and then who'll win in a fight?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Bizarro is dumber and if this is Normal Hulk then Bizarro should win this. If its World War Hulk then Bizarro goes down.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn

Zenma says:

"King Saturn says:
"I think Bizarro is dumber and if this is Normal Hulk then Bizarro should win this. If its World War Hulk then Bizarro goes down."
why yes, but how bout mindless hulk?"

Hmm...I think Bizarro maybe able to pull off the win

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Last_Guardian

Hulk

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zenma

King Saturn says:

"I think Bizarro is dumber and if this is Normal Hulk then Bizarro should win this. If its World War Hulk then Bizarro goes down."

why yes, but how bout mindless hulk?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

Zenma says:

"King Saturn says:
"Zenma says:
"King Saturn says:
Hmm...I think Bizarro maybe able to pull off the win"
well he does have flight"

Yeah thats true.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Zenma

King Saturn says:

"Zenma says:
"King Saturn says:

Hmm...I think Bizarro maybe able to pull off the win"

well he does have flight

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Zenma

then again the hulk may have more strength, stamina, and healing factor

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

#9  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

King Saturn says:

Why does WWH win? Does WWH have Superman level speed or reaction time? Has he shown himself to do anything Superman couldn't? The only thing I know that WWH has over Bizarro is intelligence, but an enemy doesn't have to be smart if they can kill you in a fraction of a second.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn

Buckshot says:

"King Saturn says:
Why does WWH win? Does WWH have Superman level speed or reaction time? Has he shown himself to do anything Superman couldn't? The only thing I know that WWH has over Bizarro is intelligence, but an enemy doesn't have to be smart if they can kill you in a fraction of a second."

Well World War Hulk did kick the crap out of Sentry. Sentry may not have the speed as Superman but I still think World War Hulk could handle Bizarro. As far as I know Bizarro cant move as far as Superman can he ?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lordraiden

Buckshot says:

"King Saturn says:
Why does WWH win? Does WWH have Superman level speed or reaction time? Has he shown himself to do anything Superman couldn't? The only thing I know that WWH has over Bizarro is intelligence, but an enemy doesn't have to be smart if they can kill you in a fraction of a second."

Show me logically that Bizarro can kill WWH before he gets crushed! Show me that Bizarro can do what the rest of the Marvel U failed to do! Superman, more than likely, but Bizarro? your grabbing at strings, bucky!

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

lordraiden says:

"Show me logically that Bizarro can kill WWH before he gets crushed! Show me that Bizarro can do what the rest of the Marvel U failed to do! Superman, more than likely, but Bizarro? your grabbing at strings, bucky!"

You say that Superman can do it, but if Bizarro has anywhere near his strength or speed (and he's supposed to be more than just "near" it, but have the same strength level and speed) why can't Bizarro do it too? Even if he had say, a tenth of Superman's speed, a tenth of ~lightspeed is still much faster than Hulk. Same for strength. A tenth of hundreds of billions of tons is stronger than Hulk. Put those two together and he can destroy Hulk before he knows what's coming. And saying that the rest of the MU couldn't do it doesn't mean anything. Is anyone that fought WWHulk as strong or fast as Superman? No. Even Sentry (who was able to physical hurt Hulk) doesn't compare.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

lordraiden says:

"Buckshot says:
"King Saturn says:

Show me logically that Bizarro can kill WWH before he gets crushed! Show me that Bizarro can do what the rest of the Marvel U failed to do! Superman, more than likely, but Bizarro? your grabbing at strings, bucky!"

Show me where you actually know anything about Bizzaro? Your argument is one-sided.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Zenma

so Bizarro can basically defeat most marvel characters single handedly if he's that much more powerful than WWH

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Zenma says:

"so Bizarro can basically defeat most marvel characters single handedly if he's that much more powerful than WWH"

This is news to you? He's like Superman but he doesn't hold back much because he's too stupid to know how. That also means he can be tricked and manipulated, but if he's set to kill then you'll most likely be dead before you can open your mouth to say something that would stop him.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zenma

hmm DC is more powerful than most marvel characters then huh?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn

Buckshot says:

"Zenma says:
"so Bizarro can basically defeat most marvel characters single handedly if he's that much more powerful than WWH"
This is news to you? He's like Superman but he doesn't hold back much because he's too stupid to know how. That also means he can be tricked and manipulated, but if he's set to kill then you'll most likely be dead before you can open your mouth to say something that would stop him."

Damn. I always knew Bizarro was strong but I figured WWH could beat him. WWH seem to do so much damage in the MU. But I think you got me on the speed factor. WWH wouldnt be able to keep up with Bizarro's speed and strength

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Zenma says:

"hmm DC is more powerful than most marvel characters then huh?"

