User Lists: 0

escanor oneshots

NocTimereaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Escanor makes her "Praise The Sun!" one last final time before shes just turned into ash.???

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unlimited ONE??? Escanor stomps. Anyways:

No Caption Provided

sammythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no debate here... Escanor swipes his hand and that's the end of big momma

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Mom would win

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escanor no contest

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Admittedly it's mostly based on hype, but she should have way better speed scaling and she has enough hax to put him down. She won't be like Melascula and just eat his soul btw.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Both scale an unknown amount above lightning speed. And she can only eat the soul of people who she makes afraid, so that obviously won't work.

Now if we look at durability Escanor while at 50k tanked Galand's critical over, which is above anything Big Mom has tanked, and Meliodas at 54k tanked Gloxinia's attack, which was also above anything Big Mom has tanked. I do think she could survive both attacks, and possibly tank them based off of hype, but her being able to tank attacks on hype alone should stop at around there. Estarossa was able to knock a stronger version of Escanor, so each of his punches already scales above Galand's critical over, and he was wrecked by assault mode Meliodas, who was wrecked by the one Escanor. Plus Meliodas' Danafor feat is way above anything Big Mom is capable of, and the one Escanor should be above that as well.

With future feats, Big Mom may be able to win, but as of now she loses imo. The best I think she can beat for now is EOS Diane.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Praise the sun.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can handle Ms big bones.

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escanor wins, he is invincible with that form in his verse

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big mom by scales over luffy so she is easily shrugging off continent level attacks which by feats is above what eacanor can put out so. Big mom wins eventually.

Prometheus is a problem for her tho

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Big Mom scales way above quad machs, however I don't think she is much faster than The One who blitzed AM Meliodas who reacted to a Cruel Sun point blank. Escanor wins for now due to better feats in dc and durability but I don't think he is faster at all.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Ah crap, forgot that one weakness of hers.

However, Big Mom definitely has better scaling that Escanor no doubt. People tiers below her have reacted to lightning, the speed gap inverse should be much larger compared to Escanor.

I’m merely speaking for hype at this point, I’m tired of a good portion of One Piece Characters being entirely fearless even if we know how strong they should be. The only category I see Escanor a definite edge even against the hype is durability and overall power.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

However, Big Mom definitely has better scaling that Escanor no doubt. People tiers below her have reacted to lightning, the speed gap inverse should be much larger compared to Escanor.

BOS base Mel reacted to lightning. I don't think I need to explain how many tiers Escanor is above that.

The only category I see Escanor a definite edge even against the hype is durability and overall power.

But it's not like Big Mom is skilled or anything, so those two things should be enough.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: the gap between Brook and Big Mom is bigger than BOS Mel and Escanor.

ChromeDisaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Mom dies without the feats to verify the hype behind her

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

Luffy is Continental? When?

Looks like natsu has a rival now.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Proof? Brook legit dodged big Mom, making her look noticeably annoyed. I would like to see BOS Mel dodge the one Escanor.

Loading Video...

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big mama got that cornbread and brisket waiting on escanor.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: dude that was a casual hand swap. Admiral Level characters have calced quad Mach speed feats

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/quantifying-a-few-one-piece-speed-feats-1997961/

Just because Nakaba can’t speed scale for crap doesn’t mean Escanor can suddenly be at these levels.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

dude that was a casual hand swap. Admiral Level characters have calced quad Mach speed feats

That link only had Aokiji's flash freeze in the quad mach range. Can you prove Big Mom can move faster than Aokiji can freeze things, because I find it highly unlikely she could outrun his freeze move.

Just because Nakaba can’t speed scale for crap doesn’t mean Escanor can suddenly be at these levels.

Actually I think Escanor was calced to be in the quad machs due to his cruel sun sending Estarossa out of Monspiet's multi hundred sensing range in seconds, and then later dodging a stronger version of a full countered cruel sun at point blank range, while still not even in the one mode.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unlimited ONE??? Escanor stomps. Anyways:

No Caption Provided

Don't scroll without praising.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

That link only had Aokiji's flash freeze in the quad mach range. Can you prove Big Mom can move faster than Aokiji can freeze things, because I find it highly unlikely she could outrun his freeze move.

Why do you doubt it? That was Aokiji's first appearance and he did it casually. Unless if you imply Aokiji can casually blitz the Yonko with just one attack because that seems like what you're doing. BM might not have feats but that doesn't mean we throw out logic.

Actually I think Escanor was calced to be in the quad machs due to his cruel sun sending Estarossa out of Monspiet's multi hundred sensing range in seconds, and then later dodging a stronger version of a full countered cruel sun at point blank range, while still not even in the one mode.

This was debunked. What Hawk said was a clear exaggeration, since one of the translations said Hawk stated "aren't they like millionsof miles away" and even if you're hellbent on thinking that it was "hundreds" of miles away (only "hundreds of miles" distance was Megadozer to Camelot, which Monspiet's attack clearly didn't travel anywhere close to that) Mama Hawk's run was clearly shown to be at the same speed of Monspiet's attack, and she had a pretty huge head start.

Do basic calculations Monspiet's attack is still only MHS. Escanor dodging a strongerFC Cruel Sun means nothing, since when does FC increase the speed? This hasn't shown to be true since Twigo lol.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most useless debate is happening right now. Holy moly.

