Bijuu Mode Naruto and Hachibi-Bee (Naruto Shippuden) runs the One Piece Gauntlet

• 65 results
Blonde_Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Bijuu Mode Naruto and Hachibi-Bee (Naruto Shippuden) runs the One Piece Gauntlet (37 votes)

Stops at 1 0%
Stops at 2 0%
Stops at 3 3%
Stops at 4 5%
Stops at 5 5%
Stops at 6 16%
Clear 30%
Clear - Stomps the Gauntlet 41%
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Determined to defeat his foes
  • Win by death, knock out, incapacitation
  • Full recovery after each round
  • Random encounter
  • Canon feats

Battle location

No Caption Provided

Round 1 Rob Lucci and Kaku

No Caption Provided

Round 2 Vergo and Kuma

No Caption Provided

Round 3 Ace and Sabo

No Caption Provided

Round 4 Cracker and Doflamingo

No Caption Provided

Round 5 Snakeman Luffy and Katakuri

No Caption Provided

Round 6 Big Mom and Whitebeard

No Caption Provided

• 
Blonde_Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrong forum damn, sorry! @jashro44@jedixman could you please move my thread to Battle Forum? Thank you

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stop at Cracker and Doflamingo IMO. Sure Naruto and Bee are superior in raw power but Doffy's powerset makes it ridiculously easy for him to incapacitate them from a distance and in terms of physical stats him and Cracker are generally superior to Naruto and Bee. Bee also has poor cutting resistance feats so he's liable to get hacked to pieces by Doffy and Cracker can offer a distraction by spamming dozens of near G4 level Bisuit Soldiers at Naruto, which would require Naruto's attention at the least. Overall I think they have the versatility to pull a win even if they're eclipsed in raw power.

Blonde_Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Aren't WB and Big Mom mostly hype characters?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears easy

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

Stops at Doffy. Naruto characters have no cutting resist feats to suggest they don't get decapitated. They also can't really harm Doffy.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Westwood_Trevor
No Caption Provided

I guess being banned-for-good improves the joke level. . . funny.

OT:They clear. None here has the feats to survive a single Bijuudama, let alone the Bijuudama Barrage rapid-fire. Evil/Negative Sensing precog. shared with multiple BM Kage Bunshin (while providing support with other Bijuudama or Rasenshuriken) and, obviously, the Sealing Ink etc. gets the W to the Naruto Team.

No Caption Provided

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor: Chinjao with over 500,000,000 split the Arctic Continent. Whitebeard with regular quakes can shake multiple islands nowhere near Marineford. They also don't have the speed feats to suggest they can keep up with team 5.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater:

Chinjao with over 500,000,000 split the Arctic Continent.

Glad to know that. Completely irrelevant here.

Whitebeard with regular quakes can shake multiple islands nowhere near Marineford.

Glad to know that. Still he lacks of any kind of feat in order to tank a single BM Naruto casual Bijuudama, let alone a Barrage of it or with the help of Bee's Bijuudama. Obviously his DC feats are nowhere near to be a huge threat for Bee and Naruto, that can easily tank a direct Juubidama.

They also don't have the speed feats to suggest they can keep up with team 5.

Funny. I can say the same for Team 5.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 juiceboks  Moderator

They clear. Naruto is faster than every character and nobody can survive a single BB.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SonDeathEater

@westwood_trevor: Chinjao is a continent splitter and scales to Admiral level characters given his low bounty and relevance. It's relevant given that it's comparable to a Bijuu Bomb

Akainu was able to match his quakes and took a direct hit. Whitebeard should be able to tank his own attacks given that he took Akainu's full out attacks.

Big Mom's durability is specifically stated to be significantly higher than almost anyone in the verse. She also casually blocked G4 Luffy's attacks who should be stronger than Chinjao.

Speed Wise: We've had Gear 2 Luffy in Pre-Time Skip be straight up faster than lightning. Doflamingo was able to slice up entire meteors in point-blank range before it could even move.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear. Naruto is faster than every character and nobody can survive a single BB.

