Yami Sukehiro (Darkness)

Charlotte Roselei (Thorn)

Jack the Ripper (Cutting)

Dorothy Unsworth (Dream)

Kaiser Granvorka (Vortex)

Rill Boismortier (Painting)

Fuegoleon Vermillion (Fire)

Langris Vaude (Space)

Kirsch Vermillion (Cherry Blossom) (Kirsch and Langris aren't captains, but they're the highest ranked magic knights with feats and I wanted an even 13v13)

vs.

Spriggan Twelve

Zeref Dragneel (Death)

Ajeel Raml (Sand)

August (Copy)

Bloodman (Curse)

Brandish μ (Mass)

Dimaria Yesta (Time)

God Serena (Fodder)

Invel Yura (Ice)

Irene Belserion (Witchery)

Jacob Lessio (Assassination)

Larcade Dragneel (Desire)

Neinhart (History)

Wall Eehto (Weakness)

Rules

- Zeref is not Immortal

- Win by Death

- Both sides have basic knowledge of potential one shot killers ie. Zeref or Langris. They don't have knowledge of their exact abilities, only that getting hit by them isn't a good idea.

- They start 100m apart

- Team work as they had in their series

Round 1

- Speed not equal

Round 2

- Speed equalized

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Better equalise speed, or this get really ugly for fairy tail really fast.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equalize speed then we can talk.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CaoCao  Online

Without speed equal the Magic Captains solos the whole verse.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah without equal speed any of the hax captains like Yami or Jack can easily solo.

Boundless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Boundless

I made two separate rounds. The second round has equalized speed.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: In ur dreams. None of the captains can even hurt acnologia. Same goes for Julius.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When speed is not equal the black clover team stomps.

With speed equal, the characters except Yami, Julius and Langris will not be much effective against the fairy tail team. But these 3 are haxed characters and you can argue that Julius himself can pretty much solo all of the remaining fairy tail team even with speed equal. Adding in Yami and Langris only helps Julius.

So, round 1 is an utter stomp in the favour of black clover team.
Black clover team takes round 2 with a bit more difficulty than before and the only survivors are Yami, Julius and Langris.

Boundless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Acnologia isn't apart of the fairy tail team. But a none immortal Zeref is on the fairy tail team.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't got a clue about the BC team, but for some of the Spriggan:

Zeref: Zeref, even when his immortality was countered, could tank hits from Igneel Amped Natsu Dragneel. Natsu in an inferior form is so strong that he can one shot the mountain sized War God, Ikusa-Tsunagi, who was so durable that he could easily tank Base Natsu's hill level attacks:

No Caption Provided

Igneel himself, the person who Natsu's power was coming from in that moment, was effortlessly able to create mountain sized explosions:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So the team will need to output way above mountain levels of energy to put down Zeref. And Zeref was able to go at it with Natsu, later, so he scales to Natsu pretty well. Not to mention that his magic allows him to one shot kill.

August: August, according to him, knew every Magic. While I don't want to wank him, I assume this would mean he can use the powers of the rest of the Spriggan. Not saying he will, just noting it. But what he's actually done is impressive nonetheless.

No Caption Provided

His blast was easily the size of a mountain (it was way behind that mountain but still visible.) Aside from that, August could tank a full force hit from Gildarts Clive using his mechanical arm, which countered his magical countering, and Gildarts using a random punch could bust mountains and battlefields:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

And August could use the Oracion Seis' Magic, including time manipulation which allows a peak human speed guy to appear massively FTE to lightning timers like Gray Fullbuster, mind reading, and illusions. Oh, and he can effortlessly create barriers in an instant that are durable enough to protect against this:

No Caption Provided

Brandish: Brandish is more or less a glass cannon, but she effortlessly made a hill into a foot-sized stepping stone before MHS+ guys could do a thing about it.

Dimaria: Dimaria can freeze time and slice at her opponents with casual city block+ level sword slashes. She can also make her opponent relive all the pain they ever felt in their whole life simultaneously.

God Serena: God Serena, by statements and scaling, is far superior to the likes of Laxus, who, as I showed earlier, could create massive electrical explosions (he had done that casually while joking and weakened, mind you.) Serena curbstomped 4 Wizard Saints, the weakest of which could tank hits from Laxus Pre-Timeskip, and Laxus didn't really get much stronger overtime by feats. Serena also scales to Gildarts, who said that they'd be evenly matched in a fight. God Serena has control over the four elements, so anything related to them is getting eaten by him.

