master of death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By master of death

people who  r say that superman  wins dont know anything 
black bolt can augument his durability and reflexes and strength to unknown levels 
he's taken beating by hulk without any injury  
black bolt is fast enough to keep up with nova 
black bolt totally owns superman 

Avatar image for master_of_death
master of death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By master of death

people who  r say that superman  wins dont know anything 
black bolt can augument his durability and reflexes and strength to unknown levels 
he's taken beating by hulk without any injury  
black bolt is fast enough to keep up with nova 
black bolt totally owns superman 

navyBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By navyBatman

Superman 

Xi Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Xi Felix

Battle starts.

*Splat* 

Black Bolt's dead, Superman wins(or if morals apply, gets knocked out).

Avatar image for the_last_son_of_krypton
The Last Son Of Krypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thing that I take into consideration is that Black Bolt's sonic scream could harm Superman and disrupt his super hearing, causing him to bleed from his ears. It's something that will slow Superman down, yes, but I don't think Superman will be down and out. He could recover and using his combat speed and reflexes blitz Black Bolt, or take him out from range with his heat vision. Really, I don't see Black Bolt defeating Superman. Simply slow him down.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Superman wins. His speed along with his other super-human attributes easily allow him to kill Blackbolt before he can open his mouth.

galanoftaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By galanoftaa

blackbolt would win superman is fast but hes not that fast and if blackbolt opened his mouth he wouldnt no it was coming he would have to know his powers also blackbolt  has super strength not hulk or superman level but enough to hold his own to say a word and blow sm to pieces

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#108  Edited By spidey 15
@galanoftaa: Umm....you do realize that superman is faster than light, right? 
=]
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Silver2467
@galanoftaa said:

" blackbolt would win superman is fast but hes not that fast and if blackbolt opened his mouth he wouldnt no it was coming he would have to know his powers also blackbolt  has super strength not hulk or superman level but enough to hold his own to say FUCK YOU and blow sm to shit "

I am sorry, but this is not completely accurate. First, SuperMan can fly into a double black hole completely unscathed. Black Bolt's scream is roughly equivalent to a few nuclear detonations. His capability to destroy planets is only speculation and has never been proven, and during the instance in which he tore a rift in reality, he had machines amplifying his powers. Black Bolt's scream would not phase SuperMan, especially given the fact that he has on several occasions withstood the power of numerous nuclear explosions without any harm whatsoever. It took a close range supernova caused by Brainiac to temporarily knock SuperMan unconscious. Blackagar's scream is nowhere near the power level of a supernova. Second, Black Bolt's strength is a non-factor. He has increased his strength enough to fight Hulk. That is not on the scale necessary to harm SuperMan. He regularly fights opponents stronger than he is, and he has demonstrated the strength necessary to aid in the movement of the planet. Black Bolt cannot harm him by brute strength. Black Bolt's durability is not up to par either as he has cannot withstand blows from someone in SuperMan's strength class. His greatest speed showings are only outrunning Quicksilver, who can only move at Mach 5. SuperMan has demonstrated nanosecond reaction time and has flown faster than light on a multitude of occasions. As for Black Bolt's other powers, such as force fields and matter manipulation, Blackagar has not shown to transmute organic matter, to my knowledge, and his force fields cannot withstand the blows that SuperMan could bring forth or the power of SuperMan's heat vision, which, at their most powerful, can be hotter than the core of the sun. Black Bolt cannot win this. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Silver2467
@spidey 15: Ah, give him a break. He is new. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By King_Saturn
The Man of Steel wins
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By spidey 15
@Silver2467: True, i didn't realize that...lol 

Just a question, in order to survive a black hole, you have to travel faster than light, or am i mistaken? 
=]
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Silver2467
@spidey 15: To escape a black hole, he would have to move faster than light. To survive inside it, you would have to be capable of withstanding the gravitational power of it, which, as you know, black hole's have gravitational fields powerful enough to absorb light. Obviously, the reason black hole's have such high gravitational power is because of their size. Gravity is a potential energy and is relative to the amount of mass present in any given object or structure. The more mass, the more gravity. Some black holes are larger than galaxies, while others are only around the size of a star. Either way though, the gravitational power as well as the other unknown properties of black holes that would have devastating power are why it is so impressive for someone like SuperMan or Silver Surfer to fly through them unharmed. (Sorry about the scientific tutorial.)
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By spidey 15
@Silver2467: Hmm, thanks. That was really helpful my friend. 
=D
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Silver2467
@spidey 15: No trouble. 
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins. He is to fast...and he could withstand Blackbolts speaking. Blackbolt would have to really really scream to take the Supes down. Plus I dont think BB can a really good hit from Supes.

