Team.

#3 Posted by Jack_Hart (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

T'Challa.

#4 Posted by BillyBickle (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther

#5 Edited by MainJP (7446 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#6 Posted by Hemehero (1302 posts) - - Show Bio

T'challa. The only one who can possibly hurt him is Dinah but I think he would get past her cry after she gets tired and be able to take them out

#7 Posted by RBT (29849 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#8 Posted by Stormdriven (18101 posts) - - Show Bio

T’Challa smokes them

#9 Posted by Worldofthunder (5186 posts) - - Show Bio

Dinah's sonic cry should be able to solo

#11 Posted by jayskee (4975 posts) - - Show Bio

T’Challa stomps then. With ease.

#12 Posted by BladeOfFury (3534 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther got this.

#13 Posted by RBT (29849 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by BladeOfFury (3534 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

Like every human on the show did... including Felicity:

No Caption Provided

Or he can dodge it.

#15 Edited by RBT (29849 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury: That's Siren. Not Dinah. And while Dinah may hold back from time to time, there is no reason for her to hold back here.

And a cry that can send vans flying would most definitely hurt Panther.

Or he can dodge it.

Dodge an attack expanding over twice his body size and moving at speed of sound? For how long?

#16 Posted by jayc1324 (26432 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: I remember Dinah dodging the sonic attack, panther can too. They have no way of hurting him

#17 Posted by BladeOfFury (3534 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

That's Siren. Not Dinah. And while Dinah may hold back from time to time, there is no reason for her to hold back here.

Wasn't Siren's scream stated to be more powerful than Dinah's somewhere? Regardless of that statement, they have stalemated each other in a screaming contest.

Loading Video...

And Laurel did get up almost immediately.

And a cry that can send vans flying would most definitely hurt Panther.

The cry's effect on inanimate objects does not transfer to people, and is greatly outnumbered. I've got several more examples of Felicity tanking it, and I remember Oliver doing so as well.

Dodge an attack expanding over twice his body size and moving at speed of sound? For how long?

Well,

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

And BP is apparently a bullet-timer...

#18 Posted by RBT (29849 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury:

Wasn't Siren's scream stated to be more powerful than Dinah's somewhere? Regardless of that statement, they have stalemated each other in a screaming contest.

Not that I remember of. Laurel's powered got toned down a bit when she made the transition from Flash to Arrow and she has been inconsistent ever since.

And Laurel did get up almost immediately.

Laurel regularly tanks hits like that. Except for the one time Felicity sucker punched her.

The cry's effect on inanimate objects does not transfer to people, and is greatly outnumbered. I've got several more examples of Felicity tanking it, and I remember Oliver doing so as well.

This makes absolutely zero sense. Dinah does not hold back when she is hitting objects. She does when hitting people.

And BP is apparently a bullet-timer...

Good for him. Though I don't see how that's going to avoid a continuous laser beamed attack twice as big as his body which moves almost as fast as bullet.

#19 Posted by jayc1324 (26432 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

I don't see how that's going to avoid a continuous laser beamed attack twice as big as his body which moves almost as fast as bullet.

Bruh he just showed you two people dodging the beam..

#20 Posted by RBT (29849 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:
@rbt said:

I don't see how that's going to avoid a continuous laser beamed attack twice as big as his body which moves almost as fast as bullet.

Watch the scene with Laurel statue again...

#21 Posted by jayc1324 (26432 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:
@jayc1324 said:
@rbt said:

Watch the scene with Laurel statue again...

What Dinah dodging it in an open area

#22 Posted by BladeOfFury (3534 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

Not that I remember of. Laurel's powered got toned down a bit when she made the transition from Flash to Arrow and she has been inconsistent ever since.

That's true. Considering that her appearances on Arrow greatly outnumber her one appearance on Flash, it's her building busting feat that is inconsistent.

Let's look at the times the Canaries used their cries in the Arrowverse:

Loading Video...

As you can see, 80% of them are ineffective against people, and the other 20% are good feats on objects.

Good for him. Though I don't see how that's going to avoid a continuous laser beamed attack twice as big as his body which moves almost as fast as bullet.

Dinah dodged it. Curtis dodged it. Oliver dodged it. It's not twice as big as his body. BP will dodge it too. Or he can just ignore it like Vandal Savage did.

