Black Adam vs. Silver Surfer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#151  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sexy Merc said:
" What is Surfer's battle speed usually? "
The majority of the time he does not operate at high speeds.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#152  Edited By sexy_merc
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
The majority of the time he does not operate at high speeds. "
Hmm...interesting. Well this battle would be close as heck, either way.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
The majority of the time he does not operate at high speeds. "
Hmm...interesting. Well this battle would be close as heck, either way. "
Agreed.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Edamame said:
" Is that so? If the Silver Surfer were to operate at full power and if he was blood lusted, then he should be able to do something. "
I'm not implying he will lose, but I am merely pointing out that he rarely ever speed blitzes, or uses the full extent of his reflexes in combat. If he was giving his all, without his regular moral restraints, I'd favour him, but the OP does not state that this is a bloodlusted fight.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#156  Edited By spidey 15
@Morpheus_: How good are SS's reflexes? =]
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
" @Morpheus_: How good are SS's reflexes? =] "
Nanosecond good, but he barely ever shows that.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By spidey 15
@Morpheus_: WOW. He's good, but why doesn't he show that?
=]
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
" @Morpheus_: WOW. He's good, but why doesn't he show that? =] "
It would be incredibly tedious for storytelling's sake, I guess.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By spidey 15
@Morpheus_: That's true. But it would be better if writers could find a logical reason for that.
=]
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Edamame said:
" Also, the OP does not state that this would be a non bloodlusted fight either.    ´D "

No, but the forum rules do.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By spidey 15
@Morpheus_: Doesn't battle forums state that if morals or bloodlsuted aren't stated, don't we assume that the characters are fighting at the best of their ability but within the limits of their personality???
I don't think this is the same with being in character.
=]
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By sexy_merc
@spidey 15 said:
" @Morpheus_: Doesn't battle forums state that if morals or bloodlsuted aren't stated, don't we assume that the characters are fighting at the best of their ability but within the limits of their personality???
I don't think this is the same with being in character. =] "
That still isn't bloodlusted though...
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Edamame said:
" Oh.  Irrelevant question, but do you think Black Adam can take on The Mad Titan? "
Yes.

@spidey 15 said:
" @Morpheus_: Doesn't battle forums state that if morals or bloodlsuted aren't stated, don't we assume that the characters are fighting at the best of their ability but within the limits of their personality???
I don't think this is the same with being in character. =] "

I do not view this as a question for me to answer. You said everything yourself.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By spidey 15
@Sexy Merc: It isn't. But Silver Surfer can accomplish better things if he actually try to use the best of his ability, even if he won't try to kill.

@Morpheus_:
LOL
My point is that if SS use the best of his ability he might try to speed blitz or to use full extent of his reflexes.
=]
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#168  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

SS.

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#169  Edited By VIZION2011

So I must admit I love ss and don't know much about BA except for the fact he super powerful so I did some research so I would not  make a biased fanboi decision and this is what ive come up with....There is no way in hell ss is going to beat BA this dude skill set is badASS!! Yes ss has the power cosmic but that won't be enough to take someone like BA, BA also has the wisdom to discern the power cosmic just how ss has cosmic awareness so I believe he would be able to use that to is advantage, he's faster and more durable and took on the, JLA,Justice SOCIETY and the TT which SS cannot do alone so im going with BA even tho I wish SS can give him a beat down but with out help ss wouldn't win, he would put up a very good fight but he won't win. AND THIS IS COMING FROM A MARVEL FANBOI SO I WOULD LOVE IT IS SOMONE CAN PROVE ME WRONG : (

Avatar image for oihooliganismoi
oiHooliganismoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By oiHooliganismoi
@Morpheus_:  very nicely point even though i dont agree.. i do like how u wrote how it will go down
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@oiHooliganismoi said:
" @Morpheus_:  very nicely point even though i dont agree.. i do like how u wrote how it will go down "
I probably changed my mind since I last posted what you read. I can make a case for either one of them, really. It's open ended in my mind.
VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By VIZION2011

Well can somone make a good case for ss cuz I really dont want him to loose this battle lmao hahha
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@VIZION2010 said:
" Well can somone make a good case for ss cuz I really dont want him to loose this battle lmao hahha "
I'm too  bored to make a case for the Surfer, otherwise I wouldn't mind. 

