magnetism.
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Bucketz

Lol guys. I didn't actually think Wolverine could win. Magneto Vs Wolverine is like the biggest mismatch in history. I was just fooling around ad seeing what would happen.

Anywho I think Panther makes it to Magneto and loses unless he closes the distance and beats the shit out of him.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PikminMania
@Bucketz: you better be joking about that too, cuz he gets impaled by 8 kinds of metal before he gets near Magneto. Also, Magneto isn't a bad fighter
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wise Son
@PikminMania: He's not on BP's level in H2H, let's be real.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PikminMania
@Wise Son: Well I never said he was, I'm just saying that if Black Panther  went up to him, he could dodge like 2 steps
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wise Son
@PikminMania: Then he'll get his throat slit open. This is if he doesn't get impaled first.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PikminMania
@Wise Son: But you don't think that BP could defeat Magneto do you?
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wise Son
@PikminMania: Not really. If Mags has no morals and uses the upward extent of his power he could throw T'Challa around like a rag doll.

But if T'Challa has prep he will clears this.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PikminMania
@Wise Son: but he only has standard equipment
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Bucketz said:

Lol guys. I didn't actually think Wolverine could win. Magneto Vs Wolverine is like the biggest mismatch in history. I was just fooling around ad seeing what would happen.
Anywho I think Panther makes it to Magneto and loses unless he closes the distance and beats the shit out of him.

Nightcrawler could feasibly teleport his head off.
And he doesn't get past Cyclops if he does somehow manage past NC.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@Edgeworth_11: Naw he drops NC like a brick. And can beat Cyke.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wise Son
@PikminMania: If he had prep I think he would feasibly have any equipment he needed. Don't you think? Why would he walk in under armed.

@Edgeworth_11:  When has Nightcrawler consistently shown the ability of partial teleportation? I know Vanisher has done this but not Nightcrawler.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Nelomaxwell

You know what the weird thing is Alot of T'Challa's classic Gear is exactly what he needs to win.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Edgeworth_11

In age of apocalypse he has cuz he had no morals. that's the only thing holding him back. but with no morals, he wins via teleporting his head or any body part off. Also is Black Panther a mutant? Cuz he shoudln't have equal agility to Nightcrawler who is only Spidy's level.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@Edgeworth_11: Have you read a BP comic? And this isn't AOA that was under diff circumstances.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock
@Edgeworth_11 said:
In age of apocalypse he has cuz he had no morals. that's the only thing holding him back. but with no morals, he wins via teleporting his head or any body part off. Also is Black Panther a mutant? Cuz he shoudln't have equal agility to Nightcrawler who is only Spidy's level.
AOA Nightcrawler is a different version of NIghtcrawler from a different continuity. The 616 Nightcrawler doesn't teleport heads off. Whether or not Black Panther rivals Nightcrawler in agility is meaningless. Iron Fist doesn't rival Nightcrawler, either, and he was able beat him.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Static Shock
I realize that was a different version. Maybe if you actually read what I said, MORALS is the only thing keeping him from kill via teleportation.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Static Shock
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@Static Shock: I realize that was a different version. Maybe if you actually read what I said, MORALS is the only thing keeping him from kill via teleportation.
I read what you said. Did you read what I said? I hope you did, for your sake. Morals or not, 616 Nightcrawler DOES NOT teleport heads off.  
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Edgeworth_11

He could but chooses not to.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@Edgeworth_11: shoulda, coulda, woulda homey.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Edgeworth_11

@Nelomaxwell

That's not the point, homey. The point is if Kurt's morals dont hold him back, BP is dead and he doesnt even get to face Beast.

Also, put a sword in Kurt's hands, or 2, and even with morals, it would be much closer than you think.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@Edgeworth_11: Swords or no man BP is a bad mutha. He's put better people then Kurt down belee dat play boy.
Ruvik_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#49  Edited By Ruvik_

T'Challa stops at Magneto.    
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By bag_o_x_men

BP can beat Beast, Wolverine, and Colossus.  The rest would stomp him.  Since this is a gauntlet, he stops at number 1.  And yes, 616 Kurt has teleported with a single body part.  He just doesn't do it because of his morals.  He did it to Warlock's father Magus in the early eighties.  He teleported his leg off.  Later in the same issue, Rogue did the same thing to Nimrod after absorbing Kurt's powers.  Kurt is faster, is a serious teleporter, is experienced.  With morals, it'd be a close fight, without Kurt stomps.  And anyone who thinks that BP even has a tiny chance against Cyke or Mags when they have their powers, morals or not, is horrifically misinformed, misguided, or an absolutely delusional fanboy.