#23 Edited by Amcu (17355 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther. Dinah could use her canary cry but haven't people consistently tanked that? Also doesn't she tend to engage named opponents in H2H? I think Black Panther should win.

#24 Edited by RBT (29849 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury:

As you can see, 80% of them are ineffective against people, and the other 20% are good feats on objects.

Have you not heard of morals? You want Dinah to melt everyone's brains everytime she screams? Laurel is highly inconsistent, true, but also not at all relevant to this fight.

Dinah dodged it. Curtis dodged it. Oliver dodged it. It's not twice as big as his body.

Oliver was tagged by Laurel's cry several times. Dinah 'dodged' the first burst. Doesn't mean she could have kept evading it if Laurel had continued the scream like she did against Team arrow in 5x10(where she took down whole team arrow with one continuous cry).

BP will dodge it too. Or he can just ignore it like Vandal Savage did.

Vandal Savage never faced Laurel or Dinah.

#25 Posted by Arcus1 (27817 posts) - - Show Bio

Dinah's cry is really their only shot, and at this point it's kinda guesswork as to whether or not he can deal with it (Dinah apparently dodged a cry from Siren, and Panther's got a bullet timing feat so he should be more than fast enough to do the same, but the cry Dinah dodged was rather focused, and a more wide-angle attack would be harder to dodge)

#26 Posted by BladeOfFury (3534 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@bladeoffury:

Have you not heard of morals? You want Dinah to melt everyone's brains everytime she screams? Laurel is highly inconsistent, true, but also not at all relevant to this fight.

Dinah dodged it. Curtis dodged it. Oliver dodged it. It's not twice as big as his body.

Oliver was tagged by Laurel's cry several times. Dinah 'dodged' the first burst. Doesn't mean she could have kept evading it if Laurel had continued the scream like she did against Team arrow in 5x10(where she took down whole team arrow with one continuous cry).

BP will dodge it too. Or he can just ignore it like Vandal Savage did.

Vandal Savage never faced Laurel or Dinah.

You must have missed this in the OP:

morals on

And yes, Laurel is inconsistent, but if we are to disregard some feats because of it, it would be her good ones due to them being in smaller quantity. Her good ones are outliers, her failing to K.O. humans are consistent. Laurel = Dinah.

BP only needs to close the distance. He can dodge the attack for a second, reach her, and take her down.

As for Vandal, he was exposed to Laurel's cry for a continuous period of time and it didn't seem to bother him.

#27 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther wins.

#28 Edited by RBT (29849 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury:

You must have missed this in the OP:

No I didn't. Dinah isn't going to hold back against someone who can walk through hail of bullets and arrows like they are nothing.

And yes, Laurel is inconsistent, but if we are to disregard some feats because of it, it would be her good ones due to them being in smaller quantity. Her good ones are outliers, her failing to K.O. humans are consistent. Laurel = Dinah.

I am not disregarding anything. Dinah does more damage to inanimate objects than she does to people because of her morals. The last time she didn't hold back, she outright killed a person. She has no reason to hold back here. Bringing up Laurel's inconsistency and equating Dinah to her does not prove anything.

BP only needs to close the distance. He can dodge the attack for a second, reach her, and take her down.

He has never shown enough agility to say that he can maneuver around a massive AoE attack that stuns people even when they are not in contact(high pitched sound) and moves at speed of sound.

As for Vandal, he was exposed to Laurel's cry for a continuous period of time and it didn't seem to bother him.

Siren vs Savage never happened.

#29 Posted by jayc1324 (26432 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright there is no more arguing this. Black Panther wins. They have no way of hurting him. Multiple people who are slower and weaker than BP have been shown dodging or just straight up tanking her sonic blasts. There is no way it does anything to T'Challa. The end.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#30 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7912 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Dinah solos.

No Caption Provided
#31 Posted by Dre_Savage (5515 posts) - - Show Bio

If they had prep, they could trap him for sure, but nothing as of yet has gotten past his suit, especially at a human level. The Cry would annoy him, might even knock him off his feet and stun him, but it’s not the game winner.

Without prep, he’d eventually get within arm’s length of them with superior speed and durability and then one shot everyone (less Ollie) who’ll take a few more blows before he’s KO’d.