Big mom>>>>luffy>>>dolfy>>>escanor.

Simple scaling next

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

Why do you doubt it? That was Aokiji's first appearance and he did it casually. Unless if you imply Aokiji can casually blitz the Yonko with just one attack because that seems like what you're doing. BM might not have feats but that doesn't mean we throw out logic.

She would just break out of the ice, she doesn't need to dodge it.

Escanor dodging a strongerFC Cruel Sun means nothing, since when does FC increase the speed?

Even if it wasn't faster, his cruel sun still went out of Monspiet's sensing range in seconds.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most useless debate is happening right now. Holy moly.

Big mom>>>>luffy>>>dolfy>>>escanor.

Simple scaling next

Lol what.

Doflamingo<Luffy<<<Big Mom<<<Meliodas that destroyed Danafor<<<The One Escanor

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@consciouskeeper: Big Mom, Luffy, and Doffy have 0 feats or scaling to put them above this. THE ONE one-shot a stronger version of Meliodas with the air pressure from a hand swipe. C'mon now.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Mom>>>>Luffy>>Doflamingo >>>Brook>>>Spiderman>Batman with no legs>>>Rick Grimes>>>>>BoS Meliodas>>>The One Escanor>>Zeldris

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper: The One Escanor stomped Zeldris, he lost because Chandler used true night and he turned back to his regular form. So The One Escanor>>>Zeldris. And I don't know where you are getting Doflamingo and the others being above Zeldris.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: stomped zeldris? Lmaooo Okay. Now we really bias? Okay.

Where I am getting doflamingo above zeldris ? Yikes

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: seththeprogrammer put luffy at continent level and no one has debunked him yet.

Give it a try

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper: So you are basing your arguments off of a single individual's trash powerscaling. Why don't you try to show some feats or scaling for any of the characters you mentioned to put their DC above Mel vaping Danafor? Spoiler alert, there are none.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

That was Aokiji's most casual attack. He would go for his strongest and if he knows she'll break out of them why not just pile layer after layer after layer? It logically makes zero sense for Aokiji to casually blitz Big Mom.

Even if it wasn't faster, his cruel sun still went out of Monspiet's sensing range in seconds.

That's still only MHS.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First MFTL Luffy now continent? Conscious has to be trolling.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper:

:stomped zeldris? Lmaooo Okay. Now we really bias? Okay.

He overpowered Zeldris' ominous nebula with his bare hand, and then proceeded to skewer Zeldris with his finger.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And he stomped assault mode Meliodas, who stomped Zeldris.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Where I am getting doflamingo above zeldris ? Yikes

Yeah I want your reasoning, except you seem to think Seth's ludicrous scaling is a valid source, and think Zeldris is above the one escanor even though it's clearly shown otherwise, so I doubt I'll get anything good from you.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

Off Topic: The One should be above Zeldris but not based on his showings against the AM Meliodas that fought The One as we clearly saw Zeldris can easily keep up with 200+ pl fighters and did way better against The One.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: AM Meliodas may have only had a power level of 142,000 but he had his sacred treasure and power level doesn't really mean everything. He beat Zeldris, Estarossa, and Cusack all at the same time casually, and AM Meliodas is stated to be the version who led the ten commandments. Zeldris is really only so dangerous due to ominous nebula and the demon king power which makes it so no magic works on him. Without those two powers he is only around Estarossa level.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper: I'm sure we could, but he wouldn't agree with us so it would just be a waist of time.

And it isn't just One Piece, imo Seth highballs every verse. He says Bleach and Naruto characters are multi planet level, and DBS characters are 4D and multiversal (Zeno is multiversal, but nobody else as of now).

If he made a video about seven deadly sins he would probably end up putting them at continent level as well, even though I don't think they are nearly that strong.

But this isn't a Seth thread, so lets not talk about him. He isn't a source, so how about you use your own mind and come up with your own reasonings?

Bring your evidence, and I will debunk it.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@alextheboss:

Nah the only way it would make sense is if AM Mel got a considerably large powerup to put Zel down and that was base Cusack anyway.

Zeldris literally tanked The One‘s Diving Sword with his sword meanwhile the AM Mel that fought the one got oneshotted by a non-contact Divine Sword.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I am not mistaken Seth's arguments for continental OP comes from the OP planet being super massive which would bump several feats by entire tiers.

While there certainly is evidence for the OP planet being bigger than normal, its nothing concrete to base on yet.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Djibbo__

@alextheboss said:

With future feats, Big Mom may be able to win, but as of now she loses imo.

The best I think she can beat for now is EOS Diane.

agreed with the first part, but I fairly think that diane wins that too.

Sorry but at the moment escanor is too much, but i’m Sure that in the future OP characters are getting crazy power ups

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By alextheboss

@leothegreatest: Zeldris blocked, Meliodas didn't. Also Meliodas wasn't mentally all there. Zeldris stated if Meliodas was serious he wouldn't have lost, though I don't know if that is true or not.

No Caption Provided

Zeldris hard counters people who rely on magic, but characters who are physically stronger than him can still beat him, and Escanor in the one form can walk right through ominous nebula. If he is permanently in the one mode it would be nothing but a stomp.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escanor stomps for now.