bump

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Spacegodzilla. Megaguirus and Orga are both are not in the same league as Spacegodzilla and Biollante. Kiryu would stick around, but I think he will eventually be taken out. This leaves Biollante and Spacegodzilla. In the end Spacegodzilla wins.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Biollante and Megaguirus are the first ones to go. Spacegodzilla will be the toughest to get to because of his crystals. But Ogra more or less will be the third the one to go. And that's just leaves Spacegodzilla and Kiryu left. Kiryu can pull it off if his Zero Hour cannon can get through Spacegodzilla crystals, or otherwise he lose because he take an hour to recharge his Zero Hour cannon after it is fire.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By WarlordEternal

@joeagentofhand1: @terry2012:

Don't forget Orga an extremely powerful shoulder cannon and has the Regenerator G1. Megaguirus is extremely fast and can absorb abilities. IIRC Biollante can burrow and is highly acidic.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: I have not forgot, but he needed a spaceship to fight godzilla...And he try to become like him because of how powerful he is and cause of his healing factor. One good blast from godzilla is all it took to put down Orga.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Nothing Godzilla was doing could keep Orga down permanently, his Nuclear Heat Ray could damage him but it couldn't kill him because Orga could regenerate his woulds in a matter of seconds. When Orga began to swallow Godzilla it looked like he (godzilla) used a much more powerful version of the Nuclear Pulse in order to finally kill him.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By terry2012

@warlordeternal: He couldn't put him down permanently because he was attacking from the outside of Orga body. Remember Orga body is made up of godzilla cells and is the reason why godzilla couldn't put him down permanently. Because his healing factor is also most same as godzilla except for the insides. That why Orga was trying to swallow godzilla to become an exact being like him. So Orga can become another godzilla, with godzilla out of the way of course. We have another with godzilla cells and that is Spacegodzilla.

Orga defense is weak because he can be pierce quite easily. His defense is his spaceship. Is why every time godzilla would fire his atomic breath his spaceship would intercept it. Until it got destroyed by godzilla who had enough of it...And after that, Orga resorted to trying swallowing him just to become him. Because he knew if it went on any longer he wasn't going to win the all out battle. Orga first form is when you knew he is not going to be doing anything against godzilla. Which is why he knock him out just to take some of his cells from him, and then transform into what he is.

But we also have another that we can not forget about, and that is "Spacegodzilla" who also has godzilla cells. Because of Biollante cells went in to space. Because they got caught on Mothra who went into space and fell off her in a black hole creating Spacegodzilla. The reason why Orga comes in at third is because biollante is a sitting duck and Megaguruis is not all that much of combatant. Orga does not have anything for Spacegodzilla crystals that he can get pass them. If two monsters can not get pass Spacegodzilla crystals and one of them being godzilla, then Orga can not get pass them either.

Kiryu can pierce godzilla then he most definitely can pierce Orga. So, Kiryu can put a hole in godzilla chest and make him heal for a whole year. If he is to hit Orga with the "Zero Hour cannon" it most likely would be able to hit his chest and make a huge hole from his chest to the middle of his stomach. Because his healing is not the same as godzilla nor is his body, and probably would take longer to heal.

I hope I'm not coming off as yelling or anything else. If so, please forgive me.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Orga wanted to be Godzilla the moment he examined him right down to his DNA. He basically spent the whole movie obsessing about him. He didn't just try to eat him because he was losing, but because he was incomplete. He wanted more. Godzilla literally kept hitting him with is Atomic Ray because it was the only thing that could damage him the most yet because he had regenerator G1 he healed all those wounds extraordinarily fast. Godzilla knew he couldn't take him down from the outside so he used his Nuclear Pulse when Orga tried to swallow him. Orga can also jump pretty high and at long distances that might help him bypass Spacegodzilla's crystals.

I hope I'm not coming off as yelling or anything else. If so, please forgive me.

