Bijuu Susanoo vs Ten Tails

• 106 results
Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Obviously the Jubi. Those casual Biju were almost planetary. The clash between Naruto and Sasuke only reached multi-country level. The power gap is so huge by unquantifiable amounts.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Juubi wins easily. people forget that Naruto and Sasuke only ever stood a chance because they had heavy plot on their side. the Ten-tails was Stronger than Hagormo and his brother.

Both of which should be above Sasuke by a huge margin since Sasuke is running off of Power from a Ghost Hagormo who is basically not his prime anymore.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Controlled more refined culmination of the tailed beasts VS a blob culmination of the tailed beasts.

Gee i wonder who wins.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Susanoo. Juubi is useless aside from being a chakra and blasting bombs.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Westwood_Trevor

The Almighty Bijuu Susanoo is definitely stronger (than this version of the Juubi) and faster. . . however, Juubi is simply immortal and was able to tank his own Juubidama (even his massive one) without probs.

Juubi takes this after, prolly, a long battle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28ad9ebec9c
deactivated-5d28ad9ebec9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I genuinely think ppl on this website are retarded sometimes, lol at the amount of ppl who said 10 Tails, this is a horrific stomp for him even Rinnegan Sasuke claps no need for an amped version of him

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By GoldHeretic

Sauce stomps the juubi now, its simple power scaling.

Rinnegan sauce was already stronger than juubito who is stronger than this juubi so BIjuu susanno should rape badly

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubi just outlasts sasuke. He has no way to put it down without the seal from naruto

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#59  Edited By Earendill

Ten-tailed much powerful. But Sasuke is more versatile. Sasuke wins.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps , his Susano'o alone without the Bijuu Chakra is stronger than the Juubi and Juubito.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke makes juubi his pet just like jigen.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sasuke easily

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

Obviously the Jubi. Those casual Biju were almost planetary. The clash between Naruto and Sasuke only reached multi-country level. The power gap is so huge by unquantifiable amounts.

No Caption Provided

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Antonio_1996

This is wrong on so many levels.

@mygod000 said:

Sasuke wins easily.

I agree.

people forget that Naruto and Sasuke only ever stood a chance because they had heavy plot on their side. the Ten-tails was Stronger than Hagormo and his brother.

False. Kaguya was stronger than them, but not the Juubi. But this is irrelevant anyways since Bijuu-Amped Sasuke>>1 Eyed Juubidara>>Juubito>>>Juubi. Simple scaling.

Both of which should be above Sasuke by a huge margin since Sasuke is running off of Power from a Ghost Hagormo who is basically not his prime anymore.

Still wrong. Prior to Sasuke's powerup he got stomped by Revived Madara(before he became the Juubi Jinchuuriki) and then after meeting Hagoromo he was speedblitzing Juubi Madara, who again, is more powerful than the 10 tails. So like I said Bijuu-Amped Sasuke>>1 Rinnegan Juubi Madara>>Juubi Obito>>Juubi

OT: Sasuke casually stomps.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MyGod000

@antonio_1996 said:

@mygod000 said:

Sasuke wins easily.

I agree.

people forget that Naruto and Sasuke only ever stood a chance because they had heavy plot on their side. the Ten-tails was Stronger than Hagormo and his brother.

False. Kaguya was stronger than them, but not the Juubi. But this is irrelevant anyways since Bijuu-Amped Sasuke>>1 Eyed Juubidara>>Juubito>>>Juubi. Simple scaling.

Still wrong. Prior to Sasuke's powerup he got stomped by Revived Madara(before he became the Juubi Jinchuuriki) and then after meeting Hagoromo he was speedblitzing Juubi Madara, who again, is more powerful than the 10 tails. So like I said Bijuu-Amped Sasuke>>1 Rinnegan Juubi Madara>>Juubi Obito>>Juubi

Wrong. Here why Hagormo needed help from his Brother to fight the Juubi. The Juubi that Madara had almost had all it's Chakra back the only thing that was missing was the other half of the 9 tails and well 5-10% of the 8 tails beast.

Sasuke was using the Depleted Power of the 1-9 Tailed beasts after Madara and Kaguya had used them, and all Sasuke did was a Multi-country level blast with Naruto.

Juubi Madara>Ten tails>Rinnegan Hagormo>Hamura>>>>>>Naruto>Sasuke.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@antonio_1996 said:

@mygod000 said:

Sasuke wins easily.

I agree.

Wrong. Here why Hagormo needed help from his Brother to fight the Juubi. The Juubi that Madara had almost had all it's Chakra back the only thing that was missing was the other half of the 9 tails and well 5-10% of the 8 tails beast.

You should avoid debating topics on Naruto cause you don't know what you're talking about. None of this is relevant at all. The pictured version of the Juubi is from the War. So my point still stands. Juubi Madara>Juubito>Juubi. Therefore Bijuu Sasuke> 1 Eyed Juubi Madara>Juubito>Juubi.

Sasuke was using the Depleted Power of the 1-9 Tailed beasts after Madara and Kaguya had used them, and all Sasuke did was a Multi-country level blast with Naruto.

Irrelevant. Bijuu-Amped Sasuke=3 Headed Kurama Naruto>>1 Eyed Juubi Madara>Juubito>Juubi. Nothing you say will change this.

Bullshit. Only 3 Eyed Juubi Madara should be equal to Hagoromo. But again, this is IRRELEVANT. It's already confirmed that Juubi Obito>>>Juubi who's weaker than Rinnegan Sasuke. Whether or not Madara is stronger than Hagoromo(which is bullshit cause he isn't), this still wouldn't change the fact that Bijuu-Amped Sasuke>>Six Paths Naruto(without the Natural Energy)>>Juubito>Juubi.

Seriously, literally everything I've ever seen you say in any thread regarding Naruto is wrong. Go read the manga.

OT: Sasuke stomps.

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By scaling Sauce should win:

Listen:

1- Madara combined all 9 tailed beasts together to make a full power 10 tails. Right ?

2- Madara then absorbs the full powered 10 tails. Right ?

3- 10 Tails Madara = Full Power 10 Tails + Alive 1/2 Rinnegan Madara. Right ?

4- 8 Gates Might Gai, Rinnegan Sauce, and SPSM Naruto can damage 1/2 Rinnegan 10 Tails Madara who has full powered 10 tails. Right ?

5- Rinnegan Sasuke was able to blitz and cut the same Madara who has absorbed full power 10 tails. Right ?

It was said that once someone absorbs a Biju their power is heightened even more. So whoever absorbs 10 tails becomes as strong as the 10 tails + their own power added on. So Madara with 10 tails absorbed is ayually stronger than 10 tails by itself.

