Black Goku (Dragon Ball Super) vs. Gilgamesh (Nasuverse)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DemonSlayer69

Ok So I've Just Watched the Newest episode of Dragon Ball Super, Episode 65, and it made me want to make This Thread.

For This Battle I'll be putting Black Goku From Dbs vs Gilgamesh from the Nasuverse.

Ok So Here Goes!

Round 1. Black Goku Vs Fate Strange Fake Gilgamesh

Rules are: Fight takes place on an empty planet,

Speed is equal barring Black Goku using instant transmission,

Black Goku cannot planet bust,

Both are in character,

And black Goku can go Super Ssj Rose.

Round 2. Black Goku with Zamasu vs Fate Strange Fake Gilgamesh with Enkidu

Rules: Same rules as round 1 and zamasu doesnt have immortality

Round 3. Black Goku and Zamasu Fuse into Black Zamasu vs. The Whole Entirety of The Nasuverse, Including Fate Extra CCC and Grand order

Rules are: Speed is Not Equal,

And Everyone In character

Bonus round: Black Goku Vs Gilgamesh

Rules are: This is Not a fight but a contest of who can piss of the other first

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jasonhitto

Black stomp nasuverse

ThorZeusRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 is easy. Black stomps. He became so strong using rage he did something with his powers he couldn't even comprehend.
Round 2. Still Black / Zamasu work in perfect teamwork because they are the same person.
Round 3. Easiest one, they're immortal. They win. And bonus round black wins again, he gets mad even at the sight of humans. So..

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Debunk Time Again: Sakura route, Gilgamesh gets Deleted, He clearly isn't MFTL, Go watch it on Youtube, Here I even have A Link.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MAsarFhYGjo

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SwagPack

Round 1 and 2, I would give to DB characters. Better stats overall.

Round 3: DB vs the whole Nasuverse? You just put DB against a verse that shits hax. There are so many characters DB can't touch. Void Shiki, Solomon, BB, CCC Gilgamesh are way out of their league. If Nasuverse god tiers aren't MFTL then they are beyond concept of space and time.

Complete stomp.

RedTool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWE7wLajbwU

Yall clearly ain't played Fate Extra CCC.

RedTool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RedTool

Gilgamesh is massively FTL.

RedTool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enuma Elish also negates durability as it distorts the space itself and inflicts the concept of the "Truth" of the World, allowing it to kill those that have no concept of death.

Gilgamesh has more hax that can get the job done, not to mention his almost endless amounts of Noble Phantasms kept in Gate of Babylon.

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Debunk Time: Gilgamesh is Not Massively Faster Than Light, He used The Ship of Light - Stated by himself which used jump drives, Also that would be a travel speed, He cannot Fight at that speed.

Also I Said Dragon Ball Super so - Dbs

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enuma Elish isn't that Impressive Compared to Black Goku pulling out a scythe and quite literally Cut an 11 foot rift in reality, and he doesn't know himself how he did it

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SwagPack

@demonslayer69:

Debunk time: Gilgamesh only mentions the "ship of light" when he was interacting with Kiara. In the final battle he flew 404 light years in 10 seconds, as was shown in the cutscene. He doesn't have a ship there. That feat makes him billion times faster than light. Also in the end he takes the protagonist 1500 light years away in a second or less. Still no ship of light mentioned.

There is no evidence of the ship nor any description as to what it is. It could very well be a passive Noble Phantasm such as Sha Naqba Imuru which is constantly active.

Due to it being flying speed his reaction time must match it somewhat because he was accurate with his landing. Landing on top of a tower on some distant planet within a time frame of 1 second or less, flying at speed of 47 billion times faster than light requires that. Otherwise he would miss the planet, solar system and a large part of a galaxy.

Also Enuma Elish cuts through space and time and returns everything to nothingness. Far better than anything DB has. Ea's spinning alone destroyed a part of the Far Side.

