Black Adam.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I always though Diana should be able to beat him.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Static Shock

Hmmm.... Black Adam. She could take Captain Marvel, though.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'mma go with Wonder. Styles make fights, and I think she has certain variables that would allow her to defeat him. But I could be wrong ;P

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"I'mma go with Wonder. Styles make fights, and I think she has certain variables that would allow her to defeat him. But I could be wrong ;P"
I think your right G.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"I'mma go with Wonder. Styles make fights, and I think she has certain variables that would allow her to defeat him. But I could be wrong ;P"
I think your right G."
Now we sit back an wait to be challenged
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Hmmm...I have been thinking about this battle for a while... I think Black Adam takes the win here in a close fight... Diana will give him all he can handle...
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Also, is this Wonder Woman with a sword? Or is it just her lasso, tiara, and gauntlets? Either way I think she can deflect Adam's lighting attacks. I dont believe she's as strong as he is either. But she is a better all around fighter. He strikes me as a tank who's willing to stand in front of his opponent and trade shots. If Wonder Woman did that she would surely lose. But she wouldn't. She'd stick and move, change levels, and never really give him a standing target. I know she's technically not a martial artist, but she does utilize kicks in her offensive strategy. Black Adam usually just uses his strength to overwhelm his opponets. I think Wonder Woman's style is perfectly suited to take down someone like that.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10  Edited By Erik
Gambler said:
"Also, is this Wonder Woman with a sword? Or is it just her lasso, tiara, and gauntlets? Either way I think she can deflect Adam's lighting attacks. I dont believe she's as strong as he is either. But she is a better all around fighter. He strikes me as a tank who's willing to stand in front of his opponent and trade shots. If Wonder Woman did that she would surely lose. But she wouldn't. She'd stick and move, change levels, and never really give him a standing target. I know she's technically not a martial artist, but she does utilize kicks in her offensive strategy. Black Adam usually just uses his strength to overwhelm his opponets. I think Wonder Woman's style is perfectly suited to take down someone like that."
This is enough to make me change my vote. The same way she took down Superman.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Gambler said:
"Also, is this Wonder Woman with a sword? Or is it just her lasso, tiara, and gauntlets? Either way I think she can deflect Adam's lighting attacks. I dont believe she's as strong as he is either. But she is a better all around fighter. He strikes me as a tank who's willing to stand in front of his opponent and trade shots. If Wonder Woman did that she would surely lose. But she wouldn't. She'd stick and move, change levels, and never really give him a standing target. I know she's technically not a martial artist, but she does utilize kicks in her offensive strategy. Black Adam usually just uses his strength to overwhelm his opponets. I think Wonder Woman's style is perfectly suited to take down someone like that."
Truth... Wonder Woman is a better fighter than Black Adam... Adam is more brute force... sort of like Superman Prime is just on a lower level... and if she has her weapons... Adam could be in some serious trouble... Black Adam was able to handle multiple people ( Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Power Girl, etc. ) during the World War 3 arc... but after reading over that arc... there were a lot of flaws in it...
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock
erik said:
"Gambler said:
This is enough to make me change my vote. The same way she took down Superman."
Seconded.
Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Mind_Games

Black Adam in the very end because he could keep up with dianas moves and in WW3 he took on the whole justice leauge and beat them

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell
King Saturn said:
"Gambler said:
Truth... Wonder Woman is a better fighter than Black Adam... Adam is more brute force... sort of like Superman Prime is just on a lower level... and if she has her weapons... Adam could be in some serious trouble... Black Adam was able to handle multiple people ( Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Power Girl, etc. ) during the World War 3 arc... but after reading over that arc... there were a lot of flaws in it..."
I agree. I think that actually happens alot when one character takes on several. If they didn't scale back certain characters then the fight wouldn't last past the first panel. Sadly battles like that are a way to showcase one character, while kinda sh!tting on the others involved. There's an issue of JLA where Wonder Woman is blind yet still beats down Black Canary, Plastic Man, Flash, Batman, and Green Arrow......at the same time. It was meant to show just how dangerous Wonder Woman really is, that even though she's blind she can still handle the likes of (insert characters here). But while doing so, it totaly undermines the abilties of the other characters involved.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
Gambler said:
"King Saturn said:
"Gambler said:
Truth... Wonder Woman is a better fighter than Black Adam... Adam is more brute force... sort of like Superman Prime is just on a lower level... and if she has her weapons... Adam could be in some serious trouble... Black Adam was able to handle multiple people ( Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Power Girl, etc. ) during the World War 3 arc... but after reading over that arc... there were a lot of flaws in it..."
I agree. I think that actually happens alot when one character takes on several. If they didn't scale back certain characters then the fight wouldn't last past the first panel. Sadly battles like that are a way to showcase one character, while kinda sh!tting on the others involved. There's an issue of JLA where Wonder Woman is blind yet still beats down Black Canary, Plastic Man, Flash, Batman, and Green Arrow......at the same time. It was meant to show just how dangerous Wonder Woman really is, that even though she's blind she can still handle the likes of (insert characters here). But while doing so, it totaly undermines the abilties of the other characters involved."
Yes Indeed
Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By Forever
Gambler said:
"I think that actually happens alot when one character takes on several. If they didn't scale back certain characters then the fight wouldn't last past the first panel. Sadly battles like that are a way to showcase one character, while kinda sh!tting on the others involved. There's an issue of JLA where Wonder Woman is blind yet still beats down Black Canary, Plastic Man, Flash, Batman, and Green Arrow......at the same time. It was meant to show just how dangerous Wonder Woman really is, that even though she's blind she can still handle the likes of (insert characters here). But while doing so, it totaly undermines the abilties of the other characters involved."
This is a great point.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17  Edited By Zoom
erik said:
"Gambler said:
This is enough to make me change my vote. The same way she took down Superman."