Yeah Sasuke wins by logic and feats. And if Kurama meant Sasuke’s Power was equal to Hagoromo with 10 tails inside him, Sasuke definitely wins. Although I debunk that since Kurama technically only witnessed Hagoromo after he split the Biju into 9 beasts.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By scaling Sauce should win:

Listen:

1- Madara combined all 9 tailed beasts together to make a full power 10 tails. Right ?

2- Madara then absorbs the full powered 10 tails. Right ?

3- 10 Tails Madara = Full Power 10 Tails + Alive 1/2 Rinnegan Madara. Right ?

4- 8 Gates Might Gai, Rinnegan Sauce, and SPSM Naruto can damage 1/2 Rinnegan 10 Tails Madara who has full powered 10 tails. Right ?

5- Rinnegan Sasuke was able to blitz and cut the same Madara who has absorbed full power 10 tails. Right ?

It was said that once someone absorbs a Biju their power is heightened even more. So whoever absorbs 10 tails becomes as strong as the 10 tails + their own power added on. So Madara with 10 tails absorbed is ayually stronger than 10 tails by itself.

Yeah Sasuke wins by logic and feats. And if Kurama meant Sasuke’s Power was equal to Hagoromo with 10 tails inside him, Sasuke definitely wins. Although I debunk that since Kurama technically only witnessed Hagoromo after he split the Biju into 9 beasts.

finally something i can agree with. and all of this is without even considering that this is bijuu-amped sasuke so he should logically stomp with scaling.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@antonio_1996 said:

@mygod000 said:

Sasuke wins easily.

I agree.

You should avoid debating topics on Naruto cause you don't know what you're talking about. None of this is relevant at all. The pictured version of the Juubi is from the War. So my point still stands. Juubi Madara>Juubito>Juubi. Therefore Bijuu Sasuke> 1 Eyed Juubi Madara>Juubito>Juubi.

Irrelevant. Bijuu-Amped Sasuke=3 Headed Kurama Naruto>>1 Eyed Juubi Madara>Juubito>Juubi. Nothing you say will change this.

Bullshit. Only 3 Eyed Juubi Madara should be equal to Hagoromo. But again, this is IRRELEVANT. It's already confirmed that Juubi Obito>>>Juubi who's weaker than Rinnegan Sasuke. Whether or not Madara is stronger than Hagoromo(which is bullshit cause he isn't), this still wouldn't change the fact that Bijuu-Amped Sasuke>>Six Paths Naruto(without the Natural Energy)>>Juubito>Juubi.

Seriously, literally everything I've ever seen you say in any thread regarding Naruto is wrong. Go read the manga.

3 eyed Madara would stomp Hagormo easily. 1 eyed Madara without the Shinju Tree was already Creeping up on Hagormo. like I said Hag is weaker than Juubi.

No Caption Provided

^That Madara had some of his Sage powers taken by Obito. Madara with the Ten-Tails was getting close to Hagormo's power, so it just foolish to take God Tree absorbed Madara is weaker when it stated that the God Tree was the Source Kaguya's great power. forget about the fact that he gained a massive power up just having both of his eyes, the God tree is enough for me to say he easily surpassed the sage before he gained his other eye.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Antonio_1996

@mygod000 said:
@antonio_1996 said:
@mygod000 said:
@antonio_1996 said:

@mygod000 said:

Sasuke wins easily.

I agree.

3 eyed Madara would stomp Hagormo easily. 1 eyed Madara without the Shinju Tree was already Creeping up on Hagormo. like I said Hag is weaker than Juubi.

No Caption Provided

^That Madara had some of his Sage powers taken by Obito. Madara with the Ten-Tails was getting close to Hagormo's power, so it just foolish to take God Tree absorbed Madara is weaker when it stated that the God Tree was the Source Kaguya's great power. forget about the fact that he gained a massive power up just having both of his eyes, the God tree is enough for me to say he easily surpassed the sage before he gained his other eye.

How the fuck is anything you just posted relevant at all? Everyone knows by now that you love to wank Madara to high heavens, but how does proving Juubi Madara>>Hagoromo change anything at all?

We know for a fact that Juubi Obito>Juubi, right?

Therefore, Six Paths Sasuke>Juubi Obito>Juubi. Please stay on topic.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@token1300: sasuke isnt stronger than jubidara by any means. Sasuke only cutt him half beacsue he left to go get his rinnegan.other than that Pretty much the whole fight he was fighting pretty well against them both.

Madara was already said to be near hagroomos power at that point and when got his 3rd he pretty much surpassed him.

So sasuke who only has half his power is much weaker than madara

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: he only gained immortality from the god tree not much els.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: And the ability to cast I.T

I'd also argue that he got a power boost. He pretty much got stomped by Naruto prior to absorbing the tree and after that he somewhat kept up with both Sasuke and Naruto, although he was losing. He definitely surpassed them both individually after the 2nd Rinnegan.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MyGod000

@undre said:

@token1300: sasuke isnt stronger than jubidara by any means. Sasuke only cutt him half beacsue he left to go get his rinnegan.other than that Pretty much the whole fight he was fighting pretty well against them both.

Madara was already said to be near hagroomos power at that point and when got his 3rd he pretty much surpassed him.

So sasuke who only has half his power is much weaker than madara

The god Tree had Chakra from Taking it from the 3,000+ Shinobi that BM Naruto powered up 3 x their normal chakra. so, Madara did gain more power from the God tree.

that dude is just upset, he didn't even try to debunk the post, and just called me a wank. usually means they have nothing more to add to the argument. I'll say 2 eyed Madara is above Hagormo based on Obito own Statements that Madara's Eyes have massive amounts of chakra.

Madara actually confirmed that he was just playing around with Naruto and Sasuke, and then stated that he was going to start getting serious. that when he activated I.t and was one-shotted by the plot.

No Caption Provided

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't it stated Juubito>10 tails?

And six paths Sasuke is stronger than Juubito, and with the bijuu amp he became even stronger. Power scaling wise Sasuke should stomp.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Madara NEVER went all out against Naruto and Sasuke. He just went and activated IT then plot took over from there. I’d even argue full power Juubidara is Kaguya level (tho probably weaker) considering his feats + Hagoromo statements that he’s approaching Kaguya level.

OT: Even current Naruto and Sasuke have never taken anything like a Juubidama and we know he can spam them. If full power Juubi should take it if it’s weakened like in the fight Susanoo has a good chance.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@antonio_1996: he only gained immortality from the god tree not much els.

Okay, Just to debunk this because God Tree Took a lot of chakra as well, people actually forget just how much chakra.

No Caption Provided

BSM naruto Shared his chakra with all the Shinobi Alliance again, and it was stated that the Chakra was bigger and Stronger than Before when BM naruto powered the whole Alliance giving them 3x their normal chakra.

With that, Even Hinata could counter Attacks from 2nd form Juubi.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

God Tree Took power from BM Minato. as you can see it was Draining BSM Naruto of all Chakra.

No Caption Provided

Naruto nearly died from his chakra being drained almost completely.