Pretty much a stomp.

Blonde_Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

They clear easily

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linglung: @claymore_fools: @narutobleachfan:

Could you give also the reason why they clear? If you want. Thanks for the vote anyway.

No one in the gauntlet has the feats to suggest that they could tank even one bijuu bomb, and the weakest bijuu bomb being thrown out during these battles (Bee's) will be at least mountain level. Also, Naruto is too fast for anyone here and Bee tanked his own bijuu bomb and can also use all that ink sealing jazz. Everyone gets stomped.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

No one in the gauntlet has the feats to suggest that they could tank even one bijuu bomb

How the hell are Bijuu Bombs which are all calced and shown to be way slower than anyone in this gauntlet , and that have never been used in confrontional one on one battles, going to be effective at all?

Sasuke sure as hell can't tank a Bijuu Bomb, does he lose to Bee now too? This is officially one of the worst arguements I've seen in a Naruto thread.

Blonde_Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Sorry if i ask but wasn't you banned because you loved to poke and trigger Naruto debaters with downplay and instigations? Sorry if i ask.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SonDeathEater

@claymore_fools: OP verse is significantly above Mountain level. I've already mentioned Don Chinjao who's Island+ via splitting a continent. Whitebeard' s quakes literally being able to shake islands from far distances is significantly above that.

Heck, Fujitora has done a casual small island level feat by lifting all the rubble in Dressrosa and did another small island level feat by pulverizing one of the large boulders around Dressrosa. Mind you, Fujitora did that while holding up all the rubble.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blonde_legend: yes he was, he's a know downplayer I find it best to ignore him.

Blonde_Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@blonde_legend said:

@iusemycajonas: Sorry if i ask but wasn't you banned because you loved to poke and trigger Naruto debaters with downplay and instigations? Sorry if i ask.

Nah I got banned a few times for talking crap back when the right thing to do was just stop and report, probably getting banned in the future as well for defending myself cause I don't really fw people getting away with talking w me like that, nor do I care enough to call mods half the time on people to begin with. Naruto debaters are fine with me as I'm a Naruto debater myself, only the people that think Naruto is a FTL Multi Continental whatever have issues with me, most people on the site are pretty chill. And don't be sorry, but your usage of the word instigate is extremely ironic LMAO.

Probably should've PMed this to me as it's not relevant to the thread.

I could call a mod on you and have them give you a warning for derailing the thread to antagonize and instigate another user ;o.

It's just more fun this way.

@temporal_shift said:

@blonde_legend: yes he was, he's a know downplayer I find it best to ignore him.

I make this guy concede in like every single thread he's in too it's pretty hilarious; He never directly talks to me but constantly has something to say under every single one of my posts.

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Claymore_Fools

@claymore_fools said:
No one in the gauntlet has the feats to suggest that they could tank even one bijuu bomb

How the hell are Bijuu Bombs which are all calced and shown to be way slower than anyone in this gauntlet , and that have never been used in confrontional one on one battles, going to be effective at all?

Bijuu bombs aren't slow though. Kurama's bijuu bomb crossed a sea in seconds. That should be fast enough to tag them when it expands. Also, i don't understand what you're saying here, since this isn't a one on one battle in the first place. Actually, BBs have good enough AoE to be relevant in team battles like this gauntlet.

Sasuke sure as hell can't tank a Bijuu Bomb, does he lose to Bee now too? This is officially one of the worst arguements I've seen in a Naruto thread.

Sasuke? That's irrelevant. It seems as if you didn't understand my post.

Are you admitting to the characters being unable to tank a BB? I'm confused.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: you've never made me concede and I don't talk to you directly because you're an idiot tbh.

But nice to see you're still salty over nothing.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@claymore_fools said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@claymore_fools said:

Bijuu bombs aren't slow though. Kurama's bijuu bomb crossed a sea in seconds. That should be fast enough to tag them when it expands. Also, i don't understand what you're saying here, since this isn't a one on one battle in the first place. Actually, BBs have good enough AoE to be relevant in team battles like this gauntlet.

