This.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By whacknasty

Classic Herc should have comparable durability to classic Hulk right? Classic Hulk took a scream (looked like one anyway and not a whisper, lol) from BB and it didn't atomize him or anything...and BB doesn't have super durability that I know of, so a morals off Herc could go the old fashioned route and brutalize BB to death...lol.

I'm probably taking a morals off BB too lightly, but this does seem like a nice match up.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By pooty

@Killemall: @venomoushatred1001: I'm not sure BB could solo. Binary power is to absorb energy. She has the power of a white hole or something like that. I know she has been in the middle of a star absorbing some of its energy. I don't know if BB can bring her down.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By chiq

@pooty said:

@Killemall: @venomoushatred1001: I'm not sure BB could solo. Binary power is to absorb energy. She has the power of a white hole or something like that. I know she has been in the middle of a star absorbing some of its energy. I don't know if BB can bring her down.

I was wondering about that. How much energy can she absorb? how much energy does BB's scream release?

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By _Psy_
@chiq: The only recorded time she was overloaded that I can recall is when she battled the Collective.
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Superskrull86

Round 1: Herc and Binary Round 2: BB and WWH

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pooty

@chiq: @Superskrull86: Binary can sit in a star with no problem. Her power is too absorb energy. She taps into the power of a white hole. I don't think BB puts out that kind of power

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By chiq

How does Classic herc compare to wwhulk? I see hulk's regen as a problem if they brawl, Herc might be able to match him in power, but i don't know if he can match hulk's damage soak.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@chiq said:

How does Classic herc compare to wwhulk? I see hulk's regen as a problem if they brawl, Herc might be able to match him in power, but i don't know if he can match hulk's damage soak.

It would be a brutal, rigorous battle. Seeing as both rapidly grow in strength as a fight progresses. I honestly can't tell you who would win, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet on Hulk.
chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By chiq

@Illuminatus: Yup i agree..just because he gets stronger as the fight goes on, and more importantly he heals almost instantly while herc does not. Regen is very underrated, which is why i think the hulk can beat thor and superman in a straight up fist fight w/ no bfr. (no other powers used of course since it really is easy to bfr the hulk)

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Killemall

@pooty said:

I would really be amazed if she could absorb like even the 1/10 of what BB can actually release if he wasn’t holding back. He has only done that once and he was tearing the very fabric of reality, so yeah that’s pretty hard. Besides Vulcan has similar powers and he did convert most of BB scream into heat, light and all sort of energy still was almost dead during the War of King story arc and i can’t think why it would be any different with Binary. Also to add Binary has been overloaded in the past, she was overloaded when she tried to absorb a star, she was overloaded when the collective came to earth and should she try to absorb the reality shattering scream of BB she would be overloaded as well.

@pooty said:

@chiq: @Superskrull86: Binary can sit in a star with no problem. Her power is too absorb energy. She taps into the power of a white hole. I don't think BB puts out that kind of power

Sitting in a star being able to absorb a star going supernova are two things and i remember one instance when she was unable to contain the whole explosion. And we know supernovas are not powerful enough to shatter fabric of reality, BB's scream is.

@chiq said:

To the best of my knowledge, Hulk did beat Hercules badly during one of the classic encounter; i have never seen Hercules get the better of Hulk. It took a whole avenger roaster to stop an angry hulk which consisted of Hercules, Iron Man , Hawkeye, Wonder Man, Hell Cat, Namor, Captain America, Wasp, Doc Samson, She Hulk and Mocking Bird and it took them 2 whole issues to actually beat hulk. If you are interested to have a look this battle took place in Hulk #321 and 322. If you can’t find the issue let me know because i might be able to post scans i just need to find them.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pooty

@Killemall: when was he tearing the fabric of space? that may be a writer taking liberties cuz he is not regularly shown to have that kind of power.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Killemall

@pooty said:

@Killemall: when was he tearing the fabric of space? that may be a writer taking liberties cuz he is not regularly shown to have that kind of power.

I havent actually read that issue but someone showed me scans here on comicvine on one of them Blackbolt thread.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By emperorznb

@Killemall: I think he tore the fabric of space and time during the war of kings were he used his voice to power up the T-bomb.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Killemall

@emperorznb said:

@Killemall: I think he tore the fabric of space and time during the war of kings were he used his voice to power up the T-bomb.

I have read war of kings, but the scan i was shown was different.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By chiq

@Killemall: Thanks yeah i remember seeing those scans before of hulk owning the Avengers.. Hulk's healing factor should be a huge advantage in a brawl like this

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By termiteone4ever

Give Herc his MACE and its on