Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Don_Quixote
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Round 1: Unarmed combat,strictly hand to hand,no gadgets or weapons.

Round 2: Standart equipment,UDON suit for Taskmaster,Vibranium armor for Black Panther,Shield for Cap etc

Battle in NYC rooftoops.

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? No opinions?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team BlackDevil

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Quickfingers26

Stealthy Daredevil and Black Panther win 6/10 times in both rounds

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darepanther.

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@don_quixote: I don't know enough about UDON Taskmaster to comment.

I think DD and Black Panther (in this environment) bring enough stealth utility and movement to slowly grind down Cap and Tasky.

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think DD and Black Panther (in this environment) bring enough stealth utility and movement to slowly grind down Cap and Tasky.

With the UDON suit Taskmaster can use other abilities from heroes,such as Spider-Man's webbing,Captain America's shield etc..

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

Team 1 both rounds. T'Challa can take Steve easy and Matt has already beaten Tony.

TT_4_Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You knew enough to pick against him. :P

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Don_Quixote

@tt_4_humanity said:

@quickfingers26 said:

You knew enough to pick against him. :P

LOL,true :P

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 both rounds. T'Challa can take Steve easy and Matt has already beaten Tony.

T'Challa can't take Steve easy at all. He even admitted they are pretty equal in terms of skill. I 'd probably give the edge to Black Panther due to his armor and equipment.

Can Matt bring down Tony with the UDON suit?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@don_quixote: Yea and that statement was made..how long ago? T'Challa has more than enough skill feats to suggest he's on a different level when it comes to fighting skill. And his gear was what I had in mind when I made that statement..Cap would have a hard time getting through the Vibranium while BP can oneshot him.

Probably. The UDON equipment just allows him to switch up styles easier. He doesn't get any amps or anything like that.

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Don_Quixote

@don_quixote: Yea and that statement was made..how long ago? T'Challa has more than enough skill feats to suggest he's on a different level when it comes to fighting skill. And his gear was what I had in mind when I made that statement..Cap would have a hard time getting through the Vibranium while BP can oneshot him.

Probably. The UDON equipment just allows him to switch up styles easier. He doesn't get any amps or anything like that.

Black Panther has never one-shotted him.This is really far fetched.Both have proven to be able to beat each other equal times. I agree though Black Panther would take a slight majority due to equipment,but not skill. Even if Black Panther is more skilled, it isn't by a large margin at all.

The UDON also gives him some extra abilities such as webbing from Spider-man,Captain America's shield etc.

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

He even admitted they are pretty equal in terms of skill.

Steve was the one who made the statement. Not black panther.

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@don_quixote said:

@juiceboks said:

Does it matter? Black Panther has never stomped Steve. Ever.

From where I am standing they are pretty equal in terms of skill and both have the feats to suggest it.

Black Panther is of course physically superior to Steve since the Panther Goddess blessed him and has much better equipment,claws and armor all vibranium.

I can see Black Panther take a slight majority over Cap, because of that. Not because of pure skill.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@don_quixote: I never said he one-shotted Steve. I said he can and no it is not far-fetched at all. T'Challa can deaden all the nerves in Steve's body with his energy daggers, a quick and relatively easy way to incapacitate someone.

I disagree on the skill grounds, but I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this.

All of what you stated Tony has done without the weapon imitator. Like I said, it just allows him to switch up styles quicker since he only needs to carry around that one gadget to supplement a large amount of equipment.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@don_quixote said:

@juiceboks said:

From where I am standing they are pretty equal in terms of skill and both have the feats to suggest it.

Black Panther is of course physically superior to Steve since the Panther Goddess blessed him and has much better equipment,claws and armor all vibranium.

I can see Black Panther take a slight majority over Cap, because of that. Not because of pure skill.

Not in a contest of pure skill sure.

Perhaps, all though I'd be willing to make a case for black panther being more skilled to be honest.

And with that gear he can one shot Steve since Steve isn't immune to stabbing damage, and the vibranium suit makes him tough if not impossible for Steve to damage. And that was Juiceboks point.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting fight. I say team 1, but it's going to last. DD vs Taskmaster is a stalemate cause it's body reading vs body reading but T'Challa is gonna get the upper hand against Steve eventually specially with vibranium armor.