Your point is inherently flawed because Bijuu Bomb won't tag these guys. Almost everyone here is above the speed of lightning at a minimum. There's a reason why Naruto/Killer B don't go into battles spamming Bijuu Bombs in 1 on 1 confrontations with people in this speed tier.

@temporal_shift said:

@iusemycajonas: you always make me concede and I don't talk to you directly because I'm an idiot tbh.

It's nice to see I'm still salty over nothing.

@blonde_legend See what I have to deal with? It's like, call the mods, or have my fun with this guy.

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Claymore_Fools

@iusemycajonas said:
@claymore_fools said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@claymore_fools said:

Your point is inherently flawed because Bijuu Bomb won't tag these guys. Almost everyone here is above the speed of lightning at a minimum. There's a reason why Naruto/Killer B don't go into battles spamming Bijuu Bombs in 1 on 1 confrontations with people in this speed tier.

Where does the OP state that this is a 1 on 1 confrontation? Your point is moot.

Bijuu bomb won't tag these guys? Then prove it. Prove that they'll be able to dodge and tank a single, combined bijuu bomb from Bee and Naruto.

Naruto is faster than pretty much everyone in this gauntlet though. Bee, not so much, but he always enters hachibi mode in earlier stages of the fight.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

could stop anywhere from 3 onward.

The reason being that ic naruto nor be will fire off a tbb instead they will engage in cqc and get overpowered as they have very poor blunt force feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blonde_legend: See what I mean?

I'd just ignore him but that's me feel free to make your own judgements.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know what is funnier. . .

People claiming that everyone here can dodge and tank a Bijuudama explosion or a Barrage of it. . .

People claiming that an army of Kage Bunshin, Rasenshuriken, precog, Kurama-cloak that amps the durability + regeneration/healing etc. are non-factors. . .

People claiming that BM Naruto and Bee will die against Sabo and Ace. . . let alone that Team Naruto is also determined to defeat OP Teams, by the OP. . .

No Caption Provided

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore_fools: OP verse is significantly above Mountain level. I've already mentioned Don Chinjao who's Island+ via splitting a continent. Whitebeard' s quakes literally being able to shake islands from far distances is significantly above that.

Heck, Fujitora has done a casual small island level feat by lifting all the rubble in Dressrosa and did another small island level feat by pulverizing one of the large boulders around Dressrosa. Mind you, Fujitora did that while holding up all the rubble.

So what was the point of this exactly? I haven't downplayed any OP feats in terms of striking/lifting power nor hax.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@claymore_fools said:

Where does the OP state that this is a 1 on 1 confrontation? Your point is moot.

Ok that's nitpicking. The only time they use TBB is on large targets. You already know that. You literally can not post a single feat of Naruto or Bee using Bijuu Bombs and tagging a target that doesn't stand more than 2 meters.

@claymore_fools said:
Bijuu bomb won't tag these guys? Then prove it. Prove that they'll be able to dodge and tank a single, combined bijuu bomb from Bee and Naruto.

Stop saying they need to tank a Bijuu Bomb lol. Naruto has no feats in this form to suggest he can tank a Bijuu Bomb either. Lightning level characters such have Enel have already gotten surpassed, Lightning+++ is the average speed tier of characters mid to high tier post timeskip.

@claymore_fools said:
Naruto is faster than pretty much everyone in this gauntlet though. Bee, not so much, but he always enters hachibi mode in earlier stages of the fight.

Naruto literally has no speed feats that place him too much higher than Bee lol. You're acting like the speed difference between the two would matter if they ever fought eachother.

Together they don't have speed feats to suggest they're as fast as this gauntlet in CQC as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutobleachfan:

Could you give also the reason why they clear? If you want. Thanks for the vote anyway.

Pretty much what others have said so far, they haven't shown anything that shwos they could survive one let alone a bunch of bijuudamas.

I see a case for WB and Big Mom but they haven't shown me enough.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Westwood_Trevor

@iusemycajonas:

The only time they use TBB is on large targets. You already know that.

