bump

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By heiqn

@eredin12: I noticed you said Leon and Chris can beat Wesker in a fight with using performance of Sheva-Chris as example but Their only chance to stop Wesker was the serum Wesker took (PG67A) and they used things like light to distract and inject him, in a clear area they couldn't even touch him and he ragdolled them easily. Wesker is practically unstoppable even against RPGs. I'm not sure if you skipped this detail intentionally.

w/o serum Wesker stomped Chris-Jill in few minutes, and Jill is also buffed character in RE and has way better feats than Sheva, in that case Chris-Jill also should have stood better against Wesker than Sheva-Chris, right?

I also noticed Wesker in his weakened state actually catched Chris off-guard like multiple times for example when he put a gun to his head but didn't pull the trigger, I think Wesker was playing with him.

No Caption Provided

Both Lost in Nightmares and Wesker-Jill boss fights gives you no chance to beat Wesker and you hide in first fight and use lights and serum to weaken him in final fight.

in short I think Wesker can beat both Chris, Leon and whoever is in the team at the same time, at least in a battle of attrition. Leon & Chris can avoid him but they can't put him down, Wesker either catch them eventually or their stamina will end while Wesker's won't.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@heiqn:

Chris and Jill beat Wesker when Jill tackled him out the window. It was a close fight but getting thrown from the top floor of a castle and plummeting into rocks counts as losing.

Chris and Sheva also defeated Wesker a couple times, once with use of the serum (Wesker ran away = defeat) and next on the plane by opening the hatch and shooting him out (Wesker was in pain but Chris and Sheva weren't exactly peak either considering they were both fighting for about two days straight by that point).

Chris by himself stalemated Wesker at the end of Code Veronica when he dropped steel girder's on Wesker's head.

Wesker is a superhuman but Chris has always found a way to combat him anyway.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By heiqn
@the_hajduk said:

@heiqn:

Chris and Jill beat Wesker when Jill tackled him out the window. It was a close fight but getting thrown from the top floor of a castle and plummeting into rocks counts as losing.

Chris and Sheva also defeated Wesker a couple times, once with use of the serum (Wesker ran away = defeat) and next on the plane by opening the hatch and shooting him out (Wesker was in pain but Chris and Sheva weren't exactly peak either considering they were both fighting for about two days straight by that point).

Chris by himself stalemated Wesker at the end of Code Veronica when he dropped steel girder's on Wesker's head.

Agreed on everything, but this is a clear area matchup. No envrionmental advantage here Chris or Leon can use.

They either have to hold their own with their stats and gear or they will die

That's what I tried to say Eredin, using Sheva-Chris scaling may be tricky because they never actually come close to beating Wesker without serum and they get stomped even in opening sequence of final fight.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CryoLancer47

Big Boss beats them both comfortably.

And the one in the OP is actually Venom Snake.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cryolancer47: I know. Pic was cool and they literally look same

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CryoLancer47
@heiqn said:

@cryolancer47: I know. Pic was cool and they literally look same

No they don't, you Snakeist:

No Caption Provided

Both have luscious hair. Both have beards. Both wear eyepatches. Both have a stern look.

Know the difference!

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:
@the_hajduk said:

@heiqn:

Agreed on everything, but this is a clear area matchup. No envrionmental advantage here Chris or Leon can use.

They either have to hold their own with their stats and gear or they will die

That's what I tried to say Eredin, using Sheva-Chris scaling may be tricky because they never actually come close to beating Wesker without serum and they get stomped even in opening sequence of final fight.

Well I was just commenting that Chris has a history of combatting Wesker and even getting some wins/ties.

Redfield does not need environmental advantage against Big Boss because Big Boss is not physically comparable to Wesker.

Chris in all likelihood exceeds Big Boss in all physical areas. I can say Big Boss has better high-end feats of reaction time, but Redfield has him cooked in strength, durability, movement speed, cardio. Only because we've literally never seen Chris get tired, and he was fighting for days on end in RE5. Big Boss is a cardio machine but we have seen him get tired, rarely.

Avatar image for dontrundontslip
DontRunDontSlip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Chris isn't stronger that big boss. Boss held up a metal gear even tho this specific type of strength your talking about actually doesn't matter, only because considering the match up strength isn't the only factor. And why did you say chris has faster movement speed than big boss ?? Do I need to correct you ?

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Chris isn't stronger that big boss. Boss held up a metal gear even tho this specific type of strength your talking about actually doesn't matter, only because considering the match up strength isn't the only factor. And why did you say chris has faster movement speed than big boss ?? Do I need to correct you ?

Please correct me because you are clearly so knowledgeable.

The catching Metal Gear feat is clearly an outlier and would only happen in Peace Walker, a very cartoony game. Snake isn't that strong in any of the more serious games.

You realize you are claiming that Big Boss is a 100 tonner right? Ridiculous.

DontRunDontSlip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: well I only mentioned the metal gear because your trying to use a boulder feat for Chris while in this fight that specific type of strength does not matter. Outlier=Outlier. Doesn't mean chris couldn't break boss's leg or vice versa. But I also know that he would try but it wouldn't be successful. Boss has been shown blitzing soldiers, evading and our right out pacing bullets that were behind him all sorts. I could see if you made a case for both them but chris isn't stronger or faster no reason to lie.

DontRunDontSlip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: maybe he's not a 100 tonner but he has feats. And strength doesn't matter here. Change your thought process. Chris gets sniped in the face most likely here.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With prep probably Chris and Leon wins but without it big boss easily lol

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgicide said:

I wonder if people realize that @heiqn and @eredin12 are the same person....imagine being such a failure in life and massive virgin you actually double account to dick ride fictional characters

Oh wait Eriden12 doesn't have to imagine, that's his life 😂

@owie

OT - Big Boss

MrLibido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Boss, but it'd be one hell of a fight tho.

maxxcveiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

one the duo dies. other survives by an inch

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16