Brobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Brobs

Everyone at prime.

Stats equalized and Big Boss is healed after each fight.

There will be 2 rounds:

Round one: Big Boss get his knife. Assassins have the hidden blade.

Round two: h2h

8. Desmond Miles

7. Haytham Kenway

6. Arno Dorian

5. Connor Kenway

4. Aveline de Grandpre

3. Edward Kenway

2. Altair ibn la Ahad

1. Ezio Auditore

No Caption Provided

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Big Boss is just too skilled even with stats equalized.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Boss is just too skilled even with stats equalized.

Avatar image for bigdumbsmartguy
BigDumbSmartGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Boss clears.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With stats equalized Big boss clears but Connor and Ezio give temporary hell before getting their neck snapped.

With Standard physicals for big boss ? He's easily Pre/New 52 Deathstroke or Even more and he casually Oneshots everyone here with a punch.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like this thread very much. Big boss has trouble with Connor for sure. Connor being the most difficult fighter here.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Clears

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nickzambuto

Not a big AC fan but I've been in debates against Ezio and I don't think he stands a chance vs the real Big Boss.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@nickzambuto: Nonsense. Ezio took out 10 WHOLE guys in the Revelations trailer. Big Boss got trapped by 4 fodderz.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a big AC fan but I've been in debates against Ezio and I don't think he stands a chance vs the real Big Boss.

Venom Big Boss > Jack Big boss

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045: The way Ocelot talked about Venom like he was no big deal to dispose of when the time came indicates to me that he's not quite as good as the real deal is when push comes to shove.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FukYouRenchamp
@nickzambuto said:

@drk045: The way Ocelot talked about Venom like he was no big deal to dispose of when the time came indicates to me that he's not quite as good as the real deal is when push comes to shove.

When was this? Note: I havent finished MGSV, but I know about the spoilers.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Well it's the very end during the post-credits phone call, and also once you beat the game you unlock a ton of cassette tapes with Ocelot talking to the real Big Boss, and nothing is explicitly stated but my impression is that in-universe nobody thinks Venom can really beat or replace Big Boss, he's just a diversion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Venom is pretty f**g bad ass

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Drk045

@nickzambuto said:

I doubt Any version of Ocelot could touch venom.

and his boss fight was harder in MG1 than jacks fight in MG2 Considering all you had to do was set him on fire so...

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045 said:
@nickzambuto said:

and his boss fight was harder in MG1 than jacks fight in MG2 Considering all you had to do was set him on fire so...

Even MGS4 Ocelot would wreck Venom.

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Darth_Wayne
Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045 said:
@nickzambuto said:

Even MGS4 Ocelot would wreck Venom.

Haha

no

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045: Considering Ocelot is constantly portrayed as Solid and Big Boss' equal, and even stomped Solid Snake in under a second during MGS4, there's no doubt in my mind that prime Ocelot would fodderize Venom.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Drk045

@beaconofstrength said:

@drk045: Considering Ocelot is constantly portrayed as Solid and Big Boss' equal, and even stomped Solid Snake in under a second during MGS4, there's no doubt in my mind that prime Ocelot would fodderize Venom.

ABC logic doesnt work for metal gear characters.

Venom Stomps Jack.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@drk045: Ocelot consistently stomping and keeping up with every main protagonist is pretty consistent. ABC logic is completely fine here. Venom just doesn't have feats on the same caliber as Ocelot.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Drk045

@beaconofstrength said:

@drk045: Ocelot consistently stomping and keeping up with every main protagonist is pretty consistent. ABC logic is completely fine here. Venom just doesn't have feats on the same caliber as Ocelot.

Ocelots feats suck.

He got Rekt in MGS1,Gunned down 3 random mooks in Portable ops.Rekt 3 times in Snake Eater, Beat up a physically elderly solid snake and got stomped later.

Venom's TPP Feats are better than his whole career.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BB clears.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Stormdriven

Altaïr solos MGSverse, then smacks his own descendants for being sissies

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By nickzambuto

@drk045: I don't think the difficulty of a boss fight should have any bearing on how powerful a character is intended to be in-universe, since difficulty is completely subjective. I could say that Sniper Wolf on Extreme mode in MGS1 is by FAR the most difficult boss. I truly believe that. But it definitely doesn't mean she's more dangerous than Liquid and Metal Gear REX.

I don't mean to imply that Venom isn't a badass, but his feats probably aren't on par with Snake and Big Boss. I don't think there's any debate on who wins in a gun fight between Venom and Revolver. H2H I give a slight edge to Ocelot in sheer melee skill, due to the fact that even in his final fight with Old Snake, Ocelot had a slight skill advantage and landed more blows. Venom is definitely better than Ocelot when it comes to stealth and infiltration. Is that agreeable?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Boss is too skilled.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045: I don't think the difficulty of a boss fight should have any bearing on how powerful a character is intended to be in-universe, since difficulty is completely subjective. I could say that Sniper Wolf on Extreme mode in MGS1 is by FAR the most difficult boss. I truly believe that. But it definitely doesn't mean she's more dangerous than Liquid and Metal Gear REX.

I don't mean to imply that Venom isn't a badass, but his feats probably aren't on par with Snake and Big Boss. I don't think there's any debate on who wins in a gun fight between Venom and Revolver. H2H I give a slight edge to Ocelot in sheer melee skill, due to the fact that even in his final fight with Old Snake, Ocelot had a slight skill advantage and landed more blows. Venom is definitely better than Ocelot when it comes to stealth and infiltration. Is that agreeable?

But i still think Venom would beat Ocelot in H2H and Maybe even a shootout (due to stealth) if both of them fought in TPP.

As for Big boss Vs Fiddle boss. Venom seems alot more faster than jack in combat speed and travel speed.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@drk045 said:
@nickzambuto said:

But i still think Venom would beat Ocelot in H2H and Maybe even a shootout (due to stealth) if both of them fought in TPP.

As for Big boss Vs Fiddle boss. Venom seems alot more faster than jack in combat speed and travel speed.

Big Boss has literally outpaced bullets, moved FTE, dodged bullets without looking, and kept up with Gene. The only advantage Venom holds over Big Boss is his brutality and cybernetic hand.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045 said:
@nickzambuto said:

Big Boss has literally outpaced bullets, moved FTE, dodged bullets without looking, and kept up with Gene. The only advantage Venom holds over Big Boss is his brutality and cybernetic hand.

Have you seen Jacks CQC in MGS3 ??? Its WAY more slower than Venoms CQC in MGSV. Also Venom is Consistently superhuman in running speed for someone with all that combat gear while Jack in MGS3 has issues running away from the ocelot unit in the tunnels and jack didnt even have much gear on when he escaped.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@drk045: Keep in mind that MGS3 was on much more primitice technology. Slow motion in Metal Gear also wasn't added until later games. In Portable Ops and Peace Walker, Boss is portrayed as extremely fast, to the point where he's blitzing crowds of people, keeping up with a supersonic enemy, and even outruns a bullet on screen.

Also, during the MGS3 tunnel scene, Big Boss was extremely wounded, exhausted, and inexperienced, but still managed to outrun the attack dogs. In MGS3 he wasn't even Big Boss yet - just a high class soldier.

Venom has never fought someone as fast as Null or Gene.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045:

Venom has never fought someone as fast as Null or Gene.

No Caption Provided

I doubt the Perfect soldier Could even beat a skull or two in a straight up duel with blades. Gene could probably lose too.

Venom beats multiple.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045: I agree. In all-out combat with an open environment and their gear and weapons, Venom Snake does have a good chance of getting the drop on Ocelot due to his superior stealth and tactical skill. I feel like Venom would be the underdog and Ocelot might even underestimate him a little, leading to his defeat.