God Tree alone had at least enough Chakra to make Juubi Obito Struggle hard since BSM Naruto and BM Minato who Somewhat forced juubiObito to try against them.

plus Chakra from many other Shinobi that was boosted 4x stronger than there powers where before.

The God Tree was even trying to Attack Madara and Hashirama.

Madara gained massive amp from that Tree after he absorbed it.

I'll say he surpassed the Sage when he absorbed the Tree since the Sage of Six paths never did that.

Double Rinnegan Six path juubi Madara is just overkill since he stomps the Sage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ckarma said:

Yeah Madara NEVER went all out against Naruto and Sasuke. He just went and activated IT then plot took over from there. I’d even argue full power Juubidara is Kaguya level (tho probably weaker) considering his feats + Hagoromo statements that he’s approaching Kaguya level.

He literally stated twice he was going all out / being serious and he still got slapped around by them, He got blitzed by Sasuke when he was 1 Eyed Madara and his limbo (while he was being serious and trying to stop Naruto and Sasuke) got stalemated by Naruto's Shadow Clones, he's no were near Kaguya level Sasuke says as much (3 Eyed Madara was the one compared to Kaguya) she's on a different level entirely.

OT: Even current Naruto and Sasuke have never taken anything like a Juubidama and we know he can spam them. If full power Juubi should take it if it’s weakened like in the fight Susanoo has a good chance.

Even Juubito's Chakra Arms are stronger than a Juubi-Dama and Naruto/ Sasuke were tanking punches from Kaguya's Chakra Arms which with simple power scaling are stronger than Juubito's Sasuke's Regular Susanoo not even the amped one would take a Juubi-Dama with no difficulty.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

susanoo wins. seriously.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ckarma said:

He literally stated twice he was going all out / being serious and he still got slapped around by them, He got blitzed by Sasuke when he was 1 Eyed Madara and his limbo (while he was being serious and trying to stop Naruto and Sasuke) got stalemated by Naruto's Shadow Clones, he's no were near Kaguya level Sasuke says as much (3 Eyed Madara was the one compared to Kaguya) she's on a different level entirely.

Even Juubito's Chakra Arms are stronger than a Juubi-Dama and Naruto/ Sasuke were tanking punches from Kaguya's Chakra arms which with simple power scaling are stronger than Juubito's Sasuke's Regular Susanno not even the amped one would take a Juubi-Dam with no difficulty.

You always using 1 eyed Madara... one Statement to downplay Madara when a much stronger Madara stated he playing with Naruto and Sasuke the whole time.

the fact that later in the series Madara said he was done toy proves that he wasn't going all out in the previous fights at all. on top of that God Tree>>>>Kurama clock.

Also, you forget that they can enhance the Juubi-Dama with Senjutsu and Six paths Senjutsu.

Making them far more powerful.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@gachamaniscool said:
@ckarma said:

Even Juubito's Chakra Arms are stronger than a Juubi-Dama and Naruto/ Sasuke were tanking punches from Kaguya's Chakra arms which with simple power scaling are stronger than Juubito's Sasuke's Regular Susanno not even the amped one would take a Juubi-Dam with no difficulty.

You always using 1 eyed Madara... one Statement to downplay Madara when a much stronger Madara stated he playing with Naruto and Sasuke the whole time.

the fact that later in the series Madara said he was done toy proves that he wasn't going all out in the previous fights at all. on top of that God Tree>>>>Kurama clock.

Also, you forget that they can enhance the Juubi-Dama with Senjutsu and Six paths Senjutsu.

You are by far the worst Madara fanboy I've ever seen. I see you also didn't respond to me, so I'll just say this again. ALL OF THIS IS IRRELEVANT. 1 Eyed Juubi Madara(without absorbing Shinju)>Juubito>Juubi.

Therefore Bijuu-Sasuke>>>Juubi. This nonense about Madara being stronger Hagoromo is pure fanwank and also completely irrelevant to this thread.

Now please prove how the Juubi wins this without wanking Madara since that's all you've been doing so far in this thread even though Madara isn't even in this fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

1 Eyed Madara is still stronger than the Juubi and 2 Eyed Madara was the one who fought Naruto's clones pay attention now your embarrassing yourself, yea that scan you posted was full of shit the actually scan was him saying after 1 shotting Sakura "enough of this sideshow", so he was in fact trying the entire time and still got bodied RIP your argument.

No Caption Provided

the fact that later in the series Madara said he was done toy proves that he wasn't going all out in the previous fights at all.

Literally just debunked that so..

No Caption Provided

on top of that God Tree>>>>Kurama clock.

Hagaromo ghostly goo chakra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shinju Tree

The Juubi itself can't do that XD so this is irrelevant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: The statement from Hagaromo isn't even that he was approaching his level just that he was attempting to (and even if it was he was only getting close to Hagaromo's ghost XD) the seer fact Sasuke literally blitzed that same version of Madara should make that obvious but ya know people who stan a character don't get that

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By MyGod000

@gachamaniscool said:
@mygod000 said:

1 Eyed Madara is still stronger than the Juubi and 2 Eyed Madara was the one who fought Naruto's clones pay attention now your embarrassing yourself, yea that scan you posted was full of shit the actually scan was him saying after 1 shotting Sakura "enough of this sideshow", so he was in fact trying the entire time and still got bodied RIP your argument.

No Caption Provided

the fact that later in the series Madara said he was done toy proves that he wasn't going all out in the previous fights at all.

Literally just debunked that so..

No Caption Provided

on top of that God Tree>>>>Kurama clock.

Hagaromo ghostly goo chakra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shinju Tree

The Juubi itself can't do that XD so this is irrelevant

you seem to forget just how powerful Madara was after he Absorbed the God tree.

Juubi is planet level+ at least Sasuke was not.

No Caption Provided

Juubi Madara 1 eyed Madara like I said Blocked Naruto's blitz attack just he had just got done fighting 8th Gate Guy.

You claimed Naruto wasn't using his half of the Kurama clock Form in his fight.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

God Tree took almost all the Chakra from BSM Naruto+BM Minato Chakra+ around 3,000+ shinobi that Naruto enhanced to 4 x their chakra level.

BSM Naruto>>>>50% Kurama clock form Naruto had.

BM Minato>>50% Kurama clock form Naruto.

You said in another Thread that it gives a massive boost having Kurama, by that same Logic Madara got an even bigger boost since BSM is at least 5x just normal Kurama Clock.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It proves Madara after he absorbed the Tree was massively above Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto has inferior Chakra compared to what Madara had. I never said the Juubi can do that, you were talking about Madara and that is what I was responding to.

Madara Surpassed the Sage of Six paths when he absorbed the God Tree. Prime Hagormor>>>>>>>>Ghost Hagormo Chakra Goo.

