Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Polaris. She is basically a weaker Magneto but still stronger than Barda in terms of power

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc073360931e
deactivated-5cc073360931e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving it to Polaris

Avatar image for deactivated-6078e3dfb955a
deactivated-6078e3dfb955a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Polaris whacks her with her own Mega Rod.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Polaris. She is basically a weaker Magneto but still stronger than Barda in terms of power

By how much?

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Polaris. Barda is so overrated.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Koays  Online

Barda's whole outfit is metal.... Unless she strips (which wouldn't be too ooc for her) she gets toyed with.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@koays said:

Barda's whole outfit is metal.... Unless she strips (which wouldn't be too ooc for her) she gets toyed with.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor said:
@koays said:

Again I dont understand, does Polaris or Magneto himself have feats showing they can control metal from different parts of the universe? Last I checked Magneto couldn't even control Vibranium when he fought T'challa so how will Polaris control the Mega Rod or her gear?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Koays  Online

@randomguy287 said:
@supermanthor said:
@koays said:

Again I dont understand, does Polaris or Magneto himself have feats showing they can control metal from different parts of the universe? Last I checked Magneto couldn't even control Vibranium when he fought T'challa so how will Polaris control the Mega Rod or her gear?

Magneto and Polaris have both been shown to control metal of Shiar and Kree origin. One of Magneto's highest end feats is reaching across solar systems to bring back a giant bullet he had only sensed once that was built on Breakworld.

Vibranium is the Mary Sue of comicbook metals. It does what the plot says it does.

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@dalastuchihaman said:
@randomguy287 said:
@supermanthor said:
@koays said:

Magneto and Polaris have both been shown to control metal of Shiar and Kree origin. One of Magneto's highest end feats is reaching across solar systems to bring back a giant bullet he had only sensed once that was built on Breakworld.

Vibranium is the Mary Sue of comicbook metals. It does what the plot says it does.

Well I guess I cant disagree with that.

Avatar image for archangelofrhea
ArchangelOfRhea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump