• 66 results
#51 Posted by katanalauncher (3611 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:

By scaling to vast lorde ichigo, who’s inferior to him, he should be around there. Not to mention surviving the force and explosion of gremmy’s meteor(this can be seen differently tho)

He didn't survive the meteor explosion, he just destroyed it before it can reach SS.

He would dodge them. Kenpachi at EOS scales to other chars, and even when almost dead from gremmy’s vacuum, he still blitzed Behring sternritter.

The whole “kenpachi is slow” meme is due to his fight with SS arc ichigo.

IC Kenpachi doesn't ever try to dodge attack as seen from his battle with nnoitra, Ichigo etc.

He would try to tank the attack or overpower it, he thinks dodging would be cowardly and he lives for battle.

Even if Kenpachi have a change of heart he still doesn't have any speed feat other than reaction, which is pretty pointless when talking about dodging BD.

Naruto’s regular TBB are Not island+, that was due to both him and Gyūki charging theirs to the max.

Gyuki did not participate in that BD, if was Naruto + 5 bijuu.

There is no reason that Naruto's other BD are weaker, especially since this is Naruto's first bijuudama and he's still inexperienced using it. Later on he can charge multiple of these at once.

VL palmed a technique with a greater fireball. I don’t see why kenpachi who’s stronger than him shouldn’t be able to survive something like this.

Lanza doesn't have a greater fireball than Naruto's BD, even account for the half the other bijuu contributed.

Not to mention lanza doesn't have vaporization bonus that Naruto's BD fireball would have, since lanza was fired on sand while the BD's fireball are shown to be vaporizing mountain ranges.

No Caption Provided

#52 Edited by InvadedTBD (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor: no, he can't solo the bleachverse.

Edit: just realized how old that post was smh. Hopefully you've changed your mind since then, if so just ignore it.

#53 Posted by ourmanuel (11372 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

Their blasts wouldn't stealmate like they did if Naruto didn't put half of energy to that blast.

That’s not how explosions work. They don’t “stalemate” they simple explode as long as the difference in power isn’t extremely huge.

No, lanza is not greater than this blast or even half of it. Not even close.

Unless you can prove that half of that blast radius takes 6 days to walk around or that shockwave was destroying stone structures from tens of miles, then yes, the fireball of Lanza is indeed greater. The only thing debatable about it would be potency, and by VS battles standards, it would be at least multi mountain.

Why would I show his casual spammy ones?

Because those are the only ones kenpachi would give him the chance to use. You think he’s just gonna sit around and watch him charge up a TBB?

#54 Edited by ourmanuel (11372 posts) - - Show Bio

@katanalauncher:

@katanalauncher said:

He didn't survive the meteor explosion, he just destroyed it before it can reach SS.

It exploded right on top of him lmao. And the explosion occurred in such a way that it wasn’t just shoved back in the opposite direction, so he’d still have taken damage.

IC Kenpachi doesn't ever try to dodge attack as seen from his battle with nnoitra, Ichigo etc.

Because he has reikaku and can tell if an attack would kill him or not. He was actually dodging some of nnoitora’s attacks.

He would try to tank the attack or overpower it, he thinks dodging would be cowardly and he lives for battle.

This is based on him tanking attacks that he knew were beneath him lol. That’s like saying it’s IC for VL to tank attacks.

Even if Kenpachi have a change of heart he still doesn't have any speed feat other than reaction, which is pretty pointless when talking about dodging BD.

Kenpachi has never been slow, and scales above people Like base Aizen and was blitzing sternritter even when he was about to die.

Gyuki did not participate in that BD, if was Naruto + 5 bijuu.

His best feat that can legit be called island+ was accomplished with gyuuuki’s help. And here you can see him causing an explosion caused by fully charged TBBs from bijuus

There is no reason that Naruto's other BD are weaker, especially since this is Naruto's first bijuudama and he's still inexperienced using it.

Those casual ones are still only about multi-mountain at best

Lanza doesn't have a greater fireball than Naruto's BD, even account for the half the other bijuu contributed.

Unless you can prove it would take 6 days to walk around that fireball, then you’re either wrong or you’re one of the people who believe Las noches is town-sized.

And I don’t feel like having this conversation with someone else for the umpteenth time and having to provide evidence.

Not to mention lanza doesn't have vaporization bonus that Naruto's BD fireball would have,

A weaker attack in a weaker form vaporized about a 5th of the roof of Las noches.

since lanza was fired on sand while the BD's fireball are shown to be vaporizing mountain ranges.