Black Panther wins 10/10 unless Team Arrow has prep.

#33 Posted by jashro44 (54798 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: What do you mean there is no reason for Dinah to hold back? She is in character and has no knowledge about black panther...

#34 Posted by DSTREET45 (5318 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther.

#35 Posted by RBT (29849 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Why would ahe hold back against someone who can walk through arrows and bullets like they are nothing?

#36 Posted by DioxinYo (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther easy

#37 Posted by DioxinYo (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Dinah solos.

No Caption Provided

Panther got blasted with helicopter turret fire to the face and shrugged it off. This would tickle him

#38 Posted by jashro44 (54798 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@jashro44: Why would ahe hold back against someone who can walk through arrows and bullets like they are nothing?

Default battle forum rules have characters beginning up close. He's going to be on top of the team rather quickly.

#39 Posted by RBT (29849 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:
@rbt said:

Default battle forum rules have characters beginning up close. He's going to be on top of the team rather quickly.

Even assuming they start 15ft apart, that's enough time for Dig and Rene to get some shots off. And Dig's rapidfire speed is pretty quick. While I don't think anyone else apart from Dinah can put T'Challa down(we don't even know if Dig carries explosive or rope arrows), I think there is enough time for Dinah to attack before BP closes in, where he will obviously win.

#40 Posted by jashro44 (54798 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:
@jashro44 said:
@rbt said:

Even assuming they start 15ft apart, that's enough time for Dig and Rene to get some shots off. And Dig's rapidfire speed is pretty quick. While I don't think anyone else apart from Dinah can put T'Challa down(we don't even know if Dig carries explosive or rope arrows), I think there is enough time for Dinah to attack before BP closes in, where he will obviously win.

It wouldn't take T'challa long to close that distance and even if he doesn't go for her first she isn't going to want to hit her own teammates.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
#41 Posted by deactivated-5a89ca5697052 (8063 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther stomps. Only Dinah is useful and she can't solo the King.

#42 Posted by RBT (29849 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

It wouldn't take T'challa long to close that distance and even if he doesn't go for her first she isn't going to want to hit her own teammates.

It's not like its impossible to keep T'Challa at bay. Hawkeye kept him at distance for quite a while and Dig alone can shoot faster arrows at faster rate. I don't see why T'Challa would outright be blitzing in either. Even assuming he goes for Dinah first, I'm sure she is fast enough to attack before he closes in. Not to mention, this is not the first time the team is fighting together. Dinah knows how to attack without anyone else getting in her way.

Worst case scenario- T'Challa goes directly for Dinah. She is fast enough to attack before he'd close about 15ft.

If he goes for her teammates instead, she obviously won't attack in fear of hurting her teammates. Say, T'Challa manages to take down everyone else. It still comes down to him and Dinah.

#43 Posted by jashro44 (54798 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

It's not like its impossible to keep T'Challa at bay. Hawkeye kept him at distance for quite a while and Dig alone can shoot faster arrows at faster rate.

The hawkeye fight doesn't make much sense. Regardless they already start 10 feet apart which isn't going to take long for black panther to get in close. So unless Dinah realizes she uses her scream in like one second it wont matter.

I don't see why T'Challa would outright be blitzing in either.

Well to be clear what do you mean by "blitzing"? I never said T'challa would kill them all before they could lift a finger or anything like that. The team isn't going to have much time to fire much projectiles from 10 feet.

Even assuming he goes for Dinah first, I'm sure she is fast enough to attack before he closes in. Not to mention, this is not the first time the team is fighting together. Dinah knows how to attack without anyone else getting in her way.

When has Dinah used her scream while the team was engaging someone? The only time I can think of is when Derek Sampson was choking out wild dog and she knocked him back. But he got right back up before Diggle incapped him. Black Panther is more durable than Derek Sampson is....

Worst case scenario- T'Challa goes directly for Dinah. She is fast enough to attack before he'd close about 15ft.

If he goes for her teammates instead, she obviously won't attack in fear of hurting her teammates. Say, T'Challa manages to take down everyone else. It still comes down to him and Dinah.

I just don't see Dinah opening with a full power scream right off the bat.

