#51  Edited By Joygirl

This is him being gentle with Kyle:

Destroys his construct shields.

No Caption Provided

Boots him across the graveyard.

No Caption Provided

Stomped in a dreadfully literal manner.

No Caption Provided

More spankage. Carol thinks he is being inappropriately rough, Kyle can't do anything to stop it. You'll see by the state of his face, later, that if he could be stopping it, he would be.

No Caption Provided

Uh oh, Carol's on the scene!

No Caption Provided

Oh well.

No Caption Provided

Note Kyle's face. This was not a fun excursion. Nobody lets that happen to their face if they can prevent it.

No Caption Provided

Kyle finally embraces his rage. It doesn't do him any good. Next we see him, he is borderline unconscious but heals himself with Hope.

No Caption Provided
Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Needlebay

@jeanroygrant said:

@Needlebay said:

@jeanroygrant said:

This is why I can't deal with this site sometimes. You guys are using one feat to comprehned a whole characters power level. What hasAtroticus done that, makes hiim so impressive, or Black Adam can't replicate? The guy has taken on Superman, Captain Marvel, and most of the times has the upper hand. Heck he took on the whole JSA, and if I remember correctly he was ranked higher in comics than even Superman. ( Can't remember what hero said it ).

has Black Adam incinerated space before? Because Atrocitus has.

BS, let me see this

Stop being lazy and start looking in his respect thread. It's ALL there.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By dondave

@jeanroygrant: It's Alright

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#54  Edited By Joygirl

THRUNCH.

I wanna do something that makes that sound.

Note: This thing cannot be a tooth breaking.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Joygirl: Damnn he's powerful. But i'm pretty sure Black Adam can replicate that.

@Needlebay said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Needlebay said:

@jeanroygrant said:

This is why I can't deal with this site sometimes. You guys are using one feat to comprehned a whole characters power level. What hasAtroticus done that, makes hiim so impressive, or Black Adam can't replicate? The guy has taken on Superman, Captain Marvel, and most of the times has the upper hand. Heck he took on the whole JSA, and if I remember correctly he was ranked higher in comics than even Superman. ( Can't remember what hero said it ).

has Black Adam incinerated space before? Because Atrocitus has.

BS, let me see this

Stop being lazy and start looking in his respect thread. It's ALL there.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Lazy? Wow. When you come to a debate, your sappose to backup your arguement with scans. Unless you don't know how Comicevine works...

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Joygirl

@jeanroygrant: I'm sure he could as well. I didn't make this thread because I thought Atros would stomp it. I made it because I thought it could be a close battle, and I hold firm to that.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Needlebay

Yes, lazy. All the scans of Atrocitus are in one thread. BTW, Adam is one of my favorite characters, so I'm looking at this objectively. I can see this going either way. With Atrocitus coming out on top for a sleight majority.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Needlebay said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Joygirl said:

@jeanroygrant: Atrocitus is leagues above Hal, John, and Kyle.

No he is not, Until feats are shown otherwised. Don't show the fight of him stalemating StormWatch, because i've already seen it, and I don't find it that impressive, seeing as Apollo, and Martian Manhunter have basically no feats. Hal Jordan has stomped Mongul before, and held his own with powerful beings. When Atroticus has feats like that, show me. Kyle is basically equal to Hal. And John is a step down.

Atrocitus has fought Saint Walker, Hal, and Sinestro at once. It wasn't conclusive, but shows that Hal or Sinestro couldn't put him down. This was before he bonded with the Inversion, IIRC.

Now that was an impressive feat.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#59  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@Joygirl said:

@jeanroygrant: I'm sure he could as well. I didn't make this thread because I thought Atros would stomp it. I made it because I thought it could be a close battle, and I hold firm to that.

Yea Verily!!!!!

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Needlebay

BTW, I would post more scans, but for some reasons the site won't completely load all of them. Anyone know why?