Besides, the truth is the truth regardless of what the majority supports. Sometimes they coincide, sometimes not. And on this particular thread, there is no absolute truth, in my opinion.
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By ckal

I'd say the Silver Surfer wins. He's just too powerful and too diverse for BA to handle. There are so many ways Surfer can win this battle even if he's not trying to kill BA.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#175  Edited By karrob

Surfer

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By thatguy

Gotta go with BA, but Surfer doesnt go down without a fight. The pure ruthlessness of Adam is what sets him apart to win this.

Danilo018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Danilo018

Silver Surfer with energy discharge can create a massivly powerfull black hole. That outclasses BA by far. And this was before the Anihilation Wave power up. (Also note that both Thanos and Fallen one can easily survive being sucked in the black hole).   

He can easily BFR BA into a far future or far past.   

And when BA does something like this with sheer energy output than we will even start to talk about possibility of SS vs BA  

Nevertheless even weakened Surfer can channel the energies of Big Crunch, (that's how he has defeated the Tenebrous and Aegis), not to mention the full power one. 
Face it guys SS outclasses BA completly. He is another tier up than Superman, Black Adam, Cap. Marvel...       
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By difficlus

I say surfer after a hard battle. 

BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By BattleMage
@Morpheus_ said:
"  Black Adam. His physical strength is near (if not on par with) Superman. The Surfer can certainly be harmed by physical force, and has also been killed in the past by such. His transmutation abilities channelled via the Power Cosmic, could be useful, but I believe Black Adam's mystical origin is likely to protect him from that. The actual cosmic blasts themselves are trickier, but I think BA can withstand them long enough to bring the battle up close - his vicious nature grants him an edge against the Surfer's casual disposition to restrain himself, no matter the opponent (even post-Annihilation, SS has demonstrated remorse, and does hold back, more often than not). In the end, BA's physical strength will, more than likely, prove to be too much for the Surfer to handle. "
I like what you wrote but have to say that Adam is indeed better shape than say a Superman to fight Surfer. But in the end he would  
fall to the POWER COSMIC as well. Adam's only projectile is his magical lighting and we all know that's not touching the surfer.  
His best bet is to amp his fist with magic and go all or nothing, And if this happens, what will he do when the surfer amps as well ? 
Again this is all opinionated.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By sexy_merc

This could go either way.

BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By BattleMage
@Satyrquaze said:
" @Racer_X said:
thanos wouldnt be able to outmuscle black adam  thanos cant even match superman in physical power "
Say it with me... Thanos is a Mutant Eternal, look it up. Just being an Eternal puts him on par with Superman, and he's a mutant with power that puts him head and shoulders above any other Eternal... and to put this within context: Hyperion is an Eternal (from an alternate Earth). The closest example to Thanos for comparison in DC is Darkseid. And yes, Darkseid would crush Black Adam.  I just don't see Black Adam winning over Silver Surfer when in the Galactus/Darkseid crossover (written by John Byrne), Orion was curbstomped by the Surfer. "
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#182  Edited By MrDirector786

Black Adam won pages ago.

X-23_2513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By X-23_2513

Black Adam....
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By BattleMage
@MrDirector786 said:
" Black Adam won pages ago. "

No Caption Provided
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By MrDirector786
@BattleMage: Yes. Black Adam wins. You can facepalm all you want. But if you go back through this thread, you'll see that Black Adam already won pages ago. Get over it.
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By BattleMage
@MrDirector786 said:
" @BattleMage: Yes. Black Adam wins. You can facepalm all you want. But if you go back through this thread, you'll see that Black Adam already won pages ago. Get over it. "
ok just got back from going through the pages and if you do the same 
you would see that Surfer is up 70% to Adam's 30% so you get over it noob!
elevatorparty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By elevatorparty

Black adam - not based on powers or anything else cause i have never read any comics from either character but Black Adam seems to be more interesting 

Plus Silver surfer was never cool 

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By MrDirector786
@BattleMage said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @BattleMage: Yes. Black Adam wins. You can facepalm all you want. But if you go back through this thread, you'll see that Black Adam already won pages ago. Get over it. "
ok just got back from going through the pages and if you do the same you would see that Surfer is up 70% to Adam's 30% so you get over it noob! "
Your calling me a noob when you're the one whose joined this site before me and you need to resort to calling people names...... Black Adam stomps. Get over it.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By difficlus

But i dont get it its not like Adam has any ranged attacks. Cant Surfer Soul punch him on the astral plane? Or move back in time to before he got he's powers -assuming its like Captain Marvel and he wasnt born with them- Sorry not really too familiar with Teth here but all he has is he's speed (surfer is still faster), strength(inner and outside)-which surfer can increase to any level he wants-, durability, wisdom and a few other powers that wont really help him.  just saying...feel free to correct me. 