Like I said The fact that Madara blocked RSM Naruto, while Weakened proves he was above the power the Sage gave him, then he gained a massively more powerful chakra power up from BSM chakra from Naruto and BM Minato which is already beyond the power-up of Naruto stacking just 50% of the 9 tails on his weaker form than Madara.

So you hold the L

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

Fodder to even Rinnegan Sasuke thats all that matters

Under what pretense can you claim Sasuke doesn't have Planet+ Level chakra when he literally just fondled the guy that makes that look fodder? Other than head-canon and assumptions of course

Through feats Sasuke slaps the Juubi face the facts

Juubi Madara 1 eyed Madara like I said Blocked Naruto's blitz attack just he had just got done fighting 8th Gate Guy.

Didn't stop Sasuke's tho did he? hmm i smell irrelevance.

All of this is irrelevant due to later feats

God Tree took almost all the Chakra from BSM Naruto+BM Minato Chakra+ around 3,000+ shinobi that Naruto enhanced to 4 x their chakra level.

You said in another Thread that it gives a massive boost having Kurama, by that same Logic Madara got an even bigger boost since BSM is at least 5x just normal Kurama Clock.

My point was Naruto wasn't even going all out against Madara in that instance and he still slapped him on the mouth, nothing more nothing less

It proves Madara after he absorbed the Tree was massively above Naruto and Sasuke.

No it doesn't Madara literally after he absorbed the Shinju got blitzed and chopped in half casually by Rinnegan Sasuke while he was going all out therefore your arguments full of shit he's nowhere near Hagoromo's prime self at all this is evident to anyone with more than two chromosomes, and when he got another amp in the form of his 2nd Rinnegan Naruto still stalemated him while he was going all out again so through literal feats your debunked, face it kiddo Naruto and Sasuke are stronger than you think they are.

Naruto has inferior Chakra compared to what Madara had. I never said the Juubi can do that, you were talking about Madara and that is what I was responding to.

No the first part of my argument was about Madara the second part was about the Juubi get some reading comprehension pls

Madara Surpassed the Sage of Six paths when he absorbed the God Tree.

Madara did no such thing this is your own baseless head-canon that ignores Madara feats during the fight against Naruto and Sasuke and applying things to Hagoromo's statement that were never implied to begin with.

Prime Hagormor>>>>>>>>Ghost Hagormo Chakra Goo.

By your own admission Hagoromo's statement was about Madara approaching him correct? Well Hagoromo was speaking in the present tense as in his Ghost Form, So Ghost Hagoromo >>>>> 1 Eyed Madara+ Shinju as shown by Sasuke and Naruto literally fondling him with 50% of his Chakra, Hagoromo made no mention of him approaching his prime self, so take that L again my friend.

No Caption Provided

Like I said The fact that Madara blocked RSM Naruto, while Weakened proves he was above the power the Sage gave him,

No it doesn't, blocking an attack from a casual Base SPSM Naruto proves nothing cause right after that he got slapped by Lava RS and could do nothing to stop it at all and then latter while he was going all out (with the Shinju absorbed) he got slapped by either of the duo individually.

then he gained a massively more powerful chakra power up from BSM chakra from Naruto and BM Minato which is already beyond the power-up of Naruto stacking just 50% of the 9 tails on his weaker form than Madara.

Again irrelevant as evident by later feats

So you hold the L

Your argument amounts to exactly 0 my friend you've proved nothing

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sauce still claps the juubi.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By MyGod000

@gachamaniscool said:
@mygod000 said:

Fodder to even Rinnegan Sasuke thats all that matters

Under what pretense can you claim Sasuke doesn't have Planet+ Level chakra when he literally just fondled the guy that makes that look fodder? Other than head-canon and assumptions of course

My point was Naruto wasn't even going all out against Madara in that instance and he still slapped him on the mouth, nothing more nothing less

No it doesn't Madara literally after he absorbed the Shinju got blitzed and chopped in half casually by Rinnegan Sasuke while he was going all out therefore your arguments full of shit he's nowhere near Hagoromo's prime self at all this is evident to anyone with more than two chromosomes, and when he got another amp in the form of his 2nd Rinnegan Naruto still stalemated him while he was going all out again so through literal feats your debunked, face it kiddo Naruto and Sasuke are stronger than you think they are.

No the first part of my argument was about Madara the second part was about the Juubi get some reading comprehension pls

Madara Surpassed the Sage of Six paths when he absorbed the God Tree.

Madara did no such thing this is your own baseless head-canon that ignores Madara feats during the fight against Naruto and Sasuke and applying things to Hagoromo's statement that were never implied to begin with.

Prime Hagormor>>>>>>>>Ghost Hagormo Chakra Goo.

By your own admission Hagoromo's statement was about Madara approaching him correct? Well Hagoromo was speaking in the present tense as in his Ghost Form, So Ghost Hagoromo >>>>> 1 Eyed Madara+ Shinju as shown by Sasuke and Naruto literally fondling him with 50% of his Chakra, Hagoromo made no mention of him approaching his prime self, so take that L again my friend.

No Caption Provided

Like I said The fact that Madara blocked RSM Naruto, while Weakened proves he was above the power the Sage gave him,

No it doesn't, blocking an attack from a casual Base SPSM Naruto proves nothing cause right after that he got slapped by Lava RS and could do nothing to stop it at all and then latter while he was going all out (with the Shinju absorbed) he got slapped by either of the duo individually.

then he gained a massively more powerful chakra power up from BSM chakra from Naruto and BM Minato which is already beyond the power-up of Naruto stacking just 50% of the 9 tails on his weaker form than Madara.

So you hold the L

LMFAO. You said Kurama clock SPSM was above Rinnegan Sasuke. I as I already proved that Weaken Madara was above Base SPSM Naruto.

it's a Fact that BSM is far above Kurama clock mode.

Because Indra's Arrow was only Multi-country level. Last I checked Planet+ Level>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that.

Consider that the power up Madara Gained from Absorbing the Tree is far bigger than Naruto Stacking Kurama Mode on SPSM, and you literally in another thread stated that Kurama mode multiplies the power.

If that is true than you basically have to concede that Madara got a far bigger Multiplication then Naruto since BSM+BM Minato+3,000+ Chakra>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Just Kurama Mode.

This is irrefutable since BSM Was half the power needed to beat Juubi Obito since The power Naruto had with Kurama isn't on that level and Madara has much more of it thanks to the god tree Sasuke clearly is fodder since your words Sasuke was comparable to Kurama Mode SPSM Naruto.

Slap him around? LMFAO you need your eyes to check, or at least your Lips off Sasuke's Wazoo. Sasuke did nothing but ran from Madara's Attack by teleporting then replaced his Sword into Madara while he avoided him. none of that indicates a slap or being superior.