Imperius_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Imperius_Rex

Atrocitus pours his rage down his throat and watches him squirm to death. Blood magic and rage. Not to be taken lightly.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Joygirl said:

To be honest, I never believed Atroticus was this powerful. I see it as Black Adam has a physical strength advantage, speed advantage over Atroticus from what i've seen. Atroticus's physical strength is powerful though seeing how he broke green lantern construct shields with ease.

@Needlebay said:

Yes, lazy. All the scans of Atrocitus are in one thread. BTW, Adam is one of my favorite characters, so I'm looking at this objectively. I can see this going either way. With Atrocitus coming out on top for a sleight majority.

I don't have too. You are making an arguement, so if someone askes for scans, than don't complain about giving them, jeez. It's not a hard procedure.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Joygirl

@jeanroygrant: When I said "he's the most powerful lantern" I meant it. :P He is at the tippy top of the Lantern food chain, above Hal, above Sinestro, above Larfleeze, above Guardians.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Needlebay

@jeanroygrant said:

@Joygirl said:

To be honest, I never believed Atroticus was this powerful. I see it as Black Adam has a physical strength advantage, speed advantage over Atroticus from what i've seen. Atroticus's physical strength is powerful though seeing how he broke green lantern construct shields with ease.

@Needlebay said:

I don't have too. You are making an arguement, so if someone askes for scans, than don't complain about giving them, jeez. It's not a hard procedure.

Don't be too quick to call, "BS". Unless you really know what you're talking about. It looks like you missed a bunch of Atrocitus stories, which is why it's a good idea to look at a respect thread and at least get yourself familiar, before you call, BS.

spetsnaz_gru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By spetsnaz_gru

@Needlebay said:

I hate to butt-in but the way we argue in proper logic and in civilized internet (oxymoron haha!) is that you provide the proof and not let the one you're arguing with look for the proofs him/herself. There may be a thread, yes. But it is your duty to take things from there to back your claims and not send the person from the other side to disprove themselves.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Joygirl said:

@jeanroygrant: When I said "he's the most powerful lantern" I meant it. :P He is at the tippy top of the Lantern food chain, above Hal, above Sinestro, above Larfleeze, above Guardians.

Them yeah, but I don't know about Guardians.

@Needlebay said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Joygirl said:

@Needlebay said:

Don't be too quick to call, "BS". Unless you really know what you're talking about. It looks like you missed a bunch of Atrocitus stories, which is why it's a good idea to look at a respect thread and at least get yourself familiar, before you call, BS.

Sorry, my bad, i'll check one out yet.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Needlebay

Yeah, like I said, a lot of scans won't load. It just keeps on loading and loading and loading. I don't have the time to wait, which is why I posted a link to the respect thread.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Joygirl

Atros, sans ring.

No Caption Provided

@jeanroygrant:

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By mysoulz

@Joygirl said:

This is him being gentle with Kyle:

Destroys his construct shields.

No Caption Provided

Boots him across the graveyard.

No Caption Provided

Stomped in a dreadfully literal manner.

No Caption Provided

More spankage. Carol thinks he is being inappropriately rough, Kyle can't do anything to stop it. You'll see by the state of his face, later, that if he could be stopping it, he would be.

No Caption Provided

Uh oh, Carol's on the scene!

No Caption Provided

Oh well.

No Caption Provided

Note Kyle's face. This was not a fun excursion. Nobody lets that happen to their face if they can prevent it.

No Caption Provided

Kyle finally embraces his rage. It doesn't do him any good. Next we see him, he is borderline unconscious but heals himself with Hope.

No Caption Provided

Black Adam already shattered Alan Scott's constructs with his strength and incapacitated him.

I didn't bother reading Red Lanterns, but I'll check out some more feats from Atrocitus.

The scans you've posted is impressive, but this doesn't convince me Atrocitus could beat BA.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#70  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Adam FTW

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#71  Edited By Clark_EL

@SoA said:

after a tough fight i see Black Adam coming out on top .

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#72  Edited By oceanmaster21

black adam wud win but atrocidis cud jack him up during the fight it wont be easy for black adam thts for sure all the rage black adam has atrocidis might take over n have black adam join the red lantern corps and take out the justice league

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By spiderbuck1

@Joygirl said:

@Mr_Ingenuity: He was able to brawl with Apollo. So probably. His power level isn't that well-defined so you kinda gotta just go with what he's accomplished. I heard he fought Lobo too but I haven't read that yet, I think I'm coming up on it.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but that was a fixed fight.