No Caption Provided

Naruto used a Bijuudama against Obito Masked-Man.

Naruto used a Bijuudama against Juubito.

Bee used a Bijuudama against Suigetsu and Team Taka.

Bee used a Bijuudama against Kinshiki/Momoshiki.

Bee used a Bijuudama against the 3rd Raikage.

Anyway, what a stupid and hilarious way-of-thinking. . . "Naruto and Bee won't use a Bijuudama regardless lmao duh xdxd". . . what next? Naruto won't use Rasenshuriken or Kage Bunshin 'cause he never used it against pirates? Sure, Katakuri never hit a thing like a Bijuu so he won't hit Kurama nor Hachibi. Cracker never hit a rapper so he won't try to fight against Bee. . .

No Caption Provided

Seems like the banned-for-good boi is still in action.

Naruto has no feats in this form to suggest he can tank a Bijuu Bomb either.

No Caption Provided

Naruto and Bee easily tanked a Juubidama. Juubidama > Bijuudama Barrage

This thing:

No Caption Provided

Oh, seems like you're looking for a flame war. Like the old times. . .when you got banned 'cause of this. Ouch.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor: I'm mostly making the case here for the top tiers aka Whitebeard and Big Mom not to mention you haven't posted any other arguments. Naruto iirc hasn't shown massive speed feats that suggest he can keep up aside from blitzing Raikage.

So what was the point of this exactly? I haven't downplayed any OP feats in terms of striking/lifting power nor hax.

Most of these feats translate into durability and DC. Whitebeard literally hit Akainu directly with his quake and Akainu got back up in a small time frame. Akainu can clash with Whitebeard's attacks. Saying that a mountain level attack would kill any of the top tiers is what I would consider downplay.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@westwood_trevor said:

... none of those bijuu dama landed on people as fast as the OP gauntlet.

you took 1/100th of my argument and responded to it thinking you really had something special lol.

@westwood_trevor said:
No Caption Provided

Anyway, what a stupid and hilarious way-of-thinking. . . "Naruto and Bee won't use a Bijuudama regardless lmao duh xdxd"

No Caption Provided

Seems like the banned-for-good boi is still in action.

No Caption Provided

Oh, seems like you're looking for a flame war. Like the old times. . .when you got banned 'cause of this. Ouch.

@blonde_legend Do you see what I have to deal with? It's either call the mods, or have my fun with these guys.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

... none of those bijuu dama landed on people as fast as the OP gauntlet.

. . . Yeah, sure kiddo. Nice try to start another flame war of yours.

Keep it up! I can smell another pretty nice bann for you, sweet heart.

No Caption Provided

Ssenrof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ssenrof

@sondeatheater: bijudama are far above mountain level.

They have mountain AOE, but they vaporize mountains- nukes have city AOE, but the city isn’t vaporized after a nuke hits.

Your confusing attack potency with area of effect.

Has anything in one piece vaporized a mountain? Garp could destroy a mountain with his punches- but are they reduced to rubble- or vapor? and yet his punch 1-shot Chinjou who can split a continent.

Besides, only uncharged bijudama are mountain level AOE. Charged bijudama are far above that.

Kuruma/Killer B charged bijudama created the crater that the entire shinobi alliance is fighting in when the juubi is created. It’s generally considered to be a island tier crater.

Depending on the size of the island- If naruto and killer B - create the same crater on the island they are fighting on,- devil fruit uses are screwed since they can’t swim.

Of course big mom would be fine... but snakeman and katakuri would have problems.

As for tanking their own bijudama- Naruto survived a juubi bijudama - he can definilh survive His own.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@westwood_trevor said:

. . . Yeah, sure kiddo. Nice try to start another flame war of yours.

Keep it up! I can smell another pretty nice bann for you, sweet heart.

No Caption Provided

it's so weird that the block feature on this site doesn't let you block users, like what's the actual point of it if it doesn't let you block users?

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore_fools said:

Ok that's nitpicking. The only time they use TBB is on large targets. You already know that. You literally can not post a single feat of Naruto or Bee using Bijuu Bombs and tagging a target that doesn't stand more than 2 meters.