It's Relevant because you said Naruto stacking Kurama Mode on SPSM form would multiply Naruto's. By that Same logic than it would Multiply Madara's as well but the only difference it is far bigger since like I said BSM chakra>>>>>>>>BM chakra. God Tree Took chakra from both BSM naruto+BM Minato+3,000+ shinobi.

I smell something irrelevant. I just saying Madara weakened prior to fighting Naruto, so matter how much you bring up the Naruto wasn't fighting all out. Just reminder Madara was not 100% and the Same power up Naruto had with BM on SPSM Madara had a far bigger one with BSM.

What exactly did chopping Madara in half do? If Sasuke was so far above Madara why was he running and teleporting away from Madara's Attacks? I'll repeat what you said again then I'll post you actually post from the other thread since you seem to forget what you said. You said SPSM Naruto<Sasuke< BMSPSM naruto.

My point is if you are implying BM Chakra Multiplied Naruto's attack by the Same logic, BSM Multiplied Madara's Powers by a magnitude higher since BSM chakra was enough to force Juubi Obito to somewhat try, and BM naruto Couldn't even blitz Base Madara.

BSM chakra>>>>>>>>>>>>>BM chakra.

IDC about your second part, I told you From the start I was replying to your talking about Madara which I made it perfectly clear when I said And I quote "You sure like to downplay Madara using the 1 eyed Madara statement" you seem to be the one who is pretty illiterate here buddy.

Yes, he did, since he has far more chakra than the Juubi Hagormo and his brother Fought together.

God Tree Took both BSM Naruto's Chakra and BM Minato's Chakra, The Juubi that Madara had was only missing 50% of the 9 tails power and 5-10% of the 8 tails. using common sense we can infer that BSM chakra+BM Minato Chakra>>>>>>>>50% of the 9 tails chakra 10% of the 8 tails Chakra.

After he absorbed the God Tree he surpassed Hagormo chakra by a wide margin.

By your own admission Hagoromo's statement was about Madara approaching him correct? Well Hagoromo was speaking in the present tense as in his Ghost Form, So Ghost Hagoromo >>>>> 1 Eyed Madara+ Shinju as shown by Sasuke and Naruto literally fondling him with 50% of his Chakra, Hagoromo made no mention of him approaching his prime self, so take that L again my friend

Like I said above Madara is above the Juubi that Hagormo and Hamura fought together, which logically was above them individually. so using ABC logic, that Means Madara is above Alive Hagormo, and Hamura since he is above Juubi back then that took both Hagormo and Hamura.

it actually does when the person we are talking about wasn't even 100% fully healed from his last battle, you could still see the battle scars from his last battle. No, Naruto was trying in that struggle you could see the 9 tails Clock starting to manifest on Naruto's arm...and he still couldn't overpower Madara. Like I said this doesn't even matter because we were talking about 1 eyed Madara who absorb the God tree who again I proved was massively above BM SPSM naruto by order of deducing that BSM>>>>>>BM

Not only that he got BM Minato's chakra 9 tails chakra power up as well at the end of the day since you said BM stacking multiplies the power then by common sense BSM is far greater Multiplication since it utilizing BM and Sage mode.

which means Madara was at least 5x Naruto who you said Sasuke is rival to so meaning 1 eye MAdara>>>>>Naruto>Sasuke.

Now, it's irrelevant because it proves that Madara is far beyond Naruto who is much stronger than Sasuke.

Later debunked by statements by Madara who said he was toying with them.

keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep at night. Just reminder, BSM>>>>>>>>BM.

it said Juubi and Buji are weaker without a host, as I keep saying Juubi has planet + level chakra Sasuke doesn't.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Token1300

@mygod000: Didn’t I told you not to @ me. I was talking to Undre and you just have to third party in don’t ya ?

I specifically told you not to @ me kid. This is the THIRD thread you literally have to follow me on everything I post and just get this ITCH to comment on whatever I post. Honestly you are on some homo stuff. Stop @ing me bruh. I told you we ain’t friends we ain’t cool.

Get some help with your quote everything City and 1/2 Rinnegan 10 Tails Madara is stronger than Kaguya bs theories.

Quote that

Drops mic....again

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Token1300

“@goldheretic said:

Sauce still claps the juubi”

THIS

People are delusional and madaraheads.

I guess people who are weaker than you can slice you in half like butter

https://images.app.goo.gl/J6U9KjkcyjzapthY6

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By MyGod000

@token1300: you @me so I come back, I told you if you keep @ then I'll do the same because I can.

If you don't want me to respond to your post then don't reply to my post as simple as that.

I never said I wanted to be friends with you kid.

Sasuke ran from all of Madara's attack. If he was stronger than he should be able to tank them.

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Token1300

@mygod000: I never @ you dude. This is a whole different thread that you felt the need to @ me on. Move around with the weirdo vibes and stop following me on every thread. Keep my name out ya mouth. If you see Token1300 comment on a thread ignore that shit n comment your own comment like everybody else. It’s like when you see my name on a thread you just HAVE to @ me. Just like the Madara vs Hashirama thread. You literally follow every thread I post in.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/rinnegan-madara-vs-sage-mode-hashirama-2027263/#js-message-30

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/kaguya-vs-madara-1653988/?page=3#js-message-143

Now this

Bro stop doing drugs in your Madara is the king of everything world...DESPITE GETTING CUT IN HALF BY SASUKE. Your delusional is real Madara could get his body cut in half by SPSM Naruto and you would be like “It’s Plot Madara is Planet Level and strongest in verse cus he has juubi” lol MadaraHead at Max.

Yneed to use lotion for that the itch to comment on token1300 comments and get a new infatuation cus Token1300 ain’t with the homo stuff.

Drops mic....for the third time

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By MyGod000

@token1300 said:

@mygod000: I never @ you dude. This is a whole different thread that you felt the need to @ me on. Move around with the weirdo vibes and stop following me on every thread. Keep my name out ya mouth. If you see Token1300 comment on a thread ignore that shit n comment your own comment like everybody else. It’s like when you see my name on a thread you just HAVE to @ me. Just like the Madara vs Hashirama thread. You literally follow every thread I post in.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/rinnegan-madara-vs-sage-mode-hashirama-2027263/#js-message-30

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/kaguya-vs-madara-1653988/?page=3#js-message-143

Now this

Bro stop doing drugs in your Madara is the king of everything and getting the itch to comment on token1300 comments and get a new infatuation cus Token1300 ain’t with the homo stuff

looked at the Kaguya Thread just now and I didn't @ in that thread. I quote someone in there who had @ you.

I @Gach guy who had replied to your post, actually learn to read kid, unless you are admitting that is your alt I never Replied to you in Kaguya thread.

as for the Madara thread, I replied to everyone who was downplaying Madara saying he would lose to Hashirama when it was stated alive Rinnegan Madara=Tenseigan Toneri.

I only replied to you in like 2 threads.