Wow... so sand level Lanza? Let’s just throw out the fact that according to vsbattles, an attack with a fireball and shockwave like Lanza would be at least multi mountain level in potency.

Even if we lowballed it to mountain level, this is something that was contained in someone’s hand. Do I really need to prove why a stronger person like kenpachi should have around island level durability after saying all this?

This doesn’t even matter since naruto’s normal attacks aren’t island level anyways.

#55 Posted by InvadedTBD (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

In Bankai Kenny oneshots Naruto.

#56 Edited by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

Lanza superior to Kuramas combined BB. Done.

#57 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4568 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Kenny still curbs.

#58 Edited by UltimateSage (2592 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is just BM Naruto vs Shikai Kenpachi then kenpachi would win after a good fight.

Kenpachi should have comparable DC and Durability with casual island level DC compared to Naruto who need to charge BD for island level DC, but Naruto is much faster and versatile.

BSM would beat Shikai Kenpachi everytime and match bankai as well, and any version above that stomps.

#59 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17400 posts) - - Show Bio

If Naruto fights smart he can win, but if he gets to close he will get chopped up.

#60 Edited by katanalauncher (3611 posts) - - Show Bio

t exploded right on top of him lmao. And the explosion occurred in such a way that it wasn’t just shoved back in the opposite direction, so he’d still have taken damage.

It did not explode right on top of him, there was clearly distance between him and the meteor.

He might have took some damage from the explosion but no where near the full blunt of damage.

Even if he's at the center of the explosion it would still be island level+ durability, which I already agree that Kenpachi have.

Because he has reikaku and can tell if an attack would kill him or not. He was actually dodging some of nnoitora’s attacks.

I reread the fight, only instance where he dodged the attack is when he baited nnoitora to attack downward with his weapon and he dodged to grab the weapon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Another instance is at the end where he purposely let nnoitora's attack tore off his eye patch.

None of which is applicable here, not to mention Kenpachi have no speed feat to suggest he can dodge BD even if he wanted to.

This is based on him tanking attacks that he knew were beneath him lol. That’s like saying it’s IC for VL to tank attacks.

No, Kenpachi lives for battle and to test himself in battle, for example against Ichigo he wanted to test Ichigo's power so he tried to tank him blow for blow even though it might beat him.

Him tanking attack is not out of cockiness, it's a desire to to prove himself strong enough and feel pain and thrill of battle, he would want to do the samething against Naruto.

His best feat that can legit be called island+ was accomplished with gyuuuki’s help. And here you can see him causing an explosion caused by fully charged TBBs from bijuus

I think you remembered it wrong, gyuuki did not contribute to the BD, it was Naruto + 5 bijuu.

Kenpachi has never been slow, and scales above people Like base Aizen and was blitzing sternritter even when he was about to die.

In power but not in speed, it's not his fighting style.

Those casual ones are still only about multi-mountain at best

Which ones are you talking about? Naruto's first ever BD is island level, hard to imagine the power goes down from there.

Even if you think the casual one is weaker there no reason that Naruto can't charge them against Kenpachi. Due to reasons previously stated A. Naruto can outmaneuver him easily B. Kenpachi will most likely wait for Naruto to charge it and try to tank it.

Unless you can prove it would take 6 days to walk around that fireball, then you’re either wrong or you’re one of the people who believe Las noches is town-sized.

And I don’t feel like having this conversation with someone else for the umpteenth time and having to provide evidence.

There's no reason to believe Las Noches is bigger than a city. But I understand if you don't want to open that can of worms.

A weaker attack in a weaker form vaporized about a 5th of the roof of Las noches.

That's not very impressive, I doubt you get anything higher than muti block for that.

Wow... so sand level Lanza? Let’s just throw out the fact that according to vsbattles, an attack with a fireball and shockwave like Lanza would be at least multi mountain level in potency.

Even if we lowballed it to mountain level, this is something that was contained in someone’s hand. Do I really need to prove why a stronger person like kenpachi should have around island level durability after saying all this?

This doesn’t even matter since naruto’s normal attacks aren’t island level anyways.

I don't think you understood my point, because it landed on sand we don't have enough vaporization factor to the blast as opposed to BD's blast vaporizing solid rock mountain(You don't see me calling them rock level).

I think lanza is city to mountain+, but anything beyond that we can't be certain because A. It landed on sand instead of rock

B. We don't see the crater or aftermath of the blast.

Just having fireball size is not enough, especially since the fireball size is constantly in dispute since there are no correct ways to scale the size.