#44 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

The argument of Dinah not holding back is incredibly flawed and reaching.

With that said Black Panther should win.

#45 Posted by RBT (29849 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

The hawkeye fight doesn't make much sense. Regardless they already start 10 feet apart which isn't going to take long for black panther to get in close. So unless Dinah realizes she uses her scream in like one second it wont matter.

That's about the only fight we have to judge how he approaches a fight.

Well to be clear what do you mean by "blitzing"? I never said T'challa would kill them all before they could lift a finger or anything like that. The team isn't going to have much time to fire much projectiles from 10 feet.

The team wouldn't start huddled together. Why can't they get shots off before T'Challa takes them down? Regardless, it doesn't really matter. Even if T'Challa does take everyone down before they get a shot off, which is impossible considering there are two marksmen, it wouldn't really change anything. Because,

When has Dinah used her scream while the team was engaging someone? The only time I can think of is when Derek Sampson was choking out wild dog and she knocked him back. But he got right back up before Diggle incapped him. Black Panther is more durable than Derek Sampson is....

I just don't see Dinah opening with a full power scream right off the bat.

She doesn't have to start with full power scream. Even her weaker screams are capable of ragdolling T'Challa. They may not hurt him that much, but he is not going to charge through a scream. And if he keeps coming back, she will eventually go for full powered scream which will put him down.

#46 Posted by jashro44 (54798 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

That's about the only fight we have to judge how he approaches a fight.

We can use fights that actually happened on screen...Like his fights with cap and Bucky.

The team wouldn't start huddled together. Why can't they get shots off before T'Challa takes them down? Regardless, it doesn't really matter. Even if T'Challa does take everyone down before they get a shot off, which is impossible considering there are two marksmen, it wouldn't really change anything. Because,

Again I never said black panther will take them down before they get shots off. I just think this is going to be a hand to hand fight very quickly and the team doesn't stand a chance when it gets to that point.

She doesn't have to start with full power scream. Even her weaker screams are capable of ragdolling T'Challa. They may not hurt him that much, but he is not going to charge through a scream. And if he keeps coming back, she will eventually go for full powered scream which will put him down.

I don't recall Dinah being that relentless except maybe in her debut story line but that was because she was trying to avenge the man she loved. And honestly I don't even think Dinah opening with her scream is a given. It didn't happen against dark arrow....

#47 Posted by Kryptonian1809 (71 posts) - - Show Bio

T’Challa

#48 Posted by RBT (29849 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

We can use fights that actually happened on screen...Like his fights with cap and Bucky.

Buck and Cap didn't have guns or crossbows. cqc is literally the only way they could fight.

Again I never said black panther will take them down before they get shots off. I just think this is going to be a hand to hand fight very quickly and the team doesn't stand a chance when it gets to that point.

I don't recall Dinah being that relentless except maybe in her debut story line but that was because she was trying to avenge the man she loved. And honestly I don't even think Dinah opening with her scream is a given. It didn't happen against dark arrow....

Dinah has used her scream right off bat against several opponents. She did against China White, against Laurel on multiple occasion and on multiple fodders. No one is saying she would start with full powered scream. She most likely won't. But she doesn't need to use her full powered scream to keep T'Challa at bay. Who, going by his fight with Clint, likes to take his time.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#49 Posted by blackpantherisb (7565 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther

#50 Posted by jashro44 (54798 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

Buck and Cap didn't have guns or crossbows. cqc is literally the only way they could fight.

Team Arrow has no way of preventing this from being a CQC fight.

Dinah has used her scream right off bat against several opponents. She did against China White, against Laurel on multiple occasion and on multiple fodders. No one is saying she would start with full powered scream. She most likely won't. But she doesn't need to use her full powered scream to keep T'Challa at bay.

I am aware which is why I said "its not a given". She wont open up that way every time. And even when she does she wont one shot black panther. Dinah has never barraged anyone with her scream from my memory so that seems unlikely to happen here as well.

Who, going by his fight with Clint, likes to take his time.

Black panther wasn't taking his time he was likely being cautious since he likely saw that Clint had several trick arrows. And we saw during the MCU tie-in comic that Black Panther took a vibranium bullet to the shoulder because he was careless in his first week as black panther. He was also uninterested in fighting Clint