#1 Posted by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Black Adam and Hulk

VS

Lobo and Beta Ray Bill

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

-Composite(Post-Crisis and onward) feats for Black Adam and Lobo, at standard power.

-Takes place on an indestructible planet.

-Win by any means except BFR.

#2 Posted by death2heretics (3012 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#3 Posted by green_skaar (11198 posts) - - Show Bio

No BFR? I'm not sure about this. Lobo and Hulk both have insane HF so it's going to last a long time regardless. Leaning towards Team 1 only because Hulk gets stronger over time.

#4 Posted by Grekko (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably team 2, BA is the weak link.

#5 Posted by BeastMonster (506 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps, black adam and hulk are both a tier below lobo and beta ray bill. Lobo and beta ray are a lot faster, more durable, have a lot higher striking power. Plus bills versatility can allow him to flat out drain or matter manipulate ba/hulk or flat out pummel them to paste with hammer throws or blitzes. Both lobo and beta ray bill could solo this without much trouble if they wanted to.

No BFR? I'm not sure about this. Lobo and Hulk both have insane HF so it's going to last a long time regardless. Leaning towards Team 1 only because Hulk gets stronger over time.

Since when does hulk get stronger over time? He gets stronger when he gets angrier, but that level of anger is still capped out at green scar/wbh, which still isn't enough to make make much of a difference here. Moreover lobo has a lot better healing feats than hulk.

#6 Posted by green_skaar (11198 posts) - - Show Bio

Since when does Hulk get stronger over time? Um, have you ever read a Hulk comic? Also Hulk and Thor are always presented as equals, same with Thor and BRB, Hulk and BRB are certainly in the same tier. Sounds like you are just a Hulk hatter or just ignorant.

Team 2 stomps, black adam and hulk are both a tier below lobo and beta ray bill. Lobo and beta ray are a lot faster, more durable, have a lot higher striking power. Plus bills versatility can allow him to flat out drain or matter manipulate ba/hulk or flat out pummel them to paste with hammer throws or blitzes. Both lobo and beta ray bill could solo this without much trouble if they wanted to.

@green_skaar said:

Since when does hulk get stronger over time? He gets stronger when he gets angrier, but that level of anger is still capped out at green scar/wbh, which still isn't enough to make make much of a difference here. Moreover lobo has a lot better healing feats than hulk.

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#7 Posted by _KingofLatveria (6459 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: I wouldn't bother with him relating anything Hulk, Wolverine, Iron Man or Thor lol

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#8 Posted by _KingofLatveria (6459 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#9 Posted by green_skaar (11198 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I"m starting to see that. He's arguing Cho Hulk = Banner Hulk in another thread. Thanks for heads up, I"m out of here.

@green_skaar: I wouldn't bother with him relating anything Hulk, Wolverine, Iron Man or Thor lol

#10 Posted by Battle123axe (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

Since when does Hulk get stronger over time? Um, have you ever read a Hulk comic? Also Hulk and Thor are always presented as equals, same with Thor and BRB, Hulk and BRB are certainly in the same tier. Sounds like you are just a Hulk hatter or just ignorant.

@beastmonster said:

@green_skaar said:

he's a troll

#11 Posted by BeastMonster (506 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah no hulk doesn't get stronger with time. It's never been part of the characters abilities since his inception. There is a very large difference between time and anger. Hulk has to get angrier to get stronger. He doesn't get stronger just from time passing by. I've seen tons and tons of appearances of hulk. never seen him stated or implied to get strong just because an hour passes by or just because a fight is taking a long time. if that was the case he would never be hurt or never lose a fight. Thor's casually KOed hulk with lightning on multiple occasions, nearly killed him with a hammer strike, KOed an amped green scar with a lightning hammer strike, and flat out killed the hulk and the thing in a 2v1 death match style brawl using his superior durability, fighting skills, and speed advantage. They've never been portrayed as equals in anything apart from a physical brawl but thor already demonstrated he can beat hulk there as well if it comes down to it.

Beta ray bill is relatively close to thor in a few aspects. He also has the versatility advantage. And lobo has better healing feats and more overall power than the team 1 members. So i don't see how team 1 can win here.

#12 Posted by TifaLockhart (19800 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam is a weak link, but Hulk barely gets the job done.

#13 Posted by stunnersix (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam is a weak link, but Hulk barely gets the job done.

#14 Posted by GodxDarkxOpal (383 posts) - - Show Bio

Snowflakes.