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh MFTL - How Bout you go look up The True endings of CCC, They can't even dodge a deletion wall, So if He's MFTL how come it'll kill him and the other servants

Here's a link too!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MAsarFhYGjo

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonslayer69: You do realize this is Archer (Emiya) and not Gilgamesh lol. Gilgamesh is chilling with Hakuno on some random planet.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: its black zamasu vs all of nasuverse and he maintained his immortality in fusion and raped ssb goku vegeta and goku at once and in preview ssb vegito was fighting him also lmao at 2 very stupid things you said its not db vs nasuverse if it was nasuverse woudnt rape anyway omniking can destroy all 12 universes at once in db so theres that and the second as an advid nasu fan myself in the true true ending of ccc ie sakura route its any servant INCLUDING gilgamesh that gets deleted in gils true end route is the BS about the planet light yr shit and finally all servants did the lightspeed travel so gil gets scaled from archer in the crap anyway and it was a ship of light gil is asked how he returned he first makes a bs claim but then tells the truth iirc he said that the rules didnt apply to him like others but then says he merely jests and reveals that he used a ship with jump drives to get back before saying though he enjoys the classics that doesnt mean however he doesnt keep up to date.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DB takes r1 and r2.

Nasuverse stomps at r3

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

as for the battle for round 1 black instant transmission god split cut ki sword or black kamehameha seals the fight. round 2 still black and zamasu teamwork is perfection and enkidu and gil only took out the bull of heaven so not that great hell black could ki scythe rend reality and have his rose clones gank while him and zamasu sip tea and talk about the zero human plan alternately they spam the big ass attack they did to rape goku and vegeta and trunks black and zamasu win 10/10 round 3 everyone is fucked in nasuverse while they arguably might have the hax to beat him its never been shown to work on anyone on his lvl let alone would they get near him or even tag him hell akasha would be like holy fucking shit counter guardians go primate murder go!!! type earth go!!!! and black zamasu would be like praise me revere me this beautiful god of light before his blades of judgement errr well judge everything including the planet black zamasu 10/10 bonus round though black hates humans he isnt really pissed about it however gil spouts off how hes the king of heros and that gods below him for hes the only who belongs in the heavens black tells him that a mortal king no less claiming himself above the gods is by far the most blasphemous thing hes ever heard before he tells gil hes nothing but a mortal in shiny expensive armor in his eyes and tells him he should be grateful in what hes about to see before turning rose and marveling about how beautiful his form is and telling gil that as a mortal he doesnt understand its true beauty cue gil becoming massively pissed so black wins

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: far too slow so no far too much spam so definetly not his attack while fucking around cracked the planet as lava spewed out of it he has Aoe out the ass with his blades of judgement move makes matters worst hes immortal.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just so everyone can understand this beerus can solo the nasuverse and a ssb vegito was pwning him in a scene while black zamasu was fighting pretty evenly in that preview with vegito

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

toriyama stated ssg goku is a 6 beerus is a 10 whis is a 15 so as it is said blue is stronger then god it would be 7 same with vegeta 7+7=14 so ssb vegito would be almost whis lvl or alternately if you belive there still 6 +6 is 12 so ssb vegito should be stronger than beerus meaning black zamasu would either be 12 13 or 14.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DB takes r1 and r2.

Nasuverse stomps at r3

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Theorder14

@sainguinexshadow said:

@theorder14: far too slow so no far too much spam so definetly not his attack while fucking around cracked the planet as lava spewed out of it he has Aoe out the ass with his blades of judgement move makes matters worst hes immortal.

What are you talking about? and what does this has anything to do with my original comment?

Edit: nvm, read your other comments and i won't even bother >.>

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

Please write in a way that doesn't hurt people's eyes.

On the topic: DB verse has no relevant hax to counter Nasuverse. Your entire post about Gilgamesh is wrong. You have Void Shiki that can warp reality on universal scale and manipulate concepts etc. BB, who removed the concept of time just for the fun of it. Solomon who can summon himself from outside of time and space. Gilgamesh who stomped BB with no effort. No one in the whole of DB can do anything to them.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people are sleeping on Avalon's ability to no sell literally every attack a fused Zamasu could put out tbh. Honestly, Nasuverse god tiers with the defences of Avalon would be nigh unstoppable. The god tiers have so much hax it isn't even funny, and on top of that it'd be impossible to harm them with Avalon by their side.

Of course the first and second rounds are lock worthy though.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@swagpack: stated by nasu himself shiki can only fight defensive with servants and he meant void shiki ryougi as she is directly connected to the root btw you should probably go do 2 things 1 go play ccc with eng patch and 2 if you cant go watch a full translation of gils story.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: avalon can only no sell nothing short of the annihilation of the brain not really a problem as black zamasu shown he can outright disintegrate something while fucking around.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: i guess your having a really hard time understanding this i will say again omni king can laugh or smile and erase the nasuverse as he is metaversal for that matter demigra was going to destroy all of time itself including the parallel universes in xenoverse so stop with the db vs nasuverse nasuverse dont win.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SwagPack

@sainguinexshadow:

1. Nasu states a lot of things. In debates, author statements are discarded if they contradict with the feats. Shiki's statement is worth far more.

