No Caption Provided

Rules:

• No prep
  • Serious mindset
  • Basic knowledge
  • Standard equipment
  • Everyone fighting at their best
  • Anime/Manga/Movie feats and scaling
  • Win by death, submission, or until the enemy is physically incapable of fighting back

• Start 15 meters apart
  • Battle takes place in Kahndaq

Gauntlet:

1. Re-Destro (100%)
  2. Mecha Re-Destro (150%)
  3. Gigantomachia (Strongest form)
  4. All For One (Crippled)
  5. All Might (BoS)
  6. AFO!Shigaraki (War arc, has all quirks)
  7. All For One (Prime)
  8. All Might (Prime)
  9. AFO!Shigaraki (Current, no quirks)
  10. Deku (120%)
  11. AFO!Shigaraki (Current, has all quirks)
No Caption Provided

Bonus Gauntlet:

1. Endeavor (Strongest form)
  2. Overhaul (Monsterhaul transformation)
  3. Nine (Full-power)
  4. Star and Stripe (Jets included + Tiamat on-call)
No Caption Provided

Motivation:

• Heroes don't agree with Black Adam's ruthlessness and see him as a potential threat
  • Villains see Black Adam as an obstacle to achieving their goals
  • Black Adam sees the gauntlet as invaders of Kahndaq threatening his rule

Rounds:

Round 1: In-character

• Black Adam after waking up

Round 2: Bloodlusted

• Black Adam after controlling his rage

Bonus: DCEU Superman takes on the gauntlet with Black Adam

• Same rules and rounds as the above
Avatar image for deactivated-64232b99e9c14
deactivated-64232b99e9c14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Feels like this had been done before.

He Clears

No diffs till number 7.

With superman they solo the verse

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KillianDuclark

He could stop at 7 or 8. Definitely stops at 9 though

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I forgot Re Destro's feats but I think he was quite impressive. But even giving Adam benefit of the doubt he hard stops at 5 (BoS All Might). Huge lol at clearing or getting past prime All Might.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam clearing this list? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. disregarding his outlier Shazam call, he stops at 5 or 6.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven_godKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he clears none have the speed to match him. only one i see being a little trouble is S&S and thats only of she knows his name

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Belando

I'd say 7, but it's entirely possible that he gets further.

Should stop at Nine or S&S for the bonus rounds.

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Poedameronsbutt

Stops at 7. All for one can reflect any projectile attack from him and just block all his attacks with shields or kill him with rivet stab and force his limbs to move.

Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He better not try to say “Shazam” or mention “Shazam” because SNS could just erase the ability of her being hurt by magic or lightning or erase the concept of Shazam itself 😭.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for black Adam? I hear he’s not as powerful as Superman who would lose at 6, so if that’s the case he isn’t clearing

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he stops somewhere between 4-6

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6

a8612152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is at least slightly above Prime All Might, and no one can react to his top flight speed. He totally has a chance of clearing.

With Superman's help, they clear easily.

IRONandFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku clears.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: Superman doesn't really add much. They still get one shotted by BoS All Might, it will just take him longer to tag them, that's about it. As for the bonus gauntlet, Adam stops at Nine.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By rizaadxn
@thewatcherking said:

Feats for black Adam?

Speed:

Strength:

• Casually rips military vehicle in half:
  • Scales above Hawkman who can do this:
  • Can casually lift a statue that weighs thousands of tons:
  • Casually throw people several hundreds of meters:

Durability:

• Tanks bullets of various calibers
  • Tanks missiles from a helicopter
  • Tanks that punch from Hawkman
  • Seemingly dazed after several punches from Dr. Fate's clones and groaned in pain from his magical attacks
  • Seemingly unharmed by Atom Smasher's punch, though he might have been KO'd

Lightning:

Rage blast:

• 5000 years ago:
  • Current day:

Shazam call:

Link to calc

Controlled rage amp:

He was able to rip an enemy, who was on the same level as himself, in half. The big implication here is that he's using power equal to his rage blasts but it's concentrated.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk if the gifs/videos are showing. The links show in the edit menu, but I refreshed the links anyway, still nothing. This site's formatting sucks.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All for one can reflect any projectile attack from him and just block all his attacks with shields

AFO's real body probably doesn't have Reflect, he didn't use it against Endeavor.

He better not try to say “Shazam” or mention “Shazam” because SNS could just erase the ability of her being hurt by magic or lightning or erase the concept of Shazam itself 😭.

