Black Goku (Dragon Ball Super) vs. Gilgamesh (Nasuverse)

• 172 results
#151 Posted by Xanman2000 (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Black easily stomps round 1 and 2.

Round 3 black gets stomped.

#152 Edited by zgtfreak (3061 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao said:

@zgtfreak thoughts?

Black speedblitzed rounds 1-2. Then Merged Zamasu gets, solo'ed, blitzed, and one shotted by multiple Nasuverse god-tiers (including CCC Gilgamesh), who are far above the entire DB franchise. (CCC Gil Respect Thread here for anyone who wants to see it.) Lol at people saying that Merged Zamasu solos the Nasuverse. All the god-tiers one shot composite DB. Hell, the entire Nasuverse includes Arcueid from the Extra timelines, who makes CCC Gilgamesh look like an ant in comparison.

Edit: I remember this cancerous thread.

#153 Edited by REQUIEMCROSS (773 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Black be considered Divine since a supreme kai took his body?

#154 Edited by GaRbS (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Void Shiki by her own admission is no match against Primate Murder, who isn't even a planet buster, much less so an universal reality warper. Void Shiki ain't doing anything to DBS.

The Mythology Mystic Code isn't the power Gilgamesh had while alive, we already saw him in that state during FGO, he wasn't anywhere near that powerful. He was much weaker than Tiamat, who guess what? Isn't even a planet buster.

The MMC is the root of a Heroic Spirit. Which is below Velber and Sefar, both which are at best planet busters, nothing against universe level power.

#155 Edited by zgtfreak (3061 posts) - - Show Bio

@garbs: Void Shiki by her own admission is no match against Primate Murder, who isn't even a planet buster, much less so an universal reality warper. Void Shiki ain't doing anything to DBS.

Yet Akasha/Void Shiki specifically states that she purposely took on an imperfect form in Fate/GO (aka becoming a Servant):

No Caption Provided

She's been stated to be both omnipotent and above the verse in her normal forms:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Mythology Mystic Code isn't the power Gilgamesh had while alive, we already saw him in that state during FGO, he wasn't anywhere near that powerful. He was much weaker than Tiamat, who guess what? Isn't even a planet buster.

The MMC is the root of a Heroic Spirit. Which is below Velber and Sefar, both which are at best planet busters, nothing against universe level power.

I've already debunked this nonsense in the previous thread you lost in here: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/bb-fate-extra-ccc-vs-zeedmillenniummon-2024193/?page=3#js-message-21992919

Extra power levels work differently than the main timelines; even who is stronger than who has been changed in Extra.

#156 Posted by Lilgodperv (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: @zgtfreak: lol one shot db time line. Are you also including db xenoverse or heroes. Cause xeno goku or the future warrior destroys ccc gil and all. Stop your wanking.

#157 Posted by DevoidRuby (809 posts) - - Show Bio

Rounds 1-2 are stomps for Black.

3 ends with Gilgamesh soloing the DB franchise without trying.

#158 Posted by Corruptionz (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Black goku because Gilgamesh has no N word pass because he's alone enough to godstomp nasuverse.

#159 Edited by zgtfreak (3061 posts) - - Show Bio

@corruptionz: Black is universal fodder. How is he soloing the verse?

@lilgodperv said:

@zgtfreak: @zgtfreak: lol one shot db time line. Are you also including db xenoverse or heroes. Cause xeno goku or the future warrior destroys ccc gil and all. Stop your wanking.

I'm literally destroying you in the comments of my very own RT right now; I don't know why you want to get smacked here at the same time too... This thread was made when no one outside of us very few CCC players knew the power of the god-tiers of the verse.

Round 3: Gilgamesh sends Moon Cell Hakuno to stomp on Merged Zamasu and carry out the Zero Mortals Plan by god-stomping the fodder verse. Then he sends her to go and smite the dumb, useless, immature, and inept "gods" of the verse for being incompetent. Hakuno then expands DBH's timelines to an infinite amount, just to collapse them all on themselves, destroying the verse. All while Gilgamesh sits back on his throne while sipping his wine because no one in DB is even worthy of being killed by him.

And Arcueid is laughing far above everyone in the Millennium Castle.

Oh, and Akasha is slamming her head against a wall over the stupidity of a weak green man claiming to be god inside a verse with an actual omnipotent (aka herself).

#160 Posted by Corruptionz (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: Isn't nasuverse just a bunch of city block level characters like saber or the necromancer?
If not, then i meant that. Anyway, there's no universal gilgamesh.

#161 Edited by zgtfreak (3061 posts) - - Show Bio

@corruptionz: Isn't nasuverse just a bunch of city block level characters like saber or the necromancer?

Most of them, yes. The god-tiers however are extremely powerful multiversal entities.

If not, then i meant that. Anyway, there's no universal gilgamesh.

lmao Gilgamesh in the Fate/Extra timelines is multiversal. Here's his RT. <

Universes in Nasuverse are infinite in size as well; so any universal entity in the Nasuverse is baseline infinite multiversal by default, since an infinite universe is the same size as a standard infinite multiverse. So any universal Nasuverse character is literally infinitely above all of DB; let alone the actual multiversal entities.