2. I played CCC.

3. I read the entirety of Gilgamesh's arc and wrote down everything important regarding his powers.

4. Avalon protects the user by transporting him to the 6th dimension. You would need a 6-dimensional character to match Avalon. Something DB doesn't have and will never have.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@swagpack: archer emiya caster and saber beat BB to so i don't know why you only said gil and before you claim to say im wrong did you know gil sacrificed 50 percent of his treasury to not be erased from being with hakuno?

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: wont save nasuverse from dying immediately from omniking or demigra avalon only broken shit is when it puts you in the everdistant utopia it is not a passive effect its needs to be activated.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: WOG>>>>your wank of void shiki what nasu says is law he is the friggin creator your a fan you cant simply disregard it because otherwise untill nasu says otherwise void shiki can only fight defensive against servants.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: my cousin has ccc i watched him play it with the eng patch btw whats your profile pic of?

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

1. To defeat BB one is required to bypass the Ten Crowns and all of her hax. To do that it was necessary to obtain the Power of the Beginning. Gilgamesh says that power is his power from the time when he was alive. The rest have no idea what Power of the Beginning is. So basically, Gilgamesh is the only one who can beat BB.

2. Omniking= no feats. Even "he destroyed 6 universes" wouldn't help him.

3. I'm not a fan, I'm a debater. I debate with facts, thing that are shown to me.

"Because she has no interest in anything due to her omniscience, 「Shiki Ryougi」 usually remains dormant within Shiki."
"She claims the ability to do anything she wishes, as being connected to it makes her an equivocal existence. She claims restructuring the laws governing atomic matter, going back in time to change the evolution and development of all life, and reconstructing the orders and laws of the world would be easy for her to accomplish. It is not actually changing the existing world, but instead annihilating the old one with a new reality."

I guess every servant is multiversal then, if we take Nasu's words seriously.

4. The picture is fanart of Albedo from Overlord light novel.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@swagpack: NLF being called on your part she only has that authority in the mooncell and again black zamasu is above servants void shiki is a glass cannon she wont stab a universe out that shits way out of char black zamasu is still far beyond any of them in travel speed and combat speed travel via instant transmission and reaction as he caught blue vegeta and blue goku immediately and crushed there hands you didnt refute demigra why? btw overlord was a great anime.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: again gil is not everyone besides gil get mythical wear he gets his origin state said he had the power when hes alive doesnt matter because depending on the masters choice archer caster saber gilgamesh all beat BB not just gil why they can is quite simple hakuno is best master.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@swagpack: kudos to you sir for keeping this civil i hope this can continue being a good debate rather evolve into a shitstorm like most nasuverse vs threads.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

1. She has that authority in Extra universe. According to the rules of debating, a character can do what he has shown to do.
2. Black Zamasu isn't above someone like CCC Gilgamesh.
3. Shiki can kill concepts such as durability so no glass cannon for her.
4. She will do what she needs to do. After all she is omniscient.
5. Instant transmission is useless if he isn't at least billions of times faster than light. Shiki can kill the concept of speed. BB is above concept of time. They are all faster than he is.
6. You fail to see the point. The power that every servant gets is actually Gilgamesh's original power.

"Gilgamesh: So you intend to access my original form.
Rani: Correct, we will dive into the digital body of the Servant, directly access the core of the Heroic Spirit, and unlock the root of the Heroic Spirit sealed by the Moon Cell - its mythological formal wear."

Archer, for example, says: "The Beginning….you mean the (R?)root. The original form that not even we know of……"

My point is that the feat of defeating BB should only be applied to Gilgamesh, as he actually possesses that power. Others receive it for the sake of the plot. Another reason why only Gilgamesh should get that feat is because BB is a higher dimensional being, just as Gilgamesh. A higher dimensional being cannot be defeated by a lower dimensional being, except when the plot demands it. This is simple because, for example, a 4-dimensional being is practically nonexistent in the eyes of a 5-dimensional being and so on. A 5-dimensional being is infinitely times beyond a 4-dimensional being.