Invel: Invel, IIRC, can make island level blizzards and is superior to Gray, who has near-Absolute Zero temperatures in terms of ice manipulation. He also has a sort of mind control.

Irene: I don't remember much from Irene except that she can summon something superior to this:

No Caption Provided

And hits with enough force to break almost every bone in Erza Scarlet's body, who went on directly after their fight to block hits from Natsu and Gray while still recovering from her injuries, Natsu in his END state, which could break apart Gray's ice that was durable enough to no sell Pre-Timeskip Natsu's fire.

Larcade: Basically, anyone on your team who isn't a virgin is getting one shot, and then whoever else that still needs to eat or sleep is getting beaten down. He can also block city block level stuff on his fingers.

I don't remember enough of Ajeel, Whal, Neinhart, Bloodman or Jacob. Bloodman might have existence erasure IIRC.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CaoCao  Online

@el_directo_ said:

@caocao: In ur dreams. None of the captains can even hurt acnologia. Same goes for Julius.

Against all captains together? I realy doubt that, but why do you think so? Because magic resistance?

Don´t tell me cuz Acnologia his durability.

fyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By fyron

@cocacolaman: Igneel is way above mountain level dude. Not even a diehard fan of FT but Pre Timeskip Gildarts destroyed a mountain accidentally. The crippled Gildarts who had trouble against Bluenote. And Alvarez Base Natsu oneshotted him. And Alvarez Gildarts is above Alvarez Base Natsu by author's word. The Gildarts whom Human Acnologia/Igneel Natsu can oneshot. And Igneel is stronger than Igneel Natsu since Igneel Natsu only has Igneel's magic power whereas Igneel has the physical strength of a dragon too.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fyron: I know Igneel is above mountain level. That specific feat, though, was mountain level. He also did it without really trying, which is neat.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Yes because of magic resistance, none of their magic attacks or hax will work on him not to mention they will only be feeding him more power because he will eat all of their magic. You are also forgetting the vast difference in power here. Acnologia who is large country level 'at least' against bunch of city to mountain level captains? He massacres them even in speed unequal match. He might not be able to tag them but they can't hurt him either and it will only be a matter of time b4 they run out of mana.

Only people like asta or the demon might be able to harm acno(due to the nature of their magic/anti magic) but they are far too weak.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: That specific feat is far above mountain level. It was bigger than a mountain range and it was dwarfing the entire forest around it. Not to mention the crap ton of vaporization. It would be at least multi mountain+.

Boundless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_ Acnologia isn't apart of this battle. I'm not quite sure why you keep bringing him up.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dorothy thinks and put every Spriggan in her infinite-sized world where they will passively getting drowsier until they die.

Boundless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody willing to argue for the Spriggan Twelve?

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irene solos. None of them are getting past her Dragon Scales. August can also insta copy and nullify their magic and slow their perceptions down. They can't even touch Bloodman who has deadly hax like Macro, Sensation, Momento Mori, and Franmelth's ability to absorb anything with a soul which includes magic. Not to mention these guys are way above the BC captains in DC, strength and durability.

Boundless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 CaoCao  Online

Round 1: The Magic Captains still claps

Round 2: Could go either way.

Boundless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it seems that the consensus is that the black clover team stomps the first round and win the second round more often than not.

INF4MY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BC wins due to Julius time haxs

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I don't see how they get around Dimaria in round 2

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

August counters the Magic Knight Captains pretty hard tbh.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dorothy solos dude. They can't do anything against a universal BFR

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

August could solo 2nd round, he can literally copy and nullify almost all their abilities and magic attacks. Irene could solo as well. She much above them in power(somewhere between largeisland to country level) and her dragon scales which is very magic resistant would be a pain in the ass for the captains. Then add hax like dimaria who would just stop time and go on a killing spree the captains don't have a way of winning in a speed equal round. They get slaughtered horribly.

Syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its basically Julius vs Zeref and i think Julius wins most likely.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: sorry but no, August won't have the time to copy their abilities before Dorothy sends them to another dimension

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By VarricPatermann

Round 1: The whole FT franchise get statued and haxed away. That is a horrible mismatch.

