Black Bolt vs Storm

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DaddyCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DaddyCool

Both are in character.
Fight takes place in Yankee Stadium. (which is empty)
Who wins?

DaddyCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DaddyCool

oops meant to post in battle forum

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By John Valentine

Storm would be instantaneously destroyed.
Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Djokic43

Storm wins....not....Bolt wins this easy.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Baldy

I'd be amazed if this battle hadn't already been done, too lazy to look though.

Bolt easily.

glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By glforthewin

black bolt would win.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By Strafe Prower

Black Bolt stomp.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Black Bolt would win this so easily it is not even funny

Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By Bobby X

We're all just waiting aren't we... 
It is an entirely appropriate metaphor to describe this point in the thread as "the calm before the storm". 
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Bobby X said:
" We're all just waiting aren't we... It is an entirely appropriate metaphor to describe this point in the thread as "the calm before the storm".  "
Lol good one
Avatar image for themaskedeidolon
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon

You guys are funny with your "Storm fanboy" hatred lol 
But in the described situation Black Bolt clearly wins this. Storm has used pressure to remove the sound from an area and I guess thats a possibility, but all BB has to do is open his mouth. I think it would take Storm longer than that to soundproof the stadium. She could also, remove the air from his lungs stripping him of his ability to scream? Again, standing face to face with no form of cover, if BB uses one of his powerful screams he wins. It is possible for Storm to win against BB, just not in the described scenario.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@TheMaskedEidolon:  Also he could cancel out most of her powers since he controls electrons

@TheMaskedEidolon: Black Bolt can do allot more to her then scream since character morals apply the odds of him screaming are zero to one since he rarely screams
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Son_of_Magnus:
She also controls electrons, that would just make them start battling for control over electrons... 
Why would he bother doing that when he can just open his mouth and auto-kill her. There's no one else around other than them, I think he would realise thats the only way hes winning this and force himself to do it. If your going to argue BB doesn't use the scream then we have an actual fight here. I'm going to give it to Storm after a near death battle.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Matezoide2

Storm cant hurt BB at all

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By Son Of Storm
@John Valentine said:

" Storm would be instantaneously destroyed

. "
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@TheMaskedEidolon said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: She also controls electrons, that would just make them start battling for control over electrons... Why would he bother doing that when he can just open his mouth and auto-kill her. There's no one else around other than them, I think he would realise thats the only way hes winning this and force himself to do it. If your going to argue BB doesn't use the scream then we have an actual fight here. I'm going to give it to Storm after a near death battle. "
Black Bolt's control over electron's is way stronger then Storms and he rarely uses his scream in fights and still comes out on top He beat the Hulk with out his scream. His electron blasts and speed blitz are enough to beat her. He does not like using his voice becuase of its destructive manor and he does not like to kill read the OP character morals apply. He simply would fly around and hit her with a electron blast and she would be out like a light. Or blitz her.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By rbysjti

Storm can block blackbolt 's blasts even i he uses his voices. Storm can control the elements. . Besides, making the place dark would be Storm's advantage and Blackbolt doesn't even know he's already in the middle of a hundred hydrogen bombs.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Baldy
@Bobby X said:
" We're all just waiting aren't we... It is an entirely appropriate metaphor to describe this point in the thread as "the calm before the storm".  "
Looks like the wait is over.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@rbysjti said:
" Storm can block blackbolt 's blasts even i he uses his voices. Storm can control the elements. . Besides, making the place dark would be Storm's advantage and Blackbolt doesn't even know he's already in the middle of a hundred hydrogen bombs. "
That did not make an ounce of sense
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Son Of Storm
@rbysjti said:
" Storm can block blackbolt 's blasts even i he uses his voices. Storm can control the elements. . Besides, making the place dark would be Storm's advantage and Blackbolt doesn't even know he's already in the middle of a hundred hydrogen bombs. "
Storm only did the bomb in space.
@Baldy said:
" @Bobby X said:
Looks like the wait is over. "
Unfortunately.
Citizen 14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Citizen 14

Bolt takes it Dominantly.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Matezoide2
@rbysjti said:
make a favor to the planet and never have kids
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By rbysjti

Storm will win this battle. inserting the air to blackbolt's body so he'll explode.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By iLLituracy
@rbysjti said:
" Storm will win this battle. inserting the air to blackbolt's body so he'll explode. "

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cracks
@iLLituracy: Bu dui!
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @TheMaskedEidolon said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: She also controls electrons, that would just make them start battling for control over electrons... Why would he bother doing that when he can just open his mouth and auto-kill her. There's no one else around other than them, I think he would realise thats the only way hes winning this and force himself to do it. If your going to argue BB doesn't use the scream then we have an actual fight here. I'm going to give it to Storm after a near death battle. "
Black Bolt's control over electron's is way stronger then Storms and he rarely uses his scream in fights and still comes out on top He beat the Hulk with out his scream. His electron blasts and speed blitz are enough to beat her. He does not like using his voice becuase of its destructive manor and he does not like to kill read the OP character morals apply. He simply would fly around and hit her with a electron blast and she would be out like a light. Or blitz her. "

I don't buy that his electron control is better than Storms, he just uses it more often and its more of a part of his character than Storms. When shes focused on electorn manipulation shes done some impressive things, like killing that herald of galactus, forming lothing for her and other x-men out of thin air, etc. 