No Caption Provided

like I said never at you, but with that comment, someone should have done that like I said last 10 seconds doesn't prove someone had an edge in a fight. Learn how to debate and stop replying to me then.

Ten tails has more chakra then Sasuke.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Sasuke would be toying with the Juubi but the latter is immortal.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

LMFAO. You said Kurama clock SPSM was above Rinnegan Sasuke. I as I already proved that Weaken Madara was above Base SPSM Naruto.

You proved nothing smh that Madara still got bodied casually by Base SPSM Naruto's Lava Rasenshuriken.

Doesn't matter later feats show Shinju Madara is not on Hagoromo's level

Because Indra's Arrow was only Multi-country level. Last I checked Planet+ Level>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that.

God learn what attack potency is this is just embarrassing to read

Consider that the power up Madara Gained from Absorbing the Tree is far bigger than Naruto Stacking Kurama Mode on SPSM, and you literally in another thread stated that Kurama mode multiplies the power.

Did i state it in this thread tho???????? No i didn't get out of here with this Madara still got bodied by them THROUGH feats.

If that is true than you basically have to concede that Madara got a far bigger Multiplication then Naruto since BSM+BM Minato+3,000+ Chakra>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Just Kurama Mode.

This is irrefutable since BSM Was half the power needed to beat Juubi Obito since The power Naruto had with Kurama isn't on that level and Madara has much more of it thanks to the god tree Sasuke clearly is fodder since your words Sasuke was comparable to Kurama Mode SPSM Naruto.

Slap him around? LMFAO you need your eyes to check, or at least your Lips off Sasuke's Wazoo. Sasuke did nothing but ran from Madara's Attack by teleporting then replaced his Sword into Madara while he avoided him. none of that indicates a slap or being superior.

He literally blitzed him WITH SPEED while he was going all out get your eyes checked man this is getting old repeating myself and all you can do is come at me with head-canon

It's Relevant because you said Naruto stacking Kurama Mode on SPSM form would multiply Naruto's. By that Same logic than it would Multiply Madara's as well but the only difference it is far bigger since like I said BSM chakra>>>>>>>>BM chakra. God Tree Took chakra from both BSM naruto+BM Minato+3,000+ shinobi.

Stop bring up shit from old threads to justify your shitty argument, fact of the matter is 1 Eyed Madara got bodied by either of the duo in 1v1 and is nowhere near Hagoromo.

I smell something irrelevant. I just saying Madara weakened prior to fighting Naruto, so matter how much you bring up the Naruto wasn't fighting all out. Just reminder Madara was not 100% and the Same power up Naruto had with BM on SPSM Madara had a far bigger one with BSM.

Madara disagrees he literally just said "is it because i wasn't finished healing yet... no he suddenly got more powerful" = Irrelevant argument, Again means nothing as we see later on Madara literally states he's going all out and then still gets stalemated by Naruto and blitzed by Sasuke etc. etc. etc.

What exactly did chopping Madara in half do? If Sasuke was so far above Madara why was he running and teleporting away from Madara's Attacks? I'll repeat what you said again then I'll post you actually post from the other thread since you seem to forget what you said.

The blitz is the more important part but sure thats ignore that, Why was he running away I'm sorry what are you on drugs??? Why would Sasuke let Madara hit him, when he can just do this thing called dodging

You said SPSM Naruto<Sasuke< BMSPSM naruto.

smh stop bring up shit from another thread when you got debunked on your little spiel about Madara being Hagoromo level it doesn't help ur case.

My point is if you are implying BM Chakra Multiplied Naruto's attack by the Same logic, BSM Multiplied Madara's Powers by a magnitude higher since BSM chakra was enough to force Juubi Obito to somewhat try, and BM naruto Couldn't even blitz Base Madara.

Again as I've already stated Multiple times irelevant as we literally see Shinju Tree Madara go all out against them and get slapped around

IDC about your second part, I told you From the start I was replying to your talking about Madara which I made it perfectly clear when I said And I quote "You sure like to downplay Madara using the 1 eyed Madara statement" you seem to be the one who is pretty illiterate here buddy.

No still your still the illiterate one that brought up Madara's Juubi-Dama for literally no reason as that part of my post was about the Juubi so everything you brought up was literally irrelevant and amounted to nothing

Yes, he did, since he has far more chakra than the Juubi Hagormo and his brother Fought together.

No, he didn't, when Hagoromo fought the Juubi that wasn't even his prime self so this is unbacked nonsense and as shown Madara isn't even close to him in power.

God Tree Took both BSM Naruto's Chakra and BM Minato's Chakra, The Juubi that Madara had was only missing 50% of the 9 tails power and 5-10% of the 8 tails. using common sense we can infer that BSM chakra+BM Minato Chakra>>>>>>>>50% of the 9 tails chakra 10% of the 8 tails Chakra.

No he didn't as evident by his FEATS

Like I said above Madara is above the Juubi that Hagormo and Hamura fought together, which logically was above them individually. so using ABC logic, that Means Madara is above Alive Hagormo, and Hamura since he is above Juubi back then that took both Hagormo and Hamura.

No he is not as Ghost Hagromo was the one who made the statement that 1 Eyed Madara was getting close to him, so Ghost Hagoromo>>> Ten Tails in the war and 1 Eyed Madara which is evident as Sasuke and Naruto with literally 50% of his chakra bodied Madara individually, Madara in no way shape or form surpassed Hagoromo this is supported by nothing, Alive Hagoromo at the Juubi fight isn't even Prime Hagoromo again, He isn't he's not even 50% of Ghostly Goo Hagoromo so all of this is just baseless head-canon conjecture on your part still applying things to Hagoromos statement that was never implied to begin with.

It actually does when the person we are talking about wasn't even 100% fully healed from his last battle, you could still see the battle scars from his last battle. No, Naruto was trying in that struggle you could see the 9 tails Clock starting to manifest on Naruto's arm...and he still couldn't overpower Madara.

Madara himself literally said that wasn't the issue, Irrelevant cause again Naruto stalemated him in H2H while he was going all out so.

Like I said this doesn't even matter because we were talking about 1 eyed Madara who absorb the God tree who again I proved was massively above BM SPSM naruto by order of deducing that BSM>>>>>>BM

And like i said through later feats Naruto still slaps this version of Madara

Not only that he got BM Minato's chakra 9 tails chakra power up as well at the end of the day since you said BM stacking multiplies the power then by common sense BSM is far greater Multiplication since it utilizing BM and Sage mode.

which means Madara was at least 5x Naruto who you said Sasuke is rival to so meaning 1 eye MAdara>>>>>Naruto>Sasuke.

No it doesn't your riding Madara so hard you can't even see the obvious shit in front of u XD Madara while going all out again for the 5th time got slapped no if ands or buts.

Now, it's irrelevant because it proves that Madara is far beyond Naruto who is much stronger than Sasuke.