Ugh, this might start something if the wrong people see it. I think many of DC's main, top level planetary heroes (ie. the JLA) are more powerful than Marvel, but there are many DC characters that don't approach that same level either. The heroes of the JLA are much more visible than other DC characters though so it seems like everyone in DC is like that when that's really not true.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Buckshot says:

"Zenma says:
"hmm DC is more powerful than most marvel characters then huh?"

Ugh, this might start something if the wrong people see it. I think many of DC's main, top level planetary heroes (ie. the JLA) are more powerful than Marvel, but there are many DC characters that don't approach that same level either. The heroes of the JLA are much more visible than other DC characters though so it seems like everyone in DC is like that when that's really not true."

I don't see how anyone could disagree with this.
Post Edited:2008-04-02 00:49:42

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I can't believe people were actually going for Hulk.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zenma

i see

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn

Vance Astro says:

"I can't believe people were actually going for Hulk."

I only went for World War Hulk. Cause he has shown the ability to defeat characters that could fly Sentry and he did beat Strange as well. Any other Hulk Bizarro should be able to defeat easy

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

King Saturn says:

"Vance Astro says:

I only went for World War Hulk. Cause he has shown the ability to defeat characters that could fly Sentry and he did beat Strange as well. Any other Hulk Bizarro should be able to defeat easy"

He didn't actually beat Strange.He tricked him and broke his hands.I don't know if Strange is a skrull or just sucks at Sorcerer Supreme but if he hasn't fixed his hands by now I'm glad he's off New Avengers.DC characters are ridiculously powerful though.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Static Shock

I'm gonna go with Bizarro on this one. Besides his lack of intelligence, he's basically another Superman (who can also beat the Hulk, no matter what incarnation it is). Bizarro may be stupid, but they doesn't mean he couldn't blitz Hulk at light-speed, and defeat him before he even realized it.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

(((WWHULK))) (((bizarro may have superman like powers and yet he like the dumbest in dc comics ww hulk is smarter then him i have to give it to wwhulk speed won't much help i don't thank bizarro is not even at superman level)))

Urban Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Urban Reaper

Buckshot says:

"lordraiden says:
"Show me logically that Bizarro can kill WWH before he gets crushed! Show me that Bizarro can do what the rest of the Marvel U failed to do! Superman, more than likely, but Bizarro? your grabbing at strings, bucky!"

You say that Superman can do it, but if Bizarro has anywhere near his strength or speed (and he's supposed to be more than just "near" it, but have the same strength level and speed) why can't Bizarro do it too? Even if he had say, a tenth of Superman's speed, a tenth of ~lightspeed is still much faster than Hulk. Same for strength. A tenth of hundreds of billions of tons is stronger than Hulk. Put those two together and he can destroy Hulk before he knows what's coming. And saying that the rest of the MU couldn't do it doesn't mean anything. Is anyone that fought WWHulk as strong or fast as Superman? No. Even Sentry (who was able to physical hurt Hulk) doesn't compare. "

Void did it, he Broke every bone in hulks body, and was the first to really own him ;D

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Urban Reaper says:

"Void did it, he Broke every bone in hulks body, and was the first to really own him ;D"

What point are you trying to make?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Buckshot says:

"Urban Reaper says:
"Void did it, he Broke every bone in hulks body, and was the first to really own him ;D"

What point are you trying to make?"

That's what I wanna know.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29  Edited By Methos

Surprisingly, my money's on Hulk for this battle...

Original Bizarro (unsure about new version) turned into dust when hit with sufficient force... i think Hulk could do it, and Bizarro isn't smart enough to stay out of range and use his other weapons.

M

Urban Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Urban Reaper

lordraiden says:

"Buckshot says:
"King Saturn says:

Show me logically that Bizarro can kill WWH before he gets crushed! Show me that Bizarro can do what the rest of the Marvel U failed to do! Superman, more than likely, but Bizarro? your grabbing at strings, bucky!"

"Show me that Bizarro can do what the rest of the Marvel U failed to do!"

Void is part of the MU and didn't fail, thats why im on Bizarro's side.

Urban Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Urban Reaper

Methos says:

"Surprisingly, my money's on Hulk for this battle...Original Bizarro (unsure about new version) turned into dust when hit with sufficient force... i think Hulk could do it, and Bizarro isn't smart enough to stay out of range and use his other weapons.M"

Bizarro is Superman's mirror, anti-proportional so no matter how strong he gets bizarro does to, the only reason Superman actually wins is because he uses intelligence.

Superman defeated the hulk before so why not Bizarro?