Except for the only reason she took down Superman is because he's weak against magic and didn't realize (because he thought she was Doomsday) that she'd have magic weapons.

Black Adam on the other hand is strong against magic.

He'll definately beat Wonder Woman.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Erik

Other than her Tiara, how did she use magic against him?

Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black adam can defeat wonder woman.  
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zoom
erik said:
"Other than her Tiara, how did she use magic against him?"

Other than her tiara, how did she manage to do any significant damage to him?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Erik

You did not read it. Probably just saw the few scans that were posted on this site in other battles.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Zoom said:

Except for the only reason she took down Superman is because he's weak against magic and didn't realize (because he thought she was Doomsday) that she'd have magic weapons.

Black Adam on the other hand is strong against magic.

He'll definately beat Wonder Woman."
That's not the only time Superman and Wonder Woman have fought. Its only the most recent. I personally don't believe she would need to use her magical weapons in an offensive way. Her bracelets can still defend anything  Black Adam throws at her. And even if her lasso doesn't work magically against BA, she can still use it to gain leverage.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zoom
erik said:
"You did not read it. Probably just saw the few scans that were posted on this site in other battles."

Are you calling me a liar, boy?

Gambler said:
"That's not the only time Superman and Wonder Woman have fought. Its only the most recent."

True, but that's the only time I remember Wonder Woman doing anything that even resembled beating Superman.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Erik
Zoom said:
"erik said:
"You did not read it. Probably just saw the few scans that were posted on this site in other battles."

Are you calling me a liar, boy?

Gambler said:
"That's not the only time Superman and Wonder Woman have fought. Its only the most recent."

True, but that's the only time I remember Wonder Woman doing anything that even resembled beating Superman."
Not at that moment. Since it is now a question though, yes I am.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock
Zoom said:
"Other than her tiara, how did she manage to do any significant damage to him?"
She did use her bracelets to smash his ears.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Zoom
erik said:
"yes I am"
Get out of here.  Nobody respects your opinion in the slightest.

Static Shock said:
"Zoom said:
She did use her bracelets to smash his ears."
True.  Good call.  Still wasn't gonna be enough to take him down without the tiara imo.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom said:
"erik said:
"yes I am"

Static Shock said:
"Zoom said:
She did use her bracelets to smash his ears."
True.  Good call.  Still wasn't gonna be enough to take him down without the tiara imo."
the bracelets only did that because he has super hearing.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock
the human Juggernaut said:
"the bracelets only did that because he has super hearing."
True. Yet, I think she could still do it without the bracelets.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Erik
Zoom said:
"erik said:
"yes I am"
Yeah, I do not think that there is one person here that respects you over me. I have my moments but everything you type on this site is juvenile.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Erik

You also did not even prove that you even read the comic.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

erik said:
"Zoom said:
"erik said:
"yes I am"
Yeah, I do not think that there is one person here that respects you over me. I have my moments but everything you type on this site is juvenile."
i'll admit, I respect zoom over you.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock

LOL.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Zoom

LMAO

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By HalJordan1986x

BA after a good fight

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Erik
"erik said:
"Zoom said:
"erik said:
"yes I am"
Yeah, I do not think that there is one person here that respects you over me. I have my moments but everything you type on this site is juvenile."
i'll admit, I respect zoom over you."

I forgot that Zoom's boy toy was here.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

erik said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"erik said:
"Zoom said:
"erik said:
"yes I am"

I forgot that Zoom's boy toy was here."
i thought you were above childish posts erik.  Apparently not.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Ghostshell

No reason to ruin a good topic. Try to keep the flaming down. Work it out in the PM's.

Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Erik
"erik said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"erik said:
"Zoom said:
"erik said:
"yes I am"

I forgot that Zoom's boy toy was here."
i thought you were above childish posts erik.  Apparently not."
Case and point.
Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#40  Edited By Mind_Games

Wow wish i had some pop corn to read the flaming with

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Erik

Ok. So getting back on topic, I agree with Gambler.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Scourge

black adam can win here

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Someone clarify for me one small detail please:

Does Black Adam only possess one of the powers of each of the Gods whose powers he is endowed with? Or does he have access to the full range of each of their powers?

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

This is actually a decent bump. As I'm no expert on either of these characters, and not to promote ABC logic here, but the Vine has Black Adam taking Superman, yet losing to Wonder Woman. Decent argument made on page one, but she is definitely over powered here ... no?

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#45  Edited By vuviper

@CozyDaPrynce said:

Does Black Adam only possess one of the powers of each of the Gods whose powers he is endowed with? Or does he have access to the full range of each of their powers?

I believe each god grant's him one ability, why? (Which in a way is much like wonder woman's origin)

@Super_SoldierXII: Since Black Adam is limited mostly to close combat, I think Wonder Woman has the advantage as she's better hand to hand, has displayed better reflexes, etc.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jeanroygrant

Black Adam.

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

@vuviper said:

@CozyDaPrynce said:

I believe each god grant's him one ability, why?

If that's the case then I guess wonder woman would be the best suited character to take him down in the comic book universe.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TAneT62

WonderWoman.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@vuviper said:

@CozyDaPrynce said:

I believe each god grant's him one ability, why? (Which in a way is much like wonder woman's origin)

@Super_SoldierXII: Since Black Adam is limited mostly to close combat, I think Wonder Woman has the advantage as she's better hand to hand, has displayed better reflexes, etc.

I guess I'll have to fly with the majority till I know more what I'm talking about. Going to have to pull some Wonder Woman books.