User Lists: 4

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

BP wins.

Team would have a chance if Mirakuru Slade filled in for someone else.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When you're watching Arrow for the first time trying to avoid spoilers...

I'm so late lmao.

Eternal_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

African batman wins.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Team Arrow.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: I don't think black siren has enhanced physicals. Nothing has implied that. She may have taken hits from flash but she has also been one shotted by felicity and Prometheus had no issues choking her out.

I can't remember her taking hits from the flash but I would think it's more due to morals on flashes part than durability the durability of black siren.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@rbt: I don't think black siren has enhanced physicals. Nothing has implied that. She may have taken hits from flash but she has also been one shotted by felicity and Prometheus had no issues choking her out.

She was only one shotted by Felicity when they negated her powers, or am I remembering it wrong?

I can't remember her taking hits from the flash but I would think it's more due to morals on flashes part than durability the durability of black siren.

Fair enough.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I don't understand why people are saying Dinah Drake one shots. She isn't going to see black panther and just randomly open with her full power scream. I also have doubts she will open with the scream with her teammates around. IN episode 14 she didn't one shot cupid, lady cop, or China white. She has no idea he has enhanced durability, and she has no idea how durable his suit it. He might just no sell her initial scream. Derek Sampson also tanked the scream (yes I know he is a bit tougher due to his ability to not feel pain but he is still clearly less durable than black panther).

Dinah Drake is still in character. Has she actually one shotted anyone with her cry?

She has killed people with her cry when not holding back. Again, why won't Dinah use her full power when T'Challa would start killing her teammates?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'Challa stomps. How absurd to think because T'Challa hasn't team busted means he'll have trouble here. Are we serious in thinking that anyone other than Oliver will pose a threat? Dinah won't one shot T'Challa anytime soon and some of the teammates here are relatively useless.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

She was only one shotted by Felicity when they negated her powers, or am I remembering it wrong?

Pretty sure the device only neutralized her scream.

@rbt said:

She has killed people with her cry when not holding back. Again, why won't Dinah use her full power when T'Challa would start killing her teammates?

What if black panther kills her first? Or what if he slits the throat of wild dog for example and she doesn't immediately notice his claws or the fact Rene is bleeding? What if T'challa splits them up in the jungle some how? Also not sure if Dinah would kill. She's killed those people who were involved in killing her partner but at the same time her arc seems to be about becoming a better person as well.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: That's a lot of ifs. How would Dinah not realize that her teammates are being slaughtered? And why would T'Challa go for a girl with a staff first when there are three guys with guns standing next to her?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther stomped last time this was made, stomps now and will continue to stomp indefinitely.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@jashro44: That's a lot of ifs. How would Dinah not realize that her teammates are being slaughtered? And why would T'Challa go for a girl with a staff first when there are three guys with guns standing next to her?

I think Dinah deciding to just use her strongest scream because her team mates die is also speculation. We're talking about a hypothetical situation here so the answers themselves are also going to be hypothetical.

Guns aren't a threat to black panther so I don't see why he would register wild dog or diggle as bigger threats. There are strangers in Wakanda and they need to leave so there all the same. As for Dinah not noticing her team mates being slaughtered would she notice black panthers claws right away? His claws are retractable so he might not have them out until he strikes them. Or maybe he wont even use his claws on them initially and will just punch them with his super human strength.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

BP wrecks

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Makes sense. However, I'm not saying BP would definitely go for others. What I'm saying is that he won't necessarily go for Dinah. If they realize that they are fighting someone who can't be put down by conventional means, which won't be hard since bullets would literally bounce off of him, they can take it. If he goes for Dinah first and say kills her, which he definitely won't shy from if he suspects them of being intruders, that would allow Oliver to use his explosive arrow on him. Assuming they aren't huddled together. If he goes for anyone else, that would allow Dinah to open an attack.

It depends on if they realize that they are fighting someone enhanced. Which won't be hard to do one he starts ragdolling them and tanking bullets.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Panther stomps.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@jashro44: Makes sense. However, I'm not saying BP would definitely go for others. What I'm saying is that he won't necessarily go for Dinah. If they realize that they are fighting someone who can't be put down by conventional means, which won't be hard since bullets would literally bounce off of him, they can take it. If he goes for Dinah first and say kills her, which he definitely won't shy from if he suspects them of being intruders, that would allow Oliver to use his explosive arrow on him. Assuming they aren't huddled together. If he goes for anyone else, that would allow Dinah to open an attack.

It depends on if they realize that they are fighting someone enhanced. Which won't be hard to do one he starts ragdolling them and tanking bullets.

Lets keep in mind that the current arc of this season was about Oliver over coming his love for killing. Its as he told Adrian when he had him in a head lock "that is who I was, not who I am". He wasn't going to kill Adrian even after Adrian had his son, and even after Adrian told Oliver his son was dead. And than after that Oliver said he would never kill Adrian. He only killed Darhk in season 4 because Darhk was to dangerous and also because he felt like he could have prevented Laurrels death if he had decided to kill Darhk earlier (I don't think that to be the case but Oliver does). So I don't think current Oliver would kill at all.