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By drkhwk2001

I wish i could say BB, but Supes wins this.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#118  Edited By sexy_merc

rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#119  Edited By rogue_mar1e

Superman easily .

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Golem said:
"

Speed of Light>Speed of Sound

Supes wins in a CURBSTOMP

"
You probably don't post here anymore, but Black Bolt's voice isn't sonic in nature. It's actually his electron manipulation power which is connected to the speech center of his brain that causes his voice to be so powerful. Any attempt for him to use his voice (ie speak) triggers the effect. Some writers have mistook it as sonic though, but Kirby and Lee > them. 

With all that said, Superman wins.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#121  Edited By Magian

Superman wins.

intothetempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By intothetempest

I choose you, black bolt! Seriously,I mean yes speed of light is faster than speed of sound, but I'm not sure supes has ever gone light speed in earths atmosphere. Also, it's not like he'd just go as fast as he could to take out his opponent straight away. I think Black bolt is durable enough and strong enough to hang in there until he realises that he won't be able to beat him using pure strength, and so he waits for supes to come close enough to him and screams in his face. But that's just me. So, black bolt ftw

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By FinalStar86
@intothetempest said:
" I choose you, black bolt! Seriously,I mean yes speed of light is faster than speed of sound, but I'm not sure supes has ever gone light speed in earths atmosphere. Also, it's not like he'd just go as fast as he could to take out his opponent straight away. I think Black bolt is durable enough and strong enough to hang in there until he realises that he won't be able to beat him using pure strength, and so he waits for supes to come close enough to him and screams in his face. But that's just me. So, black bolt ftw "
He can scream all he wants, it won't even make Supes budge
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#124  Edited By Ferro Vida

Superman has taken more powerful blasts then Black Bolt is capable of, and is fast and strong enough to end this fight before BB can even attempt to use his matter manipulation.

intothetempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By intothetempest
@FinalStar86: And if supes is using his super hearing at all?  I mean, Wonder woman just smashing her bracelets into his ears caused him extreme pain. Black bolts scream is extremely destructive, I think he could pull it off
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By xan84

intothetempest 

First BB has no idea about the hearing thing. Second WW is fast enough to hide (like 1000000 faster then BB) and knows how Sups fight. To say that something like this would work its completly ridiculos. 

Superman can tank Supernovas, 2 planets colliding on him, blanets blowing up, using his head as a battering ram to blow up black matter moons etc etc etc. BB can scream all it whants it would do absolutly nothing to superman. Also Superman would KO him in a nanosecond. BB's brain is not even going to have time to send information from 1 neuron to the other ... 

This is not even a hard win for Sups, this is a complete STOMP.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Ferro Vida
@intothetempest said:
" @FinalStar86: And if supes is using his super hearing at all?  I mean, Wonder woman just smashing her bracelets into his ears caused him extreme pain. Black bolts scream is extremely destructive, I think he could pull it off "
If Superman wasn't able to control his hearing then every time someone's heart beat he would go into convulsions from the pain of it.
intothetempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By intothetempest
@Ferro Vida: I know he can control it, just on the off chance he was using it?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Silver2467
@intothetempest: Wonder Woman is vastly stronger than Black Bolt also. The comparison cannot be made. SuperMan has gone into a double black hole completely unharmed. Black Bolt's scream is only around the destructive power level of a few nuclear warheads. SuperMan has also undergone an energy attack that was equal to one million nuclear detonations. Black Bolt cannot harm him with his scream, especially given the fact that Black Bolt's scream is not powerful because of sonic resonance. It is powerful because of the electron disruption that his voice itself causes. It is quasi-sonic, meaning only partly sonic. SuperMan has taken worse. Not to mention, Black Bolt has never transmuted organic matter, to my knowledge, and his strength, speed, and durability are useless when compared to SuperMan's. Black Bolt can draw on his power to make himself physically strong enough to fight Hulk. In contrast, SuperMan is strong enough to move Mageddon. There are no parallels that can be drawn. Black Bolt's greatest showing of speed was moving faster than Mach 5 (outrunning Quicksilver). Black Bolt cannot harm SuperMan. This is coming from someone who actually likes Black Bolt more than SuperMan. SuperMan wins. 
intothetempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By intothetempest
@Xan: While there was a bit of an exaggeration at the end of that statement I guess you have a good point 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Ferro Vida
@intothetempest said:
" @Ferro Vida: I know he can control it, just on the off chance he was using it? "
You're argument is that he goes into this fight with his super hearing cranked to the max? I don't see that as likely at all, and besides that the OP doesn't state he starts the fight straining to hear something, and even if he was Black Bolt shouldn't be able to put him down because that's not how Blackbolt's powers work.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#132  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467: 

