Black Goku (Dragon Ball Super) vs. Gilgamesh (Nasuverse)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Godren

If anyone knows anything about Gilgamesh they should know he wins.Literally every other servants abilities are his own.Dude even has a weapon that disables immortality LOL.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: I was talking about Beerus ability to erase a person's existance from every timeline. The time ring prevented Zamasu from being erased >.>

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14:

That's not a confirmed ability... he even admitted his theory was wrong

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Theorder14

@beast_mode999 said:

@theorder14:

That's not a confirmed ability... he even admitted his theory was wrong

Please rewatch episode 59. Beerus already covered this. Trunks even mention that the future didn't change in the past but Beerus said that only applies to non-gods. I've already posted facts to back up my claim. Now, try to back up yours. Black straight up told us it was thanks to the time ring.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14:

You mean the fact that Beerus said he was wrong? Yea that's a fact... and he said if a god kills a god there has to be an exception I did watch the episode.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: Post some scans to back up your claim please

He was wrong because the time ring prevented him from being erased

Black said it himself in this vid.

Loading Video...

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: Also, note that there's two Zamasu as you know . The future Zamasu is unaffected since he belong to Trunk's timeline. However, Black is not and that's why he needs the time ring to prevent being erased.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: pretty sure he doesn't have godhand vasavi shakti or wait for it any weapon made by gods nor does he have avalon if he did 100 percent arcuied wouldnt be the last line of defense.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: your wrong again black still around kicking because the past IS irelevent to him because in His past NO ONE caught him killing gowasu its the original flow of what was going to happen hence black still being there.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: listen to me now the time ring allows travel to the future and present he can only stay in the past for a few minutes as this is in blacks own bio as a nickname he is PRESENT ZAMASU so anything in the past wont effect him.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: Hell PRESENT ZAMASU could return to the present and chill take off the time ring and be completely fine but why do that when he can rule the universe with himself hence IT WAS ALL BROUGHT ABOUT THANKS TO THIS TIME RING ONLY KAIOSHIN Can USE THEM today marks the end of humans the zero human plan.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: hell janemba can solo as he has reality manipulation, matter manipulation, universal dimensional warping, his very existance massively distorted the universe he can seal, shit raise the dead, matter deconstruction, cut through dimensions, punch through dimensions, make a fake clone to use your same attack as you as shown when he made a tiny goku to do a kamehameha, trace a fine line in reality before shooting the pieces at you like a rain of broken glass. and he is mid tier in db black zamasu is hilariously above him.

ShacoIsFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku Black all 3 rounds

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: you mean BB has only been shown to do all that and more supposedly in the mooncell i have NEVER seen bb fuck with reality to such drastic measures the way janemba has and hes weak to black zamasu

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

In the Extra universe.

She did try to reality warp Gilgamesh out of existence, which didn't work. But still, the power she gained by absorbing the Moon Cell is insane.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: couple of things fate extra is in the mooncell VR a very big virtual reality but still only VR BB is a virus that pretty much hacked the mooncell, so she has admin rights this realization hurts my nasu fan pride but arcuied lead to your downfall btw let me ask you whats more impressive i can make a infinite dimension in a super duper computer because im the admin or in reality i can make the universe my bitch by warping it, the obvious answer is the real world because its real power, oppose to VR which is made by a super computer so in realife what happens if i blow up the super computer in realife? it no longer matters Virtual space no longer exists unless it has back up memory, now what if i having universal power in realife step into your VR World and pump my universal power into the VR world the answer is my real power is above your Virtual power, proof of this you ask arcuied is all the proof you need as she rends the mooncell open and leaves showing the mooncell holds no power over her it was stated by nasu 100% arcuied is stronger then any servant and what is she? the last line of defense for gaia AKA the planet earth showing the mooncell is not stronger then gaia meaning a being faaar stronger then arcuied is not effected by the mooncells power. SLAVE TO A BROKEN ORDER DARE YOU LOOK UPON THE TRUTH? sidenote trumps currently winning election we better start building vaults.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

apparently an asspull trunks can solo nasuverse too with his fucking asspull moonlight greatsword fromsoft was like take this its dangerous to go alone and asspull trunks is stronger then ssjblue vegito wtf toriyama!?

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

apparently an asspull trunks can solo nasuverse too with his fucking asspull moonlight greatsword fromsoft was like take this its dangerous to go alone and asspull trunks is stronger then ssjblue vegito wtf toriyama!?