Professorreid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther has gotten a huge power upgrade since becoming King of the Dead so I would say Team 1 takes it.

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

DD and Team 1

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Team 1

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team 1

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1:Team 2

Round 2: Team 1

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Don_Quixote

Interesting fight. I say team 1, but it's going to last. DD vs Taskmaster is a stalemate cause it's body reading vs body reading but T'Challa is gonna get the upper hand against Steve eventually specially with vibranium armor.

Both rounds?

@don_quixote: I never said he one-shotted Steve. I said he can and no it is not far-fetched at all. T'Challa can deaden all the nerves in Steve's body with his energy daggers, a quick and relatively easy way to incapacitate someone.

I disagree on the skill grounds, but I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this.

All of what you stated Tony has done without the weapon imitator. Like I said, it just allows him to switch up styles quicker since he only needs to carry around that one gadget to supplement a large amount of equipment.

He can't. and it is. Cap is one of the finest h2h fighters himself. He has stalemated t'Challa in the past. One-shotting is out of the question. Cap also knows nerves strike. Cap also has shield.

I agree that T'Challa might be slightly more skilled than Steve, although it's is not by much, and I do not even accept a single word on it..

So your opinion stands for round 2 as well?

@jashro44 said:

@don_quixote said:

@jashro44 said:

@don_quixote said:

@juiceboks said:

Not in a contest of pure skill sure.

Perhaps, all though I'd be willing to make a case for black panther being more skilled to be honest.

And with that gear he can one shot Steve since Steve isn't immune to stabbing damage, and the vibranium suit makes him tough if not impossible for Steve to damage. And that was Juiceboks point.

I can see Black Panther being more skilled, but just slightly. You have to admit that he isn't leagues above him. They are pretty close.

You could prove BP is a little more skilled but you can't prove he is vastly more skilled.

I doubt he will one-shot Steve since he has the shield, but I agree that BP should take the solid majority.Like 7-7.5/10 battles.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@don_quixote: Well when I use the term one shot I mean he can take Steve down when he connects. He could block some attacks with the shield yes.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@don_quixote yeah, cause T'Challa is slightly better than Steve.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@don_quixote: Yes. He can. His shield and knowledge of nerve strikes have absolutely nothing to do with. I don't think you understand how his energy daggers work..

BP has also beaten Cap before..albeit years prior to T'challa becoming the current BP but still.

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@don_quixote: Well when I use the term one shot I mean he can take Steve down when he connects. He could block some attacks with the shield yes.

In that case, I agree with you.

@don_quixote yeah, cause T'Challa is slightly better than Steve.

Agreed

@don_quixote: Yes. He can. His shield and knowledge of nerve strikes have absolutely nothing to do with. I don't think you understand how his energy daggers work..

BP has also beaten Cap..

Black cannot one-hit-KO Cap even without the shield. I dare you to prove it.

And Captain America has also beaten Black Panther so I don't see how that counts.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Captain America has also beaten Black Panther so I don't see how that counts.

He beat him in contest of champions 2 where they were both holding back, and the panther gods were making black panther more resistant to the brood.

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@don_quixote said:

He beat him in contest of champions 2 where they were both holding back, and the panther gods were making black panther more resistant to the brood.

And Black Panther beat Cap when he wasn't really trying. It was a test to see if he was the real deal. They even admitted it in the end.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once again I don't see how daredevil is going to cut it here.

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Don_Quixote

@jayc1324 said:

Once again I don't see how daredevil is going to cut it here.

Wouldn't say so.

Daredevil have proved he can comptete with everyone here.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@don_quixote: Seriously? Why wouldn't an energy dagger that can deaden all the nerves in Steve's body not work against him? You haven't given a single reason why that isn't a valid way to oneshot him. I don't think you realize jashro44 and I are saying the same thing here..

Neither one was trying in their fight in Black Panther Vol 3. T'Challa still had the upperhand. Steve was also beaten by a Black Panther when he first went to Wakanda on behalf of the military years ago.

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@don_quixote: Seriously? Why wouldn't an energy dagger that can deaden all the nerves in Steve's body not work against him? You haven't given a single reason why that isn't a valid way to oneshot him. I don't think you realize jashro44 and I are saying the same thing here..

Neither one was trying in their fight in Black Panther Vol 3. T'Challa still had the upperhand. Steve was also beaten by a Black Panther when he first went to Wakanda on behalf of the military years ago.

Because BP doesn't get past the shield that easy.Jeez you really downplay Cap. We all agree BP can take Cap. It isn't easy for christ's sake.....

Having the upper hand in fight that nobody was really trying isn't something special. The Black Panther you means is Azzari the Wise. Not T'Challa. It's his grandfather so it doesn't count. Not to mention Steve was probably unexpierienced during that fight.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By comicace3

Team 1 6/10 times. Mainly due to physicals by BP

Team 2 6/10 times . This time its very close with TM udon suit. It could win him a victory against DD if he's careful, or if DD goes against Cap there is a chance he could lose. Cap can make a good fight for BP and if Matts out of the picture they can both take him. Not downplaying Matt whom I think can take cap if he is careful with his nerve strikes. Just think he might be out equipped this round.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 juiceboks  Moderator

@don_quixote: That doesn't mean he can't oneshot him. You're arguing whether BP will or not..I'm just saying he can. Which is true. There's a difference. Wolverine CAN oneshot Wonder Woman in a fight. WILL he do it is a different question entirely.

I know who it was hence why I said A black panther not T'challa. And T'challa has all the experience and skill of past Black Panthers embedded in him so technically it's a valid feat. He probably was I agree.

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By krauser99

@don_quixote said:

@jashro44 said:

@don_quixote said:

And Black Panther beat Cap when he wasn't really trying. It was a test to see if he was the real deal. They even admitted it in the end.

Yeah in COC2. Cap defeated BP. But both Cap and BP were hindered. BP noticed Cap's heart was not in the fight and he was holding back. And Steve noticed that BP was off as well. As BP stated he to was hesitant to fight his friend.

BP defeated Cap during "Civil War" in a sparring match up. But BP stated Cap was still healing from his injuries. He was referring to the massive beating that Cap took from the combo of Ironman/explosion.

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krauser99: Exactly what I was talking about. Both fights don't count as credible feats IMO.

@don_quixote: That doesn't mean he can't oneshot him. You're arguing whether BP will or not..I'm just saying he can. Which is true. There's a difference. Wolverine CAN oneshot Wonder Woman in a fight. WILL he do it is a different question entirely.

I know who it was hence why I said A black panther not T'challa. And T'challa has all the experience and skill of past Black Panthers embedded in him so technically it's a valid feat. He probably was I agree.

I understand what you mean. You should have explained this earlier. You never said he had the capacity too, but he is unlikely not. You said he can and he will. I agree on that.

I don't think it is a valid feat since they are different characters, hence Cap was as I mentioned somewhat inexpierienced.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jashro44

I don't think it is a valid feat since they are different characters, hence Cap was as I mentioned somewhat inexpierienced.

He does have a point though about black panther having all the experiences and strength of the previous panthers. They even mention "every battle won"

No Caption Provided

Granted yes Steve was inexperienced at the time.

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@don_quixote said:

He does have a point though about black panther having all the experiences and strength of the previous panthers. They even mention "every battle won"

No Caption Provided

Granted yes Steve was inexperienced at the time.

Just outta curiosity,how did he get this kind of knowledge? Some kind of ritual?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@don_quixote: After he went to hells kitchen to find himself he came back to Wakanda however the panther god wanted him to be king of the dead so the panther god gave him a choice, T'challa could have been ruler of Wakanda but Shuri would die, or he could be king of necroplis which is Wakndas city of the dead. Basically he's king of the dead black panthers now:

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Don_Quixote

@jashro44 said:

@don_quixote: After he went to hells kitchen to find himself he came back to Wakanda however the panther god wanted him to be king of the dead so the panther god gave him a choice, T'challa could have been ruler of Wakanda but Shuri would die, or he could be king of necroplis which is Wakndas city of the dead. Basically he's king of the dead black panthers now:

This F#CKING awesome!!!

I love T'Challa. He is definatelly in my top 10.

Thanks for the info.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for SuperStar_sketcher
SuperStar_sketcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

B.P.D.D

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team1

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give it to team one both rounds. Black Panther and daredevil are actually friends and have teamed up before, so they should have the edge in team work.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#50  Edited By Strider1992