#162 Posted by Corruptionz (36 posts) - - Show Bio
#163 Posted by Lilgodperv (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@corruptionz: dude don't believe him. He posts made up facts. He is extremely biased towards db.

This guy even said that gilgamesh can defeat pre-retcon beyonder.

#164 Posted by SwagPack (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

The respect thread has valid feats and facts and there is no one in DB that can get anywhere close to god tiers of Nasuverse.

#165 Edited by Lilgodperv (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: lol smacking me in the comments. Come on dude you haven't even proved that moon cells create 7-8D universes.

And lol at hakuno stomping zamasu or even a character from dbh. Here is a feat from xenoverse

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XlhAsddgoi4

In this demigra does something similar to bb. He has complete control over time and space and could easily destroy the universe. Rember that the bird he ate can create time itself and controls the very aspect of time and alternate timelines yet he got his ass handed to him by the future warrior and goku. They fight their last battle in a timeless dimension (the dimension with floating crystals which are probably alternate timeline universes) And yeah remember this, every character is ridiculously stronger than their canon counter parts in this game. As for dbh there are characters who can pimp slap the likes of demigra out of existence.

So no hakuno ain't doing shit to any of these characters.

#166 Posted by SwagPack (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Cell contains infinite amount of universes in its Core. This feat alone is better than anything in DB, you don't even need to go into higher dimensional stuff.

#167 Posted by MoneyyJunee (1700 posts) - - Show Bio

Black stomps round 1 and 2

Black gets wrecked the 3rd round

#168 Edited by zgtfreak (3061 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilgodperv: lol smacking me in the comments. Come on dude you haven't even proved that moon cells create 7-8D universes.

Except I did. All you did in response was spout nonsense and pretending like you know how dimensions work.

In this demigra does something similar to bb. He has complete control over time and space and could easily destroy the universe. Rember that the bird he ate can create time itself and controls the very aspect of time and alternate timelines yet he got his ass handed to him by the future warrior and goku. They fight their last battle in a timeless dimension (the dimension with floating crystals which are probably alternate timeline universes) And yeah remember this, every character is ridiculously stronger than their canon counter parts in this game.

I literally know everything about Xenoverse and was one of the best players on there of all time. I played it almost every day for over 2 years. I know everything there is about the story. (Xeno 2 is trash though). You don't need to explain it to me. Xenoverse characters are at finite multiverse level/multi-universal. Somewhere in the thousands of universes range perhaps. Demigra needed to go to another dimension just to survive the destruction of the multiverse. There are not infinite timelines either, as timelines are being created due to manual changes being made by time travelers; and the Time Patrol are trying to correct those timelines anyways. So the timelines aren't even rapidly multiplying since they are being corrected. If anything, the amount of timelines is decreasing due to corrections.

Now a single universe in the Nasuverse is infinite. A universe of infinite size>a multiverse with a finite amount of universes that are also finite in size (aka DBH's multiverse). So any universe level entity in the Nasuverse is infinitely above all of DB. And the Moon Cell simulates and stores infinite timelines/universes, and each universe as of recent has been confirmed to be infinite in size as well. That alone makes Moon Cell Hakuno and BB two infinities above all of DB. And this is IGNORING the 8-D statement.

Again, Hakuno solos the verse.

#169 Posted by johnsmjs36 (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilgodperv: They are hardly infinite though. The Time Patrol can manage them and the corrections also reduced them. Controlling time is not a huge feat. Any powerful characters can do it. He just has the power in a bit higher scale. Yuuki probably has better time manipulation. Ren Fujii has better control of Time in an infinite multiverse. Yato has even better power over Time and Space being able to combine it with his probability manipulation to create a future where he reaches Hajun(Since, Hajun is such bs character ofcourse he fails).

#170 Posted by Lilgodperv (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: yeah even i was a player of xenoverse. ok then you show me a proper statement where it is stated that dragon ball universes are finite in size and not infinite. And the total amount of timelines created.

#171 Posted by Lilgodperv (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36: it is the literal task of the time patroler. He is someone who has to make sure that someone doesn't alter time resulting in the creation of alternate timelines. They are there to fix them. And bringing ren fuji is absolutely no right cause he is on a different level of power.

#172 Posted by zgtfreak (3061 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilgodperv: ok then you show me a proper statement where it is stated that dragon ball universes are finite in size and not infinite.

Show me that they are infinite. There is no reason to assume they are without evidence.

And the total amount of timelines created.

Not infinite, that's for sure. I've already explained as to why as well. If you actually played Xenoverse, you would know. And this isn't even counting the fact that you are pitting an extremely bottom of the barrel low-tier hax verse against a god king-tier hax verse. Not to mention MFTL+ DB is being pitted against omnipresent level entities, with other entities having the raw speed to match omnipresence. Horrible, horrible spite.