I don't think she can erase concepts and her ability to amp herself has a limit. She couldn't make herself immune to Decay but she could probably say something like "Lightning. The lightning is holdable." to mitigate damage like she did with the lasers.

He Clears

He Clears.

Reasons for clearing? Majority seems to think he stops at All Might or Shigaraki.

@a8612152 said:

He is at least slightly above Prime All Might

How so? In terms of striking I don't think he even comes close.

@a8612152 said:

and no one can react to his top flight speed.

I'm inclined to agree but Adam doesn't fight with his top flight speed and it takes time to accelerate to those speeds.

he clears none have the speed to match him.

Same as the above.

only one i see being a little trouble is S&S and thats only of she knows his name

Basic knowledge so she knows his names (Teth Adam/Black Adam) and he knows the following about her quirk:

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: the same reason anyone says Clears.

He has better feats than any of them.

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lose to round 7 for sure, he can beat round 1-5, have some hard times in 6 but should be able to beat him in fight of his life.

Bonus Gauntlet - he beat round 1, have hard time with round 2 and 3 (might lose) but with superman to help him i think they make this for sure to round 4, then i don't know, they faster then her but her ability are hard to deal with.

does she also know superman name?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for black Adam? I hear he’s not as powerful as Superman who would lose at 6, so if that’s the case he isn’t clearing

I don't even read the manga and I'm not caught up at all with the anime, I'm probably two seasons behind or something like that (season and a half maybe?), but how does Clark even get past 3?

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olympious:

Yeah I haven't seen any feats for all might or anyone else that come close to Black Adam's feats

Not even in strength?

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Belando

@olympious:

Black Adam lifts A giantic statue that was calculated to be 86 thousand tons with no effort, I haven't seen All might do something like that

Far weaker characters have outdone that, like Captain Celebrity lifting a cruise ship out of the water.

In the first movie (Two Heroes), All Might and Deku's combined punch stops, pushes back, and destroys a cube coming towards them at high speed. The cube is calced to more than 80 million tons using the density of steel.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: stars has a limit to how much she could amp herself at any given time but she can depower/weaken others without limit. I would bet if she was fresh she could make herself immune to decay

@thewatcherking said:

I don't even read the manga and I'm not caught up at all with the anime, I'm probably two seasons behind or something like that (season and a half maybe?), but how does Clark even get past 3?

Honestly I don’t see Superman being stronger than Gigantomachia but eh, at the absolute most if he does then Shigaraki definitely stops him.

@belando said:

@olympious:

Yeah I haven't seen any feats for all might or anyone else that come close to Black Adam's feats

Not even in strength?

No

Black Adam lifts A giantic statue that was calculated to be 86 thousand tons with no effort, I haven't seen All might do something like that

In addition to the Captain Celebrity feat above All Might was casually moving giant robots around with one hand while protecting a kitten in his other hand.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Using the US unit the statue is over 95k tons just so you know.

Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: It was never stated that he didn’t have it and you would assume prime AFO would have every quirk current Shigaraki has since it’s one of the only quirks that he hasn’t shown he and Shigaraki shared and Shigaraki didn’t steal it from anybody.

It was never stated she can’t affect concepts, The only thing she can’t affect is make herself immortal or erase people from existence. The decay thing was for plot and because it’s a genetic factor within Shigaraki not necessarily a concept like Shazam power or magic in general.

I agree she could definitely grab it or move it though. Or just say: “The lightning misses me and hits the ground near the car” or summ.

Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also because OP stated they have basic knowledge of each other this isn’t a fair fight at all.

All SNS would have to say is: Black adam or teth adam’s heart will stop and it’s over. There’s literally not a single thing he can do if she removes the air around him and suffocates him or makes his heart stop or implode his lungs.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Belando

@olympious: Updated the links.

Cruise ships weigh from 20 thousand tons - 60 thousand tons

I don't buy that the statue weighs more than the average cruise ship. Could you send me the calculation? There's actually no way.

The one captain lifts is not a thousand feet long. Which would make it weighs less that the already 20 thousand tons - 60 thousand tons

Could you demonstrate why you think it's smaller than the smallest range? The ship he lifts has 9 visible floors with windows and seems consistent with large cruise ships I find online with layout and structure. It's also far larger than the image of a cruise ship they choose on the only link I could find stating 20-60k tons (without citation).