No it doesn't as cause again for the 6th time Madara was going all out shinju tree absorbed and all, and he still got bodied continue with your head-canon tho

You mean the mis-translation from Manga Fucking Panda that you used XD your a joke i literally debunked that at the start get some reading comprehension my friend, bottom line Madara was still going all out the entire time and Sasuke still blitzed him and Naruto still slapped him around this is facts.

keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep at night. Just reminder, BSM>>>>>>>>BM.

it said Juubi and Buji are weaker without a host, as I keep saying Juubi has planet + level chakra Sasuke doesn't.

The Juubi is fodder to Rinnegan Sasuke if you don't think that your chromosome count is too low for me to educate u its basic ABC logic that you don't get.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ten tails has way more power BUT as weve seen its kind of a mindless beast.

Bijuu sussano has a lot of power and would be way more agile and precise. i dont see the ten tails being able to beat sauske like that.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By MyGod000

@gachamaniscool said:
@mygod000 said:

You proved nothing smh that Madara still got bodied casually by Base SPSM Naruto's Lava Rasenshuriken.

Doesn't matter later feats show Shinju Madara is not on Hagoromo's level

God learn what attack potency is this is just embarrassing to read

Did i state it in this thread tho???????? No i didn't get out of here with this Madara still got bodied by them THROUGH feats.

He literally blitzed him WITH SPEED while he was going all out get your eyes checked man this is getting old repeating myself and all you can do is come at me with head-canon

Stop bring up shit from old threads to justify your shitty argument, fact of the matter is 1 Eyed Madara got bodied by either of the duo in 1v1 and is nowhere near Hagoromo.

Madara disagrees he literally just said "is it because i wasn't finished healing yet... no he suddenly got more powerful" = Irrelevant argument, Again means nothing as we see later on Madara literally states he's going all out and then still gets stalemated by Naruto and blitzed by Sasuke etc. etc. etc.

What exactly did chopping Madara in half do? If Sasuke was so far above Madara why was he running and teleporting away from Madara's Attacks? I'll repeat what you said again then I'll post you actually post from the other thread since you seem to forget what you said.

The blitz is the more important part but sure thats ignore that, Why was he running away I'm sorry what are you on drugs??? Why would Sasuke let Madara hit him, when he can just do this thing called dodging

You said SPSM Naruto<Sasuke< BMSPSM naruto.

smh stop bring up shit from another thread when you got debunked on your little spiel about Madara being Hagoromo level it doesn't help ur case.

Again as I've already stated Multiple times irelevant as we literally see Shinju Tree Madara go all out against them and get slapped around

No still your still the illiterate one that brought up Madara's Juubi-Dama for literally no reason as that part of my post was about the Juubi so everything you brought up was literally irrelevant and amounted to nothing

No, he didn't, when Hagoromo fought the Juubi that wasn't even his prime self so this is unbacked nonsense and as shown Madara isn't even close to him in power.

No he didn't as evident by his FEATS

No he is not as Ghost Hagromo was the one who made the statement that 1 Eyed Madara was getting close to him, so Ghost Hagoromo>>> Ten Tails in the war and 1 Eyed Madara which is evident as Sasuke and Naruto with literally 50% of his chakra bodied Madara individually, Madara in no way shape or form surpassed Hagoromo this is supported by nothing, Alive Hagoromo at the Juubi fight isn't even Prime Hagoromo again, He isn't he's not even 50% of Ghostly Goo Hagoromo so all of this is just baseless head-canon conjecture on your part still applying things to Hagoromos statement that was never implied to begin with.

It actually does when the person we are talking about wasn't even 100% fully healed from his last battle, you could still see the battle scars from his last battle. No, Naruto was trying in that struggle you could see the 9 tails Clock starting to manifest on Naruto's arm...and he still couldn't overpower Madara.

Madara himself literally said that wasn't the issue, Irrelevant cause again Naruto stalemated him in H2H while he was going all out so.

Like I said this doesn't even matter because we were talking about 1 eyed Madara who absorb the God tree who again I proved was massively above BM SPSM naruto by order of deducing that BSM>>>>>>BM

And like i said through later feats Naruto still slaps this version of Madara

No it doesn't your riding Madara so hard you can't even see the obvious shit in front of u XD Madara while going all out again for the 5th time got slapped no if ands or buts.

No it doesn't as cause again for the 6th time Madara was going all out shinju tree absorbed and all, and he still got bodied continue with your head-canon tho

You mean the mis-translation from Manga Fucking Panda that you used XD your a joke i literally debunked that at the start get some reading comprehension my friend, bottom line Madara was still going all out the entire time and Sasuke still blitzed him and Naruto still slapped him around this is facts.

The Juubi is fodder to Rinnegan Sasuke if you don't think that your chromosome count is too low for me to educate u its basic ABC logic that you don't get.

LMFAO. now, you are saying Because you didn't say it in here it doesn't count? you can't debate at all.

Madara stated he was toying with them. Like I said the BSM+BM From Minato+3,000+ chakra naruto powered to 4 x the shinobi alliance power is Far Greater than Naruto stacking BM on his SPSM.

the hilarous thing here is because Naruto and sasuke didn't even try to take any attacks from Madara, yet Sasuke was Tanking TBB from SPSM Naruto at the end of the series with no problem but scared of any and all attacks from madara.

Madara>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>them.

Just looked at the thread again, your buddy was the one who said that stacking Kumara clock on SPSM multiplies Naruto's power. Anyway, my point still stands about BSM being far greater power-up than Naruto stacking 50% BM clock on his form That Madara was already more powerful than in base.

in the Thread where you said Sasuke Cut Madara Like I told the other guy in here...what exactly did cutting Madara do in the end? Madara wasn't damaged by it, he didn't lose any chakra, and he didn't lose the fight at all when Naruto on the statement said both of them is needed in order to win.

Naruto lost to the Limbo clones in 10 seconds, so it doesn't prove they were on par with each other.

Madara own statements debunk everything you brought up he was never fighting seriously with them until the end when he gained his 3rd eye which plot stopped him from killing Naruto. Otherwise, Naruto would already be Trapped in I.T had it not been for Sasuke saving him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

LMFAO. now, you are saying Because you didn't say it in here it doesn't count? you can't debate at all.

Separate debate has no barring on this one and again everything you brought up was irrelevant as through feats Madara wasn't stronger than them at this point as i've already said like 5 fucking times

Madara stated he was toying with them. Like I said the BSM+BM From Minato+3,000+ chakra naruto powered to 4 x the shinobi alliance power is Far Greater than Naruto stacking BM on his SPSM.

Again he fucking didn't only in your fan-translation was that true so....

No Caption Provided

the hilarous thing here is because Naruto and sasuke didn't even try to take any attacks from Madara,

"WhY dIdN't ThEy jUsT lEt MaDaRa HiT tHeM" Head-Ass argument my friend, Why didn't Madara just tank Naruto's TSB staff to the face instead of having his Limbo block for him???? Because there's no point in tanking something when you can dodge it or block it you moron.

