#1 Posted by Firedude17 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

No webshooters for Peter. Fight takes place in Airport fight. Bloodlust on. Who wins?

#2 Posted by XxdeathmakerxX (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@firedude17: BP should not be able To tag spidey but if spidey gets caught he dies

#3 Posted by AckRecky7 (208 posts) - - Show Bio

Open area: T'Challa

Obstacles everywhere and such: Spidey.

Avatar image for ithemanwithoutfeari
#5 Posted by ITheManWithoutFearI (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther stomps.

Give Peter webs and he still wins mid difficulty.

#6 Posted by camilopezo (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther > Winter Soldier

Black Panther wins

#7 Edited by Cable_Extreme (13177 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't have enough feats from either really to give a good answer. Each only have like 10 minutes of dead to thier name.

#8 Edited by pastepotpete1 (2023 posts) - - Show Bio

@camilopezo said:

Black Panther wins

um no winter solider didnt want to kill him BP wanted to kill him big difference

spiderman would win because he would eventually get mad and BP is just as skilled if not more skilled than cap but he doesnt hit as hard and cap does eventually mcu spiderman would realize that BP kicks and punches arent really hurting him enough and he could just go all out but its close because BP could disembowl him with the claws

#9 Posted by webinyoureye11 (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther wins because he gets his super suit, and you took Spider-Mans main weapon

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#10 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19546 posts) - - Show Bio

@camilopezo said:

Black Panther wins

um no winter solider didnt want to kill him BP wanted to kill him big difference

WS had no problem killing (Cap was saving soldiers from him) people in his way when he escaped his apartment. BP got in his way and BP had him on the ropes and outside interference gave WS what he needed to get away. WS was in kill mode when Zemo freed him and BP again had him on the ropes (this time with no suit) and again WS ran when he got an opening. Winter Soldier's willingness to kill was not the thing that kept him from being Black Panther's equal.

#11 Posted by pastepotpete1 (2023 posts) - - Show Bio

@pastepotpete1 said:
@camilopezo said:

Black Panther wins

WS had no problem killing (Cap was saving soldiers from him) people in his way when he escaped his apartment. BP got in his way and BP had him on the ropes and outside interference gave WS what he needed to get away. WS was in kill mode when Zemo freed him and BP again had him on the ropes (this time with no suit) and again WS ran when he got an opening. Winter Soldier's willingness to kill was not the thing that kept him from being Black Panther's equal.

its true that bp is in the same ball park as bp but if they fought 7 /10 times WS would win or 7.5 its not fair to say that bp had him on the ropes when not only was agents of shield , tony with a repulsor braclet after him but so was cap

1) second time they fought black panther had a suit made out of vibranium on him and we already saw the video that the super solider serum doesnt really help bucky with his fighting in a way it slows him down give me a BP suit i probably could beat Milo who is my cousin and lives on a farm was in the army , bouncer he is like 6'7 i am like 5'8 with the BP suit i think id beat him id probably take out a small police force too

2) BP wanted to kill bucky the second time bucky said i didnt kill your father the first time he first time he had bucky on the ropes because bucky was not like a man but a animal he was not in kill mode but in escape mode he was to report back to germany by any means necessary ( and yes killing) he was probably dehydrated he had cap on his ass he had falcon on his ass , tony with repulsor , he fought black widow ( kicked her ass) fought caps gf ( kicked her ass) you expect him to beat black panther?

BP is probably friends with WS now and i think you are right wanda saved bucky's life and bucky knows that .. but if they

#12 Posted by JediXMan (39035 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther stomps.

#13 Posted by JasonBourne_ (378 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey is stronger but not as skilled so he loses most likely.

#14 Posted by highaccuser (30071 posts) - - Show Bio

T'challa pretty easily.

#15 Posted by MBaku (30 posts) - - Show Bio

If Cap beating this newb Spidey is a foregone conclusion then the same should apply for BP. Who is at worst caps equal. Also yea Bucky at no point appeared to be BP equal.

#16 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (125 posts) - - Show Bio

T'challa takes this. Spidey has no durability against sharp objects.

#17 Posted by Tayssti (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

BP wins

#18 Posted by gracetrack (4009 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man.

Avatar image for matchesmalone21
#19 Posted by matchesmalone21 (10873 posts) - - Show Bio

Is MCU Black Panther's suit made of Vibranium? If yes..I believe T'challa has a good chance, since vibranium absorbs kinetic energy and therefore Spidey punches would have little to no effect on him.