Canary I think her cry should put him down eventually

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

20 feet isn’t far at all, Sabretooth has superhuman speed, he can close that distance in the blink of an eye, and Canary has no knowledge on Creeds superhuman stats, claws, or healing factor. Dinah would lose for sure in this scenario. Doesn’t know what she’s up against, and doesn’t have the time to figure it out.

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Canary

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creed blitzes

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dinah.

She isn't slow, and at 20 feet, Sabretooth may need to leap from a building to reach her. Even then, she isn't getting stomped in CQC.

Canary Cry GG.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By last0fth3risen

Creed is not blitzing Dinah, she's too skilled.

Canary Cry FTW. Superhuman senses end Sabretooth here.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dinah dominates this. She is physically a match at least and one Canary Cry is going to really ruin Creed's day. I'd give Sabretooth a few rounds just because he has done some shit before and is Wolverine's number one foe. Black Canary takes 8/10

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub: how can she match him physically? He could tear her apart without using his claws

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Koays  Online

Dinah solidly

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey said:

The one who actually has a nanosecond reaction stomps.

Who?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv said:

@wabubub: how can she match him physically? He could tear her apart without using his claws

Psylocke has physically matched him on several occasions, though he had the upper hand in strength

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabretooth wins if he can close that distance quick enough to swipe those powerful claws across her belly, otherwise, Dinah should drop him with a Canary Cry.

No Caption Provided

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv: She goes toe to toe with much more powerful characters in her various JLA appearances. How can she not? The best thing about Sabretooth is that Wolverine has a tough fight every time they meet.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey said:

@geekryan: You asked who, right? It's obvious you don't have a clue about DC street levels. Not gonna bother coz your excuses will always be: "It's an outlier". Easy way out if you asked me but it can easily be countered.

LOL.

Prove it isn't an outlier then.

a_marques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By a_marques

@tedirey: if you think Dinah has nanosecond reaction speed because of one little statement then it's clear YOU don't have a clue about DC power levels in general. For DC street levelers bullet timing is still a big deal.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub: creed blitzes the human. Get over it.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey said:
@a_marques said:

@tedirey: if you think Dinah has nanosecond reaction speed because of one little statement then it's clear YOU don't have a clue about DC power levels in general. For DC street levelers bullet timing is still a big deal.

Hahaha. There are tons of instances showing otherwise. And if you think that's just one little statement, then you have no clue what's going on.

Please provide these tons of instances then

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I was a betting man, I’d say Creed and damn near in a stomp. If she’s fast enough to throw him off with an initial scream, he’s smart enough to go out of sight to ambush her from another angle. That first scream will be an eye opener given his senses are on 10. But he has the tactical/military/extensive combat history training to then approach it differently. IF he tries to just power through her screams, the outcome may be different. But I’m giving the edge to Victor 10/10 given his resume and healing factor.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

If I was a betting man, I’d say Creed and damn near in a stomp. If she’s fast enough to throw him off with an initial scream, he’s smart enough to go out of sight to ambush her from another angle. That first scream will be an eye opener given his senses are on 10. But he has the tactical/military/extensive combat history training to then approach it differently. IF he tries to just power through her screams, the outcome may be different. But I’m giving the edge to Victor 10/10 given his resume and healing factor.

Very true. You can't really put Canary's stats over Creed's given the immense gap in both how much each can take alongside general stuff like strength and the like. The only realistic option would be him tanking the first scream and then just going from there.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

canary is not only far more skilled but her cry will end him effortlessly, his only advantage is strength and speed and the speed gap isn’t enough to quantify a blitz

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: None of those feats are even Black Canary, and none of them are remotely close to nanosecond

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Yeah, it’s throwing me off that people are Saying she wins. Granted, I’m not as well versed on what she brings, but Sabretooth is a monster. Only if he tries to almost walk through her cries can I see him getting overwhelmed. He’ll get hit, get hurt, heal, and then come from another direction.

Otherwise, what are we saying? If she makes light work of Sabes, does she do the same with others like Logan, Deathstroke, Cap, etc? They all are of the super soldier variety and though I’m sure she can wound them, I can’t see her beating any of them more times than not.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@professorrespect:

Yeah, it’s throwing me off that people are Saying she wins. Granted, I’m not as well versed on what she brings, but Sabretooth is a monster. Only if he tries to almost walk through her cries can I see him getting overwhelmed. He’ll get hit, get hurt, heal, and then come from another direction.

Otherwise, what are we saying? If she makes light work of Sabes, does she do the same with others like Logan, Deathstroke, Cap, etc? They all are of the super soldier variety and though I’m sure she can wound them, I can’t see her beating any of them more times than not.

Most of the arguments for me either come off as

A. Argument from high ending (big showings instead of lots of regular ones)

B. ABC scaling (A scales to B, B scales to C, etc etc)

Both of which are equally flawed in presentation/feats, especially when you try to argue one is significantly faster than the other: very rarely do you have street tier characters interacting in such a extreme manner. Sure, Sabretooth is a bit of a jobber here and there, but he's still a Wolverine tier opponent with better regen and essentially morals off attitude.

a_marques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By a_marques

@tedirey: thanks for proving my point. No one who actually knows those characters is ever going to argue Shiva or Dinah being faster than Supergirl or Superman with a straight face, lol. Going by your own logic, Marvel street levelers are also light speed since we have instances where characters like Black Panther outmaneuvers Silver Surfer who operates in a nanosecond. Consistency matters.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

EXACTLY. Either saying she once stunned Superman so she’d scream a hole through Victor, or that she beat Batman, and Batman beat Darkseid, so she stomps here. Either way (I just pulled those out of the sky), I’m still here like…”what?”

I think she can hurt and stun him. May even get some good hits in. And who knows what with prep or no morals/better starting distance. But less anything catered to making this easier for her, he’s going to stomp. He has a healing factor, like 50+ years of combat experience, and a ton of physical advantages. She literally just has the scream, which he’ll figure out how to get around. And once he’s out of sight, he’s hunting her and taking her by surprise. We’re talking about the same guy that gets the jump on Logan- who knows him AND has his own heightened senses. Now he’s going against a foe that knows absolutely nothing about him. He can zero in on her from a distance and then do what he does best- hunt and kill.

She honestly doesn’t stand a chance if I was giving my honest opinion. Take off her morals and take away his healing and maybe it’s the other way.

a_marques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: says the guy who thinks STREET LEVELERS PEAK HUMANS are faster than speedsters high tiers, lol. Because Superman and Supergirl were definitely using their speed and going all out, right?

And no, you didn't debunk anything. But whatever. I'm not wasting any more of my time with you.

SanMiguel1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is hilarious. Creed for an easy win.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know this would be a good fight though.

I'm here to read the arguments.

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By marygcrisostomo

Sabertooh tears her apart