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By MrDirector786
@BattleMage: Really. The fact that you first just started picking on me for saying the winner and your need to use crap like that and calling me a noob really proves that the only troll here is you. I would pull out pics and stuff to call you a troll, but I'd rather not stoop to your level. And by the way, the main person supporting Surfer in this thread is Truepwnge and his other 10 accounts. He's one of the biggest trolls and he hates Black Adam and loves posting out of context things and other crap.
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By BattleMage
@MrDirector786 said:
" @BattleMage: Really. The fact that you first just started picking on me for saying the winner and your need to use crap like that and calling me a noob really proves that the only troll here is you. I would pull out pics and stuff to call you a troll, but I'd rather not stoop to your level. And by the way, the main person supporting Surfer in this thread is Truepwnge and his other 10 accounts. He's one of the biggest trolls and he hates Black Adam and loves posting out of context things and other crap. "
Alright young lady i've had about enough of you. Moving on
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By MrDirector786
@BattleMage said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @BattleMage: Really. The fact that you first just started picking on me for saying the winner and your need to use crap like that and calling me a noob really proves that the only troll here is you. I would pull out pics and stuff to call you a troll, but I'd rather not stoop to your level. And by the way, the main person supporting Surfer in this thread is Truepwnge and his other 10 accounts. He's one of the biggest trolls and he hates Black Adam and loves posting out of context things and other crap. "
Alright young lady i've had about enough of you. Moving on "
The fact that you need to call me names is pretty sad.
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Thepowercosmic

SS wins lol u guys say BA durability is better then SS really what ca BA do if SS can do this i dont see BA doing any of this or have them shown him capable of such power or ability TO BE COMPARED TO SS u guys get when they say SS can utilize the Power Cosmic to augment his superhuman strength to indeterminate levels so if the only thing BA got going for him is streng plz.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Satyrquaze:  You forget Surfer was easily tricked by Thanos. Thanos tricked Surfer into killing half a pop. of these creatures....eh dun feel like picking up Thanos rebirth to tell you the exact name of the species but trust me it happen. Thanos is not nervous of Surfers powers if thats what your getting at....he has something strange about him personally he is not a normal herald. Black Adam at times has easily defeated beings on Par with Surfer or higher level beings. So I wouldnt say its not within BA's ability but personally i dunno its to close to call.
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Thepowercosmic

the only thing BA got going for him is streng an thats nothing if the sun an a black hole cant hurt SS an still i say what can BA do ?

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_:  Anybody that states BA cant win over Surfer does not no BA. Period. 
I have noticed same fans not even give Supes the ability to win against the Surfer and thats ridiculous because Supes could absorb more power if he needed to so by default right there Supes could reach a level to 1 shot Surfer but the never ending Surfer fan club cries bloody murder at the thought of this so i lose interest. 

Surfer should beat Supes fairly if both characters are fighting fairly. I can see Supes at smarting Surfer like Thanos did so easily in rebirth and I can see Supes out powering or out battling Surfer. But I can see Surfer playing his cards smart and finding a out a weakness quick and finding some way to shut Superman down without having to battle him.

To me comes down to this if Surfer battles it out with BA or Supes he loses. If Surfer fights wisely and uses his powers then Surfer.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By sexy_merc

This is going to be a tough fight for both combatants but maybe when Teth recovers, we'll see more of what he can do.

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@difficlus:  Astral plane is tricky and not very clear of how Surfer used that in....In Thy Name. Surfer needs to be completely still or intense pain and with enough focus he can enter the Astral plane....having his spirt leave his body which also stops time because the Astrals apparently in that comic live outside of time. 

At 1 moment it seems as if Surfer could easily attack someone in the Astral but then later if fought another being in the Astral and it seemed it all depend on whether or not the persons mind is stronger enough to protect himself. 

I dont see this a advantage here for Surfer because the creature Surfer destroyed in the Astral was pure rage and mindless. Then later he came to a stalemate because both astral minds were spirts were strong. BA wont let Surfer shut him down in the Astral his magic will problly protect him if not his own mind might escape to the Astral as well once he found out Surfer could do it he would attempt as well.
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Thepowercosmic

show me when BA  is able to do this an note the SS blast can do the same thing to a planet superman an BA are nothing to SS.

No Caption Provided

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#200  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

SS.