No Caption Provided

yet Sasuke was Tanking TBB from SPSM Naruto at the end of the series with no problem but scared of any and all attacks from madara.

Sasuke was scared excuse me what fan-fiction are u reading??? Sasuke was unimpressed by everything Madara did until IT stop making shit up to help your argument.

Supported by nothing but a fan translation again read the actual manga

Just looked at the thread again, your buddy was the one who said that stacking Kumara clock on SPSM multiplies Naruto's power. Anyway, my point still stands about BSM being far greater power-up than Naruto stacking 50% BM clock on his form That Madara was already more powerful than in base.

Through feats Shinju 1 Eyed Madara isn't stronger than SPSM Naruto nor Hagoromo or Sasuke get that through your thick skull and stop riding Madara like the stan you are

in the Thread where you said Sasuke Cut Madara Like I told the other guy in here...what exactly did cutting Madara do in the end? Madara wasn't damaged by it, he didn't lose any chakra, and he didn't lose the fight at all when Naruto on the statement said both of them is needed in order to win.

The blitz is the important part here for gods sake, Madara wasn't damaged by it sorry are we reading the same series? HE WAS CUT IN HALF, the only thing that saved him was regen and immortality he was still basically 1 shot by it, lmao half of that was Madara talking, Naruto's actual statement was that he was just going to fight with Sasuke against him that was all not that he actually needed Sasuke to fight against Madara.

No Caption Provided

Naruto lost to the Limbo clones in 10 seconds, so it doesn't prove they were on par with each other.

Nice fan-fic they went back and forth and only got dispelled by IT, Madara's limbo while they were going all out couldn't beat Naruto's Shadow Clones, Madara's limbo never came close to winning that fight.

No Caption Provided

Begin fighting as the meteors are dropped

No Caption Provided

Continue to go back and forth as the meteors are destroyed and as you can see they lasted until IT dispelled them so take that L

Madara own statements debunk everything you brought up he was never fighting seriously with them until the end when he gained his 3rd eye which plot stopped him from killing Naruto. Otherwise, Naruto would already be Trapped in I.T had it not been for Sasuke saving him.

Again nice fan-fic cause that statement doesn't exist, He was going all out the entire time learn to read, 3 Eyed Madara's scaling is tedious and doesn't really matter as we know for a fact Kaguya dwarfs him in power and Naruto was still able to somewhat keep up with her so nothing changes again.

This is the real statement;

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

After one shoting Sakura he said "enough with the sideshow" there was no admission of him holding back so again he was try the entire time as per this statement;

No Caption Provided

Meaning he was going all out and couldn't react to Sasuke's blitz nor could he beat Naruto's Shadow Clones so therefore he is nowhere near Hagoromo and still gets slapped by them as Adults.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By MyGod000

@gachamaniscool said:
@mygod000 said:

Separate debate has no barring on this one and again everything you brought up was irrelevant as through feats Madara wasn't stronger than them at this point as i've already said like 5 fucking times

Again he fucking didn't only in your fan-translation was that true so....

No Caption Provided

the hilarous thing here is because Naruto and sasuke didn't even try to take any attacks from Madara,

"WhY dIdN't ThEy jUsT lEt MaDaRa HiT tHeM" Head-Ass argument my friend, Why didn't Madara just tank Naruto's TSB staff to the face instead of having his Limbo block for him???? Because there's no point in tanking something when you can dodge it or block it you moron.

No Caption Provided

yet Sasuke was Tanking TBB from SPSM Naruto at the end of the series with no problem but scared of any and all attacks from madara.

Sasuke was scared excuse me what fan-fiction are u reading??? Sasuke was unimpressed by everything Madara did until IT stop making shit up to help your argument.

Supported by nothing but a fan translation again read the actual manga

Through feats Shinju 1 Eyed Madara isn't stronger than SPSM Naruto nor Hagoromo or Sasuke get that through your thick skull and stop riding Madara like the stan you are

The blitz is the important part here for gods sake, Madara wasn't damaged by it sorry are we reading the same series? HE WAS CUT IN HALF, the only thing that saved him was regen and immortality he was still basically 1 shot by it, lmao half of that was Madara talking, Naruto's actual statement was that he was just going to fight with Sasuke against him that was all not that he actually needed Sasuke to fight against Madara.

No Caption Provided

Nice fan-fic they went back and forth and only got dispelled by IT, Madara's limbo while they were going all out couldn't beat Naruto's Shadow Clones, Madara's limbo never came close to winning that fight.

No Caption Provided

Begin fighting as the meteors are dropped

No Caption Provided

Continue to go back and forth as the meteors are destroyed and as you can see they lasted until IT dispelled them so take that L

Again nice fan-fic cause that statement doesn't exist, He was going all out the entire time learn to read, 3 Eyed Madara's scaling is tedious and doesn't really matter as we know for a fact Kaguya dwarfs him in power and Naruto was still able to somewhat keep up with her so nothing changes again.

This is the real statement;

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After one shoting Sakura he said "enough with the sideshow" there was no admission of him holding back so again he was try the entire time as per this statement;

No Caption Provided

Meaning he was going all out and couldn't react to Sasuke's blitz nor could he beat Naruto's Shadow Clones so therefore he is nowhere near Hagoromo and still gets slapped by them as Adults.

No Caption Provided

stated by Naruto that both of them will defeat him so no Naruto alone can't beat Madara, Sasuke can't beat Madara.

No Caption Provided

Madara stated to have both their powers at the same time...so everything they can do individually Madara can counter with his own powers which is much more powerful than them.

No Caption Provided

Madara attacks With Senpou-inton Raiha which Naruto uses his Staff to counter while Sasuke Runs.

No Caption Provided

the Same Sasuke Tanks Naruto's TBB to the face and laugh at him, but runs From Madara's Attacks.

No Caption Provided

Naruto then Attacks Madara while he was off guard and still couldn't touch him.

No Caption Provided

Madara than Singles out Sasuke for an attack to take his eyes.

No Caption Provided

Sasuke Then Runs From him again, instead of just fighting like since according to you he way beyond Madara since he chopped him in half.

No Caption Provided

Tanked Both there saged enhanced Attacked with 0 damage.

None of them one on one Could even beat Madara. He proved in a one on one Battle Madara>>>either of them.

the only time they stood a chance was when Madara was distracted by trying to figure out how they suddenly obtained that power.

At the end of the day, it was a 2v1 battle and them still were barely doing anything against him that he didn't have a Counter for.

1 eyed MAdara>>>Naruto and Sasuke.

3 eyed Madara>>>>>2 eyed Madara>>>>>1 eyed Madara God tree absorbed>>>Naruto and Sasuke.