Round 2: Hard to say, since every team has at least one person that can answer against the hax of another person and vise versa. Based on the other stats the Spriggan should be stronger, so i will going with the Spriggan via mid. diff.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spriggans stomp and BC characters aren’t light speed.

Not that speed even really matters considering one of the spriggans can stop time for an extended amount of time and can kill them all while time is stopped. Also if Irene calls down a meteor everyone in the BC team dies.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: As if Julius couldn't time stop...

Also they are indeed FTL and Speed does matter since FT time magic dude has to think in order to stop time.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epsilonr: When did Julius stop time? I only remember him slowing time. And it doesn’t matter if the Fairy Tail team is slower, they are tiers more powerful. Yammy’s Dimensional slash and the sleeping magic are the only two things I’ve seen that even have a chance is killing them.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

"I only remember him slowing time": Time Slow is the only thing he never done...

Time Acceleration & Time Reversal: https://i0.wp.com/mangachapters.com/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_5d88081f45ecb/acb79d83f1b009bdb73ad6c23315ce09/BlackClover-(11).jpg

Time Stop: https://i0.wp.com/mangachapters.com/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_5d88081f45ecb/acb79d83f1b009bdb73ad6c23315ce09/BlackClover-(16).jpg

Another one: https://i0.wp.com/mangachapters.com/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_5d88081f45ecb/a6a4a04b37a782d331a3a5f03a2899f1/12b.png

He never slow down time.

"And it doesn’t matter if the Fairy Tail team is slower, they are tiers more powerful.": what tier are they?

"Yammy’s Dimensional slash and the sleeping magic are the only two things I’ve seen that even have a chance is killing them":

+ Julius (As said earlier)

+ Jack the Ripper (Yami*'s Dimension Slash is a rip off of Jack's slash magic)

The 4 of them can win with Mid-Difficulty.

Boundless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for sakamaki_izayoi
Sakamaki_Izayoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, the Spriggan 12 would stop them easily. You don’t actually need all 12 members to win anyways. Just send out the three strongest. August, Irene and Larcade. They would easily wipe out the BC kingdom. Actually, August himself can easily beat them. August is the true Wizard King. He can actually take one all the captains himself and still win. How? Because August can copy, master, and then nullify an opponent's Magic after having given it witness instantly. That means if the BC Wizard King would try and trap him inside a “time dome.” August would instantly copy, master and negate it. August only weakness is magic that comes from a tool such as “magic swords” and such. August already went up against Jellal and some of the oracion seis by himself and still managed to beat them. Even if the enemy is FTL, August would still win because simply using magic in his presence, he’ll copy and do it too. It’s been shown when August fought Racer, who’s magic allows him to slow down the things around him yet August manage to be “faster” than him.

But, since this is fight with all 12 spriggan’s Irene can transform into a dragon and kill them all with a meteor while Larcade would “pleasure” or cause them to sleep. Either way, the Spriggan 12 have the best advantage than the BC.

MirioTogAta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1. BC Captains curbstomps in a complete mismatch.

R2. Could go either way. Leaning toward BC Caps for the majority.

woodwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't see why Captains are faster than Spriggan. Every Spriggan is far far far far above FTL and even the weakest are surface wipers. Leaning toward Ajeel soloing the BCverse.

Sakamaki_Izayoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, it doesn’t matter if they’re even faster. The spriggan 12 are strong either way. Jacob’s am assassin who can simply teleport everyone away. Branish could shrink them instantly. Ajeel would just Buried them. Dimaria Would stop time and kill them.

Larcade would pleasure them to death or make them starve or even sleep. Invel would freeze them instantly. Either way, Spriggan win.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: I haven't read Black Clover in bricks (chapter 57 I think lmao) but when did they ever get light speed? 0.o

R2: Speed equalized? From what I've seen, August takes this easy while the Spriggans watch from away. August hard counters any magic BC uses against him unless it comes from a sword like Yami's, but even then he'd have everyone else's magic including any of the Spriggans. August is one of the most op Fairy Tail villains and only lost due to plot armor because Hiro Mashima knew he would be nigh invincible in FT verse bar the dragons. How is a group of people who only use magic to attack gonna be someone who is immune to their magic? Not to mention people haven't talked much about Zeref (don't need to because of August) with his time stop and death magic. Even without immortality he's annoying to deal with, along with Irene's resistance to magic.

