• Start visible
  • Bonus Round; Pure H2H.
Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

didn't BLack chewie get wrecked by kids? it's the same as Grievous being beaten by gungans

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nozak:

He got beaten because he was unaware of the trap door, he was doing fine against the cyber-kids by themselves.

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was hoping Boba Fett would hire the Wookie to be part of his crew. He seemed like a cool character.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mossbeard

@tsunamiwave: Yeah, he definitely could've secured his help too if he paid him more than the Hutts, secured him offworld transport, etc.

on topic: I dont remember the Yautja being as strong, and he was durable enough to tank blades and all sorts of damage. So yeah I think he ragdolls the Predator here unless he stabs his neck or something

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mossbeard:

I dont remember the Yautja being as strong,

Gauging off their fights against humans they're similar though Predators have a plethora of strength feats at this point.

SomeDud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mossbeard:

I dont remember the Yautja being as strong,

Gauging off their fights against humans they're similar though Predators have a plethora of strength feats at this point.

Black Krrsantan beating Obi Wan is better than anything I've seen from Predators, though.

@eredin12 thoughts? Also, another great character being given horrible low showings by Filoni. I was excited at first to see comic characters in live action but then one of my favorite SW characters appears to barely do anything and get humiliated!?

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eredin12

@somedud: Tbh I lack much knowledge about Predator to say much, you probably know a lot more about him than I do, but from what I do know, Krrsantan fighting with Obi-Wan and landing hits seem to be way above any feat for Predator that I saw

And for people who would want to say that it is low showing for Obi-wan or something like that, we saw Krrsantan shoot 4 blasters in that same fight so fast that all 4 were very near one anothe and given speed blasters have shown in canon such as a crossing 6 km in time it took supersonic ship to cross 60 meters, that is above street tier speed/ feats I saw from Predator

No Caption Provided

@? Also, another great character being given horrible low showings by Filoni. I was excited at first to see comic characters in live action but then one of my favorite SW characters appears to barely do anything and get humiliated!?

Well Filoni is just inconsistent, he even had Dooku struggle to destroy the door with TK lol , what he does is different from what other writers do so I just ignore it mostly save for some consistent stuff here and there

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somedud:

IIRC Obi-Wan was trying to hold back and underestimated him too much, not really a win against a full powered Obi-Wan.

Also, another great character being given horrible low showings by Filoni. I was excited at first to see comic characters in live action but then one of my favorite SW characters appears to barely do anything and get humiliated!?

He lost to Boba Fett and a group of other characters through environmental factors he had no prior knowledge of, how is that a low showing at all?

SomeDud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somedud:

IIRC Obi-Wan was trying to hold back and underestimated him too much, not really a win against a full powered Obi-Wan.

Just reread the fight which happened in Star Wars 20. Kenobi wasn't holding back, he recognized Krrsantan would have killed him at one point if he didn't want him alive. Obi-Wan won once he started using the force.

He lost to Boba Fett and a group of other characters through environmental factors he had no prior knowledge of, how is that a low showing at all?

Boba barely did anything to him other than hitting Santy twice and making him angry, which I thought was a good feat for him. But then a bunch of fodder humans were able to tag him several times and that girl evaded one of his blows even though Krrsantan tagged a skilled Jedi with precog.

SomeDud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was hoping Boba Fett would hire the Wookie to be part of his crew. He seemed like a cool character.

Boba already worked with him in the comics. He appeared for the first time in Gillen's "Darth Vader" run:

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you'll all know pressing the trigger really fast. doesn't mean Black chewie is supersonic. he's slow and strong. he ain't bruce lee.

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also christ they're using THAT type of art for Star Wars comic.

Avatar image for pedrolopesmateus
PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nozak: That's an old comic. Drawn by Larroca who isn't a good artist. Recent comics by Charles Soule have much better art.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 82

#15  Edited By shroudofsorrow

The Wookie. I also think people are really being unfair regarding his recent showing in BoBF. He was holding his own against multiple opponents single-handed and only lost because of BFR/environmental factors. That's hardly an embarrassing showing to me. It's not fair to blame Dave Filoni for it either. Favreau wrote the story and Rodriguez was director.

