Bizarro vs. Thor

• 185 results
Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bizzaro takes this due to superior speed and equal to greater strength and durability. The only thing that ever gave Thor a chance against Superman was his vulnerability to magic which Bizzaro does not have.

In Bizzaro's word Bizzaro loses to puny She Man!

Beezle out!

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Not too sure, since its full power normal versions. That's a hard one for me too choose.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizzaro takes this due to superior speed and equal to greater strength and durability. The only thing that ever gave Thor a chance against Superman was his vulnerability to magic which Bizzaro does not have.

In Bizzaro's word Bizzaro loses to puny She Man!

Beezle out!

You're stretching that a bit; Thor has extremely good striking power. You're acting like Thor cant even hurt Bizzaro or Superman without magic.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can due to equal or at least comparable strength but because of Superman/Bizzaro's superior speed he wouldn't get that many chances to actually hit them.

Do you agree that Bizzaro is able to take this?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can due to equal or at least comparable strength but because of Superman/Bizzaro's superior speed he wouldn't get that many chances to actually hit them.

Do you agree that Bizzaro is able to take this?

With full powered normal versions, Thor could definitely keep up with him. It could go either way imo.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But he's not as fast and there durability and strength are the same. 1 advantage for Bizzaro and the rest is equal meaning the reliable conclusion is that Bizzaro takes it 6-7/10.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But he's not as fast and there durability and strength are the same. 1 advantage for Bizzaro and the rest is equal meaning the reliable conclusion is that Bizzaro takes it 6-7/10.

Full powered Thor has some very good reaction and speed feats. I slightly find Thor's striking power better than Bizzaro, and Thor would most likely play it a bit smarter than Bizzaro would.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's true I am not going to really count striking power as a factor here but thank you for reminding me about the intelligence and reaction feats even if he can't travel as fast. With that in mind I believe it would now be a solid 6/10.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beezlebub said:

That's true I am not going to really count striking power as a factor here but thank you for reminding me about the intelligence and reaction feats even if he can't travel as fast. With that in mind I believe it would now be a solid 6/10.

Can you explain how striking power isn't a factor?

Thor has way better striking power BTW. And better durability.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not better durability and striking power only comes into play if he can land a majority of solid blows which would be difficult for Thor considering Bizzaro's superior speed.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not better durability and striking power only comes into play if he can land a majority of solid blows which would be difficult for Thor considering Bizzaro's superior speed.

Striking power is a big thing because of that, he needs to have insane striking power to make those hits useful, and he does. What Durability feat does Bizarro have that can let him survive Thor's hits that can oneshot a planet throughSarah Jessica Parker Beta Ray Bill?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizarro

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Experio

Thor

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Bizarro takes this due to his speed,but it won't be easy.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Fodder76

Hmm I don't know much about Bizzaro but since he is the same as Superman in almost all of his stats and since Superman has survived 10 supernovas exploding in his face I'm sure Bizzaro would be fine against Thor's hammer.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizarro blitz him in half then eats him.

MetalGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By MetalGOD

Bizarro

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizarro

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizzaro due to speed and durability.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizarro is not more durable than Thor (by feats)

Shamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizarro in 2 mins

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's completely shrugged off blows from Martain Manhunter, who's capable of one-shotting white martians(who tank hits from people stronger than superman while they're on fire).

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@zeroplus said:

Bizarro takes this due to his speed,but it won't be easy.

No, Bizarro takes this easily.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

@dorukesin said:

He's completely shrugged off blows from Martain Manhunter, who's capable of one-shotting white martians(who tank hits from people stronger than superman while they're on fire).

Thor tanked Odin's attacks.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin said:

And he's been KO'd by a lot less.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin said:
@dorukesin said:

Bizarro is not winning.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for super_trunks555
Super_Trunks555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizarro. I mean I love Thor, but Bizzaro got the upperhand in the speed and strength department

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doesn't matter.Thor's durability limits outmatched Bizarro

Bizarro is not winning.

yes Bizarro has stalemated Hunter Zolomon in a race.If Bizarro'll pissed off,Thor won't be able to see him

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: the only reason bizzaro matched zoom is that the reason they were racing was that bizzaro would join the society if he won, which zoom wanted. Bizzaro isn't as fast as zoom, and I've never seen him use speed offensively anyhow.

I say he's more durable. He's laughed off Supermans blows.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stupidity or not Bizzaro can beat Thor.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

doesn't matter.Thor's durability limits outmatched Bizarro

@New_World_Order said:

Bizarro is not winning.

yes Bizarro has stalemated Hunter Zolomon in a race.If Bizarro'll pissed off,Thor won't be able to see him

Obviously he wasn't going his fastest. Plus that's travel speed.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bizarro has blitzed clark before.And clark couldnt perceived him

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

Scans.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Experio

@highaccuser: Shrugging off Superman's blows does not put his durability above Thor's who's survived harder impacts and more consistently, tanking attacks varying from Nuke's, impact of planet threatening attacks and extreme heat capable of destroying it. Many which outmatch Bizarro's endurance capacity, Thor will only have a tough time at the start of the battle while not attacking with sufficient force in character, as the battle proceeds the effectiveness of his strikes and range attacks will increase and Bizarro won't be surviving

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

@dorukesin said:

@New_World_Order said:

Scans.

Superman wasn't aware Bizarro was going to attack based off from what i'm shown. More like a sneak attack if you ask me, which Thor does not take lightly. (It actually angers him, and he believes it's cowardly)

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By dorukesin

Superman wasn't aware Bizarro was going to attack based off from what i'm shown. More like a sneak attack if you ask me, which Thor does not take lightly. (It actually angers him, and he believes it's cowardly)

sneak attack ? we are talking about bizarro here lol

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: I sustain MMH hits harder than Thor, and he couldn't KO bizzaro.

Thors also been KOd by less force than you'd think, like a sucker punch from hulk, a beating from Nul, a blow from Thanos, dog piling from the dark avengers and u-foes, etc.

And bizzaro can certainly hurt Thor. He's punched superman straight through a planet and he came out on the other side. Thor can't take many of those at high speeds.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Experio

@highaccuser: In which you would be wrong,Mjolnir has went from smashing buildings in the classic days,to shattering planet toids and shaking stars through shock waves. Martian Manhunter (as versatile as he is) doesn't possess that kind of physical force.

Thor in fear itself fell after getting the better of Angrier and sending Nul to orbit, Thanos never KOed Thor in infinity rather came close before the interference of his son. Nonetheless more consistent and his durability feats still out matches those of Bizarro's who can hurt Thor but will fail in putting him down before it goes the other way around. Thor's Superior striking and the ability to measure at those speeds for efficient attacks turns the tides

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: martian manhunter simultaneously one shotted 4 white Martians, each which have kryptonian durability.

Thanos did KO Thor at the end. I don't know of any durability feats to put him above bizzaro.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Experio

@highaccuser: Shattering planets and shaking stars with in-direct hits, destroying a portal with equal force which was shown to dwarf a star >>>>>>> One shotting WM

Not at all, after shortly battling physically, Thanos resolved to a wide omni - directional attack which blew the Avengers away with Thor being shown as the last one flying back but conscious.

Notable durability feats that compotently surpass those of Bizarro's includes surviving the collision of four Mjolnir level weapons, Ultrons disintegration beam, Earth shaking punch from Sentry, Doomsday bomb etc.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: I think you're badly underestimating white Martians here. One of them was able to tank hits from Orion when he was on fire. Orion has rather easily overpowered superman in the past, and fire is Martians weakness.

I was reffering to later when they went one on one. They armed locked briefly then thanos knocked him away and clearly knocked him out.

There's also bizzaros speed which Thor can't react to.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizarro

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are less than intelligent but none are more S̶E̶L̶F̶ destructive than Thor. I'm going to go with Bizarro because I think what'd happen is Thor would do his battle cry and take one mighty swing at Bizarro who would be confused by the stupid man attacking him with hammer and just take it off him. I think it'd be really funny to watch though.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Experio

@highaccuser: Incorrect assumption, I was simply evidencing the superior striking, and all the former have greater effects by a large margin. Martian is out-shinned by Thor in that category, so Bizarro tanking his hits doesn't mean much.

Thor throughout the battle was knocked down by a punch from the titan but never fell unconscious, if you feel he was tgen you may post the scan

He wont have to, as long as Thor can measure his movements as indicated in the past that he is capable of it. Lightning can deal with his speed, by emmiting the attack throughout the battlefield and worning him out long enough for the hammer to drop in to Ko.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: "doesn't mean much"? Even if Thor does have greater striking power he does by a very small margin. Tanking his blows means quite a bit.

I'll post the scan when I can.

He can't measure him, or even perceive him. Thors been blitzed by street levelers, and even when he's depicted as fast he's microsecond at best, which is sluggish compared to bizzaro. Bizzaro is quite a bit faster than lighting, which moved at Mach 134.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: By a large margin not small, Martian Manhunter isn't classed a moon buster and that's assuming he was striking Bizarro with all his strength.

Perceiving has never been the problem, otherwise every time Thor travelled faster than light through the cosmos,he would have no control on when to stop and where his crossing. Similar to riding a bike while going faster than the human eye. Bizarro has never indicated microsecond movement or speeds close to 70th of a second, neither has current Thor quite frankly as his shown greater feats. Reaction wise both are faster than lighting but are inferior when matching it transversely, dodging one or two coming at the speed of sound and a little lower than half the speed of light may be troublesome but evading triple the bolts will inevitably be impossible for Bizarro to escape

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Siding with Bizarro here