Argevil4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if the black clover guys are faster, it won't make much of a difference (not like we don't see characters from both series fight against ppl faster than them). They don't have the power to put down the spriggans b4 they attack and any hax they try to use would be instantly nullified by august. And think the captains can deal with things like dimaria's timestop, jacob's transport, brandish's mass manipulation, and zeref's insta death. Spriggans should take both rounds

And no black clover characters aren't ftl I thought ch 248 made that clear

Sakamaki_Izayoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Argevil4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sakamaki_izayoi: Lol yeah. It's been pretty clear b4 that but that chapter made it completely obvious

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess it's time to stop this "August copies the 'verse GG" show. . .

---> The reason why August's copy magic will never work against BC Mages is 'cause August cannot copy their spells, this means every single magic-power this BC Team has.

Why? Simple. August can't copy magic that comes from tools.

No Caption Provided

---> Every single BC magician/demon, in order to cast spells, need a Grimoire. Book = Tool/Object

Everything of their arsenal comes from their Grimoire, since it's the primary sources of power for the Magic Knights and other mages.

No Caption Provided

In other words you can take away that "August solos BC verse GG no reeeee" idea.

---> Furthermore some of these BC Captains should be around LS, isn't it? IIRC. . . Julius, Yami, Langris and Nozel Silva. . . I guess my BC buddies know this better than me @caocao@maestromage@epsilonr@adi_frost@varricpatermann

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 CaoCao  Online

I guess it's time to stop this "August copies the 'verse GG" show. . .

---> The reason why August's copy magic will never work against BC Mages is 'cause August cannot copy their spells, this means every single magic-power this BC Team has.

Why? Simple. August can't copy magic that comes from tools.

No Caption Provided

---> Every single BC magician/demon, in order to cast spells, need a Grimoire. Book = Tool/Object

Everything of their arsenal comes from their Grimoire, since it's the primary sources of power for the Magic Knights and other mages.

No Caption Provided

In other words you can take away that "August solos BC verse GG no reeeee" idea.

---> Furthermore some of these BC Captains should be around LS, isn't it? IIRC. . . Julius, Yami, Langris and Nozel Silva. . . I guess my BC buddies know this better than me @caocao@maestromage@epsilonr@adi_frost@varricpatermann

This^

Also round 1 isn´t debatable, they get blitzed out of nowhere. Round 2 is more debatable, but since Julius can still slow down his enemies+attacks and can accelerate the time for himself, he still has the speed advantage. I mean you can´t even suprise Julius, since he has foresight as well and can rewind time to a certain degree.

Spriggan ends like this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There are only a few Spriggan that have time manipulation, but most of them has no answer against Julius.

Also lol at August copy and nullify the magic from BC, when he can´t even influence object based magic. It is more the opposite way, since people like Asta and Co. can nullify magic lmao.

I change my mind from my 4 month old post, since Team Black Clover still curbs in round 2.

DRdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spriggan

Sakamaki_Izayoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Actually, August should still be able to copy their magic. August can copy, master, and then nullify an opponent's Magic instantly. However, he is unable to copy Holder Magic as one cannot use Holder Magic without physically using the required tools. In BC, the Grimoires are magical items but it increases the power of the Wizards and also allow them to use specific spells for the wizard to cast. The magic doesn’t come from the book itself which means August can copy it. It was shown that people can still use magic without a Grimoire. The Grimoire just increases their power and shows them new spells for the user to cast. This can be also proven since Asta’s only has a tool not magic like at all. Not only that, you showed a part of the manga when Julius used his own magic without the Grimoire. Julius has never shown anyone his Grimoire until he died which means he’s been using his own magic. August can copy, master, and nullify Julius magic because 1, The Grimoire only helps them increase their magic and give them specific spells for the user to use. It’s not the tool that the magic is being cast so August can copy it since it’s coming from the user. This also was shown during the fight against Gildarts and Cana. She used Fairy Glitter, a spell that can only be cast if the user has the mark, yet August copy, and nullify it. 2, Julius hasn’t revealed his Grimoire to anyone so I doubt he’ll use it bows