Lol. Trunks doesn't even need his god sword. SSJ Trunks alone is enough to solo the entirety of the nasuverse

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: the fuck does that have to do with anything this might come as a suprise to you but sorry to burst your bubble fate/extra takes place in the mooncell hakuno is in a comatose state in fact very much alive but quoted from rin herself he got injured the current world had no way to treat him so they put him in a vr to sustain him play the first fate/extra and you would know.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: this guy gets it with toriyama power a ss1 trunks managed to square off against rose black i also realized after ep 66 i no longer will watch super and gt was better that being said i wont argue for db in debates anymore after this rather i will comment db wins because toriyama will asspull OUTTA NOWHERE!

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By mrx1122
Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh...Black wasn't destroyed because he time ring allows him to exist outside of the stream. Thus, anythung that affects the stream doesn't affect him. This is explained.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As of Fate/Extella, the Moon Cell isn't just VR anymore. We now have Veber beings that can create itself in the real world in an attempt to destroy civilization.

Altera becomes one such being that existed in the backstory now, predating Gilgamesh as an alien in the real world outside the Moon cell reaching star-level in power with no max limit so far and capable of fighting Extra Tamamo in goddess regalia.

If the Material collection is anything to go by, the Veber just gave the Nasuverse a powerboost now that they're beginning to talk about power levels. Gods and things like the TYPEs have been revealed to be beaten by Altera's first invasion too. I suspect this is just the beginning of escalation since she was just one weapon out of many created by the aliens in Extella.

More detail will likely be revealed this December in Grand Order's Babylon chapter.

Avatar image for deathwingterminatort1000
DeathWingTerminatorT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorzeusraiden: Zamasu fusion ain't immortal. But he still stomps rounds 1 and 2. But the whole Nasuverse? Eh, too many variables. Likely loses.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathWingTerminatorT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: If he was out of character yes. But he doesn't even destroy the planet against the saiyans. Could have killed all three with ease. He tried eventually but was stopped, he could have done it easily with all his chances.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: If he was out of character yes. But he doesn't even destroy the planet against the saiyans. Could have killed all three with ease. He tried eventually but was stopped, he could have done it easily with all his chances.

Because he specifically wanted to fight Goku and Vegeta and mess with them. He is not going to care about a bunch of randoms from nasuverse whom he has no history with. He'll wipe them out

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: black might have a chance if he summons his clones

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: Read Cypher0120's post. Fate Extra universe is not some kind of a virtual reality. It's a real universe, like any else.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, it's still VR. But it's not a VR where everything happening inside can't be replicated outside.

Think of it more as another dimension created by aliens with the purpose if testing out which Servant is the best.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: you could play fate/extra and actually see for yourself that its a vr and fate/extella plays like dynasty warriors most certainly not mftl black mauls.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: if black summons clones he wins by gank squad that reforms while sipping tea.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathwingterminatort1000: your comment was kinda dumb black stated that he has done eradicated numerous races and blew up numerous planets hell blacks first assault on earth had him wiping out half of the humans

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cypher0120: btw do we have anymore info if they plan on localizing extella to the us?

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sometime in 2017. It's up for pre-order but translations are in from the JP version already along with material collections.

DeathWingTerminatorT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: True, he never got round to killing that group of survivors. We even see they are not the only ones left on the planet. So on Earth at least, he was pretty useless at killing everything.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cypher0120: thanks bro im so ready for another fate game still pissed ccc never got us release anyway whats your thoughts on the match?

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathwingterminatort1000: bad plot or black thought they were screwed anyway so he took his time attacking randomly making them despair more and trolling trunks or he was bored of just blowing up planets when he came to earth decided to have fun?

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

DesolatorStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since we're dealing with Fate/Strange Fake Gil, and not the crazy feats of CCC Gilgamesh (given his power when he was alive I believe), Black wins rounds 1 and 2 due to a tremendous stat difference. Gil and Enkidu have the firepower to deal with Black with their respective trump cards, but Black could power through their shot NPs, and get them before it goes off.

Round 3........ Is a different thing entirely. You're dealing with a universe with reality-altering powers, some virtually omnipotent, and an unbelievable amount of hax. This just goes to the NasuVerse as a whole.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 3 Nasuverse still loses Manga merged Zamasu is Bullshit Hax. Now for Quality entertainment

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Black

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gil loses every round while 3 is a stalemate. They have no chance at putting BB or Avalon Saber down.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DB gets one-shotted in round 3. Especially with speed unequal.

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By morgadc1887

Black wins, and dbs stomps, man you people wank gil hard

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points