#61 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4568 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

If Naruto fights smart he can win, but if he gets to close he will get chopped up.

How? Kenny would force him into CQC and there’s nothing Naruto can do about it becuase he’s significantly slower.

#62 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17400 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4568 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

@leothegreatest: He can use clones and substitution jutsu.

Said clones would get taken out by shockwaves and he wouldn’t have time to substitute.

#64 Posted by Undre (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

@katanalauncher: Kenpachi is definitely fast enough to dodged a biju bomb. He does dodge attacks if he thinks their strong enough like yammys cero.

Lol Kenpachi is not slow by any means he scals above gin,base aizen VL ichigo.

Gins bankia was mach 1000. Mask ichogo could dodged it. FKT Kenpachi was alreay stronger than mask ichigo

Blood war Kenpachi was blitzing sternitters who scale above the espada. And this was befor he learned shikia.

So the question is will naruto be able to keep up with him and a slow biju bomb defiantly wont touch especial with his flight

#65 Edited by ourmanuel (11372 posts) - - Show Bio

@katanalauncher said:

It did not explode right on top of him, there was clearly distance between him and the meteor.

He hit it and it exploded. That’s all we need. The amount of force his body would need to exert to blow it up is already close to that level seeing as he did it from strength alone.

I reread the fight, only instance where he dodged the attack is when he baited nnoitora to attack downward with his weapon and he dodged to grab the weapon.

You’re missing the point. They were weak attack that he knew he could survive. We see this happen all the time in bleach, E.g, even ulquiorra himself choosing to tank most of ichigo’s getsuga tenshos and urahara’s Benihikō attack.

None of which is applicable here, not to mention Kenpachi have no speed feat to suggest he can dodge BD even if he wanted to.

As I mentioned, “kenapachi is slow” is a meme. If he were truly slow, he’d never have tagged any character in the series and his reiatsu scales above faster people.

I think you remembered it wrong, gyuuki did not contribute to the BD, it was Naruto + 5 bijuu.

I’m talking about when they wanted to destroy the juubi before it had properly formed.

In power but not in speed, it's not his fighting style.

Yet he’s done it so many times. The fact that he’s able to tag fast opponents like Tosen, Giriko, Nnoitra, Unohana and blitzing behind sternritter before death is sufficient proof. If he were as snail, none of these things would’ve been possible.

Which ones are you talking about? Naruto's first ever BD is island level, hard to imagine the power goes down from there.

Unless it was 20 km in diameter, then no it most certainly was not. It was more like small island, and that was bijuus fully charging their attacks too. We don’t even know if he was responsible for half of that explosion, but if he was it would be more like multi mountain. Which is what I’ve been saying all this time.

Even if you think the casual one is weaker there no reason that Naruto can't charge them against Kenpachi. Due to reasons previously stated A. Naruto can outmaneuver him easily B. Kenpachi will most likely wait for Naruto to charge it and try to tank it.

That’s a tough bargain but you could be right.

There's no reason to believe Las Noches is bigger than a city. But I understand if you don't want to open that can of worms.

How did you come to that conclusion?

That's not very impressive, I doubt you get anything higher than muti block for that.

Multi city block is something that Findor, a fraccion, could accomplish. And Shūhei withstood that attack.

And of course, you got that result from “city sized Las Noches”

I don't think you understood my point, because it landed on sand we don't have enough vaporization factor to the blast as opposed to BD's blast vaporizing solid rock mountain(You don't see me calling them rock level).

I know we never saw that, that’s why I used Vsbattles tiering system, which makes it at least multi mountain in potency.

A. It landed on sand instead of rock

Would you call an explosion that covered the entirety of the Sahara desert “sand level” Mountain level because we don’t see any mountains destroyed? No you wouldn’t.

B. We don't see the crater or aftermath of the blast.

It’s shockwave was damaging Las Noches despite being thrown over the horizon

Just having fireball size is not enough,

A fireball is literally one of the best ways to gauge an explosive attack’s power due to the fact that any life within it would die. Much better than a mushroom cloud or shockwave.

especially since the fireball size is constantly in dispute since there are no correct ways to scale the size.

If people could just use common sense and call Las Noches what it is, this wouldn’t be a problem.

But instead they choose to rely on pixel-scaling(same pixel scaling that makes Las Noches look as big as 10 -12 city blocks.)

#66 Posted by Eligosrules (5 posts) - - Show Bio

One shot and naruto is down for the count. For ever. Kenny accidentally kills him.