User Lists: 0

^

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@firestarlord73194: What kind of conditions?

Like location, starting distance, victory conditions, state of mind etc.?

Avatar image for deactivated-609f17aa98b05
deactivated-609f17aa98b05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BB destroyed a planet I believe when he was around his peak. Even depowered he managed to fuck Thanos up a bit (albeit losing afterwards) and everyone knows Thanos is super durable.

If we're using BB at his strongest it doesn't matter if whitebeard is prime or not, a scream from him will vaporize him.

Depowered his scream destroyed mountains. If whitebeard is around mountain level (I don't watch/read op so IDK) then it'll seriously hurt him probably. If anyone can provide info I'd appreciate it!

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95 said:

@firestarlord73194: What kind of conditions?

Like location, starting distance, victory conditions, state of mind etc.?

starting Distance: 100 yards

conditions: death, ko incap

state of mind: serious, standard power levels

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black bolt with ease

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

bb stomps. His voice would mist white beard with a whisper never mind a shout lol

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe: using gladiator isn’t a good example. He‘s been matched by Cannonball and Gambit

SamHerkel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe: using gladiator isn’t a good example. He‘s been matched by Cannonball and Gambit

In one of my favorite comics, too. I surely enjoyed that. Black Bolt should win here.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ob1Toe
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@kasya_carey: White beard was stabbed and shot by normal guns and swords. does this mean hes street level? random out of context examples of someone getting injured by things weaker then them doesnt make all there other feats disappear lol. The gambit fight is pretty clearly pis since gladiator could fight and injure chracters like vulcan and nova prime both of whom are far stronger then cannonball and Gambit. He lost to cannonball due to cannonball absorbing his energy which led to gladiator losing due to him no longer feeling confident which powers his abilites

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kasya_carey

@ob1toe: There is a such thing as piercing durability. I also never said who won. Only thing I said was Gladiator is not a good example.

Gladiator is a jobber. That’s not even all of the people he encountered too. Sue knocked him down with an oil explosion.

Also Cannonball don’t have any feats to prove he’s near that level. Him absorbing the energy is an outlier. So wouldn’t even bother trying to justify that

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By NewWorldOrder

Whitebeard doesn’t have a shot at winning here at all.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@kasya_carey: to be 100% fair I doubt wb would have a easy time dealing with sue either lol

No Caption Provided
seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black bolt laughs & accidentally one shots

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with Black Bolt.

He's got consistently high durability and his offensive ability is at minimum equal to Whitebeard's. Whitebeard's best advantage is his physical strength, the fact that he can use omnidirectional attacks, and the fact he can eat a lot of damage (Black Bolt is very unlikely to use a strong enough quake to eliminate him strait off the back.

Although I think Whitebeard could kill him in a very gruesome fashion (grabbing him by the skull and giving him a quake to the spine), in a realistic scenario Black Bolt could scream his body away from the start or at least realize what he's dealing with fast enough to make a strong enough scream.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with Black Bolt.

He's got consistently high durability and his offensive ability is at minimum equal to Whitebeard's. Whitebeard's best advantage is his physical strength, the fact that he can use omnidirectional attacks, and the fact he can eat a lot of damage (Black Bolt is very unlikely to use a strong enough quake to eliminate him strait off the back.

Although I think Whitebeard could kill him in a very gruesome fashion (grabbing him by the skull and giving him a quake to the spine), in a realistic scenario Black Bolt could scream his body away from the start or at least realize what he's dealing with fast enough to make a strong enough scream.

I don't think that he really has advantages here. Black Bolt can physically constantly hang around Thing,Namor etc , so I doubt that he would win a straight fistfight and BB has as much omnidirectional potential as he he does (Although it's true that he probably won't use it right off the bat). I mean he caused the Tunguska event with the slightest whisper.