"There also exists the Far Side of the Moon (????, Tsuki no Uragawa?), an imaginary space known as the trash bin that is used for storing malicious information and imaginary numbers. Sealed off as "Not For Use" information, it is a higher dimension where the light within the photon crystals is jumbled. It is the “exterior of the world”, and can be called the "Garden of the Fallen" built from imaginary numbers in contrast to the Near Side being a cell where the "light of heavenly fire" is imprisoned. Due to his power, Gilgamesh is not allowed to appear on the Near Side of the Moon, so he sleeps in the Far Side instead. Nothing else should be able to exist there because it is the territory of nil, and intelligent life forms should not be allowed or be able to exist there."

BB transformed the Far Side, thus immediately receiving a feat of a higher dimensional being. "That very Moon Cell is what BB became. She gained the perspective of a higher dimension."

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@swagpack: couple of things instant transmission is instant and was faster then whis getting to earth theres that, the whole thing is moot because every servant beats bb beerus quite litterally tried to delete zamasu from the timelines that failed void shiki is in fact a glass cannon watch kara no kyokai she has shit durability black zamasu's very presence is going to fuck up the moon cell the hyperbolic time chamber is an infinite reality if i recall with only one entrance so thought yet buu scream ripped open a small hole in the time chamber black zamasu is hilariously above that her authority wont sway him or hinder him hes above it btw i dont know why you posted that long ass translation i already know the shit from ccc i do research before i debate.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

1. You can teleport somewhere, but if you don't have sufficient reaction time, someone will catch up to you. With that being said Shiki and BB are beyond instant transmission

2. Read my post again.

3. I'll need a quote of that.

4. Void Shiki never fought anyone.

5. No, Zamasu's presence wouldn't do anything. Not even BB was able to stop the Moon Cell from attacking Hakuno and Gilgamesh.

6. Does Zamasu have any feat of resistin causality manipulation, such as BB's Ten Crowns. If not then he has no chance at all.

7. That quote is to show you that BB and Gilgamesh are higher dimensional beings, which by default makes them far above 3-dimensional DB characters.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: dude void shiki is katana wielding shiki thats what natsu said she fights in kara no kyokai black goku resisted being yanked back in the future for a good minute black zamasu is above that beerus said when a god kills something it effects everytimeline trunks tells him it did shit to zamasu pissing him off so beerus deleting zamasu from all the timelines didnt do shit to zamasu period how do you speed blitz instant its called instant the fuck and gil massively lacks in durability department in ccc only planet lvl.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: what do you need a quote from? the hyperbolic time chamber?

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

1. She isn't.

2. That isn't impressive.

3. Because he needs to react. He needs to use his ability and that takes reaction time unless its auto.

4. No, Gilgamesh doesn't lack in durability as it matches his attack potency.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DemonSlayer69

@SwagPack

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperbolic_Time_Chamber

Hyperbolic Time Chamber Has No Definite Boundary Meaning it's Limitless and goes on forever in every direction.

Hyperbolic Time Chamber is in A separate reality/dimension from earth

One earth day equals a whole year time in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber just fyi

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack: not being deleted from all timelines is hell of impressive nasu says otherwise wrong gil does lack he will barely survive kiaras NP masturbation with planet instant means instant servants travel speed is mftl not combat otherwise hakuno couldnt watch them fight he clearly does.

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DemonSlayer69

@SwagPack

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Ryougi_Shiki_(Saber)

Right Here in her Profile, Katana Shiki IS Void Shiki.

And For her not fighting anyone, well watch this video,

Clearly Void/Katana Shiki Does Fight someone

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B5JMZm5m1o8

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SwagPack

Here's The Link to Beerus "Deleting" Past Zamasu, Which

Did nothing to affect the parralel future timeline where black Goku and Zamasu are.

And Beerus state's that when a God kills something, it affects that in all time lines some way but did nothing to the future

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUxqVTcUeTM

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Theorder14

The only reason Beerus wasn't able to kill Zamasu in all time lines is because of the time ring. This won't help him in a fight

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: incorrect nowhere does it say that thats a baseless assumption both black an zamasu are one in the same yet black goku is not harmed time ring has nothing to do with it and zamasu still has his immortality so it litterally did nothing to them.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wanna talk about fucking with reality janembas very presence was fucking up reality on a universal scale IIRC and black zamasu is far above him aswell.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC but i would have to check again toriyama said something along the lines of black has the power to destroy all of space time when he was talking about black goku