How fast is he? I never really pegged him as the speed blitz type. If hes flying around shooting electron blasts then we have a fight between the two as shes capable of the same thing. They're not unavoidable and Storm has defeated Hulk on more than one occation without using her full powers. How's Blackbolt handle, hurricane/tornado force winds and blizzards, I assume he has resistance to lightning because of his electron control.  
DaddyCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DaddyCool

I actually think this fight may be better than most are giving it credit for. As I said character morals apply so BB is not going to just open up the fight by screaming ... That would make this a pointless fight, if they were blood lusted than this would be a BB murderfest. 
@rbysjti said:

" Storm will win this battle. inserting the air to blackbolt's body so he'll explode. "
This is just silly.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Blackbolt would beat Storm extremely easy.

batosaims_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By batosaims_
@Vance Astro said:
" Blackbolt would beat Storm extremely easy. "
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Son Of Storm
Since I just wanna have fun!!!

Storm would come to battle dressed in this. And BB would to "occupied" to do anything!

No Caption Provided
DaddyCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DaddyCool
@Son Of Storm said:
" Since I just wanna have fun!!!

Storm would come to battle dressed in this. And BB would to "occupied" to do anything!

No Caption Provided
"
lmao.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Someone had to post the bad fan art....

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Vance Astro said:
" Someone had to post the bad fan art.... "
It was all in good fun.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Someone had to post the bad fan art.... "
It was all in good fun. "
LOL.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#35  Edited By tensor

blackbolt  wins

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Son Of Storm
@tensor said:

" blackbolt  wins "

Yea. That was decided on page 1.
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By why so serious
@Son Of Storm said:
" @tensor said:

" blackbolt  wins "

Yea. That was decided on page 1. "
yep.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By rbysjti

Storm can block BB's power. She can do this:

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Citizen 14 said:
" Bolt takes it Dominantly. "
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By rbysjti
@Vance Astro said:
" @Citizen 14 said:
"
Wrong. Storm's wind burst is definitely the defense against BB's sounds. Besides, Storm can create loud noises too and focus it on BB's ears.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@rbysjti said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Citizen 14 said:
"
Wrong. Storm's wind burst is definitely the defense against BB's sounds. Besides, Storm can create loud noises too and focus it on BB's ears. "
She doesn't have any defense against his scream.You over-estimate her in every thread.She has no chance against Blackbolt.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By theicon

lets she if she can control sound in space  Black bolt can, look at world war hulk  on the moon  in a vaccum he's still able to control sound  BB wins  love storm but  she loses this round
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By rbysjti
@Vance Astro said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Citizen 14 said:
"
Wrong. Storm's wind burst is definitely the defense against BB's sounds. Besides, Storm can create loud noises too and focus it on BB's ears. "
She doesn't have any defense against his scream.You over-estimate her in every thread.She has no chance against Blackbolt. "
Yes she does have a pretty big chance and you are underestimating Storm,. Who takes the first strike? Storm and before BB could actually make a sound, all the air inside his body is already flashfrozen. While he could still create a sound , Storm redirects it back to him with the use of her winds, then Storm throws ice needles to him and BB loses.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@rbysjti said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Citizen 14 said:
"
She doesn't have any defense against his scream.You over-estimate her in every thread.She has no chance against Blackbolt. "
Yes she does have a pretty big chance and you are underestimating Storm,. Who takes the first strike? Storm and before BB could actually make a sound, all the air inside his body is already flashfrozen. While he could still create a sound , Storm redirects it back to him with the use of her winds, then Storm throws ice needles to him and BB loses. "
Why do you even bother posting in battle forums? You have no idea what you're talking about....
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#45  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Vance Astro: I'm starting to think he's just trying to piss you off. There is no way someone can possibly be that hard-headed (for lack of a less family friendly term)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

It's like people make it their personal mission to make all fans of a certain character look bad.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By rbysjti
@Vance Astro said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Citizen 14 said:
"
Yes she does have a pretty big chance and you are underestimating Storm,. Who takes the first strike? Storm and before BB could actually make a sound, all the air inside his body is already flashfrozen. While he could still create a sound , Storm redirects it back to him with the use of her winds, then Storm throws ice needles to him and BB loses. "
Why do you even bother posting in battle forums? You have no idea what you're talking about.... "
I have an idea of what I'm talking about. Blackbolt is not as powerful as you think and Storm is not as weak as you think. We're basing this battle through their feats. Tell me, what exactly was BB's greatest feat so we can compare it to Storm's? You could at least say that my explanations might work. Storm has dealt with cosmic beings and powerful mutants too.

@Vance Astro said:
" It's like people make it their personal mission to make all fans of a certain character look bad. "
I'm pretty much sure I'm a Storm fan, a self proclaimed number 1 Storm fan of all time.",)
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#48  Edited By Ferro Vida
@rbysjti: You're a fanboy, not a fan. White Mage is a fan. Son of Storm is a fan.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@rbysjti said:

I have an idea of what I'm talking about. Blackbolt is not as powerful as you think and Storm is not as weak as you think. We're basing this battle through their feats. Tell me, what exactly was BB's greatest feat so we can compare it to Storm's? You could at least say that my explanations might work. Storm has dealt with cosmic beings and powerful mutants too.

Blackbolt has taken out more durable people than Storm with a whisper.Why you think she can attack before he does anything is beyond me...Why can't Storm fans grasp the fact that Storm is slower than most street levelers.She doesn't have superhuman or even peak human reflexes..not even enhanced.She's slow.He will easily eliminate her.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By dane
@Vance Astro: You're talking to a person who thinks Storm has power greater than God himself and ranks her as faster than the Flash. There's no point in discussing anything with them.