So I don't know about Oliver using explosives but it also depends what showings you want to use and how you choose to interpret those showings. I mean T'challa did no sell hawkeye's explosives which were knocking around civil war iron man and were also blowing Loki out of the sky in the avengers movie. If we are talking about the season 4 showings of the explosives Oliver also needs to get out of range as well or he will kill everyone in a stalemate.

About DInah I'm not saying T'challa will go for her first, I was just saying if he does she wont get a chance to use the scream. That was just one of the hypothetical responses to the idea of Dinah using her strongest scream. The problem with the arrow team winning this fights is there only ways of dealing with T'challa depend on specific circumstances. And when you bear in mind what the theme of arrow was this season and the similar character arcs of Oliver and Dinah they might not use lethal means regardless. I'm less certain about Dinah admittedly because you can argue her being introduced late season means her character never had as much of an opportunity to develop but I don't believe she's killed since her introduction episode.

If the team finds out black panther is enhanced the question becomes how durable is he in the suit? Oliver and Dinah wont kill and if we are using there most ridiculous feats the margin of error between lethal and just knock out damage to black panther, is much bigger meaning its also easier to underestimate his durability.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Stormdriven

And here ladies and gents, we have Jashro reminding us why he was voted into the Debater's Hall of Fame

Avatar image for deactivated-5a3162faeafe3
deactivated-5a3162faeafe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: Theycan say what they want. It's obviously not the stregth of a nuke. It's not, it hasn't been shown to be of that caliber whatsoever. Take what they say with a grain of salt. That's shows science and guestimates aren't by legitimate scientists and are hardly factual/consistent.

Also irrelevant. Dinah =/= black siren norr has shown to be anywhere close to her DC. So moot.

And you think an arrow can pierce his armor?

https://youtu.be/4itldinl-s0

Here is a video of SOFT armor almost being able to stop arrows similar in draw strength to Olivers. There's literally no reason to think a standard arrow could pierce his Vibranium armor. Also 'he dodged so he couldn't take it' is a silly argument. Slade dodged oliver's punches while on Mirakuru, is he now vulnerable to them since he didn't stand there and get hurt? Thor dodged bullets in the first avengers, is he now vulnerable to bullets despite tanking them no problem in subsequent movies? That's hardly an argument.

Oliver's exp. Arrows MAY indeed be stronger but he's not going straight for the kill anymore and is likely the first one to go down. Oliver in team fights is the first to charge in, and he's NOT more accurate than hawkeye so i doubt one of these magucal vibranium piercing standard arrows will hit T'Challa then he gets stomped because he almost always closes the distance to hand to hand. The rest are fodder except MAYBE Dinah, but again T'challa would have to get hit hard enough to incap or die which dinah wont be able to do before t'challa evicerates her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Panther.

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther stomped last time this was made, stomps now and will continue to stomp indefinitely.

Lexj7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Lexj7

Black Panther kills all of them.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Black Panther stomps. Basically Slade in an indestructible armor while being faster and more agile.

A better fight would be T'Challa vs Slade , H2H. Would like to see that .

CryoModeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#75  Edited By CryoModeste

T'Challa

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightmare52: His vibranium suit is easily arrow proof well at least their arrows. He was getting shot by a 50 Cal machine gun mounted on a helicopter. It didn't even make him move. Also do you know how vibranium works? It cancels out vibrations, last I checked sonics are vibrations.

Rolex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Rolex

There's nobody that can even hurt T'Challa. He stomps.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

How do they get past the suit? Plus he is on par with Ollie (at least, if not greater) in speed, and has a massive striking advantage. He can easily one shot anyone on the team with is claws and I see no reason why he would get one shotted by the sonics.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

Amazing how people think that Canary one-shots. Sonics are vibration. Vibranium COUNTERS vibrations... how does he even get phased by her cry?

BP still easily clears.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: Exactly, I already said that and I couldn't believe no one had thought of that before.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muvdcu: Yeah I think that is ending the entire argument because nothing else hurts him.

GuardianOfGaea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By GuardianOfGaea

Black Panther was tossing around with Bucky and Cap, I think he's got this pretty well handled.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canary solo stomps

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 anthp2000  Moderator

T'Challa.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare said:

Stargate69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Stargate69
Follow the rules or stfu
Follow the rules or stfu

Team arrow murder stomps. Yeah Natasha can bring him down with electricity weapons but Team has nothing to stop him..... besides electricity weapons that bring down A.T.O.M. Sonic weapons that stop cars can bring him down but bitches who stops trains with sonics cant stop him. Oliver is skilled enough to take on Supergirl and Amazo and hurt them Black panther who struggled with hawkeye is too much. Featless dora milaje can take on herb and suit and win.....team gets murdered Stfu learn how to make an argument or just stfu