#1 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal Kent has come to marvel and Beyonder is pissed of
they both meet in a random encounter and have had 5 mins prep for battle
Beyonder has all of his powers and is not limited and Kal Kent is ..?.........?...
.....?.....He's just Kal Kent leave it there

#2 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Beyonder wins of course
#3 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Beyonder wins of course
"
he he Nice
#4 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Indeed Sir
#5 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude enough with the crappy fights

#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder curbstomp.

#7 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Dude enough with the crappy fights"

Look nobody seid you have to awser them so what's the f*cking point in calling them crappy
look if you don't like them piss of and don't post on them its as simple as that. don't you have any
thing els to be doing insted of writing retarded comment's when people don't give a rats ass what
the f*ck you think surly you have something els to be doing don't you like being nice for a change
insted of crying and calling people stupid and idiots or retards. there is no point in you evan writing
on here if you can't just write something that dosn't sound like a goby 13 yr old wrote !
#8 Edited by bloodmist (1049 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

Look nobody seid you have to awser them so what's the f*cking point in calling them crappy
look if you don't like them piss of and don't post on them its as simple as that. don't you have any
thing els to be doing insted of writing retarded comment's when people don't give a rats ass what
the f*ck you think surly you have something els to be doing don't you like being nice for a change
insted of crying and calling people stupid and idiots or retards. there is no point in you evan writing
on here if you can't just write something that dosn't sound like a goby 13 yr old wrote !"

Thats a big insult coming from ecsnclr who really does type like an 8 year old...

Beyonder would win we all know that so I don't see why you would waste time making this. Care to make a superman vs. cyclops thread next?
#9 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"ecsnclr said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

on here if you can't just write something that dosn't sound like a goby 13 yr old wrote !"

Thats a big insult coming from ecsnclr who really does type like an 8 year old...

Beyonder would win we all know that so I don't see why you would waste time making this. Care to make a superman vs. cyclops thread next?"

Then why won't someone close this thread and i never men't writing skills and this has nothing to do with you ether
i have don skwat to you so frankly i don't need you bothering me and yes i think Beyonder would win too but
someone seid he wouldn't and i was proving a point a point that he was very wrong !
and i have already seid that my writing skills are bad but what the hell are you going to do about it
come and beat me up ? if you wan't i'l evan give you my adress and let's see if you realy do have the balls to like you often make out to come

#10 Posted by The_Scourge (5345 posts) - - Show Bio
Beyonder easily
#11 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"ecsnclr said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

Beyonder would win we all know that so I don't see why you would waste time making this. Care to make a superman vs. cyclops thread next?"
HalJordan1986x said:

Its about as bad as most of the battles you post.
#12 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"bloodmist said:
"ecsnclr said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

HalJordan1986x said:

Its about as bad as most of the battles you post."
Sorry but the village idiot is barred from criticizing other
#13 Posted by spidey209 (583 posts) - - Show Bio

beyonder

#14 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"bloodmist said:
"ecsnclr said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

HalJordan1986x said:

Its about as bad as most of the battles you post."
Whats that supposed to mean ?
I don't know if that is an insult or not