No need to apologize. Were just a couple of Godzilla nerds debating a topic :)

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: If he jumps then that leaves him open for Spacegodzilla. Because Spacegodzilla can fly. I don't think he can jump over Spacegodzilla crystals because it protect him from head to toe.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: I don't recall all of Spacegodzilla's crystals being that tall and Orga's Speed whilst jumping is pretty fast. though there is Spacegodzilla's telekinesis or whatever it was he used to lift baby Godzilla and the King of Monsters himself.

Biollante can also burrow and that may allow her to get past Spacegodzilla's blockade.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WarlordEternal

@terry2012: The burrow thing? Mogera split in half, and one attacked Spacegodzilla's power source from air while the other attacked from underground. It was seen during the final battle of Godzilla vs Biollante that she could burrow which is how she came into the scene.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning Space Godzilla or Orga here

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: No problem.

@vaeternus:How would you imagine this rumble going down?

Well, being a fan of Godzilla movies I think this is how it would happen..

I think Biollante is the weak factor here, I think either S. Godzilla or Mecha Godzilla toast him literally...then I think Kiryu goes down once his wings get clipped or put on the ground by someone, then I think it'll come down to Orga(who can adapt, mutate) being an issue for Space Godzilla then whoever wins that will have to take on MechaGodzilla vs Spacegodzilla.

I definitley think it'll come down to Metal Godzilla, Space Godzilla and Orga. Space Godzilla is an amped, flying Godzilla more or less, Mecha can hold it's own but may have to worry about damage and Orga is alien if I'm not mistaken or from alien ship, so he'll be no slouch. That's my prediction.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Biollante is the weak factor here, I think either S. Godzilla or Mecha Godzilla toast him literally...then I think Kiryu goes down once his wings get clipped or put on the ground by someone, then I think it'll come down to Orga(who can adapt, mutate) being an issue for Space Godzilla then whoever wins that will have to take on MechaGodzilla vs Spacegodzilla.

I'm not quite sure I understand everything you're saying. You left out Megaguirus and mentioned both Kiryu and MechaG. If your referring to Mechagodzilla 2, well he's not in this fight.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Vaeternus

@vaeternus said:

I'm not quite sure I understand everything you're saying. You left out Megaguirus and mentioned both Kiryu and MechaG. If your referring to Mechagodzilla 2, well he's not in this fight.

Yeah, when I referred to Mecha godzilla that's megaguirus(different name) Unless I'm missing something, I'm going based on your photos too in your OP.

@vaeternus: Yes he is an alien from a spaceship.

Yep, a weird one too if I remember correctly

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By terry2012

@vaeternus: Yeah it was a weird one until he got the cells from godzilla....And still is weird.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: Now I'm really confused. You called Megaguirus Mehagodzilla? And also when you said Kiryu goes down when his wings get clipped did you refer to Megaguirus as well? because Kiryu is MechaG and has no wings.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey buddy whats up, on an app right now so cant quote but yeah i was saying mecha godzilla referring to the metal godzilla and what was that other guys name? because now im confused lol i have to look up those other two, the flying guys name.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey buddy whats up, on an app right now so cant quote but yeah i was saying mecha godzilla referring to the metal godzilla

Isn't that the same thing?

what was that other guys name? because now im confused lol i have to look up those other two, the flying guys name.

Megaguirus.

ActuallyVishnu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

space g

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spacegodzilla easily.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not exactly sure why this was bumped eight years later but yeah, Spacegodzilla can solo the rest of the roster.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 takenstew22  Moderator

Kiryu's Absolute Zero Cannon can oneshot anyone here, but it takes awhile to fire back. If he doesn't shoot SpaceGodzilla first SG will be the last one standing.

ActuallyVishnu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kiryu's Absolute Zero Cannon can oneshot anyone here, but it takes awhile to fire back. If he doesn't shoot SpaceGodzilla first SG will be the last one standing.

couldn't space g just reflect it

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:

couldn't space g just reflect it

With his shield? Maybe, idk.