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ketch

Methos says:

"Surprisingly, my money's on Hulk for this battle...Original Bizarro (unsure about new version) turned into dust when hit with sufficient force... i think Hulk could do it, and Bizarro isn't smart enough to stay out of range and use his other weapons.M"

Doesn't happen anymore, at least not in the fights I've seen. The two most recent I can recall were when he was sent to kidnap Chris Kent and in Superman/Batman. He didn't turn to dust in either of those when he was hit. And anyway, I think he'll be the one doing the hitting.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Methos

Urban Reaper says:

"Bizarro is Superman's mirror, anti-proportional so no matter how strong he gets bizarro does to"

Um, no...

Originally Bizarro was created by Lex Luthor as an experiment to clone his own Superman, this was shown in Man of Steel issue 4

and i have the issue out in front of me, Bizarro flew into Superman, not at top speed either but as normal flight speed that onlookers could see, and the impact turned Bizarro into power which cured Lucy Lane of her blindness.

M

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Skeletor

Methos says:

"Urban Reaper says:
"Bizarro is Superman's mirror, anti-proportional so no matter how strong he gets bizarro does to"

Um, no...

Originally Bizarro was created by Lex Luthor as an experiment to clone his own Superman, this was shown in Man of Steel issue 4

and i have the issue out in front of me, Bizarro flew into Superman, not at top speed either but as normal flight speed that onlookers could see, and the impact turned Bizarro into power which cured Lucy Lane of her blindness.

M"

Isn't he from the Anti-Matter Universe? because that's what i've seen in the comics he appeared in.

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Skeletor

yeah i mean the second one then...

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Skeletor

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Bizarro, for the win."
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

The original Bizarro was created when Superboy was exposed to a "duplicate ray." In accordance with the science fiction concepts of Superman stories of the era, a subsequent version of Bizarro would relocate to "the Bizarro World," a cubical planet called Htrae [in keeping with Bizarro logic, Earth spelled backwards] which operated under "Bizarro logic" (it was a crime to do anything good or right) and which Bizarro populated with inverted versions of Superman’s supporting cast and other DC heroes.

The 1985 event Crisis on Infinite Earths rewrote DC’s continuity, eliminating Htrae. Since then, two Bizarro characters have appeared, one of them a flawed clone created by Lex Luthor. The second, longer lasting Bizarro, was an idea of the Joker, brought to life by the cosmic Mister Mxyzptlk.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Bizarro, for the win.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Methos

can we at least narrow down which versions of the characters we are using for this battle please...

M

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By !Drake!

Hulk

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

!Drake! says:

"Hulk"

Make a case.

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Skeletor

Bleh im still for Bizarro

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Renegade Lantern

I know the cool thing around here is to hate HULK but come on Bizarro will come out looking stupid after the HULK is done with him

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By !Drake!

Everything that needs to be siad has already been siad.Bizarro is not stronger than supes it just happens to be that his powers basically cancel out supes power(Metaphor). The world breaker on the other hand is um..........The guy who forces heroes to fight.........The kicks ther a$ his self. I never thought Hulk was much until I started reading his comics

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

!Drake! says:

"Everything that needs to be siad has already been siad.Bizarro is not stronger than supes it just happens to be that his powers basically cancel out supes power(Metaphor). The world breaker on the other hand is um..........The guy who forces heroes to fight.........The kicks ther a$ his self. I never thought Hulk was much until I started reading his comics"

No being stronger than Superman doesn't make you weaker than Hulk...

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By !Drake!

Vance Astro says:

"!Drake! says:
"Everything that needs to be siad has already been siad.Bizarro is not stronger than supes it just happens to be that his powers basically cancel out supes power(Metaphor). The world breaker on the other hand is um..........The guy who forces heroes to fight.........The kicks ther a$ his self. I never thought Hulk was much until I started reading his comics"
No being stronger than Superman doesn't make you weaker than Hulk..."

He is not stronger than superman but sinmce he is a duplicate it is easier to plan tactics

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Unbelonger

Renegade Lantern says:

"I know the cool thing around here is to hate HULK but come on Bizarro will come out looking stupid after the HULK is done with him "

Bizarro usually looks stupid.

zzzzzzzzzz

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By King_Saturn

Vance Astro says:

"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
I only went for World War Hulk. Cause he has shown the ability to defeat characters that could fly Sentry and he did beat Strange as well. Any other Hulk Bizarro should be able to defeat easy"
He didn't actually beat Strange.He tricked him and broke his hands.I don't know if Strange is a skrull or just sucks at Sorcerer Supreme but if he hasn't fixed his hands by now I'm glad he's off New Avengers.DC characters are ridiculously powerful though."

Thats true. I wont disagree with DC Characters being riduclously powerful.

Gojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Gojira

Draw.

Gojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers