User Lists: 43

Stanley Ipkiss, AKA Big Head

No Caption Provided

vs.

Etrigan the Demon

No Caption Provided

-------------

- 1 day prep for Etrigan

- Etrigan gets Blue Devil's "Trident of Lucifer" for this match, in addition to his normal powers.

- In character

- Pre-52 Etrigan

- Comics Big Head

- Battle takes place on Apokalips

--------------

For more of my battles, click here!

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Feats for Etrigan with Trident of Lucifer? Because Big-Head is pretty much invulnerable and powerful. Big-Head consistently teleports around his enemies, disorientates them, conjures up weapons out of nowhere (ex. pulling a medieval axe from his jacket, creating a sub-machine gun), and more. Durability-wise he's unmatched and puts the likes of Deadpool and Lobo to shame. I doubt anything Etrigan throws at Big-Head will put him down.

No Caption Provided

Also above you can see numerous rocket launchers hitting him at point-blank range and his cigarrete isn't even destroyed, let alone his clothes. From what I've seen Etrigan is on par with Superman, and a major amp is still not enough to contend with the toon-force of Big-Head. And if we're talking about The Mask from the cartoon and films, he stomps even harder.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Feats for Etrigan with Trident of Lucifer? Because Big-Head is pretty much invulnerable and powerful. Big-Head consistently teleports around his enemies, disorientates them, conjures up weapons out of nowhere (ex. pulling a medieval axe from his jacket, creating a sub-machine gun), and more. Durability-wise he's unmatched and puts the likes of Deadpool and Lobo to shame. I doubt anything Etrigan throws at Big-Head will put him down.

Also above you can see numerous rocket launchers hitting him at point-blank range and his cigarrete isn't even destroyed, let alone his clothes. From what I've seen Etrigan is on par with Superman, and a major amp is still not enough to contend with the toon-force of Big-Head. And if we're talking about The Mask from the cartoon and films, he stomps even harder.

Etrigan only ever got the ToL for a second, but he said that with it he could easily rule hell, making him >>> Neron at the very least. ToL is the source of Blue Devil's power, who was able to stalemate Etrigan. So essentially his power level will be doubled here.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@joygirl: That's still not nearly enough power to match Big-Head in the slightest. I could easily see Big-Head ruling hell with ease. While The Mask is arguably more power and utilizes his toon-force more, Big-Head is outrageously brutal, violent, and has very little regard for life. In two pages flat, Big-Head wipes out an entire police group with nothing but a Flamethrower and a Tommy Gun.

Another thing is who is wielding the mask here. For me there's a huge gap between Stanley and Lt. Kellaway in terms of feats. Stanley wielded the mask not even for an entire chapter, while Kellaway has had the mask for a much longer time and has much more impressive feats. I don't think Ipkiss is a good choice for battles when he wielded the mask for such a short period of time. Anyways, regardless I think Big-Head is simply too much for Etrigan. With toon-force he could simply use his super-strength, grab him, and throw him far enough to BFR the rhyming demon.

Big-Head is just too much to contend with IMO. His toon-force is unmatched if you ask me.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

bump