However as far as a sheer shootout goes, like the two battles Ocelot had with Solid Snake and Naked Snake, since he had Solid Snake outclassed and basically stalemated Big Boss despite being just a teenager, I feel like it's a no brainer that Venom wouldn't be the one to dethrown him. I mean he's the one with a GUN in his code name, Venom surpassing Ocelot at his own specialty is hard for me to believe.

As for hand-to-hand, just think of it like this. Who is the most skilled CQC user that Venom ever faced? Certainly characters like Quiet and the Skulls are dangerous, but with all the super humans he's faced, do you really think that Solid Snake would fair any worse against them than Venom did? And yet when it came to CQC, Ocelot had the upper hand on Snake.

I also don't think Venom is faster than Big Boss. You have to keep in mind the guy from Ground Zeroes was still the real Big Boss, and he sprinted just as fast, with his CQC speed also being just as fast, as Venom Snake in TPP.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Drk045

@nickzambuto said:

@drk045: I agree. In all-out combat with an open environment and their gear and weapons, Venom Snake does have a good chance of getting the drop on Ocelot due to his superior stealth and tactical skill. I feel like Venom would be the underdog and Ocelot might even underestimate him a little, leading to his defeat.

However as far as a sheer shootout goes, like the two battles Ocelot had with Solid Snake and Naked Snake, since he had Solid Snake outclassed and basically stalemated Big Boss despite being just a teenager, I feel like it's a no brainer that Venom wouldn't be the one to dethrown him. I mean he's the one with a GUN in his code name, Venom surpassing Ocelot at his own specialty is hard for me to believe.

As for hand-to-hand, just think of it like this. Who is the most skilled CQC user that Venom ever faced? Certainly characters like Quiet and the Skulls are dangerous, but with all the super humans he's faced, do you really think that Solid Snake would fair any worse against them than Venom did? And yet when it came to CQC, Ocelot had the upper hand on Snake.

I also don't think Venom is faster than Big Boss. You have to keep in mind the guy from Ground Zeroes was still the real Big Boss, and he sprinted just as fast, with his CQC speed also being just as fast, as Venom Snake in TPP.

Honestly I just feel that Pistol bobcat is sort of overhyped. Hes Decent but really he just seems to me like the type of person to shoot you in your back after shaking your hand than to Break down your door and gun you down after a battle.

I dont know...Solid snake is really hax and is Blatantly superhuman 24/7 unlike any of the other Snakes so depending on what version of david we are talking about he might just Snap A skulls neck outright. I Still though, Dont think that Big boss is outright better than Venom and Neither of them are better than SS IMO.

TPP Venom actually Runs faster than GZ big boss. His mobility upgrade's from the arm easily puts him in the superhuman range with all that gear.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By nickzambuto

@drk045: Ocelot can't really be overrated if he's the franchise's primary antagonist, literally the most dangerous man pretty much in the whole world. You agree with me that Solid Snake has blatantly ridiculous feats and abilities, but do you not remember the fact that even he was slightly outclassed by Ocelot in sheer CQC technique, only winning barely via sheer will power? If you think Snake is better than Venom, that would sort of confirm Ocelot is also higher on the food chain when it comes to CQC.

With upgrades, you're right. Venom can run faster than Big Boss. But I'm not really sure how serious we should take upgrades... and regardless, upgrades would count as gear. We're only talking about hand-to-hand combat. Venom's BASE speed is no higher than Big Boss's, he needs upgrades for that, and if Venom gets upgrades, it would only be fair for Big Boss to get his own equipment as well.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Drk045

@nickzambuto said:

@drk045: Ocelot can't really be overrated if he's the franchises primary antagonist, literally the most dangerous man pretty much in the whole world. You agree with me that Solid Snake has blatantly ridiculous feats and abilities, but do you not remember the fact that even he was slightly outclassed by Ocelot in sheer CQC technique, only winning via sheer will power? If you think Snake is better than Venom, that would sort of confirm Ocelot is also higher on the food chain when it comes to CQC. No i only Noted that SS is Very superhuman. Not that he was Superhumanly skilled like you assume i said. Lady Shiva from DC is RIDICULOUSLY superhumanly skilled, That doesnt mean that Cyborg Grey fox (who isnt as skilled) wouldnt tear her in half within a second.

With upgrades, you're right. Venom can run faster than Big Boss. But I'm not really sure how serious we should take upgrades... and regardless, upgrades would count as gear. We're only talking about hand-to-hand combat. Venom's BASE speed is no higher than Big Boss's, he needs upgrades for that, and if Venom gets upgrades, it would only be fair for Big Boss to get his own equipment as well.

His upgrades are apart of his arm. Unless you are trying to tell me that big boss can only beat a one armed venom then..wow..

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045: So what's your point? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you did say that Solid Snake is probably better than Venom Snake right? That Solid would probably just "snap a Skull's neck outright"? So, if Ocelot is an equal to him, then by extension he has to be over Venom as well.

Now the problem is that it really isn't fair to give Venom upgraded arms and Big Boss no gear at all. Each upgrade is a different arm after all, so it doesn't even count as standard gear, let alone the scenario we're talking about, bare-bones hand-to-hand. Venom can have his REGULAR cyborg arm, but giving him the upgraded ones is hardly a fair fight.

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drk045: So what's your point? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you did say that Solid Snake is probably better than Venom Snake right? That Solid would probably just "snap a Skull's neck outright"? So, if Ocelot is an equal to him, then by extension he has to be over Venom as well. Snapping a skulls neck outright isnt a skill feat. Wesker isnt very skilled in H2H compared to alot of fictional characters, But he can stomp MANY who are more skilled than him due to his superhuman stats. Same with Solid Snake's case.

Now the problem is that it really isn't fair to give Venom upgraded arms and Big Boss no gear at all. Each upgrade is a different arm after all No its not. The base arm can carry endgame upgrades, so it doesn't even count as standard gear,It does let alone the scenario we're talking about, bare-bones hand-to-hand. Venom can have his REGULAR cyborg arm His regular arm can give him superhuman speed aswell...., but giving him the upgraded ones is hardly a fair fight.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boss clears, from what I know of Assasin's Creed.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Boss and Venom to me are equals in every way.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PoE is part of Altair's standard gear,though I don't know if OP nerfed it or not

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@drk045 said:
@beaconofstrength said:

Ocelots feats suck.

He got Rekt in MGS1,Gunned down 3 random mooks in Portable ops.Rekt 3 times in Snake Eater, Beat up a physically elderly solid snake and got stomped later.

Venom's TPP Feats are better than his whole career.

Yeah, Ocelot doesn't seem that great. He's mainly a gunslinger who plays with pistols. He got beaten by Naked Snake everytime they fought in Snake Eater. And I think Snake should've won that fight in MGS4. He was losing mainly cause he was old and was stunned by the knife in his chest. It wouldn't be difficult to imagine Snake winning if it were a regular fight between Snake and Ocelot.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By DragonbellZ

@ninjawarrior268: Ocelot is terribly overrated. In a identical fasion that pre-cyborg raiden is awfully underrated.

Avatar image for allhailskeletor
AllHailSkeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AllHailSkeletor

AC assassins just don't stack up to either Snake.

AotD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so this is about Big Boss vs AC characters or it`s about Venom Snake vs Revolver Ocelot ?!

anyway Liquid Ocelot from MGS 4 beats Venom any time any day, not sure about him before MGS 4 as he didn`t reach his max potential and being always portrayed more like spy and not special agent

ps. BB clears

FreakGamerA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Boss clearly one-shots most of the Assassins. And this is coming from a huge AC fanboy. Big Boss clears.