Also, those "kids" are all cyborgs, and Boba hired them precisely because he suspected they would be useful. And again, Krrsantan held his own against all of them.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blooded Preds have too many low showings. There not good to debate with. Veteran/Elite/Chiefans are better. Blooded Predator is like debating Clone Troopers. Its fodder.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 82

Blooded Preds have too many low showings. There not good to debate with. Veteran/Elite/Chiefans are better. Blooded Predator is like debating Clone Troopers. Its fodder.

Except even generic Clone Troopers have decent showings and accolades.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking said:

Except even generic Clone Troopers have decent showings and accolades.

So do Blooded Preds, still fodder.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolf loses hard. Movie Preds are weak to comic SW being used here.

The Wookie is LA now too and Wolf should scale to other Vet Predators, how he is weak at all?

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking said:

Wolf loses hard. Movie Preds are weak to comic SW being used here.

The Wookie is LA now too and Wolf should scale to other Vet Predators, how he is weak at all?

Wookie still has Comic feats and survive Obi Wan. Of course live action Preds killed by normal humans would lose. Predators dont get amazing feats unless in game or comic forms.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking:

I'd intended for Wolf to scale to other Predators of his tier, comic or otherwise.

All of those humans were skilled and Wolf didn't lose to them anyway.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking:

I'd intended for Wolf to scale to other Predators of his tier, comic or otherwise.

All of those humans were skilled and Wolf didn't lose to them anyway.

So comic feats allowed? For "scaling" purpose?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking:

Yeah just treat it as a composite veteran with Wolf's kit.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking:

Yeah just treat it as a composite veteran with Wolf's kit.

Good chance at winning.

Strength wise we have feats like this.

No Caption Provided

Predator claws the side of a tank, and rips it open further.

No Caption Provided

Predator shown to rip steel cells doors off the hinges.

No Caption Provided

Un-bloodied Predator is still strong enough to crush open a metal door with its full body strength.

Durability wise these feats blow away any Wookie feats.

Predator tanks multiple large caliber bullets to the body and keeps fighting on through the wounds.

No Caption Provided

Predator here walks up to a back pack of explosives, and Arnold unleashes a grenade wrapped up arrow at said back. This combine explosive hurts, but mostly annoys the Predator who fights on at 100% fine.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Berserker here tanks 4 wired up grenades at point blank range. He is stun at best. After the blast Berserker had an axe hammer weapon bashed on his helmet and face dozens of times with no lasting effect. Shot through the chest with a high powered sniper rifle that would blow the chest out of any human. Even Cap. Annoys the Predator. After the grenades, the face bashing, and sniper rifle this Predator still tanks a further 5-7 hits from the axe side of the weapon to the face, and never dies till the head chop. Defiant to the end.

No Caption Provided

Predator hit by a explosive rocket in the shoulder, yet keeps on going.

No Caption Provided

Predator shot by a bazooka. Still keeps on killing soldiers.

Predator here is hit dead on by a exploding canon ball. Pisses it off.

Predator gets caught by multiple small missiles. Survives and blows away the attack chopper.

Predators are not slow either.

Multiple feats of Predators reacting to gunfire, avoiding hail of bullets, and reacting faster than the trigger can be pulled.

No Caption Provided

Predators are fast enough to run after sports cars trying to get away.

I also argue a true Elite/Vet Pred is more skilled fighter.

No Caption Provided

Everything in Pred society is base on fighting, and training. Any major decisions, advancement in ranks, or just everyday grudges/slights are settle in a hand to hand fight. Predators pride on always winning or risk losing status. Thus the Elite/Vets/Chieftain Predators are the constant winners of these daily fights.

No Caption Provided

Elite and Veteran Predators are stated to have a martial art more complex and dangerous than any that Machiko Noguchi ever seen. A woman heavily train since a young age in multiple martial arts.

So all in all with weapons like Net Guns, Smart Disks, Dual Plasma Casters, and that all useful Cloak device I give this to the Pred everyday.

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I’ve seen from the show, Wolf should stomp, but I haven’t read any of the books/comics Krrsantan is in, so I’m not entirely sure.