That is the force of his and Deku's combined full powered punch, not lifting strength

They don't destroy or smash it on impact, they're stopping the cube coming towards them first. There's no reasonable argument as to why this wouldn't scale to their strength and not only exceed Adam but be in a completely different ballpark.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Belando

@olympious:

Okay

No offense to Tighten, but he's not measuring the floor correctly for the initial pixel scaling, which messes up the rest of the calculation. This is clear if we check the neighboring building with more defined floors using the same pixel measurements.

Here's the HD version to get a better view and pixel measurements of the floors if someone wants to use them.

If we rely on the same building used in the calculation, 4.2672 meters = 30 pixels.

Total statue height 611 pixels.

611 / 30 * 4.2672 = 86.90864 meters.

Second building results in 72.42386 meters.

This is ignoring perspective, as it would be smaller if lined up exactly with the floors. Not that it plays a notable part here, but should be mentioned.

Yes it's not a thousand feet long which is the average not smallest range.

These are two different arguments from two different sources. One source is saying they range from 20 - 60 thousand tons with no citation and no mention of the average. The second source is saying the average length is 1,000 feet. These two aren't connected in the way you're presenting.

I don't know how you gauge the size of the ship Captain lifted, but it seems like it's among the taller and larger ships based on the visible windows of the floors. That's my basis for relying on the average weight.

The attempts at Highball like calling the thousand ft range the smallest range

I never did this and explained the issue we're running into above. You gave a range of weights, then an average length. However, the lower end of the weight could be shorter than the average length, and the higher end of the weight could be longer than the average, and vice versa. As these are not connected. One is a range, one is an average, and ships carry weight differently. Therefore, you saying since it's shorter than 1,000 feet, (average) it must be lighter than 20 tons has no logical basis or reason.

Then that means they output less amounts of force than the force the cube would've out put when thrown since it takes them time to actually destroy it. Making the feat Unquantifiable. Good job, this isn't a striking feat for them anymore but an unquantifiable lifting feat using your interpretation.

I don't know what you're arguing here, so let's dumb it down.

Does stopping a moving object require you to match the force? (mass and velocity)

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Belando

@olympious:

Don't bother, calculations would be corrected by who made it. In the mean time he still scales to Sabbac's 400 thousand ton feat.

I'm demonstrating that the calculation you initially relied on is faulty. And you're just shrugging it off?

Both sources said on average.

Both were the average of weights and size.

First, check your link from boatinggeeks.com Actually, click on it and read it. Nowhere in this article do they state this.

The only place this is stated is on reference.com, where they have no citations and the "average" they allude to is from 20-60 thousand tons. Literally three times difference in "average weight". Which is a range.

Then there's a different source for the average size of a cruise ship at 1,000 feet, from cruisehive.com. Where we're given a concrete number.

This is a Google search away. Stop trying to draw this out.

An "average" weight that triples in range can't be used with a concrete average length from a different source. These are not connected. A ship that's shorter than 1,000 feet can be heavier than 60 thousand tons, and vice versa.

It's stated in multiple of the articles we've both engaged in that ships carry weight differently. Some ships are shorter but heavier, while others are longer but lighter. There's no coherent reason or logic behind your argument on this.

All cruise ships have visible windows and floors

This cruise ship has 9 visible windowed decks. From "a Google search away", we find this:

"Many of the large cruise ships encompass 10 decks, all different and all as fine-looking as they can make them. Smaller cruise ships may only have as many as 6 different decks." - Source.

Given all the information we've been through, I think it's more than fair to say this ship would be of average size and weight.

You say they were pushing against it so it's a lifting feat, we see them clash with it when it was thrown at them which stalemates the force before they start pushing against it.

Stop repeating "lifting feat". My position is that it's a strength feat superior to Black Adam.

Where ever you got 80 million tons from only scales to the punch cause that's what stops the cube in its tracks

Correct. They stopped a cube measured at 80 million tons (the lowest number I could find when looking for calcs) moving at high speed towards them. Then they push away and break it while the villain is still forcing it towards them.

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By EmperrorAFO

The only feat, he may have over the top tiers, is speed but that is only for the bicycle chase, which does not seem to be his regular combat speed and he needed time to accelarate.

Should he later turn out to have reliable MHS+ Combat speed and above, he probably clears (though he needs quite a few hits for the more tanky guys)

Could stop anywhere between 4 and 9. He is definetely losing to 10 and 11.

As for the Bonus round:

Beats 1 and 2.

Possibly loses to 3.

Probably loses to 4.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was never stated that he didn’t have it and you would assume prime AFO would have every quirk current Shigaraki has since it’s one of the only quirks that he hasn’t shown he and Shigaraki shared and Shigaraki didn’t steal it from anybody.