It's not nitpicking because you keep using it in your argument. You've said about twice now that the confrontations are 1 on 1. The OP doesn't say that and since the battles are arranged in teams, it's safe to say that these are purely two on two battles with both teammates cooperating. In which case, i don't see why Naruto wouldn't take advantage of his much bigger firepower and AoE with bijuu dama.

Funny... How you're bashing me for not backing up with scans when i asked you to do the same thing and yet you didn't. Not to mention Naruto launched a bijuu bomb against Obito (though i can't find the scan, but oh well) .

@claymore_fools said:

Stop saying they need to tank a Bijuu Bomb lol. Naruto has no feats in this form to suggest he can tank a Bijuu Bomb either. Lightning level characters such have Enel have already gotten surpassed, Lightning+++ is the average speed tier of characters mid to high tier post timeskip.

They have to though (and they won't), otherwise it's over for them. Naruto very easily tanked a bijuu bomb from the ten tails. And going by your logic, Naruto is also well above lightning (which he is anyways) as he dodged the raikage in a much weaker form. You're acting like MHS+ is a big shocker for BM Naruto.

@claymore_fools said:

Naruto literally has no speed feats that place him too much higher than Bee lol. You're acting like the speed difference between the two would matter if they ever fought eachother.

Naruto is much faster than Bee in this form, i'm not sure where you got that thought from.

Together they don't have speed feats to suggest they're as fast as this gauntlet in CQC as well.

That doesn't matter because they don't even have to engage in CQC to win. I've already stated that a good BB will do it. Naruto and Bee have no reason to get too close here.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SonDeathEater

@ssenrof: Alright, that makes sense. Can you link me the accepted values of the Bijuudamas and the speed feat for Naruto intercepting them so I can properly compare them?

Garp was mostly warming up before fighting Chinjao, but he did say he pounded them into dust. Chinjao's feat itself is Island+ and Whitebeard being able to shake islands got a significantly high value

Though it seems beside this feat, I think they can clear now. Thanks for clarifying

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@claymore_fools:

dude you're like a broken record.

bijuu bombs are slower than Naruto which is why he effortlessly is able to intercept and kick them away.

bijuu bombs are slower than most of the gauntlet which is why they get dodged.

bijuu bombs are a literal non factor in this fight, they are too slow to land.

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore_fools:

dude you're like a broken record.

Oh the irony.

bijuu bombs are slower than Naruto which is why he effortlessly is able to intercept and kick them away.

Good for Naruto, but that also shows that he can withstand the capacity of a bijuu bomb, unlike the gaunntlet we have here.

bijuu bombs are slower than most of the gauntlet which is why they get dodged.

Bijuu bombs are not slow, though. I've explained why already. And if Naruto just starts spamming them along with some other powerful jutsus, this entire gauntlet is screwed.

bijuu bombs are a literal non factor in this fight, they are too slow to land.

Lol at it being a non - factor, when it is one of Naruto's best destructive attacks with massive AoE , power and launching speed. All of the characters in this gauntlet lack feats to suggest that they wouldn't get one shotted by a bijuu bomb. Even if we just ignore those, Naruto can just spam rasenshuriken with clones.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@claymore_fools said:
Bijuu bombs are not slow

Cool, neither are the OP cast. Bijuu Bombs have no feats to place them at lightning speed, which has already been surpassed at this point in OP for a while now.

Which is why they're not hitting; They're a non-factor.

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore_fools said:
Bijuu bombs are not slow

Cool, neither are the OP cast.

Not denying nor implying that.

Bijuu Bombs have no feats to place them at lightning speed, which has already been surpassed at this point in OP for a while now.

You're still forgetting the huge firepower and AoE the bijuu bomb has. Even if they manage to get some distance it doesn't mean they'll dodge the actual explosion, which continues through and beyond mountain ranges.

The ball itself is enormous.

Which is why they're not hitting; They're a non-factor.

They're not but sure.