Black Clover: Magic Captains vs Fairy Tail: Spriggan Twelve

• 57 results
Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I guess it's time to stop this "August copies the 'verse GG" show. . .

---> The reason why August's copy magic will never work against BC Mages is 'cause August cannot copy their spells, this means every single magic-power this BC Team has.

Why? Simple. August can't copy magic that comes from tools.

No Caption Provided

---> Every single BC magician/demon, in order to cast spells, need a Grimoire. Book = Tool/Object

Everything of their arsenal comes from their Grimoire, since it's the primary sources of power for the Magic Knights and other mages.

No Caption Provided

In other words you can take away that "August solos BC verse GG no reeeee" idea.

---> Furthermore some of these BC Captains should be around LS, isn't it? IIRC. . . Julius, Yami, Langris and Nozel Silva. . . I guess my BC buddies know this better than me

Completely agree.

The speed of top tiers of BC are supposed to be FTL. While there are contentious arguments by some others against it, I still hold on to it at least in the case of the top-tiers.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - The BC team stomps.

Round 2 - This is much closer but I think the FT cannot take Julius down and Zeref is supposed to be immortal. So I don't know what would happen between them. lol Maybe go for a trip or something.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Country lv Acnologia at least" lmao

OT: BCC blitzes r1, mid-high diff r2

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius solos round one, black clover takes round two mid dif.

Avatar image for sakamaki_izayoi
Sakamaki_Izayoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: Yeah no. Spriggans have this in the bag. They have August who can Copy, master, and nullify magic instantly. Irene who’s a master enchanter which she can increase strength, counter spells, and recover stats. Especially when turning into a dragon, her power increases more which allows her to enchant object beyond earth. Invel, who’s magic can freeze anything and even cause a blizzard that would freeze the entire land. Even a simply touch to his skin would cause them to freeze. Larcade, who can use a human’s weakness to defeat them. Such as Hunger, sleep, pleasure which happens to be long range. Bloodman who has the power of all Demons from Tartaros. That means he even has the curse that could beat an immortal. Dimaria who’s can freeze time and use the power of an actual god. She can easily wipe out their entire squad. Jacob who can cancel out his presence and assassinate them. And some people believe Julius would simply freeze them together which is also wrong because of August but, Zeref is the strategist. Clearly he showed some leadership and war tactics during the invasion of FT.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

S12 stomp. Irene solos. August solos. Zeref solos. I don't even need to get into the massive gap in physical strength and durability.

Argevil4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess it's time to stop this "August copies the 'verse GG" show. . .

---> The reason why August's copy magic will never work against BC Mages is 'cause August cannot copy their spells, this means every single magic-power this BC Team has.

Why? Simple. August can't copy magic that comes from tools.

No Caption Provided

---> Every single BC magician/demon, in order to cast spells, need a Grimoire. Book = Tool/Object

Everything of their arsenal comes from their Grimoire, since it's the primary sources of power for the Magic Knights and other mages.

No Caption Provided

In other words you can take away that "August solos BC verse GG no reeeee" idea.

---> Furthermore some of these BC Captains should be around LS, isn't it? IIRC. . . Julius, Yami, Langris and Nozel Silva. . . I guess my BC buddies know this better than me @caocao@maestromage@epsilonr@adi_frost@varricpatermann

Yeah this is wrong. The type of magic August can't copy is specifically magic that uses the tools in it's functionality. He can't copy cana's magic because they use the cards themselves for the attacks. The black clover mages simply learn spells from their grimoires and they power them up a bit but the magic itself doesn't use the book. Fairy tail has a similar thing where mages can study magic books and learn spells from in the but those aren't counted as holder magic.

And no the captains aren't ls.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm.... at least round 2 should going in Team Fairy Tail his favour, unless Julius starts with his magic.

Round 1 is a stomp for Team BC.

Avatar image for sakamaki_izayoi
Sakamaki_Izayoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann: No. Both round will go towards Fairy Tail. August himself would solo the entire Knight Captains. August can copy, master, and then nullify an opponent's Magic instantly. Meaning that Julius time magic wouldn’t effect him. Simply by using the magic against August, he would instantly copy, master, and nullify it. As for speed, it wouldn’t matter anyways. (I don’t believe BC speed is FTL) August fought against Racer, a mage who’s magic allows him to slow down time with the things around him. Yet August copied his magic and still was able to be “faster” than him. With that being said, August would copy their magic to increase his speed if he pleased. August is also the smartest among the 12 and has shown impressive reflects like the time he was able to cast a spell that was faster than Laxus’s lighting. Both rounds go to FT seeing how destructive and powerful their mages are.