Anyway, Atrocitus.

Avatar image for wisperofbluemoon
WisperofBlueMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By WisperofBlueMoon

black adam is also holding back most of the time. even as superman steadily rises in power, so does adam. Adam has ran through a frozen state of time with flash, brawled with superman (won on several occasions), shown extensive wisdom and knowledge (obvious because that's one of his powers), beat the crap out of green lantern, and wiped entire teams out with hardly any effort, and has the ability to manipulate and use magic... i have an idea. he grabs Atrocitus, flys at light speed and mops the planets in whatever galaxy he wishes with Atrocitus's face.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#75  Edited By TifaLockhart

Atrocitus. Why? Because Joygirl wanted to hear that from me.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocitus. Why? Because Joygirl wanted to hear that from me.

I'm a huge fan of Teth too, actually. :D

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By velle37

@mysoulz: At the beginning of Blackest Night, Atrocitus was able to break through both Hal and Sinestro's constructs without a ring. Though during Blackest Night he is seen briefly with yellow Sinestro chains around him, and a green wall made by Hal was able to hold him back temporarily, which contradicts this feat somewhat, since the ring should give him even more power and strength. Aside from this, he is also very old and wise, and has blood magic abilities. Not sure what application that will have to the battle, but I figured I'd chip in on some of my stat knowledge of Atros.

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By mysoulz

@velle37: Although I’m not a red lantern expert, Atrocitus is indeed a powerhouse no doubt. He was able to bust through Hal’s construct before Hal contained him temporarily and busted through them again after that. Red lantern's power derives from some sort of mixture with magic and tech. It’s possible that Atrocitus could be nearly invulnerable towards BA’s magical enhanced attacks (not sheer blows of course), due to Atrocitus’s long history and experience with blood magic. But Atrocitus doesn’t quite match BA in feats such as taking both JSA: Dark Reign solo and WWIII taking on the JLA/JSA. And Atrocitus currently has a low-end showing getting defeated against Guy Gardner while Guy’s ring was depleting in the process in close proximity during the fight, which I think its PIS writing. It’s a bit hard to make a case for Atrocitus in comparison with BA’s feats in my opinion.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysoulz said:

@velle37: Although I’m not a red lantern expert, Atrocitus is indeed a powerhouse no doubt. He was able to bust through Hal’s construct before Hal contained him temporarily and busted through them again after that. Red lantern's power derives from some sort of mixture with magic and tech. It’s possible that Atrocitus could be nearly invulnerable towards BA’s magical enhanced attacks (not sheer blows of course), due to Atrocitus’s long history and experience with blood magic. But Atrocitus doesn’t quite match BA in feats such as taking both JSA: Dark Reign solo and WWIII taking on the JLA/JSA. And Atrocitus currently has a low-end showing getting defeated against Guy Gardner while Guy’s ring was depleting in the process in close proximity during the fight, which I think its PIS writing. It’s a bit hard to make a case for Atrocitus in comparison with BA’s feats in my opinion.

Hmmm, I can see your point. I think DC isn't writing Atrocitus to his potential given his attributes, like they do everything, but I can see validity in your position given the PIS writing.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Eisenfauste

Black Adam

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocitus

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

toss up i enjoy both villians, the Red Lantern more, but toss imo.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teth

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black adam

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Atrocitus>Hal Jordan>Black Adam.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam!

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam takes this. Atrocious is awesome, but Adam is basically Captain Marvel on steroids. He's the guy who casually beats up Superman and multiple Green Lanterns at the same time. Atrocities may win if he can get enough hits on Adam, but I just think Adam is far too fast. He was blitzing FTL beings casually in WW3.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TG_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By TG_54

Awesome matchup. Well done. I think black Adam takes this one while utilizing his lighting. I think Adam could smash most of the constructs

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocitus