Beyonder.

Avatar image for magnetictempest
MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Any Beyonder can beat Galactus. Even when he retconned himself into Kosmos.

Drache64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Bump.

I'm interested in opinions of people now that more is known about beyonder and his power (post retcon).

Umut0Kaan0Onen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Umut0Kaan0Onen

1.galan drains beyonder

2.galan uses fear rays to fear beyonder until he is vulnerable to galan's attacks.

3.galan attacks constantly to beyonder and owns him

4.galan won't do any and die than abraxas come out and kill beyonder.

easy

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any version of Beyonder completely stomps any version of Galactus. Not even close. Mismatch. Beyonder 10/10.

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gallactus is gonna eat Beyonder alive.

Galactus wins

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus easy just saw a scan where he beat ig thanos btw the original gauntlet was compared to the beyonder so galactus must be above

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

@y3kthunder: You are aware that Beyonder is 1A Tier meaning he's outerversal, and basically the second strongest in the Marvel universe. He's virtually omnipotent ...

P.s Don't bump old threads

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: Outerversal is a fake fan made term that doesn't apply to any fiction. Pre-Retcon Beyonder still stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: I wasnt the one who bumped it an I dont use vs battle stirring mate fact is twice the if was compared to beyonder an galactus beat it

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: I know I use the stupid term because everyone still uses vbw annoyingly , but Beyonder would be unsurpassable infinity ( you can only match him ) @sungsam he taught me everything I need to know.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 takenstew22  Moderator

Lmfao why in the hell was this bumped and how did it get to 2 pages?

Beyonder oneshots.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder: I am a female, but as I told the guy below I only use those terms because people on here still use it ...... However, I am aware of how to gauge Beyonders power levels... Beyonder far exceed the infinity gauntlet, The Living Tribunal ... the only thing that is a problem is TOAA (which apparently is not omnipotent)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: How is he unsurpassable infinity?

Getting destroyed by an multiverse level attack and powers being almost depleted after killing death isn't ''unsurpassable infinite''. There isn't even something that suggests that he is unsurpassable infinity. There are thousand ways to debunk his omnipotence. He would get stomped by high tier DC beings, who scale to an way higher cosmology in literally every interpretation of marvel.

By every action of him, he needed to sacrifice a lot of his power.

All his ''SUPER STRONG!'' feats basically always have anti-feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: Also, how is Beyonder unsurpassable infinite, when TOAA, who is not omnipotent, is a problem here? That makes no sense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: wait wut hol up were did genders come into play? An I realize that but I personally dobt care for it but whatever floats your boat. An I kno where beyonder lies in terms of power I was messing cause in a thanos thread someone posted thanos with ig getting one tapped by big G an the original gauntlet was twice compared to beyonder in wars an gauntlet so I was curious if I could troll with that info damn you though you couldnt hace just gone along with it? Im wounded to my core

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann:

Calm your emotions. Anywho, people are still debating whether or not TOAA is an omnipotent, this is why I still say his an issue. In consequence, I've been getting bombardments from amino users stating Toaa is omnipotent ... Having said this, Mr. Master and Killemal cleared the entire Beyonder being exhausted and the multiversal attack where Beyonder wanted to be sent back etc. (I'll be happy to explain the entirety again) I sided with Sungsam when he stated in his blog the following, these aren't my words but his. (Did you see where it said Beyonder and TOAA aren't omnipotent )

"0-S: Unsurpassable Infinity

The level that cannot be surpassed but only matched. Contains and surpasses all Infinite levels of Infinity, Transfinity, and Higher-Dimensions and Metaphysics.

Possesses the most powerful versions imaginable and unimaginable of every power you can think of whether it be Megaversal, Metaversal, Outerversal, Reality Warping, Plot Manipulation, Higher Dimensional Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, beyond Conceptual Transcension, etc.

This level is supposed to cater to the views of those who believe Omnipotence can be used in battles and those who do not. All contradictory views are absolved into this tier.

The idea is that True Infinity which cannot be surpassed =/= True Omnipotence

I am tired of getting into arguments with people, on how I view things. I've posted this in other places, so now you understand what I think.

EXAMPLES:

The One Above All (Marvel/ Beyonder Pre-Retcon) Cannot be surpassed, only matched. Doesn't need to be a True Omnipotent to be this strong. But anyone, not True-Infinity and below cannot beat it.

The Presence (DC/JM De Matteis Interpretation) Cannot be surpassed, only matched. Doesn't need to be a True Omnipotent to be this strong. But anyone, not True-Infinity and below cannot beat it.

The Writer (DC/Morrison Interpretation) Cannot be surpassed, only matched. Doesn't need to be a True Omnipotent to be this strong. But anyone, not True-Infinity and below cannot beat it.

The Creator (Umineko When They Cry) Cannot be surpassed, only matched. Doesn't need to be a True Omnipotent to be this strong. But anyone, not True-Infinity and below cannot beat it.

If you do not like the idea of Omnipotence, then think if you will, Unsurpassable Infinity does not equate to Omnipotence, think if you will, this does not equate to an NLF (for those who use NLFs against Omnipotents) because 0-As cannot surpass unsurpassable infinity so their power does have a limit so NLF does not apply against this tier. Inapplicable Criticism cannot invalidate an idea that it cannot be applied to.

If you like Omnipotence, then think if you will, that Unsurpassable Infinity is the Paradoxical, Eldritch Supreme Omnipotence that can never be surpassed but only matched by other True Omnipotents in other fictions.

See? Now you can see, that debaters who like Omnipotence can now freely debate with those debaters that don't like Omnipotence and only use Scholastic Omnipotence (like VSBattles and Spacebattles) can now use the same terminologies while interpreting it differently without having to conflict with one another.

Notice, that my system is not saying that these guys are Truly Omnipotent. Only that in a fictional fight, they cannot be surpassed. Which is not the same.

You can imagine that 0-S characters are only Scholastically Omnipotent and not capable of doing paradoxes, but still can crush anyone who is below Unsurpassable Infinity. If you like the idea of Omnipotence, feel free to think Unsurpassable Infinity as True Omnipotence and Paradoxical.

But we need a power level where EVERYTHING ENDS. Regardless of your view of Omnipotence. This tier can be interpreted as True Omnipotence, Supreme Omnipotence or Absolute Omnipotence or just Scholastic Omnipotence. But what everyone should agree is that non-True Infinites cannot surpass or beat this level.

This was designed for debaters of multiple views from Spacebattles folks, Dimensional tierists and Cosmology Tierists and Megaverse tierists of the like to at least use a Tiering System that uses these multiple contradicting models of gauging Infinity for neutral ground debating. It is definitely hard when debating characters from different universes or companies.

The rest of the Tiering System goes like this. The very first rule is that there are two types of Infinities in the category.

Again, SURPASSABLE INFINITY which can be surpassed by Higher Dimensional Non-Omnipotents and UNSURPASSABLE INFINITY surpassable only by Suggsverse characters. Take note, Surpassable Infinity and Transfinite Infinity are synonyms.

Also, take note:

Dimensions in different fictions can mean somewhere between meaning a Cluster of Multiverses within a Megaversal system, to meaning a Level of Existence infinitely greater than a Normal Multiverse. This system is meant to assume equality that a Megaverse infinitely larger than a Baseline Multiverse is equivalent to a Higher Dimension infinitely larger than a Baseline Multiverse.

This is the Cardinal Multiversal Infinity Level.

Cardinal 1 or Universe Level: The ability to destroy an Infinite Sized Universe or destroying an Infinite number of Finite sized Universes. This can be Infinite Universe level like the Jade Emperor in Chinese Mythology is. Destroying an Infinite Sized Universe can be enough to make you this strong. This is 4-Dimensional by comparison and sometimes just destroying an infinite number of 3-D.

Cardinal 2 or Level 1 Multiverse Level: The ability to destroy a baseline of Surpassable Infinite number of Universes that each are infinite in 3-Dimensional and 4-Dimensional space. This is 5-Dimensional by definition. And BASELINE Multiversal.

Cardinal 3 or Level 2 Multiverse Level: The ability to destroy a Multiverse of a Surpassable Infinite Number of Multiverses with infinite 3-D sized Universes or destroying a Higher Dimension that is infinitely larger than a Baseline Multiverse. This is 6-Dimensional by definition and BASELINE Megaversal. Take note that if you destroy an Infinite number of Baseline Multiversal beings or if you are infinitely greater than a Cardinal 2. And so on and so forth.

Cardinal 4 or Level 3 Multiverse Level: 7-Dimensional, Destroy an Infinite number of Megaverses or be infinitely stronger than a Megaversal by the level of existence.

Cardinal 5 or Level 4 Multiverse Level: 8-Dimensional, Destroy an Infinite number of Multi-Megaverses or be infinitely stronger than a Megaversal by the level of existence.

Cardinal 6 or Level 5 Multiverse Level: 9-Dimensional, Destroy an Infinite number of Multi-Megaverses or be infinitely stronger than a Megaversal by the level of existence.

Cardinal 7 or Level 6 Multiverse Level:10-Dimensional, you get the idea.

NOTE: That some fictions do not follow the same idea of Extra-Dimensions and Megaverses and Metaverses the same way the system does. If a fiction uses Baseline Multiversal statements for describing what he calls a 10-Dimensional Multiverse, we apply death to the author and just assume the construct is only Cardinal 2 or Cardinal 1 with the author not understanding the potential of the Pseudo-Science he uses for his work.

Some fictions break the definition of Dimensions altogether, like the 5-Dimensional Imps since DC's 5th Dimension contains Infinite Generations of Multiverse (Metaverse) and would be Metaversal by comparison.

This is the Cardinal Metaverse Infinity level

Infinite-Dimensional, Infinite Layered or Infinite Generations of Multiverse level power and beyond.

Beings who are more powerful than an Infinitely Layered Construct whether it be Infinite Generations of Multiverses (DC's Metaverse) or Infinite Higher Levels of Existence (Umineko).

This tiering system sees no superiority between the Definition of Dimension where it means a greater cluster of Megaverses against a higher Dimension infinitely greater than a Normal Multiverse. As the two definitions of Higher Dimension are equal in Surpassable Infinity terms.

Regardless of structure, a Metaversal structure is Infinite Levels of Infinity regardless of how it is purposefully constructed.

Metaverse Level 1: Characters are baseline Infinite Dimensional, or can destroy an Infinite Dimensional Multiverse (Infinite Generations of Timelines or Infinite Levels of Existence above a Multiverse)

Metaverse Level 2: Characters can destroy an Infinite Number of Baseline Infinite Dimensional beings or fight multitudes of them. Like Beyonder did when he fought the Celestials that were fighting him on countless levels of reality.

And so on and so forth. Feel free to have me correct or change the terminology. Note that all Metaversal and Multiversal infinities are just Surpassable and Countable and Transfinite Infinities. And are not Truly Infinity as only Scholastic Omnipotents are like this.

NOTE: Some Infinite Dimensional Multiverses in fiction, however, only have finite number of Timelines in each of those dimensions (like I/0) as such, would hardly count as TRUE Metaversal.

And that's the end of it!!!!!!!!!

So the system goes: Unsurpassable Infinity >>>>>>>>> Metaversal Infinity >>>>>>>>> Multiversal Infinity.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder: You called me (Mate), so I assumed you thought I was a man. Ah, you'd be surprised I've seen people say stupid things on here... I never know when people are joking anymore .. I blame that on amino , and spacebattles lol..

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: Also , I use to get you confused with BeyonderGod back awhile ago... lol I think he got banned but he's on amino now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: oh no when I use the term mate I use it I believe englishmen use as in friends or pal.i try to be serious on here but I'll admit if I see something I might be able to joke about I try an use it its pretty ez to tell with me. Usually I try to drag it out then inform people I'm pulling there chain.

As for other battle forums ive no say on them cause ive never used them

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Pre Retcon beyonder trapped and beat Galactus in his first appearance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: no he one tapped him then galactus ate a lot of power enough for doom to walk through one of beyonders blasts an steal his power that should be a legit feat for galactus considering how strong he was

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder: Cringe for your master! Grovel before DOOM!!

Avatar image for luciferousabyss
LuciferousAbyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By LuciferousAbyss

So, Galactus.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder oneshots.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Eri_Joni  Online

Beyonder stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder: Though that was Doom. If who did that was Galactus then he would have depleted his energy before he could take Beyonder's

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: probably but doom did do it with galactuss power which is why I considered it a feat for big g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder: Yeah you could say it but that was after he absorbed his ship.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: but then again his ship is being powered by him so really he was just taking back a portion of his power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: very well could be I know he made. With his power an its powered by him. So yeah I guess you could say thats backup fuel for him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder: Yeah but he ain't beating the Beyonder. Though Doom getting Galactus' power to begin with doesn't make any sense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: oh yea no without a doubt galactus ain't beating beyonder just thought that was impressive. An I agree honestly galactus shouldve sinced what doom was trying an been able to stop but you know it doesn't always work that way in comics lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder: Power Cosmic is Galactus life. It originates from him and hes complete control over it. He should have the ability to stop Doom. Beyonder is his power. There is a difference between turning himself to mortal and having his powers flrcibly taken. If it was possible Thanos would have done it. Plus, I highly doubt Doom can feasibly handle such powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: yes he should shouldve. An yea I always found that extremely weird when it came to comics its like shouldn't absorbing a gods power make a human explode at the very least. I always found comics weird that way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: @y3kthunder: TBH, Beyonder is an absolute inconsistent character. There are thousand examples of this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: I could not agree more which is why I never understood why people placed him so high yes he is up there no doubt but omnipotent like most try to say nah not buying it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder: His so called ''omniscience'' claims are absolute dumb. Everyone who read secret wars 2 knows his intelligence is primitve to the intelligence of an orange or 1 year old baby.

His so called ''omnipotence'' claims are low showings like that he got his powers taken by doom, that he almost depleted all his powers after erasing the concept of death, etc. He even said that he is omnipotent in the same sentence he said that he is exhausted after killing death, which proves that he is not really a reliable source. All his omnipotent statements are merely hypoerboles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder: Even Galactus exploded absorbing too much.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: I know and he is a God for crying out loud its like bruh what are you cause I'm calling you out on being human

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: I agree with everything you said an as i was telling john when doom had galactus power beyonder shouldve been able to easily despatch doom but he didnt there of course other examples but you hit the most important ones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder: During 2015 Secret Wars Owen says that taking all the energies of The Beyonders is difficult for him and Doom claims that while Owen has limitations Doom has no limits and proceeds to absorb it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: wahhhhh ah heck nah uh uh I'm calling bs ain't no way doom should be able to absorb. More power than MM. What are they doing to him

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Beyonder has already destroyed Galactus before and he will do it again. Galactus is nothing compared to pre retcon Beyonder who was basically the original One Above All.Even the retconned versions would be too much for Galan.

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder would cancel Galactus' UN like it was nothing