You can make that assumption but there's no direct statement or moment where he uses it and there's the possibility that it was an extra quirk given to Tomura by Garaki that was obtained after AFO was crippled.

It was never stated she can’t affect concepts, The only thing she can’t affect is make herself immortal or erase people from existence.

She can only apply rules to things she can touch. How will she erase the concept of Shazam when it's not something she can touch?

The decay thing was for plot

I don't really see how this changes anything as she died to Decay due to an established weakness of New Order.

because it’s a genetic factor within Shigaraki not necessarily a concept like Shazam power or magic in general.

It being genetic means nothing. If she could erase the concept of decay/disintegration itself she would have done so.

@rizaadxn: stars has a limit to how much she could amp herself at any given time but she can depower/weaken others without limit. I would bet if she was fresh she could make herself immune to decay

I don't really see how her being fresh would have changed anything. She hardly took any damage in that fight and that wouldn't alter the effectiveness of the rule she used with New Order.

@belando said:

If we rely on the same building used in the calculation, 4.2672 meters = 30 pixels.

Total statue height 611 pixels.

611 / 30 * 4.2672 = 86.90864 meters.

Second building results in 72.42386 meters.

This is ignoring perspective, as it would be smaller if lined up exactly with the floors. Not that it plays a notable part here, but should be mentioned.

This actually lines up pretty closely with some users on SB getting a rough 45-60 meters based on the scene where he was actually lifting it (since the lower legs weren't included). Chances are that the part he lifted weighs anywhere between 20-40k tons.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Belando

@olympious:

But I don't want your "demonstration" I still don't trust anything you're saying about the statue since everyone else on that thread said it's okay.

I posted a high-definition version showing that the initial pixel measurements were wrong and didn't measure the entire floor. There's no way around that.

There is still the 400 thousand ton feat, it doesn't matter if you decide to acknowledge the statue feat or not.

That's entirely possible, and I have never mentioned it or argued against it. I'm saying the statue calculation is incorrect.

3 times the average weight, that doesn't seem like a problem considering that the large - largest cruise ships also have close to 3x weight difference.

Yes I already said average crusie ships are a thousand feet in length multiple times.

What does that have to do with anything? Do you know what an average is?

Also, could you post the weight of the largest cruise ship? Actual weight is based on water displacement, not gross tonnes.

I'm lost on your thought process and the consistency of your arguments. Especially when you say;

I've only seen 2 articles, they never said anything about smaller ships weighing more than bigger ships. There's no bit of logic in what you just said.

If there's no logic behind smaller(shorter) ships possibly weighing more than bigger(longer) ships, how is there logic behind a 1000 feet ship tripling in weight while retaining its size? Just to recap, you don't think a 900 feet ship can weigh more than 1100 feet ship, but you do think a 1000 feet ship can weigh both 20 and 60 tons 🤔

Just a direct example, Ovation of the Seas is 33 meters longer than MSC Bellissima, yet has less volume (space) due to the design. Longer, but not larger, etc.

I don't care about the window decks, celebrity scaled to the ship gives the ship a size less than a thousand feet.

What do you think is more accurate? Captain celebrity being several decks long and wide. Or, Furuhashi illustrated him bigger so that he could be seen under the ship? Just curious. Expecting another good-faith answer <3

Adam's punches can generate billions of tons of force.

Maybe, I have no idea. Never engaged in that argument.

Lowest number huh.

I browsed around looking for revised works, older editions, and different sites. I personally could not find a calc that had the cube at less than 80 million tons. It might be out there, but I didn't see it. I could try to measure it myself if I find something promising to use as a perspective.

Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: If she touches adam, She can say: The power of Shazam or magic no longer works for black Adam. Then he’s done and therefore she’s messing with the concept that was set up or erasing a part of it entirely.

The reason I said she died to decay is for plot to advance and obviously you can’t have the main villain lose and not use his signature move in that same fight? Why else would I bring it up. If she wanted she could have just said: The air around me turns into a tornado and saved herself or just done ANYTHING else.

The reason I mention it’s genetic is that I don’t think you can destroy quirks with simply another quirk in that type of way? Because it’s genetic we’ve seen that when a user dies their quirk usually dies and I think you literally have to destroy their body or actually kill them in order to completely destroy their quirk.

Avatar image for nahidarespecter
nahidarespecter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this version of BA isn't passing deku or shig for sure

stops somewhere right there

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points