I'm sorry but do you acctually have a scan of superman moving megeddon
intothetempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By intothetempest
@Ferro Vida: Haha okay well not really an argument just a possible situation, op doesn't state it but maybe he was listening to find out who had won the Soccer world cup and hear Black Bolt cheering for his favourite team?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer: Not on me, no, but if for whatever your reasons that bothers you, would you rather I bring up SuperMan carrying a pyramid? Or aiding in the movement of the planet? Or lifting the Spectre? Take your pick. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467: 

no I've already scene scans of all of Those and I agree that superman wins here I just wanted to use it for another debate
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer: I do not have a scanner. I cannot help in that area. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467: 

thats fine I was just wondering
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer: What other debate did you need the scan for?
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By GT-Man

Superman but not easy
X-23_2513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By X-23_2513

Superman FTW
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467: 

Thor vs superman
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Silver2467: Do you recall the issue in which Superman supported Mageddon during the World War III storyline? Because I only remember him absorbing anti-sunlight from its core, and it's been a long time since I read that run. But, give me a issue number, and I'll be sure to post the scan.
xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By xmenfallen

superman

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By xan84

Superman trows the moon at BB and wins. if this is not going to get BB to scream i don't know what will.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By the creator

The battle is so one sided it is laughable. 
Superman can win this battle before BB even realises that the battle has started. 
Despite what everyone says, BB still has low level enhanced human reaction speed initially. He is then reliant on using his power to augment himself, to gain strength / speed. 
Before he gets to do that, before he gets to scream, before he gets to errect a forcefield, before he can use his matter manipulation ability, before he can do anything, Superman accelerates to his reaction / movement speed sufficient to dodge energy beams and either hits BB (whose durability at this point is a at best a few times greater than Captain Americas) and takes his head clean off or cuts his head head off with a heat beam a few million degrees in temp. 
Either way BB is dead. 

Hell Superman could always fly in to the upper atmosphere faster than BB can follow his movements, and strike him with a heat beam from 100 miles away that is hotter than the core of the sun. 
 Again BB is dead. 
He lacks the speed or durability or raw power to take Supermans attacks.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#146  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

BB.

gunjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By gunjin

i love black bolt and am not fond of superman, but superman wins. 

@the creator said:

" The battle is so one sided it is laughable. Superman can win this battle before BB even realises that the battle has started. Despite what everyone says, BB still has low level enhanced human reaction speed initially. He is then reliant on using his power to augment himself, to gain strength / speed. Before he gets to do that, before he gets to scream, before he gets to errect a forcefield, before he can use his matter manipulation ability, before he can do anything, Superman accelerates to his reaction / movement speed sufficient to dodge energy beams and either hits BB (whose durability at this point is a at best a few times greater than Captain Americas) and takes his head clean off or cuts his head head off with a heat beam a few million degrees in temp. Either way BB is dead.  Hell Superman could always fly in to the upper atmosphere faster than BB can follow his movements, and strike him with a heat beam from 100 miles away that is hotter than the core of the sun.  Again BB is dead. He lacks the speed or durability or raw power to take Supermans attacks. "
his argument is well thought out.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By xan84

The only problem if find with Creator's post is that Superman does no kill. This is a fight in caracter. So Sups is not going to punch his head off he is just going to incapacitate BB before BB knows the fight started. 

Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Funcake
@Fortanono said:
" BB. "
has no chance
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By the creator
@Xan said:
"The only problem if find with Creator's post is that Superman does no kill. This is a fight in caracter. So Sups is not going to punch his head off he is just going to incapacitate BB before BB knows the fight started.   "

My point in stating it like I did was that this is no battle. Its a slaughter. 

@Fortanono said:
"BB. "

Good argument..........